I think she is the best written character in Homestuck and wish she was the actual leader of the Troll group

I think she is the best written character in Homestuck and wish she was the actual leader of the Troll group.

Attached: 1436869553811.png (1281x1916, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

homestuck.com/epilogues/candy/40
homestuck.com/epilogues/meat/44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You’re not supposed to put H*m*st*ck in the OP user

karkat's stuff was more fun to read until act 6, he made a great leader

>best written character
That's not Caliborn.

>Vriska
>Best written character

Attached: 1554443730174.png (649x1843, 37K)

Attached: 1556788258934.png (467x310, 61K)

8etter than Karkat's.

Attached: 1463644414019.png (648x4124, 110K)

Homestuck was great to read until act 6.

>Terezi texts Vriska, baring her heart open
>Vriska ignores it in favor of her narcissistic need to stand in the spotlight
>Gets eaten by the black hole of irrelevancy and metaphorically dies
>Terezi chases Vriska up to the black hole, then gives up and chooses a different path with someone else
>Vriska hijacks a dead link to text Terezi
>Terezi ignores it
>The bond has been severed forever

I agree. Also Rose and Kanaya raising baby Vriska in the candy route is literally the best GOD DAMN

Attached: je3duHP.png (846x904, 345K)

>the bond has been severed forever
Nah, more like we are going to enjoy Vrisrezi vs Johnrezi shitposting.

Terezi is chadstuck tho and will form a johnvriska harem

Attached: p1hlch85quv21.png (2667x1609, 447K)

But polygamy is bad according to the epilogue

Kanaya finally got to mom her as much as she wants. And she still ends up as a thieving little shit

Attached: Buhanki1_rosemary_vriska lalonde.jpg (1243x1534, 91K)

I love Vriska!

not polygamy, just Jade in general
also was it just me or did candy route seriously have dave imply that the knot is canon?

Nah, she doesn't care about Vriska anymore. She said so herself. And it's not like Vriska can escape Candy Earth C, all exits from there have been sealed forever.

>Vriska can't escape Candy Earth C
Are you sure?

Attached: 1437355019206.png (217x213, 5K)

Yup
>cucked herself out of childbearing capabilities because she just couldn't resist making herself a furry
>replaced by one of the LGBT strilondes who had an existential crisis about being pregnant

Attached: BREEDING CHART.png (518x573, 15K)

Why hasn’t Twitter taking Hussie to task for Jade’s being worthless because she can’t pregnate

Why did the epilogue authors hate her so much?

she was a direct threat to Davekat and had to be punished

It took Calliope devouring Lord English to acquire enough power to escape the event horizon, and Vriska has lost her agency. She's trapped in her afterlife, for good this time. There is no more light that she can steal.

Jade’s goals are humble: have a home and start a family with the man she’s loved since childhood. This is a straight white ideal that is toxic and needs to be punished, as writing is the only weapon we have against old white men.

I liked her in the epilogues. She's still cute, just socially retarded.

And her body serves to make AltCalliope's design way spookier and more waifuable than Lord English ever was, using the emotional investment of a beloved main character that gets used and shat on by the story too much

Like god damn. Caliborn is a good character, but as a villain Lord English was meh as fuck. Dirk and Dead Cherub Jade though? Absolutely based

Sounds awful. I hope she escapes through any bullshit.

Nothing worse than reading about Terezi and the lame NPCs chasing Dirk. And Karkat is there, too.

Attached: 1436870819553.png (467x700, 162K)

>Calliope devouring Lord English
did I miss a page somewhere?

gotcha
homestuck.com/epilogues/candy/40
homestuck.com/epilogues/meat/44

Attached: jade wants a hug!.gif (500x402, 334K)

What?

See
Misclick

Technically she can still get pregnant, she just has to teleport the cum inside. We went over this last thread.

FUck, this is so cool. I love the imagery.

Attached: 196BFB4B-B6D5-4E95-B466-A386B0D7BB50.png (1280x865, 84K)

Could Thanos defeat him?

Attached: LE.gif (500x332, 127K)

Epilogue LE or good LE?

Good LE

Attached: LordEnglish2.gif (737x721, 55K)

the biggest travesty of this whole epilogue is that jade cannot have the kids she desires.

>tfw no hormonal pregnant dog gf to pin you down by cuddling up on your lap

Homestuck sucks the balls straight out the dumpster. You seriously are engaging in the most grievous mess when you read this franchise.

will I still get epic likes and reblogs for making new Homestuck fanart or is the fanbase ded?

Just teleport the cum, it’s not hard. If she really wanted kids she’d get creative

Not dead, merely sleeping.
Post-fandoms are the best kind.

Without breaking a sweat.

Attached: unknowney.png (490x359, 186K)

Dead. Epilogue numbers got the same amount of attention as friendsim and most people haven’t read it. Meanwhile it was so bad that people harassed ipgd over it and she made a statement talking about how she was abused or something.

I don't think I can handle having missed out on everything

Yikes.

Attached: 1467078159053.png (650x650, 16K)

Hey, at least people don’t have to wait for upd8s anymore

in our hearts, we'll always be waiting for upd8's

Those waits are what fueled the creation of content. Without hope we are lost

Hope you like Davekat fan art from here until the end of time lol

Vriska kicked Karkat so hard his lower half got twisted 180°
impressive

>tfw you will never have con friends

I don’t even talk to my old con friends anymore.
They got weird

>he doesnt still immediately interpret any number of rhyming two syllable words as update

>I hope she escapes through any bullshit.
She can't. That's the point. Bullshit now courses through the very air she breathes, it runs anathema to every foothold Vriska could grasp. It's part of what Rose and Calliope were talking about the fundamental rules that govern events: Truth, relevance, and essentiality.

In order for events to maintain story coherence, all three must be present. If an event is not true, a paradox occurs and the error is corrected. A doomed timeline possesses no "truth".
If an event is not relevant, it is narratively killed. Remember all those other sessions that spawned from B1 Earth? Remember the entourage the White Queen took with her in her self-imposed exile on B1 Earth, before she left them? They're not relevant any more, and so their stories ended. Even the mass amounts of ghosts in the Furthest Ring possess extremely little relevance, and so exist to be slaughtered.
And if an event does not possess essentiality, it is also written out of the story. The first dead (Vriska) possessed both truth and relevance, but once John rewrote events and created the alive Vriska, she lost her essentiality, despite still possessing some relevance in her reunion with Terezi, and truth from her origins. Then she perished.

The nature of Earth C is a dubious loop of these three conditions. Meat Earth C possesses almost absolute truth. It's a planet that exists within a Genesis Frog situated in an Incipisphere that lies within the Furthest Ring. We saw this frog get created. However, Candy was created from a breach of truth. John was offered a choice: Fight Lord English, or abandon the mission and stay. Due to John's nature and desire to be the hero, the protagonist, the reader's avatar, he will ALWAYS choose "Meat", and to fight. There was no choice here. That's why Candy Earth C was created from a paradox, an "impossible choice". As such, bearing zero truth, but still possessing some relevance and essentiality, it could only manifest in an impossible existence, namely inside the event horizon of a black hole, supplying it with relevance and essentiality. It is, in other words, a doomed timeline that won't fade and does not need to be corrected.

That's why John feels that the world there is 'wrong', antithesis to his self-aware existence as the protagonist. In Candy, Rose stops ascending. Dirk commits suicide, as he realizes that the paradox has determined this world to be an unliving hell, and that his death could provide some measure of truth and relevance back to it, however fleeting. Fittingly, it's also the narrative afterlife. All the dead storylines end up there. Ghosts are deposited there from the Furthest Ring. Vriska, in her final moment of judgement, chose hubris over connections and paid the ultimate price, being damned to the world that exists only as an eternal soap opera, without any meaning. In addition its relevance was fading extremely quick, as it only could serve as a contact to Terezi for her connection back home, and retroactively serve as the world in which Alt-Calliope predominates. Once Lord English wound up there, Calliope-Jade killed and ate him, and then escaped the pull of the event horizon, its essentiality vanished too. All stories on that world, and those of the people who live on it, narratively ended, for good.

That's why Vriska can't escape. The same narrative Cherubic poison that killed John and prevented his story from continuing (no healing, no afterlife, no revivals) courses through the very fabric of existence on Candy Earth C. Nothing and no one there matters anymore. However unlike Vriska, even though John is dead, he still possesses the three virtues of truth, relevance, and essentiality. His death was determinate and final, that is real. His relevance as protagonist had ended, but he serves as the force that compels Terezi to move instead. And his essentiality is critical in keeping Terezi alive. Terezi has inherited John's role as hero, protagonist, and his hopeful resurrection lies at the end of her new journey.

Cool, 8ut she will still escape.

Thanos could never beat LE at full strength. Not even the infinity stones can mess with canon itself. LE's greatest power is that time bends over to ensure his existence - no matter how Thanos changes reality, LE will still be already there. Also, Thanos would have no defense against LE's double death lasers.

The only Marvel characters who could beat LE are the meta ones, like Deadpool.

And this post is indicative of why she can't. Because this is all Vriska has been reduced to, stealing Candy John's spotlight with a tenuous text outlink. That's all she can be any more. Text on a screen, to be given a (You) or ignored. No longer a living, breathing, relevant or essential character, but the same existence she started off as, an internet troll. Someone to be ignored with a simple block button.

And in the end, this was the only way she could ever truly die.

how so?

She will still escape and join the main cast, 8rah

Attached: 1441430781189.png (434x405, 24K)

True. I'd argue LE occupies the space of narrative device over a real villain or antagonist, he exists beyond the fictional reality of Homestuck, and, as such, as much as Thanos achieves omnipotence x [infinity times Graham's number of uncountable infinities], LE is beyond strength of power, because such measurements don't apply to what makes the fiction... fiction. To wrestle LE out of that position would (probably) mean a systematic collapse of the entire story and the artifices which sustain it. Very scary, but very interesting too.

You know, the same thing that eventually happens to every internet group...everyone started dating each other, meeting up outside of cons, and by the end, I was the only straight one left.

Sounds awful.

Attached: 1555170515361.gif (500x530, 269K)

You are mixing up the aspects of canon here.

Doomed timelines are still true, it's essentiality they are lacking. When Rose talks about events not being true, she's referring to stuff like Homosuck, which are fictional within the context of the story even though John was able to go there.

Likewise, Candy is also still true, what it's lacking is relevance. Candy supposedly cannot affect canon, thus it's not relevant. However, that universe is being kept in existence by Calliope, and there are loopholes that allow it to still retain a small sliver of relevance. For example Terezi and Vriska are somehow able to communicate on their phones. So it's not a certainty that it will fade from existence like other doomed timelines.

>everyone started dating each other, meeting up outside of cons
>tfw no ho con g-
>I was the only straight one left.
My condolences.

was there at least some bi girls?

>Karkat's growth into a badass happens in an irrelevant universe
>Vriska is stuck in an irrelevant universe
lmao Aradiachads win again

Attached: 1438975771374.gif (650x450, 6K)

Yeah, two of them.
They’re dating each other.

oof.
I know this is the only thing I was ever into where I could have met girls, but maybe I should have chosen something with more straight girls.

wwhat a waste