Does anyone feel bad for him?

Does anyone feel bad for him?

Attached: 4BA17DC2-5085-4C8C-BC8F-2F4E912E5FDB.jpg (324x324, 60K)

slightly

but dude was ready to extinguish all life and then rebuild the entire universe just to appease his own ego

Don't worry he's having fun dabbing in Fortnite now.

Not that far but the CGI and Brolin impressed me a lot and made him endearing

Are you saying the new Thanos universe wouldn't be better than the current one?

>obsessed with death and destruction to the point where he sees death as a beautiful woman
>knows this is wrong, this guilt manifests as an inferiority complex
Nah.

>kills half of all life
>was going to kill all life
no
absolutely. anyone who agreed with Thanos was a retard.

yeah, but everyone was ungrateful. they brought it on themselves.

No, because I'm not mentally ill.

Not really? I mean even if he had '''reasons''' there were better ways to go about it then mass genocide.
For example and not even going into the crazy stuff he could have done with all six stones, he could have focused on Terraforming planets and using them for space + food and resource growing.
He got hung up on being proven right though and then threw an autistic fit when he was proven wrong instead.

His best friend is a guy who he killed and got killed by several times throguhout their history, yet we still should not feel sorry for him since he has a kid and a friend wich is more than 90% of Yea Forums will ever have.

Attached: adam dies like a bitch.jpg (684x341, 74K)

>literally the reason Yea Forums has went to shit

Not being weak minded enough to feel pity for a mass murderer?

Yeah. I don't give a fuck about muh resources but the world would be markedly improved by halving the population. Probably cutting it down to about 1/10 would be ideal.
>inb4 start with yourself
Nah, I'm gonna do the next best thing, which is what Thanos did anyway, move to a farm somewhere virtually uninhabited and become self sufficient.

Being too bug-minded to understand, you mean.

I don't feel sympathy for him, like how I feel about most of Yea Forums, I pity him.

if you feel bad for a cuck you are a cuck yourself

Only Redditors are

I like Thanos as a character, but he's not sympathetic in the movies. Sure, he worked really hard to get those Stones and killed Gamora over them, but at the end of the day, he's still a genocidal nutcase.

Comic Thanos ? yeah
Movie Thanos? no , he ended as a generic cult leader

I would if his plan wasn't retarded.