Would the comics be better if Tony Stark was a racist?

Would the comics be better if Tony Stark was a racist?

Attached: 1231239821038290.jpg (1080x963, 106K)

Bait! And no

Tony would distroy Black panther

>saying this to Batman

Attached: (you).jpg (680x673, 36K)

Not really his money, it's Wakanda's money.

doesn't batman outsell both of them at the same time in terms of comics?

>Tony Stark
>not a racist already
Realizing that Stark and the X-Men are the biggest racists in mainstream comics, is when you grow up as a Capefag.

>richer than stark AND wayne
nah

So why don't we don't have tony tinkering with hidden wakandan technology and explaining the differences?

>sullying his hand with nigger metal when he can create elements
Stark could whip up Starkium in a week at this point.

Would the comics be better if Tony Stark was having sex with T'Challa?

Attached: 1127326387938904.png (473x695, 112K)

I know you niggers have the highest percentage of faggotry, but Stark ain’t a faggot.

Not going to lie, I'd like to take a peek under a flying car hood. Did they make it after playing a Halo game?

Attached: 5a948794aae6059e018b4679-750-563.jpg (750x563, 70K)

At this point a flying car would be a project between lunch and an afternoon nap for Stark.

>>sullying his hand with nigger metal when he can create elements
i mean you're not wrong, but have we ever gotten dr. Doom calling wakandian technology inferior? There are a few scientists in Marvel that compete, like Pym and Richards, and the rest of tech just floats in

It would be better if they were all servants or Allah

Unironically yes.
Making him trying to stop being racist (because of Rhodey) would be fun.

Batman is sort of an arrogant asshole. But a broody one.

Only against chinks. They're the ones who fucked up his life after all.

If you tell anyone to be humble towards you, you're the one that needs humbling

Doom usually pays the Wakandans some lip service. As for technology, his attitude is basically "neat, but Doom could do better".

>muh niggers

Attached: 1531913120303.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Based.

That's the thing. Where is Doc Ock calling wakandian technology inferior for example? So many megalomaniacs, and so little interaction in that departament.

>wealthier
Debatable
>powerful
BP probably isnt even Spiderman level.

Attached: 1556433393532.jpg (915x960, 51K)

Disrespecting Wakanda means racism in the american hive mind.

He's a filthy dago. He can't afford to be racist to anyone.

>Starkium
that sounds awesome

>it’s a “JIDF attempts D&C” episode

Attached: 5EF74226-260C-4F2D-B991-F119F5BABF66.gif (500x281, 902K)

>but Stark ain’t a faggot.
You're right, he's bisexual.
America's ass

>it’s a “Muh headcanon is canon” episode
In your HC you can have him be a power bottom who enjoys getting his hemmorhoids burst for all I care.

I can still do something you can’t, pally.
NIGGER!

Attached: 4B50EE0B-833C-43A2-B356-4B01B5DC6748.gif (498x208, 3.76M)

>staring at and appreciating another mans ass
>thinks hes completely heterosexual
stay mad

Attached: a07da636e676949f9397dc010345fd2ba93aa81e66a94d921aab8ba45eec3b33.png (640x572, 318K)

>he can’t appreciate a guy’s body unless he’s a fag
Why are you people so mentally fucked in the head?

There's a difference between admiring a guys body and the effort they've put into it and straight up staring at anothers ass and saying the outfit they're wearing does nothing to make it look good.

Tony is racist against all humans ever since he discovered NANOMACHINES, son! If anything, Tony's fleshist.

You think Bruce gets in trouble for embezzlement/tax evasion, I mean the money he uses to make the hundreds of batsafehouses and gear cost millions in hidden assets.

Who draws these?

So does he go outside of Xavier’s Mansion to call him an outdated fleshbag, all the while pissing on robots for being Toasters?

user, I talk with my mom or dad about how good my ass looks depending on my workouts. You’re just an autist with no close relationships with people. Bros check out each other’s bodies.

Attached: 1557075477022.png (640x572, 355K)

Attached: princess highground.png (600x2644, 766K)

Hey, now, I hate the kikes as much as anyone. Maybe even more than the average, but that doesn't mean that I can't hate filthy spaghettiniggers for corrupting our fine society even more.
There's enough hatred to go around for everyone.

Real talk, if magic metal was exclusive to a single part of Africa you all know white people would be the ones to mine and use it.

Fucking based

I think so.
Happened to those guys over at Papua.
But it really depends on who could find a practical use for it first. If Euros found out what they could do with those things first it would be game over for the natives.

That would be fucking amazing epsecially him doing drunk, live shitposting all over Magneto with Sentinels just to surprise him with plastic robots or something.

>Sit down, be humble
Blacks are never humble and I think they're physically incapable of going longer than an hour without shucking and jiving it's like a muscle disorder with them. Why do they project their worst qualities onto others?

>surprise him with plastic robots or something.
You forgot their wooden guns.

>gets drunk
>goes outside the mansion
>makes fun of Chuck for being a fleshbag who cannot walk because he doesn’t have NANOMACHINES
>takes out a megaphone at night and screams “hey X-Babes, the IronCock Vibrates”
>hangs out with Fantomex as they kill robots for fun
>then they run a train on Jocasta while Machine Man watches and then they wipe their memories

>Build Nanomachine suits, ai robots, flying automated armors, walking tentacles, flying fortresses etc without some special metal
>Have unlimited access to ultra rare metal
>Best they can come up with is 1 metal suit and some spears