Annoying arguments

>FF is not about family, it's about exploration

Attached: FF214_29.jpg (1000x1479, 294K)

Probably that “DC is about Gods trying to be human and Marvel is about humans trying to be Gods.” Shit

The insistence of normalfags that X-Men are stand-ins for fags, nogs and the like. They’re a Sci-Fi mag who used to have a dressing of “muh allegory” over the burger. Now all you get is dressing. For God’s sake, Cyclops’ dead is a Space Pirate, the most famous story is of a Cosmic Fire Burd, and their Rogues Gallery is 95% Aliens and other Muties with Demons thrown in.

f4 is about whatever the opposite of hickman wrote them about would be

See, the whole "foreign element" thing works on other cultures as well. At least during the cartoon era and only during the whole Sentinel saga. Every other fucking they faced anybody else not named Trask, Magneto who sperged on and on about Mutants and maybe Senator Kelly, nobody ever thought of the mutants as anything outside of Burgerland. See the X-Men anime, beyond treating them like nuclear warheads, especially given Hisako's powers, nobody gave much of a fuck abou mutants there, to the point where people were flabbergasted than Hank created a 200 IQ octapus professor named "Mr Ink" to teach his class in his bussiness trip to Japan rather than the fact that the sciene teacher is a big blue hairy ape-dog beast in a tuxedo with the voice of Otacon from Metal Gear.

I hate Marvel so much. They absolutely butchered FF, which was one of their few good books..

Yes

It is about exploring your bodily functions.

Attached: RCO009_1483928169.jpg (1015x1600, 486K)

Fantastic Four is about the falling of the traditional marriage.

Attached: Invisible-Woman-and-Namor.jpg (580x708, 75K)

The Hulk fits in the Avengers because he was a founding member

Star Wars isn't sci-fi

Is't Star Wars technically Sci-fantasy though? You got your space wizard, your space rogue and your space princess with the space samurai-in-training facing off against canon fodder under Space-wizard samurai cyborg Hitler.

>Star Wars isn't sci-fi
So you're ok with midichlorians?

It's fair, I get it, there certainly is almost no real science to it. But it's just annoying when people are talking about their favorite sci-fi movies or whatever and THAT GUY has to chime in with "Star Wars isn't sci-fi."

It's the dual influence of Lee and Kirby. You have to have both, otherwise it's not the FF.

And yet we still have people saying that Kirby did everything

Bump

>Probably that “DC is about Gods trying to be human and Marvel is about humans trying to be Gods.” Shit
This

>For God’s sake, Cyclops’ dead is a Space Pirate

Autocorrect’s a bitch, user.

Better than the faggots who think lee did everything. Which is 99% of people

Neither one is entirely fair, though

>>FF is not about family, it's about exploration

I thought most people argue the opposite.

X-Men is more about family than the Fantastic 4 is.

>clark kent is the disguise
>bruce wayne is the disguise

Attached: fd2.jpg (500x378, 151K)

Why can't it be both?

>He doesn't think it's about both

Mmmf, Sue!

Do you seriously not think the Dark Phoenix saga has any thematic relevance to the lives of people who aren't possessed by cosmic fire birds

Yeah yeah I know, I know.
>ineedtobreakfree.mp3
Iron Man has a story about alcoholism in every run. It doesn’t stop being a sci-fi/military book. Themes are just that, themes. Even when Claremont took over, the X-Men were fighting Firelord and Chuck was banging a Space Bird Queen 10 issues later. At their core they’re a sci-fi mag.

More in-universe but
>lol classic defenders never worked out and aren’t an effective team

Also
>Superman is boring because he has no flaws