ITT: characters who are worthy of, and who have used Mjolnir, in canon

ITT: characters who are worthy of, and who have used Mjolnir, in canon

Attached: 88A3A2BA-205C-43B3-8F6D-EE73B74F6292.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

He’s only used it. He’s not worthy.

Attached: thorjanefoster.png (1024x1024, 717K)

How could he use it if he wasn’t worthy? Pretty sure they explicitly state that he’s worthy in JLA/Avengers.

Odin temporarily removed the enchantment he wasn’t actually worthy.

They explicitly say thor took the enchantment by t off and that he's not worthy

You should try actually reading the comic next time.

Odin lifted the enchantment because of the fate of the universe

Attached: A8E36083-69F8-47C4-B63A-998FFB3ACE95.png (602x636, 762K)

In canon:

Thor, Superman, Captain America, Beta Ray Bill, Thunderstrike, Jane Foster.

Beta Ray Bill was the first one to do it other than Thor. Walter Simonson created him specifically to be an ideal candidate, because, according to him, even the two most likely candidates (Captain America, Superman) would not be able to do it in his opinion.

>Jane Foster.
A hypocrite being allowed to use it. How dumb was Aaron.

He says "worthies" who have been allowed to overcome the spell. This counts Superman.

>Very few worthies have been allowed to overcome the spell, in desperate hours.

So he is worthy. I don't see whats wrong with that line.

Thor’s language is vague here. Seems like Busiek is trying to keep from directly saying that Superman was worthy, which is why Thor says he overcame the enchantment. He doesn’t say that Odin lifted it, or anything else. I mean, I know a line-wife crossover isn’t likely to happen again, but if one were to come along, Supes would be able to lift it again.

>ITT: characters who are worthy of, and who have used Mjolnir, in canon
Not Bendisman .

How about instead we post characters we think could be worthy

Attached: All Might.png (702x1138, 346K)

Attached: BD78E55B-66ED-44B4-BDB5-BC61F54EF6E9.jpg (704x678, 106K)

>>Very few worthies have been allowed to overcome the spell, in desperate hours.

It never, ever said anywhere that Odin lifted the spell. Thor heavily implies that Superman is one of those very few worthies that overcame the spell.

I don't know why but I get the feel that probably wouldn't, but I bet Midoriya could.

Why wouldn't Toshinori be worthy? He was willing to fight All For One even in his weakened, frail state.

Attached: B9FDB2F8-A72A-4B68-A78A-9270924B5D24.png (810x1242, 1.7M)

Not him. But Deku would, much to Bakubitch dismay.

Why not All Might? He is based on both Superman and Captain America, and both were able lifted Mjolnir.

Fine. Toshinori lifts the hammer. Deku lifts it too as another proof he is the new number 1.

Bakugo tries and fails. He enters despair wondering how come Deku is worthy while he is not. He took his dream twice and now truly hates him.

Attached: DButt.jpg (1114x627, 53K)

We have one winner here.

I've always wanted to see a All-Might/Superman crossover.

Yeah, but he’d never use it. Would make for a cool visual, though.

I'm kind of surprised Squirrel Girl isn't on the list, just because of her status as an incredibly powerful joke character.

All Might definitely wouldn't be worthy.
The arrogance of his ideals and he's a bit too much of a government dog like all the heroes.

Diana was shown to be worthy. Twice.

Attached: 5681FFC3-CAE5-47EE-BAB6-843936595081.jpg (400x266, 31K)

Attached: A76BDD4B-B63C-44A9-BCA2-0F5AF18EDD5A.jpg (216x233, 16K)

Gay copout bullshit almost certainly forced by Marvel editorial

I like this one. She’s just like “oh, you dropped your hammer. Here you go.”

It’s especially irritating because they’ve got to know, if they do a big crossover again, Superman will be lifting the hammer. So like...maybe we’re all overthinking this, and Thor is just saying all that to assuage his ego?

Like “nah, bro. You were only TEMPORARILY worthy. Not like me. I’m always worthy.”

>Superman
>worthy of Mjolnir
Wasn't there a Superman story where he thinks the world would be better off without him? Isn't that what made Thor unworthy?