What?

What?

Attached: 20190505_091222.jpg (989x649, 635K)

This is what your future mcu looks like.

Sam hates fags, clearly.

Well as an ex-pimp they were never his customers...

>faggots

Attached: D3A13763-A233-418A-8B79-B4B7944EE1AE.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I now want to see a story where Snap barely escapes the wrath of Frank.

Are there any heroes that canonically hates homosexuals?

Blacks are allowed to be homophobic because of the sacred oppression totem. Think of it like the magic conch but it can only answer questions about who's more oppressed.

The Spectre doesn't hate them, but is openly grossed out by them and thinks they should keep it in the bedroom where other people don't have to see them being queer.

The pendulum swinging back is going to make the edgy 90s look tame in comparison.

Attached: nojeangrey.jpg (655x995, 165K)

In 10 years we’ll be voting Uncle Adolf’s successor, so I’m holding out hope for the inevitable wholesome reboot.

>you will see pronographic right wing comics with edge the likes of which ennis would even blush at in your lifetime
Based timeline desu

I never read Sam's books, but I'm mildly curious; Did they show him training to integrate the shield into his fighting style or does he never throw it or is the shield like Mjolnir and give ability to whoever wields it?

I honestly can’t wait to dress up in Red & Black Leather and get my appointed gingerfu.
>yfw the X-Men are repurposed as Ubemensch and the Future of Humanity
Would Magneto becomes an evil kike stereotype, or a “Based Greatest Ally” who betrayed the Kikes and acknowledges Mutant Aryan Supremacy?

>The Gay was just a story, I'm Karnak

Ultimate Cap

Sounds reasonable, especially for something that's supposed to be God's Wrath incarnated.

I think Alan Scott? I know he had issues with his son

black people hate homos but it's ok according to sjws

>Ults Cap
Of the self-hating closet homosexual variety, I always assumed.

Attached: captainfrance.jpg (640x960, 129K)

should've been his mcu catchphrase

That was more Corrigan's opinion. I'm pretty sure when the Spectre isn't bound to a human host it's more likely to kill all sodomites without question. Even though the Archangel Michael said God doesn't care about "matters of the flesh" like sexuality.

I love this run. Sam really wants to be like Cap, always taking the middle road and looking for a compromise, but Sam gets really cynical about all of it since nowadays if you don't pick a side then you're the enemy.

It's all about how Steve has some sort of inhuman patience and optimism that no one else does. Steve looks at the divided country, and where everyone else sees things getting worse every day, Steve still believes with all his heart that things are getting better.

He does train and has some difficulties with it, he gets some help from John Walker, who formerly was Captain America and was trained to throw the shield by Taskmaster.

Wasn’t it because Obsidian was mentally unstable or something? I think he accepted that his son is gay.

Black Lightning had issues with his daughter being a lesbian, but that was only in the comics, TV BL is a chill dad who doesn't tolerate Jennifer's
social activism though.

sam just stiffly standing there next to the enthusiastic gay sailor is funny
>my feet hurt i want to go home