Dave Sim

Based or cringe?

Attached: sim.jpg (1020x535, 77K)

Based and cringe.

Based that devolved into cringe

Kinda cringe, but I respect his career far more than most modern writers.

Both, he's a perfect of what yo do and not to do as a comic creator.

views on women: based
gay pretentious comic: cringe

you only posted this because that comics tropes guy did a video

/thread

yeah, i saw it in my recommended and it spurred me to make the thread. i haven't seen the video though.

Imagine a man diagnosed with borderline schizophrenia.
Imagine that he refuses to receive treatment for his schizophrenia.
Imagine that his schizophrenia only affects him subtly at first, but decades later he becomes trapped in a hell of his own making.
Imagine that he cuts himself off from blood relatives, swears himself into """voluntary""" celibacy, and refuses to interact with his friends unless they sign his petition.
Imagine him ranting and raving that all women are stupid and evil because they have abandoned G-d in favor of a false deity named YHWH who lives in the center of the Earth, and who tricks people into owning pets (because pet ownership leads to the downfall of human civilization).

Now imagine being the red-pilled moron who sees this man as a "based" ally instead of someone sick who needs help.

cringe

A crazed binge.

>schizo this schizo that
you would know user, considering you're a schizo yerself

Dave Sim freely admits that he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

But since you don't know anything about comics and you're an immigrant from either /pol/ or Yea Forums, I can't blame you for not knowing that little factoid.

Attached: Dave Sim's schizophrenia.png (600x175, 34K)

No, user. I'm not judgmental towards Sims. I don't dismiss him, because he's outside of the normbox for normies like YOU. Sims is a genius, one I would love to argue to death with, but a genius nonetheless. I disagree with him about many things, but the conversations would be pure orgasms

You're so ignorant, you don't even know his name. Quit pretending.

Good artist and also a completely insane nutbag.

user, I know his name is Homer Sims-on. You don't have to be an ass, but then again, you wouldn't be here, would you?

Donald Sim?
Derrick Sim?
or maybe Darryl Sim?
what is his fucking NAME?

Sim, not Sims. It's how you can tell that doesn't read comics and is just here for politics.

Lel user, stop being such a schizo

Sim wants all women to be exterminated from existence, so of course Yea Forums loves him.

I think these are accurate.

A lone warrior against the tide
Hard not to feel he's at least a little based, even through his opinions are hardcore. He's a fighter first and foremost

bringe

I think you're the one here for politics user.