DANCE-OFF, BRO

DANCE-OFF, BRO

Attached: 1520848939985.jpg (1864x3137, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSSlS-s_kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Rick and Morty as unfunny as this makes it look?

No, and I regret clicking that image.

Pretty much yeah

Yes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I never got how the this issue was a chance for them to correct on how terrible that episode was. Instead they double down on making it even more awful.

I mean, technically this wasn't written by a staff member from the show...

"got"?
"got damn"?
What?

It's like this but with more stuttering, burping, and bad improv

people say "got damn", user. were you expecting them to take the name of G*d in vain?

I never understood why they chose Guardians of the Galaxy as their pick for their anti-superhero metaphor and strawman. Out of all the superheroe teams, the GotG are pretty unconventional.

It was more making fun of the MCU entirely but it fell completely on it's face. Alot of people were saying the ep would've been better if the Vindicators actually were good heroes and Rick was wrong.

Season 3 and parts of season 2 yes. 1 was solid start to finish with humor and pacing.

It's not just the GOTG. The Star Lord parody is a combination of Star Lord and Iron Man. Some characters were mentioned that were Suicide Squad references.

The best version of this copypasta is when it's being read by a guy doing a Zizek impression.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSSlS-s_kw

Attached: zizek.jpg (632x355, 106K)

What were people’s problems with it? I just thought it wasn’t very funny and kinda changed the channel around the train guy dying

No, it's a very good show, people just bitch about it because they're scared of being like the "cringy" fans, despite every other big piece of Yea Forums-related media also being popular with awful obnoxious nerds

Is this comic supposed to be set in a different universe?

I mean that was the biggest issue. It was a dumb non-story with all the wit and humor of a 2006 middle schoolers flash animation. It was stupid, meandered, and ended with a fucking dance party of all things.

It was like a perfect capsule of everything shit about season 3

kek, trying to play this video breaks youtube's player for me, it just buffers endlessly and any other video I try to watch afterwards doesn't load up either until I restart my browser.

Attached: 1488389433500.jpg (540x303, 35K)

No, but it has its moments

Love it.

Attached: 1551517728587.jpg (700x289, 43K)