The greatest hero of all time

>Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice became the reality we all share I'll never stop fighting.
>Not really though. I'm out to travel back in time to before Krypton's destruction and live a normal life with some Kryptonian woman under a red sun. I deserve it, because I fought so hard and lost so much to stop Darkseid. Also, seeing the genocide of the Kryptonian species should be a cool experience- don't worry I'm not going to change anything because that would screw the current timeline over. Kal El out.

Attached: supes means business.jpg (888x651, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/2930dejt703pt/CASEY FOLDER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile Gleason goes to Marvel

Supes never did that. Stop it already with that shit, Bucky.

Bye I guess

Great thread faggot OP.

I get it now

Least you could do is post links to some ballin Superman runs. Enclosed below is Joe Casey's run on Adventures of Superman. Specifically issues 612-623 are a fantastic collection that shows Superman solving his problems all without throwing a single punch.
>Pic is from issue 610. Another schway issue.
mediafire.com/folder/2930dejt703pt/CASEY FOLDER

Attached: adventuresofsuperman610 supes helps orphan.jpg (1200x933, 377K)

Attached: 1_TmdVNOifQ5iSXV4631a2FQ.jpg (963x710, 191K)

Superman deserved better than this thread

Superman is at his best when he is being a hero at heart, not just with his powers.

I like both.

>Dreams save us
You're living in a fucking dream world. I'm like, down the road on this bro. Get on my fucking level.

too be fair: Superman did go back in time and fall in love with some kryptonian woman (though i guess he was basically powerless to escape until a fluke rocket accident sent him to a yellow sun)

Remember when a vigilante got away with killing the Joker and Superman abandoned society and humanity instead of staying to fight and improve against the rise of edgy heroes?

It was more because it was what the public wanted

who's the artist on this?

Wait, is this real or are you making fun of Steve in Endgame?

I mean, he had to google a quote from an actual comicbook, so I'm considering this progress.

The latter
Why in the hell would I type that out instead of copy and paste you absolute simpleton

when was this?

Kingdome Come, but it's a retarded comparison because society at large rejected Superman for other heroes who did his job while killing
As opposed to "peace guys I'm retiring"

Thought he killed an OC villian. Didn't Kingdom Come end with superman comicng back and rejecting the whole god complex and saying he's just a regular human but with powers?

Magog was the OC villain that killed the Joker
And yes, the story ended with Superman coming back. Batman is basically pissed off at Superman for the entire story for his departure. Kingdom Come actually works as a citation AGAINST Steve's fate in Endgame

I'm with you. I hate the show runners though, not Steve. You'd think Bendis would have prepared me. But no, I trusted them like a fool.

I gotta reread it.

wtf happened to mark waid?

I like his Current Strange

He told an interesting story but I once heard you only hire Alex Ross for art and covers if the story sucks.