Was she stronger than Thanos ?

Was she stronger than Thanos ?

Attached: images (6).jpg (691x430, 24K)

Pre-stones, yeah. Her literal source of power/immortality was and possibly still is, considering the "true" nature of it being the survival of its' people Asgard.

Without the stones?
Yeah.

Why didn't he just let her be queen?
He abdicate a the throne only a few years later

she didn't want to rule she wanted to kill everybody one by one

She's a goddess of DEATH, user. Did you miss the part where she ravaged hundreds of worlds before Odin put her to sleep?
If Thor stepped down, she would have made asgard conquer galaxies

I thought the whole thing about the “true nature of Asgard” was that her source of power was Asgard the planet, not Asgard the people.

Otherwise she would have just gotten weaker and weaker throughout the movie because she was slaughtering the people of Asgard, aka her power source.

Not so bad for Asgard.

Because she wanted to conquer the 9 Realms, not just protect them.
Keeping her around would have helped against Thanos though. I think she, with the full might of Asgard behind her, could have stopped him cold.

but she was at her most powerfull while on asgard. outside she would be weaker
and thanos could just bombard the place from orbit

Imagine them meeting.

>"You're the living goddess of death you say...?"

Attached: mcu-deaths-thanos-2-1169105-640x320.jpg (640x320, 23K)

That would have been nice
>Doesnt realize her people are her power source
>Weakened Hela vs God of thunder Thor

She was strong enough to shatter Mjolnir effortlessly while on Earth. It's a pretty safe bet that she'd have curbstomped Thanos and filled him up with blades in a second. Same with his ship; Hela was super broken - That's why her defeat through a plan was satisfying.
I mean, she could've killed Captain Marvel.

Mo amount of stabbing, impaling, or bludgeoning her mattered for some reason. Stab her and she keeps on going. Stab any other Asgardian and they drop like a normal human.

Thanos gets shanked and he is actually hurt by it.

Would have been kino tbqh. Imagine them fucking shit up together.

Maybe

Attached: FA2B5173-1319-49E3-9830-4EE29D04CDCA.png (900x954, 389K)

She and Thanos had sex.

>"Gamora! Meet Hela! She's the Goddess of Death!"
>"Pft... Dad and his goth girlfriends..."

She would beat him, then use him to breed superior Asgardian Titan hybrid soldiers to conquer the universe.

I ship them

They should be a couple in Endgame, Hela and Thanos.
She should discover the plans of the Avengers and go to the past to meet Thanos
The scene of the women together would make sense if they were all to fight against Hela
Endgame has many untapped possibilities

Attached: cate-blanchett-hela.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Holy shit that ass on Cate.

The last good cast white women in the MCU
Great body
Great actress

Attached: cate-blanchett-hobbit12-01.jpg (3102x4578, 1.14M)

Her whole army was already dead... would she care about Thanos?

She is, yea. Even with all the stones she'd give him a run for his money.
Not that it would matter though, since Thanos is too smart to not respect her power. If he needed to get rid of her, he'd have probably just intiated Ragnarök himself.

God she’s so fucking hot

>Was she stronger than Thanos

He was in love with Death in the comics, so he'd be too smitten to fight her.

It would've been a better way to go about handling Thanos.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

cringe

Only on Asgard

If she had the Bifrost I think she'd still be able to draw power from Asgard in other realms, and of course could just turn it on and blow up planets like Loki tried in Thor 1.

There is story that the crew filming the LotR trilogy noticed that Ian McKellen, a gay man, was infatuated of her while they where doing the filming. That's her effect on people.

>If she had the Bifrost
Give her the Stormbreaker, she would be unstappable.

Would you risk getting dusted on a cointoss?

Attached: 1554488966082.gif (500x300, 2.83M)

No. Hela's strength comes from home field advantage, Asgard. If the fight was there? Maybe. However off world, she's fucked.

Attached: Hela Ragnarok 1.jpg (824x1100, 165K)

I guess it's not a weaker/stronger thing, it's probably just an on/off switch kind of power: so long as Asgard lives, so does she. It's a good enough excuse for her to still live if they want to use her again.

Damn this would have been a good one.

godess of braaaaaaaaaaaaps

She beat Loki and Thor without breaking a sweat off world and destroyed the hammer. She's so much more powerful than Thanos it's not even a contest.

>Beat Loki
Big deal
>Beat Thor
She was able to break Mjolnir on Earth because if you'd payed attention to the mural, she was the original wielder of Mjolnir. As the original master, it's not hard to believe that she could easily destroy it.

So yeah, you're still wrong. Thanos would still beat the shit out of Hela if they were away from Asgard

>Imagine them fucking together
ftfy

>your half-sister shows up and kills your dad and all your friends and takes over the throne
>"durr why didn't he just abdicate???"
Neck yourself, brainlet.

She was able to break it because she was the true heir and that much stronger than Thor. Mjolnir is Odin's creation, just wielding it once upon a time doesn't grant Hela any more special powers over it than Vision or Cap got.

That's your headcanon, and you're welcome to stick with it. The facts we know are Hela's powers come from Asgard, while Thanos is a beast of his own without such a requirement. Furthermore, Thanos was able to kick the shit out of Thor wielding TWO god weapons and with full access to his lightning powers which were unlocked after Ragnarok.

>This much denial
Hulk struggled against Hela's dog and he landed a few blows on Thanos. Also, Gamora stabbed him with a shitty space knife. Hela can pump him full of knives in a blink.
Thanos stands no chance.

>That's your headcanon
Just like wielding Mjolnir once giving you any sort of ownership over it is yours.

What the fuck is up with Thano's fetish for women representing death

I'm sorry but how is the Hulk thing relevant here? Because Thanos beat the ever living fuck out of Hulk if you remember. And that wasn't even the real Thanos, but instead a illusion he made.
All I said was that she once wielded it, and probably has a better understanding of how it works since it was forged for her to begin with. Thor was stupid enough to think all his power came from it, so it's not hard to believe that Hela knew how to destroy her own weapon if the need ever arise

The white ethnic replacement of Marvel and DC is well under way now.

Endgame Thanos beat a fat slob Thor who probably had a hangover. Post Sakaar Thor tanked a full infinity gauntlet beam and would have killed 2018 Thanos if he aimed for the head, and he still never beat Hela, she didn't even get a scratch from being stabbed with Gungnir.

He literally came out of galactic hiding the second she died. He knew what was up. Same with Ego and Ronan. He was wise. After failing in Avengers he took a more indirect patient approach to grabbing the stones. Once all his powerful foes saw themselves killed by the Avengers it was open season for the universe

>against Hela's dog
I still think Fenrir got a rum deal just being her weak lapdog. Would have been kino if the sun-swallower had been used to take Thanos' hand just like it took Tyr's.

>the second she died.
More like the second Odin/Asgard died. He probably didn't even know about Hela, since not even the Asgardians did. That's not to say she wouldn't have been a threat to him, however. He would have gotten quite a shock I think, waltzing up to Asgard for an infinity stone thinking Odin is gone, only to be met with the goddess of death in his stead.

Don't actually get together in the comics only for Thanos to leave her for the actual Death?

Attached: Helos.jpg (600x315, 79K)

she could have been the next loki if they hadn't given her such a lame muh destruction cuz imperialism metaphor endgoal

Even if she was stronger her power is tied to a location he could destroy by firing up the ol' orbital bombardment cannons, so it probably wouldn't end well for her anyway.

Not really related, but I wonder if Banner brought back the Asgardians Thanos killed before the snap. Murdered and then Power Stoned away the bodies because "no resurrections this time" (or words to that effect). Probably not since that'd mean bringing back Heimdall, though still a shame. Heimdall is the guy who saved his green ass and got killed for his troubles.

Better yet, why didn't Thor just seduce her?

>Thor becomes a fat fortnite playing incel while Thanos goes off to plough his sister.
I like it.

how did she made the "exposed shoulders" look so lewd

I don’t know. Pretty sure he and Valkyrie fucked at some point during that 5 year period

this thanos isnt obsessed with death, He wouldnt have care