Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
Also Shazam thread.

Attached: 02C85657-783A-46F3-91A6-C7231F27EE32.jpg (800x450, 60K)

birri-kun

Billy
He was in the wrong every step of the way
He should honestly transfer his powers to the rest of the kids permanently because they are 10x better human beings than them

I wish the comics had a character that collects Superhero stuff.
He would go around in their trash (Everyones Trash) and steal some stuff. I would love to see this guy collect Green Arrows Arrow or Martian Manhunters partially digested Chocos.
Is there someone like this already in the books somewhere?

What movie is this from? Should I have seen it?

Shazam.

Billy. Fuck him. The foster family is so welcoming and nice, but he treats them with no respect.

Attached: 363253253252.png (431x381, 493K)

Shazam. It’s pretty good.

billy in this particular scene. but polio boy trying to shill billy at lunch had this weird dissonance where the movie tried to shame them both but only shamed billy. the dialogue implied when they first got to school that the audience was sympathizing with billy for not wanting to show off, but then it cut to billy showing off in the park, so they’re both shit? but then cripple kid gave that televised speech, and the movie wanted us to sympathize with him for being humiliated despite him being a total ass earlier. okay, whatever. didn’t really care for this one, dc

Freddy saying Shazam would show up without asking Billy was rude.
Billy stealing Freddy’s bullet was a douche move.

Attached: 1531485374563.jpg (3712x5568, 3.21M)

D-Man I guess. He’s not a fanboy as much as a dumpster diver.

Freddie got on his high horse only after he realized he couldn't live through Billy anymore

DC like always

As is usual between adolescent boys, they were both in the wrong, but they were both in the right.

Billy was using his powers selfishly, but Freddy wanted Billy to use his powers to...help Freddy. Billy was a bad friend by ditching Freddy when he needed him, but Freddy was also being a bad friend by using Billy for his own purposes. I really appreciated how they both, independently, realized that they were being dicks.

lad on the left is cute
i should watch this film

The whole movie is super cute. The foster home is wonderful, and Darla is especially adorable.

Attached: AFBE0330-DFC9-417C-9A71-AE1C78CD699F.jpg (160x288, 14K)

Both are dumb teenagers behaving like dumb teenagers. They were both wrong for different reasons. That's the charm of the movie

Punisher has been known to use other heroes' stuff. Also used Green Goblin's glider and of course that time he took War Machine.

Attached: thief.jpg (1280x1949, 403K)

this

Attached: darla dudley shazam.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

What was with the bullies in this movie? Why were they the biggest douches in the universe?

Worst thing Billy did in the whole movie was not giving Darla a hug.

no. it was telling darla that they are not siblings.

Okay, yeah. THAT is the worst thing he did.

Attached: 626807AA-065E-43E6-8E5B-AFAC0D9EE09F.gif (350x280, 1.21M)

The Question

Yeah, but that’s cause he’s a crazy person, and not cause he’s a fan.

What's this from?

Punisher

Billy for like 90% of the movie
Freddy when
>telling the goons to shoot Billy in the face
>attempting to light Billy on fire
>"This is as much mine as it is yours!"

Kys ladderbro