Times up white boy. Your women are slaves to bbc now

Times up white boy. Your women are slaves to bbc now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-161716_Instagram.jpg (1056x1295, 639K)

Attached: what a story Mark.jpg (625x476, 43K)

It's a pretty solid metaphore for american blacks to be honest. They have no drive or ability to make things last on there own so they resort to stealing the legacies of others to feel better about themselves. Miles isn't a character hes the saddest lowest common denominator of affirmative action there could be

Go read Milestone you feckless prick if you actually want to support black art

Attached: 1553966436918.jpg (180x192, 16K)

The British broadcasting company holds no sway here

im gay

>t. seething or cucked manlet who tries his best to anger others like him because he hates himself for having a small dick

I once dated a girl who only dated black dudes before dating me.
She wasn't a coalburner, she is black herself and is now engaged to another white dude but not me because I'm a failure at live. Still I was the reason she now likes white meat which is pretty nice even if I'm still worthless trash and want to kill myself.

>Your women are slaves to bbc now
Miles is her slave though it's obvious

>Hooking Miles up with Gwen

>Not Kamala

Still mad

I hope he breaks up that white trash bitch and ends up double teaming Kamala with Sam.

Kamala is for Scott

As someone that doesn't keep up with the characters in question, isn't this just Spider-Verse synergy?

Glad he found someone. I dated a black woman for a while and it was pretty fun.

every time american blacks make something american anglos steal it and water it down for mass consumption
blues, jazz, rock & roll, R&B, rap, so much slang you'd need a dictionary to keep track of it, fashion trends, art, quotes, architecture, you name it

Blacks in the US are also anglos.

Lies

I'll accept a lot of that and there is some precedent of them building off what was there, blues coming out of old slave spirituals which themselves were just old hymns. but architecture?

Attached: KEK.jpg (600x528, 39K)

Agreed.

She is one dicking miles.

Attached: 54800733_540638173126010_7367146936528186564_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

The one that pisses me off is buffalo wings.
Really? Italians made that? Fried chicken wings smothered in hot sauce? Italians?

Pretty much, yes. Even though they don't remember how terrible the comic story of this is

At least Spider-Verse manage to make it better

>imokwiththis.png

a lot of famous american architecture was built by black slaves
also a whole lot of not famous architecture obviously

no this predated spider-verse by a few years. Spidergwen mas made for the comic spider-verse and someone realized how much it would piss off fans so they went with it

your right but polfags wont admit it

This is true

But that wasn't made by them in an artistic sense they were just told where to put everything. and that breaks down once you get past the 1820's. You may have an argument for some of DC but that's about it

Slave labor doesn't matter. They didn't design it.