Is Rajah too pampered/domesticated to take on Scar?

Attached: wealthy slave poor king.jpg (1000x288, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107235189/
youtube.com/watch?v=YXy_ioUIHU8
youtube.com/watch?v=SSntLiqlh6g
youtube.com/watch?v=FYLu5d7zUrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its still a fucking tiger. Those things are fucking terrifying I should know we get attacked by them some times

Why are you so obsessed with Scar fighting tigers?
Tigers are way bigger than lions and would win every time.

Rajah could fuck Scar up at 100% power.

What about Scar vs Shere Khan?

Attached: Shere Khan.jpg (480x360, 12K)

its just the epic death battle guys trying to get people to care about the next battle they're gonna anounce

Typically the females lion did the hunting. I think by nature Scar is already weaker, plus I think Mufasa took the throne because he out powered Scar.

that's the other guy. I guess Rajah was just too low on the disney big cat totem pole that no one mentioned him in the previous thread(there were people wanting to make it a three-way with Sabor).

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107235189/

youtube.com/watch?v=YXy_ioUIHU8

i remember that show on discovery where they built robots of animals to have them 'fight' against each other to see if a certain animal would win (like a shark vs a salt walter croc for example) they did the lion vs tiger thing also. the lion won because apparantly the manes would protect the lion from most of the tigers bites

Attached: GIGGLING-HYENAS.jpg (468x331, 43K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 21321930218312089321.jpg (1000x593, 57K)

Tiger is the more kino animal tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=SSntLiqlh6g

This rabid cat is actually pretty terrifying when I first watched Tarzan (pretty high kill count too). It doesn't even look like a leopard, more like some messed up mutant abomination made just to kill things.

I would take on Rajah's buthol

while that one was pretty pyscho. tigers and lions are a lot bigger and stronger.

Thank you Pajeet

>I should know we get attacked by them some times
Too bad they don't finish the job

Lions are pathetic. Most of their meat comes from whatever they can steal from better predators.

Okay, I've seen this "Scar vs. someone" a few times now
Is this a new fetish or something?

Mine.

That show was fucking retarded.
>Who would win? A Bull Shark or a Hippo?
Really you fucking niggers!? We all know the fucking answer.

Females did the hunting, but that doesn't mean male lions didn't specifically evolve to take down big cats of all sizes

At the end of the day, Scar isn't an example of a really big bulky lion, so if he couldn't beat Simba, no way he stands a chance against a tiger

Rajah is pampered like Alex the lion in Madagasgar. like Alex he no longer has the wild instinct that a free big cat has. Scar would murder him.

>Madagasgar

You had one job.

if you shit in a toilet then they wouldn't attack you so much

well aren't you nice

Attached: kkj.jpg (500x461, 40K)

instinct does not work like that as anyone who has worked with captive and pet big cats that.

That's a Starscream vs Megatron scenario.

not unless scar was trying to attack jasmine

Kimba the White Lion versus Simba

GO!

Simba hes about 40 years younger

>anyone who has worked with captive and pet big cats that.

What did he mean by this?

Madaquecua?

>Scar VS

lol

That brings back memories.

scar would end up being shere khan's office rug for $7.50 an hour

Attached: shere-khan.jpg (720x522, 79K)

King Mor'du in dire bear form (from Brave) could take them both. Most of the adult male grizzly bears from Brother Bear would probably be able to take them as well.

Attached: Mor'du.png (580x322, 181K)

>kino

was he supposed to be a jaguar?

disney wiki says it was a leopard

It depends on how much prep time would Scar have?

Jaguars live in South America. They were in Africa, so he would have been a leopard.

Isn't it true that you never really "domesticate" Tigers? Like Lions you can just about keep as pets but not Tigers. It's like how Zoos/small Safari parks will let people drive through Lion enclosures but not Tiger ones and Tigers seem to disproportionately kill zoo handlers more than Lions.

nope. neither can, they're wild at heart.

Scar is a coward who fights dirty, any animal with a backbone could fuck his shit up

you have to be a genetic freak to tame one

youtube.com/watch?v=FYLu5d7zUrk

Sometimes chinks are ok.

>scar would end up being shere khan's office rug for $7.50 an hour
Is that an innuendo?

The show is inacurate as hell, we had this same discussion already with many, many historical and modern day first hand accounts where tigers destroy lion 9 times out of 10. Check the thread here , the references are near the bottom.

This. He knew that he couldn't win in a fair fight against Mufasa, so he used the stampede. If he had some issue with Rajah, he probably wouldn't confront him directly and he would find some sneaky way to take him out.

>So fucking bloodthirsty you grow an extra set of canines
Despite being the smallest of all I think she would have a serious fighting chance based on how mental she was, is like she was thinking about murder 24/7