Makes "men" uncomfortable

>makes "men" uncomfortable

Attached: 666097D4-E90F-4321-BCEF-85F2A4AA7730.jpg (275x183, 8K)

in the ara~ara~ way?

Hush sweaty. Carol is for /ss now.

Attached: 1556770860004.jpg (1500x1875, 442K)

I want to kiss her

Not really, she just really comes off as a self important bitch.
>I have a galaxy to protect, even though what's going on is a galactic tier threat

MOMMY

I'm uncomfortable with how much of a self-absorbed bitch she is and how often she gets away with putting her malformed foot in her mouth.

Honestly I could care less about Carol Danvers since she has jack shit to do with the Marvel titles I actually read.

>Men
And women, children, ect

Attached: oMFKil8[1].jpg (700x700, 38K)

Yes, because most planets didn't have the Avengers to keep order after the Snap, and probably went into full religious panic mode. Earth was under control, and with Nova wiped out she's the only one with the power and influence to keep order.

Her only connection to Earth are a few friends. She has a job to do.

This is a Carol Danvers thread, not a Brie Larson thread.
Go back to r9k

This
and that job is to act like a bitch online and IRL.
I wonder what type of "Order" this fascist dyke kept.

>use social justice as a shield against criticism

>posts Brie Larson
>"reeee this isn't a Brie Larson thread!"

Then why did you post the fugly actor instead of the comic character? Also why did you make a shitty tumblr bait thread?

Literally the entire entertainment industry and politics. Game of Thrones had the most anticlimactic worst written finally in history and you are a sexist if you don't like it.

Thanos may have killed half the universe but Carol killed the other half with her fascist reign

fungal infections reeks, man.

>>Assuming I made the thread

Have sex

What about before the snap. If this bitch has been around since the 80's at least per the canon of her own origin movie then where was the baddest woman in the galaxy when it needed her? If the galaxy is slated to be halved it seems like the nova corps can be bothered to send literally one person.

the libs dismissed the GoT show as sexist shock value tripe the minute they changed it so that mongolian warlord dude raped the dragon girl rather than her consenting to it after he'd won her trust like in the books

>here I'll focus on the wrong detail and change the subject since I was proven wrong.

Shazam was a better movie. Also more worthy of the Captain Marvel title

You accused me of making the thread and posting Brie. What detail SHOULD I be focusing on?
Yeah I hated that too. Momoa also complained loudly

>very uncomfortable

Attached: 404 not found.jpg (545x854, 47K)