Are they going to change the show's name again?

What this time

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-213526_QuickPic~01.jpg (702x695, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KHXPX4BIu7c
youtu.be/OgZi7lMV3dY
twitter.com/DiH62130323/status/1122277041796263936
youtube.com/watch?v=bZJDzDLkkKY
youtube.com/watch?v=biGZ0qHU6-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rapunzel's Naked Adventures

Rapunzel vs. the forces of evil

Why OP doesn’t choose high quality capture.

Because OP is always a faggot. It's one of the fundamental rules of the universe.

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1533275888799.png (306x304, 103K)

Whelp. It's a Tangled thread now. Somebody dump the pasta.

Any news on Disney+?

>last thread barely reached half the bump limit
>make another no name thread
wew

"Rapunzel's Tangled Destiny" is appropriate new title.

Her destiny is robbed by Cass at S2 finale, so it is time for her to fight it back.

Attached: D5hGn5cXsAASMtG.jpg (2048x1532, 359K)

Rapunzel's power was a literal miracle, a divine act that made her special from birth.

Cassandra's power was earned through strength and cunning, literally snatching it out of another's hands

Pottery

Stalyan's Yandere Dungeon

Attached: a03b4775cc0d50beb6c1813f0dc481b3.jpg (563x319, 15K)

Boop.

Attached: There's your varian.jpg (442x563, 44K)

Rapunzel's Nude Adventure

Attached: 572549%20-%20Pascal%20Rapunzel%20Tangled%20vojack.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Why didn't I see this journal page in the episodes?

Attached: 56547458_647946268975117_1925828003700866339_n.jpg (540x540, 137K)

Attached: 56609027_2360802234153463.jpg (614x614, 151K)

Ready As I'll Ever Be cover by ManOnTheInternet

It's... on a popular channel and gonna boost awareness at least

youtu.be/KHXPX4BIu7c

Is it a foreshadowing of that solar eclipse sign on Cass' wardrobe in S1?

It means solar eclipse is probably the power source of Rapunzel's decay spell. Raps' hair growing from blonde to dark is like the sun is being overshadowed by moon. Later on Cass' hand is burned by touching Raps by solar eclipse power.

Another meaning of solar eclipse could be Cass' grabbed the moonstone and robbed Raps destiny. At that moment, Raps' Super Saiyan glowing hair started to lose its light as solar eclipse happens.

Attached: Sun&Moon.jpg (500x487, 52K)

This image has more freckles than Rapunzel herself.

>ManOnTheInternet
I don't care about youtube celebs so I have no idea who that is, but the Varian voice sounds vaguely like that guy who did a collaboratin with Lindsey Sterling where he sung his own chorus.

Rapunzel is the worst friend to have because she's not inherently malevolent. She's selfish and ignorant of other people's emotions. Traits all sociopaths possess. Varian and Cassandra chose to help her out of their own goodness, traits that Rapunzel exploited for her own benefit while completely unaware of how much it was costing them to care for her.

That's why they couldn't tell her how much of a jerk she is to her face, they felt guilty due to her upbringing so they kept helping her, all while piling up resentment every time she let them down.

Since they were guilt tripped into accepting she wasn't at fault, the anger built up until they exploded and drove them both to insanity. Meanwhile Rapunzel went on her merry way to pursue whatever picks her fancy.

To reach her destiny, she will gladly step on the corpses of her followers, using them to build a stairway to her dream. She will offer her friends and lover to unspeakable horrors on a whim, all while keeping that smile on her face.

Attached: _I_got_a_dream_.png (1241x1387, 1.27M)

Is that Cass' actual private room or part of the royal guard areas? I forget if that war cabinet is the same one we saw Raps pop out of when two of the guards went inside for a break.

Fair point, Varian. But can you stop being such a faggot?

Obviously it's Cass' own wardrobe. You can see Andrew's punching doll on the right.

As the door shut behind her, Cassandra took in her surroundings. She stood at the entrance to Lost Lagoon.
'Great' she thought, 'Another illusion.'
As she ventured into the cove, she heard splashing and giggling. She stopped as her foot caught something. A discarded violet dress.
Rapunzel splashed in the shallows, all grins and giggles. She lit up when she saw Cass and charged over to her, shamelessly nude.
"There you are Cass!" She beamed, taking Cass' withered hand. "The water is SO lovely!"
"I-I can't," Cass stammered, her face turning red as she turned away.
"You can't swim? Don't worry, I'll teach you," Rapunzel crooned as she pawed at Cass' shirt. "Let's get this off so it doesn't get WET!"
"Rapunzel, no! St-stop it! You're... YOU AREN'T REAL!"
Rapunzel froze and dropped her hands from Cass's shirt. Slowly, her expression unreadable, she leaned in and softly, so softly kissed her cheek. Her warm breath tickled her ear as she whispered.
"You're a sharp one. I like that,"

Suddenly, Cass was in the palace kitchen, mountains of dirty dishes in front of her. Her shirt was still wet from Rap's hands.
"Cassandra, what are you doing?" Old Lady Crowley voice interrupted her thoughts. "You can't wash dishes with that hand of yours!"
"What? Don't try to trick me, I know you're not-"
"Hush, we've already established that. I'll wash, you dry." She pulled up a stool and put her hands in the suds. Cass robotically picked up a towel.
"Who are you?" She demanded, with all the force she could muster as she wiped a plate she was handed. It the finest china. The Coronation china.
"There are so many names," Crowley mused as she polished a stubborn spot on a salad fork. "But Xhan Tiri will suffice. What is it you want, Cassandra?"
"What?"
"What is it you want out of life? Love, respect, power? Everybody wants something," she crooned as she pulled a sword out of the foam. "I'll dry this one Cass, Lord knows you can't handle swords anymore."

Cont

Attached: 045cf27bd60bceabaffaf0a3be17f70d--disney-tangled-disney-magic.jpg (736x981, 109K)

Cass shook her head clear and saw the dimly lit armory. Her father stood at attention, staring straight ahead.
"Try the bastard sword," he demanded, not even looking as she pathetically try to swing it. Her withered hand had no strength, her healthy one no finesse. She'd seen peasants shovel pig shit with more grace. "Try the hand-and-a half, the rapier, the claymore, mace, flail, axe, shortsword!" He rattled off everything in the armory.
"I can't," she croaked hoarsely. She felt her eyes burn.
"Try the dagger then," he sneered, his features taking on Fitzherbert's. "That's a woman's weapon. Though I can't tell if you wanna put it in Blondie's back or cut her out of her clothes with it!"

She was back with the caravan, they'd stopped for the night. Fitzherbert and Raps cuddled sickeningly by the fire.
"Envy is a green-eyed monster Cass. All the monsters in your life have green eyes, don't they?" Shorty burbled as he sat up from the dirt.
"I'm not jealous of them!" she spat, turning away from them. They were doing a lot more than cuddling now. She put her hands over her ears to drown out the sounds they made.
"That's not what I said."Shorty slurred, stumbling to sit next to her. Envy is wanting what others have. Jealousy is having something and being afraid to lose it. And you... have nothing to lose."

Cont...

Attached: 81c30a5bf0860ec5d6ede0096d62e011--disney-fantasy-disney-art.jpg (500x688, 59K)

She was at the Alchemist's shack. Quirin's amber sarcophagus was bright green instead of gold, bathing the room in a sickly glow.
"Come on Cass, tell me one way she hasn't let you down!" Varian tutted from atop his father's tomb. "She breaks your heart every day, she ratted you out to EUGENE, she dragged away from your destiny to follow her own," he counted off his withered, blackened fingers. "She'd rather trust the oh so cool Adira than her best friend, and last but not least!" He leapt down from his perch and stalked towards her.

"She crippled you, burnt you, ruined you forever with evil magic. She stole any hope of being a warrior right from your very fingers." Cassandra sunk to her knees and fought back tears. "From the moment she entered your life she has given you nothing but grief. Nothing but heartbreak."
"Why are you telling me this!?" She snarled at him. "If you expect I'll betray her-"
I EXPECT NOTHING, the voice echoed, shattering the illusion and leaving her in a dark void. "Cass wept and looked at her withered rotted hand with shuddering hatred. BUT KNOW THIS. THE SUNDROP ISNT THE ONLY FORCE THAT CAN ACHIEVE MIRACLES.

Cass caught her breath as her hand burned with a green light. She flexed her fingers and found they moved with an unfamiliar strength.

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. NOW GO. YOUR FRIENDS ARE EXPECTING YOU CASSANDRA

Dimly, her restored hand felt a knob in it. Turning it, she opened the door and stepped out into the Sunlight

Attached: 1553234882149.jpg (1056x1920, 572K)

>the pasta
We have too many to count
Also it's been confirmed for Disney+ for a while. Probably not at launch but it'll be there.

Attached: 1555084274090.png (1913x555, 1.77M)

Crying in his prison cell as the guard puts his belt back on.

BIRD EPISODE IS SHIT
CASS KILLS EDMUND

Attached: I need more regicide related filenames help.jpg (1133x957, 307K)

So glad we could finally get a Tangled post going. I've been waiting to avoid thread rot and only post on weekends but this faggot OP beat me to it.

I want to discuss how the Before Ever After song shows Cassandra acting weird when Rapunzel talks with her father. At first I thought it was because she wanted her father to protect her like that and was jealous of Punz (which may be true) but also, how she acts weird on the line "I must protect you from all the world's harm".

Maybe it wasn't just jealousy, but also guilt. Maybe by this point Cassandra was already planning something against Rapunzel and knew Fredrick was going to fail on protecting his daughter.

Just how far the DEEPST lore extends? Because if this was intended, it's masterful foreshadowing.

Attached: Harms-min.png (1413x2558, 1.06M)

cassandras cucked adventures

Attached: 1555267745146.png (500x678, 285K)

Attached: 56421040_2281680545227594.jpg (1080x1078, 252K)

Damn if isn't Arianna a delicious milf. I think she would be even sexier and sluttier than Rapunzel.

Attached: 437px-Queen_Reching_for_Rapunzel.jpg (437x480, 17K)

Arianna is amazing. Is Rapunzel considered chubby?

Attached: 2f53f66f9e1d8e9040648c703e30781e.jpg (1024x640, 74K)

He did the Undertale musical
I wonded if Xhan Tiri is the Eclipse

I think whatever hints of foreshadowing they've given in S1 and most of S2 have been just foreshadowing. I have an insanely hard time believing Cass has planned this from the start. Yeah, she's shown qualities in her personality and who she is as a person to show us how susceptible she was to the betrayal, but she was still generally pretty loyal to Rapunzel overall before her continuous stream of getting cucked. I'm moreso thinking whatever was behind the door preyed on her weaknesses and showcased a twisted version of her destiny (Either real or fabricated) that was too enticing for her to pass up.

Attached: cass metal.png (2571x1440, 1.51M)

>how she acts weird on the line "I must protect you from all the world's harm".
I took it the other way. She reacted similarly whenever Raps demonstrates she doesn't need specifically Cass to protect her. Cass wants to be the big hero. Pic related is when Raps tells her she doesn't need anyone to protect her. She reacts similarly when Raps thanks Adira instead of her for being there for her after the first hurt incantation.

Attached: i don't need someone to keep me safe.gif (540x240, 1.62M)

Another foreshadowing happens in Before Ever After. The fireflies follow the path of Raps and Cass. Raps obviously has the long fireflies path while Cass has the short one. It may indicate Raps will have long glowing hair and Cass will have short glowing hair.

Attached: fireflies.jpg (1066x600, 24K)

cucksandra's tangled fuck me rapunzel

But what if she was working for the Separatists of Saporia and was given her inside job with the purpose of betraying Rapunzel. Then as they bonded together she thought "hey maybe Coronians aren't that bad after all. I'll lay low and forget this revenge plot ever happened".

But season 2 had Rapunzel and Cassandra drifting apart, enough for Zhan Tiri to attack Cassandra's insecurities and leading her to resume her double agent duties.

Or that Rapunzel's destiny is going to be bright and filled with joy while Cassandra will be short and filled with rocky suffering.

Attached: D2-F08BXgAEA1FD.jpg (1583x2048, 273K)

It's a possibility, but I doubt it because having her go through her main "I want to prove myself and be her hero otherwise I'm not worth anything" struggle would render the subterfuge angle unnecessary static. Having both of those come to a head in the inevitable big Cassandra sperg moment would be too jarring, I think.

If Cass is the moon to Rapunzel's sun, it makes sense because just like the moon reflects the sun's power, Rapunzel sparks something inside Cass that inspires her.

Eh, Cass doesn't seem like the type to be politically motivated to me.

Well maybe her goal has always been the same but it switched targets as time passed. Maybe she has always wanted to be a "big hero" and started thinking that she would get that at Saporia.

She could be known as this "big rebel who destroyed those damned royals" as a kid/teenager. But as she bonded with them and realized Fredrick, Arianna and Rapunzel weren't bad people, her goal changed to becoming the best knight Corona ever had. She could satisfy her need for recognition in Corona more easily too because there she wouldn't be fighting impossible odds unlike if she tried to overthrow Corona for Saporia's ragtag group.

Then Rapunzel made her realize she would never make it past "lady in waiting" and would be in the shadow of the princess. Forever "waiting in the wings", making her decide that her future in Corona was a delusion and only by forcibly wrestling it from Rapunzel, would she become recognized.

Attached: 1556086625500.jpg (960x1920, 245K)

She doesn't have to believe in the cause. Only see it as an opportunity to be recognized for leading it.

She seems to have a big need to prove herself. Maybe caused by her father.

Growing up with Willow drove her to the extremes of chaste love because she abhors what a slut her sister is

100% Pure vanilla only but she fucks with the force of a freight train. Frederic had to instigate wars with Equis to explain the bruising on his body and occasional broken hip bones to the castle doctors

Rapunzel's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Adventure

This is my headcanon now. It makes me wonder if she dismayed too when she realized what a slut Rapunzel became in Gothel's hands.

Rapunzel seems like the type of girl that would innocently but eagerly approach raves and other commoner parties only to realize she loves that kind of festivities. She would start enjoying this magical beverage called "beer" and the "act of sexual intercourse" and gladly join in on these "orgies" due to how fun they are and how good her body feels after she is filled with cum.

She would become a party slut in no time, I bet and Arianna would anguish at how she "turned out just like Willow".

Attached: 4e3886e70a6043dcdfaf34bdbbbae6e7.jpg (500x723, 57K)

Rapunzel knows what sex is and fears it. Gothel probably frightened her with stories of men and their voracious appetites. Eugene probably has to be extremely cautious when introducing her to anything past kissing.

That and she's extremely well read. She knows human anatomy.

But Cass said she was adopted by Captain when she's very little and she started the training as a guard at 6 years old. (Rewatch the episode "Cassandra v. Eugene".

>>Rapunzel is a royal who was blessed by destiny at birth
>>Cassandra is a meaningless orphan who had to seize her destiny

Ceramics

>Rapunzel knows what sex is and fears it. Gothel probably frightened her with stories of men and their voracious appetites.
Is there any canon material that shows her fearing sex?

Attached: 40369a9cbf75ce13882d77af00e13fbf.jpg (735x505, 56K)

She's not Starfire. Raps is very book smart, she just lacks real world experience and observing others "in the wild". Fast learner, though.

She's afraid of men and their "pointy teeth." She was also frightened of the Stabbington twins but not the Snugly Duckling Thugs

Also there's no material of her showing interest in literally anyone but Eugene

I love Cassandra suffering. I wish there was an episode where she got captured and tortured for her transgressions against Corona.

Her tendons torn out of her arms and legs, her face scarred and trapped inside an iron mask and her tongue cut so she can't seduce any other men. She's left to rot and fester until she's saved by an unlikely force offering infinite power and fame.

Now that'd be a great final battle.

Attached: 1555550528919.jpg (1218x1920, 533K)

She doesn't agree happiness can come from a thing.

Attached: happiness.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Not a Tangled thread without Berserk references
Scarily fast. Wunderkind.
There's a difference between pleasure and happiness

Rapunzel's Bizarre Adventure
Can someone edit the Dio walking meme with Raps and Cass

Attached: 3b8.png (710x1080, 1.38M)

Also my bad. Seduce any other WOMAN.

They make half the fun and show Tangled isn't your everyday kiddie show. Now if only it had a higher age demographic so the writers could go all out and explore more complex plots without having to dumb it down for the kiddos...

Attached: 1555247691537.jpg (1000x750, 426K)

I want her thrown in Corona prison for her severe crimes and treason against the royal family, where she's beaten and raped by all the goons and lady caine who she helped lock away, while her ex-guardmates have no choice but to stand at their stations and do nothing. I beat off to this scenario at least twice a week. I love Cassandra she is my favorite character.

Attached: tumblr_pd5t04zpio1ub2o5eo1_500.jpg (500x722, 62K)

>>Love a character
>>Imagine horrible things happening to them constantly

My man

The thing about Cass is that she rides the line of deserving all her suffering and deserving none of it so incredibly well that the only logical outcome we want her to have is just ALL the suffering.

Would her fake dad suffer from this or beat off his meat while he watches? The Captain looked like quite the pervert even in the movie.

Also, what's the context of this image?

Attached: 1a.png (353x519, 548K)

I wonder why that happens with some characters. Is it because they try to appear virtuous and take on the protector role?

I've tried to think of Rapunzel the same and my boner fails me. Even when it's a simple lewd situation, I have trouble getting hard at the idea of lewding Rapunzel. I feel the need to protect her smile. Am I broken, anons?

Attached: 1554190124384.jpg (1080x844, 91K)

Attached: pasta.jpg (826x620, 79K)

I'll help you, user

Attached: 1502702834906.png (690x808, 432K)

Do you have the full chapter of this comics. I have no impression that I've seen this one.

No. Which is a shame because they seem amazing and pretty fun. Only what anons have posted here

Attached: dweeb kind.jpg (1280x1882, 684K)

I can lewd Raps just fine if she tops, but I know what you mean. Everyone has at least that one character they can't or won't lewd.

Attached: Nausicaa.jpg (355x355, 34K)

She seems too innocent as a bottom that the boner can't defile her. Only when she's feisty and even then, the idea of hurting her seems too much.

Attached: 1543462096104.jpg (1839x2287, 531K)

You only want to protect her smile more when she is suffering

Attached: 58968161_132852547808466_2156100971645081207_n.jpg (891x611, 89K)

O damn, sauce my nigga

We need a Princess fighting game.

Attached: 1556243645924.jpg (800x1138, 536K)

Upon returning to her adult self, Cassandra subsequently burns a hole in her armor fantasizing about her newly acquired mommydom fetish

Attached: tip toes.png (993x729, 725K)

It's probably mix of cute aggression and schadenfreude. We wanna see them suffer so we can feel like they need protection

Plebians self insert as heroes
Patricians self insert as villains

Fears sex? You, user, are a bullshit artist!

Attached: 3B2B509F-3936-444D-B9C7-29AA3FBEA11B.gif (450x253, 2.49M)

There are very few heroes I can actually enjoy. Among them Sherlock Holmes and Flynn Ryder. I think they are more nuanced, stylish and flawed than most heroes.

Attached: 1556242819425.jpg (2000x1500, 191K)

Cass has the best reactions to suffering and disappointment because she's usually so distant and guarded. Her emotions come off as very wrenching and sincere once she's not the one in control, despite trying to hide her feelings all the time. It makes me want to torture her just to see how she struggles and takes it. Versus because Raps is too pure and innocent for me to desire hurting her. Coaching her through her first time and watching as she eagerly gets into it and becomes a royal slut is fun, but only because she decides the pacing of her own defilement. Cass has to be forced against her will kicking and screaming, or it's just no fun.

Attached: cass lanced.png (431x589, 192K)

Reminder. If the moonstone had never influenced King Edmund to touch it, Eugene would have remained in the Dark Kingdom. He would have never met Rapunzel. She would not have been freed. The sundrop would have likely died with her. He would have lived in a desolate land. Watching over a great burden. And had his soul trapped in a statue upon his death, continuing his watch until the end of time.

Attached: 90C6D7CE-7940-46DD-A8A0-C6F40360A606.jpg (640x340, 28K)

These two have fucked before, right? Or at least reached third base (foreplay).

Attached: 1556226706063.jpg (436x750, 84K)

I don’t see why not. He’s been in her room unsupervised at 3 am. No one seemed to give a shit.

For me it's because she's too cute and pure. I'm dead serious. That's probably a turn on for a lot of people but for me I just see someone who's been through a lot and is still joyful, pure and tries to see the best in everyone no matter what. Even when she fucks up I feel it's more because she's just never had to deal with such tense situations before so when it backfires on her (Like with Varian and Cass) I just feel sad because she just didn't know any better. The split between her and Cass is even worse because most of it really isn't her fault. She's not dumb but she just doesn't have the experience to deal with such stuff capably. I can find her topping kinda hot like I guess, but I can't actually bring myself to fap to her even if she is really cute and has some nice curves. The context ruins it.

based. She fucked up selfishly and now even if she was cognizant or not, she will spend the rest of her life in chains as a prisoner

I love it when noble corrupted characters turn and then are punished accordingly

>realizing Edmund spent decades of his life living as a royal neet in his very own kingdom with a loving crow pet by his side
Sounds /comfy/ tbqh

What did he eat though? Crows?

It makes a valid question of what Rapunzel's life, uninterrupted, was gonna look like in the long term. Her aging process could have been all kinds of fucky, and if she were to die naturally, who even knows what would have happened to the sundrop

they are all over tumblr, just seach until you find

Attached: 84ca98b49d0d2814afddd752321ff3b1.jpg (402x590, 26K)

Attached: punz.webm (992x558, 2.51M)

The crows went far beyond the kingdom so they probably foraged for him. I can imagine the murder swarming the fuck out of a town and carrying off whatever wasn't bolted down

They show him having some food with his son after they meet, I assume he either managed to grow and farm his own somewhere nearby or he managed to make consistent drunken 7 Eleven runs and paid with whatever wealth his kingdom had.

Oooh, a new one.

Attached: 1552698937541.jpg (236x387, 12K)

Attached: cass_walk_0.jpg (680x798, 319K)

More SNES style fan art plz.

Attached: D5rTz2zWsAAI8Ay.png (892x612, 59K)

Tangled - The Series - Adventure is Calling (2017) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Tangled - The Series - Let Down Your Hair (2018) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Tangled - The Series - Hair-Raising Adventures 001 (2018) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Tangled - The Series - Hair-Raising Adventures 002 (2018) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Tangled - The Series - Hair-Raising Adventures 003 (2018) (digital) (Salem-Empire)
Tangled - The Series - Hair and Now 001 (2019) (digital) (Salem-Empire)

Happy hunting.

>Rapunzel and Eugene fuck
>Corona's princess gets pregnant
How would Fredrick and Arianna react?

Crossbow wedding.

>Coaching her through her first time and watching as she eagerly gets into it and becomes a royal slut is fun, but only because she decides the pacing of her own defilement.
That right there made me hard. Corrupting Rapunzel is way lewder than simply hurting her.

Attached: 1554079769553.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Probably very happy actually

Guardians of Corona

Attached: Princess Gamora.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Some theorized that it would remain in her hair. So we would get nightmare fuel of Gothel young as ever, dragging Rapunzel's severed and rotting head with her to prevent decay. She would eventually have to sing forever to stay alive though as the effects were wearing off quickly.

Attached: rapunzel_and_mother_gothel_by_yourpsychotherapist-d5sp89w.jpg (600x739, 72K)

>Rapunzel and Cass fuck
>Corona's princess gets pregnant
fix'd

Attached: 50f61d8a973e4cb27cb340a4410c7c7c.jpg (716x722, 58K)

Was it any good? Did /ourcrew/ provide DEEPEST LORE and advertised Tangled?

Attached: Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.png (712x1080, 1.89M)

It's not out yet.
>DEEPEST
It's a season full of one-off episodes in different art styles, I wouldn't expect any aside from what the GotG already has which I imagine isn't very much with these crappy Marvel shows.
>advertising Tangled
lol
I'll still watch this episode, if just to support /ourcrew/
youtu.be/OgZi7lMV3dY

I doubt Corona's etiquette would allow royal member to have premarital sex, and Rapunzel is too innocent to consider those things before marriage.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

It's done by Mercury Filmworks who is also working on the animation of Tangled series.

By then someone like Varian would've invented a voice recorder to help with that. That should work, right?

One million hours in Potatoshop later

Attached: Cass's Bizarre Adventure.png (986x1080, 2.2M)

So would they try to hide her pregnancy like in the original story?

Besides, she seems like a big slut

I'm getting the feeling that user wanted either Raps or Cass in Dios place, and the other one on the right side.

Attached: 1467222316663.png (454x403, 60K)

I genuinely appreciate the effort from both of you but I was thinking more an MS Paint edit with Cass as Dio in Moonstone attire saying "I'm fulfilling MY destiny" as she walks toward Jotaro as Raps. I tried to find a black and white template for that but I couldn't find one. I'm sorry for my unappreciation and autism.

I'd do it for someone like Flyn Ryder.

Attached: 1555564887669.jpg (720x466, 96K)

>pomf!
>ah! what are going to do on the bed?

Attached: 1490517953235.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

I love Rapunzel's room. It truly looks like a princess lives there and her bed is simply awesome and so comfy.

Attached: 54800736_194718668168930_6209330827249661769_n.jpg (720x900, 106K)

>King and General rivals beat the shit out of each other in battle until they realize their true love and unite their kingdoms
It's not possible to have a more chad origin for a realm than this, literally what are the separatists even mad about

Attached: unification.png (1365x697, 1.33M)

I like the little touches that show she's unaccustomed to conventional living, like the little blanket hole she made for herself in the top shelf, or not realizing that being princess means she has free reign of the castle and its resources.

Attached: tumblr_pq0ggew4LF1v08lf1o1_1280.jpg (854x480, 121K)

Saporia with its riches and people becoming subsumed into Corona's kingdom thereby losing its former identity might have something to do with it.

Because they didn't truly merge the two kingdoms. Rather, the woman became a sex slave of the king and the Saporian culture and traditions were made haram in favor of Corona's.

They didn't even merge the names, they just made Saporia into Corona's grounds which shows how little respect they have for the Saporian's.

Corona wants to keep invading other kingdoms the same under the pretense of "freeing the inhabitants from oppression" while really taking on their oil and turning the citizens of those liberated kingdoms into slaves and breeding sows.

They're almost done "freeing" the Dark Kingdom, and with this new operation base they'll start a new campaign to free the kingdom of Arendelle until the entire world is free under their banner.

Attached: tumblr_ppxzm9wv2S1wn7701o9_r1_1280.jpg (1045x1920, 645K)

>Rapunzel has to face off against this rogues gallery in S3
>Cass
>Varian
>Gothel
>Zahn Tiri
>and a literal terrorist organization
wew

I love this show so much

Attached: Love Deluxe Netflix Adaptation.jpg (2166x2560, 2.19M)

>rapunzel forcing her foot fetish onto an unassuming local bear
>eugene and a teenage boy get into an argument about the best way to prepare and cook wild game
>Pascal judges and hates everyone
Ah, what could have been.

Attached: tts concept - tom caulfield.png (1008x551, 888K)

I have the same situation with Rapunzel, Elizabeth from Bioshock and Clementine from Walking Dead. Porn of them just feels wrong. I have a little Miyazaki moral shock.

Not a big KH or FF fan, but my brother is. Saved.

Teenage boy Cassandra. Ugh, I prefer her as a raging lesbian.

Attached: 1556541054554.jpg (472x590, 34K)

This animator is so talented. Wish she'd sub her videos.

Attached: nutted but she still suckin.png (631x469, 341K)

If it was anyone but Fitzherbert, Frederick Felonsbane would give him the full Griffith Gimping.

Eugene's cool though. He'd be elated

WE HAVE SPOILER TAGS HERE FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

I still think Grimdark Tangled content should be called Strangled. Like Depravity Falls

That is her I just like making fun of concept Cass' DFC.

Attached: tumblr_otdavws0kh1qj1z6so4_1280.jpg (1275x1650, 234K)

>>She made a little reading nook on the top shelf

10/10 Cinnamon Roll

Fredrick Felonsbane is a fucking cool name. Be honest user, would you a Fredrick?

Attached: 3b4b26c06da6a1c333fc518e5c1f297f.jpg (571x1000, 100K)

Shit nigga we've been discussing that detail openly for months. But since he (presumably because mods never respond that fast) deleted it himself I'll try to be conscientious in the future regarding it as well

In any case, you could argue that knowing Rapunzel and Eugene marry in the end takes away all tension, but it's one of those journey not destination things for me. What happens along the way is still gonna be a wild ride

Were they two warring tribes? Was one of them an invading army, or was there a civil war? Does Saporia still exist, or was it completely consumed?

Why did Herz de Sonne look like he's from the Dark Kingdom?

This
Also I'm kinda happy I know so I won't be pissed about it when it happens and look at the moment more critically and judge it by the context preceding it

Her smile must be fucking protected.

True, and we're better for it. We're so lucky to have such a well planned show unlike Star vs or Voltron shitstorms.

Now if only it had more watchers so Disney could know we want quality shows...

Attached: Celebrationofthelostprincess_Scan.jpg (1280x1106, 586K)

All of those are still pretty small potatoes compared to Zhan Tiri, eldritch abomination from beyond space and time

>>Cass is flat as a board

Fuck yes

It was completely consumed. The land was taken over by Corona and it became essentially their "bad neighborhood" where you'd get stabbed for crossing at odd hours and only would go to buy drugs or some other black market poison.

Attached: 6f301d2d2f6fd58d3a888df77688eb32.jpg (640x573, 81K)

In a heartbeat. Sad dad, grey wolf, badass beard, he ticks all the same boxes as Joel from Last of Us and Castlevania Dracula

I wanna help him deal with his crippling grief and hatred of humanity

It's like North Ireland, but full of pissed off Frenchman instead of leprechaun terrorists

Attached: tumblr_pdxj4ao8E01va87k2o1_1280.jpg (741x738, 165K)

Attached: 1f5bb7afb5ccff098272c8dedabbd772.jpg (612x612, 70K)

>potentially directly or indirectly influenced all evil entities throughout the entire Disney Princess canon
Will they go there?

They're described as distinct kingdoms and rivals

My personal headcanon is that Old Corona and the wall there were fortifications on the borderland between Corona and Saporia since the picturebook showed that the modern castle-city existed during that period. Maybe Old Corona was the ancient capital and the monarchy moved their seat of power further towards the ocean to distance themselves from Saporian attacks/better utilize ocean travel for trade and transport given a hostile neighbor inland and made OC a strongpoint

Compensating for the depopulations due to battle during the war most of the Saporians moved to Corona's lands and assimilated, leaving a few scattered villages outside the wall and whatever places separatists holed up in their former territory

Attached: corona map.jpg (1280x862, 248K)

I bet Saporians were considered 2nd class citizens and became thugs and mercenaries to survive like the guys of the Snugly Duckling. The women meanwhile would make for cheap maids and sluts.

I always assumed the Central Big Bad of Disney was either Chernabog or Maleficent

Perhaps the capital of former Saporia was Vardaros

If Chernabog is the Prime Evil, is the Prime Good the Blue Fairy/Wishing Star?

>Chernabog just fucks around on a mountain really menacingly or whatever
>Disney wants to constantly remind us Maleficent dindu nuffin
Nah
Also this isn't Kingdom Hearts user

They seem to be drifting beyond the classics. Mawi or whatever the guy from Moana was called had god like powers (lifting islands, creating wind and what not) and they already made Rapunzel into a goddess shard/avatar like figure.

Zhan Tiri seems like AT's lich.

I doubt Disney follows Christianism anymore and may even go into a Marvel style "all myths are real" storytelling.

Attached: 1554468959315.jpg (1199x1199, 205K)

>chernabog live action movie will pull the same shit

H A T E
A
T
E

I love this fanartist's version of Cass and Raps. They both look tween aged, but Rapunzel has an actual chest now instead of Cass.

Attached: 1490655628154.png (900x1200, 732K)

I get so fucking mad when I think about what KH has squandered to pursue their own autistic bullshit.

Loosely connected Disney universe
Not as tight as the MCU, you've gotta hop through a portal to visit different worlds, but make Maleficent the ACTUAL villain with Jafar and Ursula as allies

People think I'm a lolicon because I like small breasts. You just get so used to seeing big ol' boobies, itty bitty

Wait there's a Bald Mountain movie happening?
>look it up
>it's true
Ah fuck. Well if they stick to the spirit of the original it could be kin-
>look up screenwriters attached
>their entire careers are utter shit
Dios mio

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (394x360, 125K)

Chris said Vardaros used to be a huge bustling landmark town with river canals instead of dusty streets, so it's possible. If the shitty state Vardaros is in now was because of Corona claiming Saporia, it'll be interesting to see how that pans out and if it will be restored.

Attached: Vardaros_Tangled_4.jpg (1200x479, 103K)

Cont
Itty bitty titties seem exotic

Dafuq happened?

>she piles her chest with cold metal and stone to compensate for lack of soft warm flesh

Chestlets are a menace

Attached: flatt.png (1027x731, 860K)

Oh goddammit
It'll be just like Maleficent
"Satan's a good Fae, he dindu nuffin wrong"

Rapunzel seemed to help it improve. I bet they will show up again, restoring the city in the finale.

It was still an attractive enough place to visit until fairly recently since Eugene and Lance thought fairly highly of it. I assume after the Baron moved in and drove out tourism and outside investment into legitimate business is when the city went to shit

Maleficent movie could have been a character study of a petty fae so bitter and lonely and autistic she literally stalked a child for 16 years over a slight

Get autistic fanfiction instead

Lena Heady is a better Maleficent anyway

Of course Lance and Eugene liked it. They're thieves and it's Desert Riften

Maleficent was probably the most diabolically awful character assassination ever put to film. Star Wars fags can moan, bitch, and whine all they want, never has a film missed the point of a character so fucking hard and they fucking GOT AWAY WITH IT! AND THEY'RE FUCKING MAKING ANOTHER ONE!
I'm still mad

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.gif (500x500, 334K)

I just get a kick out of Raps being bigger than Cass despite being the latter being in her 20s. I like shaming Cass.

Attached: tumblr_otdelkZFjb1w605kao1_1280.png (1000x1400, 541K)

>SHE DOESN'T EVEN TURN INTO A FUCKING DRAGON

Attached: H A T E.png (841x849, 956K)

Not sure how they can restore an entire fucking river in what looks like a desert town.

Skyqueen Rapunzel will bring gifts from the heavens to those who bend the knee and wrath of the day and night to those who dare oppose her gross incandescence

For lesbian shit, they look so fucking sexy here.

Attached: cass fake ssj3.jpg (987x1690, 408K)

Did Rapunzel ever get freaky with Cassandra? Given that she's her "lady in waiting", I guess part of her duties is satisfying Rapunzel's sexual needs.

Attached: 1553561961426.jpg (1280x1920, 179K)

Rapunzel makes such a cute lesbian. She's the "cute feminine" one of the cute-butch pairing.

Attached: 1554227403629.png (2000x1126, 1.12M)

Varian is so cool. I hope he shines in season 3 against Zhan Tiri. I want to watch a science vs eldritch magic battle

Attached: 72b211ffe70b9cae869ddd6e62a872e9.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Attached: tumblr_p77o67PTeP1rsw40wo2_r1_500.jpg (500x527, 68K)

I'd love to scisson Rapunzel and feel her soft insides as she cums.

L-lewd

Attached: tumblr_pcln45sOze1x52sn0o2_r1_1280.png (1280x879, 403K)

Raps is for Eugene and Eugene only fags
Their pure and perfect romance is literally what keeps the show from devolving into horrible shipfaggotry.

She goes great with butch lesbians though, fag.

Attached: 2755737fcff990192e56ec7d63cfb66a--fangirling-university-merida.jpg (640x640, 47K)

here you go: twitter.com/DiH62130323/status/1122277041796263936

Spider Raps is the best

Attached: 1554289368695.jpg (800x600, 95K)

Attached: tumblr_pcln45sOze1x52sn0o1_1280.png (1280x879, 485K)

ot3

Attached: tumblr_ozr9kziPyb1t5fybqo1_1280.png (1280x885, 1.46M)

Rapunzel is a nudist hippie girl

What if Cass was found on the battlefield, and that her adoptive father was responsible for mowing down her original parents?

It truly seems like that's what happened. He killed the Saporian rebels only to find Cassandra in their home. Overcome with guilt at having made her an orphan, he decides to take her in as his own.

Attached: C014.jpg (2048x1583, 218K)

CASS GOOD GIRL

DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: S2E14-00001.png (1920x1080, 937K)

Cass deserves all the suffering she has and more.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: cass murder.gif (480x270, 2.63M)

How can her sister be such a slut? It's obvious she's used to gangbangs and has had her fair share of abortions.

Attached: Willow.png (902x504, 322K)

Nigel be all get this ho away from me damn

I had skipped this episode and have no idea why. It's amazing. Also missed some great feet. What did you think about this episode, Yea Forums?

Attached: Feet.png (899x505, 259K)

Attached: insert silence of the lambs joke.png (479x489, 310K)

season 3 draws ever nearer!

Attached: 4567.jpg (892x691, 250K)

So she's an exhibitionst then?

She's a slut just like her aunt.

Attached: 12.png (640x343, 266K)

At Hogwarts.

Attached: 7dc652b3e08b8f2bfd8ac8f3345be2de.jpg (500x650, 41K)

I just want a crossover between Tangled and Frozen where Eugene gets to say "Corona sends its regards" at Anna's Red Wedding before the Coronian guards kill everyone and rape the slut princess Anna it the ballroom in front of the survivors.

Bet the whore would like it too.

Attached: 1555130252043.jpg (1700x1101, 224K)

It's about consistancy.
Low quality image for a low quality post.

Attached: n1qpbygg7P1snbn2so2_1280.png (900x1500, 286K)

I have this whole cannon in my head that they all share one canon...
Zhan Tiri = Maleficient, meaning that the events of Sleeping Beauty occur far before Tangled;

Seraphina is just Ursula before she's cursed into an Octomaid;

Arendelle is just one of the seven kingdoms, but at the time of Tangled, the two princesses are still little kids;

Adira is actually Mulan's Grandmother.

LIAR

Which version of Raps is best?

Attached: 816ab790443f8a98743159347d2e6ac1.jpg (564x583, 61K)

Show, no contest imo Reverse Satan

Huh. Neat.

Attached: Neat.jpg (564x564, 76K)

Show best
Ralph movie worst

>desu my favorite is Kingdom Hearts. The hair looks so good and I like her rounder face
>then comes the series. I love the art style it's pretty original and looks like a painting. Better than current cheap animation.
>Then the movie. She looks really pretty.
>finally ralph. Kill it with fire.

Attached: rapunzel__kingdom_hearts_by_alessandelpho-d6rjqlz.png (832x961, 427K)

What's wrong with the Ralph version?

Anime eyes, dumb face and they got rid of the buck teeth. Especially the teeth, they ruined it.

Attached: mogzr3m2Zz1r76dh3o1_1280.jpg (1024x840, 169K)

they reproduce that literal exact shot in Lost and Found

Rapunzel is the best

Attached: rapunzel_by_rechka-d5uqt56.jpg (764x1045, 105K)

>put away for the 50th time
>can never manage ten fucking minutes of freedom before jobbing to a princess and getting her ass locked up again
I love that face, she's so sick of this shit.

She deserves it too. She's supposed to be a great thief, and yet Rapunzel can easily take her down even though she has no battle experience.

>Eventually gives up on crime and becomes a good guy just because she's so tired of getting her ass whooped by the heroes

>that's when the heroes start losing

Attached: rapunzel is horny and we are all on the menu.jpg (1052x592, 297K)

Easily the show, they can get away with her having a lot more wacky expressions and they really amp up her cute factor.

Attached: feral_raps.jpg (1363x697, 135K)

Implying they wouldn't throw her at Cassandra Azul as pussy sacrifice

I appreciate the crew have balls to show the dark side of Rapunzel to the viewers.

I'd be the first in line to ravage that delicious sweaty and muscular body.

They are based af. The plot was also amazing and beautifully crafted, along the lore

Attached: cassandra_posing_by_xjkenny-dbkhevx.jpg (1000x1603, 645K)

I hope we get an empath character like Cole from Dragon Age to autistically expose peoples feelings, like Rap's self-loathing, Eugene's insecurities, or Cass' oneitis

>>Cass is sharpening her sword while Raps and Eugene babble about cooking.
>>she looks over at them and smiles wistfully
>>Cole: You'd sad because you want her to look at you the way she looks at him
>>Cass: Remember what I said about reading my mind?
>>Cole: That you'd break my nose if I did it again?
>>Cass: That's right! I did say that!
>>Cole: ...But you didn't mean it
>>Cass: ...That's right, kid

Attached: 5301f0286cecea2d10ea551098206202.gif (600x638, 184K)

According to the Legend of Demanitis, he combined his knowledge of science and magic to defeat Zhan Tiri so it is very possible that Raps and Varian will team up to fight together in S3.

>that's a juke in the making
>instead Varian combines his science with Zhan Tiri's magic to bring him back into the world for revenge

Look at this face and tell me she's not a villain.

Attached: Cassandra_Tangled.jpg (330x424, 22K)

I'd ask her what the fuck she's on to have pupils that comically large

Guy who made the derpy cass in Dreams here, I experimented doing Raps with a different style, using an anime prefab that I found which came with pre-baked animated eyes. I might redo Cass using the same prefab although I must admit I have grown fond of the little abomination.

Attached: Raps.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

>inb4 the creators were so tired about the fans loving Varian so much they don't give a shit about the plot, the lore, the art or the songs so they decide to delete his scenes and kill him offscreen in season 3

She probably consumes roids and drugs to ignore pain in battle.

Attached: 1556593169830.png (378x600, 237K)

>that fucking conga line of Cassandras
>rapunzel just leaping into the void
Holy shit my sides

You can find a lot of foreshadowing in S1 about Cass’ transformation in S2.

>All those raging lesbians chasing after Rapunzel
>Rapunzel prefers suicide than reciprocating Cassandra
It's hilarious, great job user.

Holy shit lmao
>just in battle

>Existence is pain
>Takes another pill

Attached: oyhqyiw2SB1tb8alro2_500.jpg (500x298, 40K)

>She probably consumes roids and drugs to ignore pain in battle.

-Drinking to mask the pain
brainlet
-Having the potion seller blacksmith concoct
highly illegal battle drugs for you to take day in and out
normal brain
-sniffing Rapunzel's feet while she sleeps to boost your power level
ascendant brain

all this foreshadowing

>years later, Raps and Eugene tell the events of the show to their kids
>and she was a good friend

Attached: 1549323492429.jpg (1121x1012, 103K)

How bad do Rapunzel's feet smell? What do they smell like?

>This will never happen.
It hurts

Attached: e88d60674bab64368becda253702fe89.jpg (1045x934, 151K)

According to the original fairy tales, Raps and Eugene would have the twin son & daughter.

Attached: tumblr_pq5sb2lPCR1r2zyt4o5_540.gif (268x150, 247K)

Phoebus and Diana
Or
Apollo and Artemis

Attached: Rapunzel_on_fire_Anna_Lencioni.jpg (521x660, 112K)

Due to constant airflow, there'd be next to no odor

She was great on this part.

I still can't believe she can step on places like Vardaros or the Dark Kingdom and not get seriously hurt or step on feces.

Attached: When-Will-My-Life-Begin-princess-rapunzel-from-tangled-34914491-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

>Hey there, the famous handsome Eugene here. Did I ever tell you folks about Cassandra? She was the princesses exotic lesbian handmaiden. A fine piece of ass from an orphanage. She had the tightest body and the perkiest little breasts in all of Corona, and she had to do everything my wife told her to. Rapunzel and I used to doubleteam her at the end of every successful adventure, and once and a while we'd even have the entire Royal Guard run a train over her, part of her official Royal Guard 'training' of course. In time, she learned how to handle a meatsword better than any lesbian in Corona. She was forced to wear the servant uniform a lot so we told her ladies-in-waiting weren't allowed to wear panties, and since she was constantly doing acrobatics you'd get a glimpse of her pussy mid flight as she'd do a flip while slicing a ghoul in half. It was surreal. We taught her to grip her weapon backwards like a dildo and she constantly got captured by pirates and Zhan Tiri almost every other day. It was ridiculous. Like a constant porno folks, you have no idea. And she was a good friend.

Attached: eugene-tangled-short-cuts-65.1.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Sundrop=tough skin

Anyone wanna edit this for Sundrop/Moonstone?

Forgot the pic

Attached: 1554410889968.jpg (720x479, 82K)

I don't know why I'm obsessed Raps' new nickname "Lemonhead" which Matthews gave her.

Attached: Lemon Head.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Really? I find it rather lame

Or Raps has fast self-healing ability inside herself without any need of singing the incantation. You can see how she survives and recovers quickly from falling into the valley in the Vigor's episode.

Attached: R&E.gif (300x300, 875K)

It's how Rapunzeltopia should have ended.

Attached: D3w00vaWwAM5O5u.jpg (369x1200, 88K)

Absolutely based. Even read it in Eugene's voice.

Attached: Tangled-ever-after-disneyscreencaps.com-101.jpg.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

It's a rather personal insult
It's a dig at her hair, which she takes very seriously
Rapunzel doesn't like lemons or lemonade, and Matthews knows this

Fucking based

absolutamente basado

3dpd punz?

Attached: 56476867_130280621413149_3543338855485745130_n.jpg (1080x927, 150K)

>Rapunzel doesn't like lemons or lemonade
What?

Attached: illust_41713895_20190424_025443.jpg (1028x817, 861K)

For some reason she hates the taste of lemonade. You can see it in the Not in the Mood episode where she hates the flavor and barely drinks it.

Attached: Not in the mood BITCH.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: rapunzel.jpg (480x495, 18K)

Glasses Rapunzel makes me fucking hard. I wanna fuck glasse's Rapunzel asshole

Attached: 911c4c4cc9bfac74227a8518ab67160dfcc43339e93804d0279a01672dc204b6.png (500x636, 199K)

I thought that was because of the potion. Cass said it tasted bitter.
youtube.com/watch?v=bZJDzDLkkKY
Either way seems other people have your opinion. Matthews' line makes sense if she does, and whoever's working on the show wouldn't have random throwaway lines. I wonder if we can get someone from twitter to explain if she doesn't like lemonade, the potion, or if the potion-lemonade mix made her not want to try other lemonades.

Attached: rapunzel dislikes.png (247x154, 7K)

I love how the cast took Varian seriously as threat pretty IMMEDIATLEY, despite his age. Kid nearly nuked the country on accident, they know how bad he'd be taking shit seriously.

>>"Oh that tingly feeling? That's just my boilers! Cool huh? I found that if you concentrate certain ores, it gives off heat. A-a lot of heat, actually. So I'm using that heat to power my experiments, and hopefully, one day, provide heated plumbing. Just gotta... iron out some rather nasty kinks... but we'll be fine as long as the canary keeps singing, right Birdy? Birdy? Oh he's just being shy!"

I remember there was another episode where Rapunzel commented how much she hated lemonade. I think maybe it was in season 2 but I can't remember it.

I assumed it might be a Gothel thing. Maybe Gothel REALLY liked lemonade and Rapunzel got sick of it, like the hazelnut soup.

My mom only ever drank Mountain Dew when she bought soda, and I can't stand the stuff anymore. (That's as far as the metaphor goes though, no abuse or gaslighting)

>I must admit I have grown fond of the little abomination.
That's funny, the captain probably said the same thing.

It was in Queen for a Day when Eugene was making a “when life gives you lemons” analogy.

So far it seems she just plainly doesn't like the flavor. Maybe too acid for her? She always striked me as a girl with childlike tastes. She gravitates towards candy, although the trauma of Uncle Monty may have lessened that a bit since she now associates candy with him.

Attached: tumblr_orjwn95WqI1wp1umpo1_1280.png (1158x646, 1013K)

Good god, her arms. It's a fucking shame when an artist can render well but can't properly foreshorten anatomy for shit.

>woah nigga do you really expect me to read all this shit by you.jpg

Matthews seems he can read what the group's hobbies and fears are.

Eugene: Obsession of looking at mirror.
Cass: Love of playing spinning top in her childhood
Raps: Nightmare of Gothel and Cass' withered hand, calling her Lemon Head knowing that she is not a fan of lemonade.

It is highly possible that Cass walked into the door and saw something to motivate her betrayal at the end could be all planned by Matthews.

Attached: ccfcd0c8a786c9170b7e877dc73d70cf3bc7572f.jpg (1920x2803, 1.84M)

She first mentioned her dislike on lemonade in "Queen for a day".

She's fine with lemons, just dislikes lemonade. Eugene told her the "lemons into lemonade" proverb and she thought of other things she'd want to make lemons into instead.

>image
Fuck, why are we blessed with such good artists. It's honestly a miracle seeing how under the radar this show is.

That's what happens when you're in a hurry to move on to advanced subjects without mastering the basics. Lots of bad anatomy

OP of the image sounds like a real bitch, only a puppy killing psychopath could possibly hate Uncle Monty.

Glasses Rapunzel is official canon in Eugene's job hunting episode.

Attached: Glassespunzel.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Well what can you expect from tumblrinas

Will Uncle Monty pull the rope on Rapunzel's guillotine when the oppressed classes rise up against the royals.

t. Monty

t. Rapunzel

People like to forget that Monty is a senile old man who forgets to wear his glasses. He doesn't hate Rapunzel, he hates the change she represents. And the turmoil that surrounds her. And her. He especially hates her.

Jokes aside, it's entirely reasonable for Monty to dislike Raps. She's a trainwreck. You've got the fate of the entire kingdom resting on a mentally ill, barefoot feral child who seems intent on dismantling centuries of strong tradition and culture, but it's okay, because she's adorable! Her tactlessness is endearing! And she's magical. Of course. Because magic only makes people's lives better.

I fucking hate birds so goddamn much look at this useless fucking idiot not even good for fucking anything absolute cretin fucking dumbass bird doesn't know anything complete fucking braindead imbecile doesn't even contribute to society just a stupid lazy fucking bird fuck you

Attached: colossal dumbass.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

But user, that bird is as useless and lazy as you. Fat neckbeard

But the bird song is nice. It's shame that the extended version does not appear in the episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=biGZ0qHU6-Q

It's weird. Between the creepy couple and the message of how dangerous it is to ignore reality/destiny this episode could almost be on par with the Sugracha's and Matthews' in terms of plot relevance

What about Lance?

Well the crew mentioned there are no filler episodes.

Can they explain whatever the fuck 80% of the island arc was then?

The shit ton of food and toys. Lance pursues the life of a glamorous criminal because he's afraid of poverty and want. His childhood was miserably poor and he had to steal to survive. Now that he no longer steals to maintain his lifestyle, he's frightened of the future. Can he truly change? He's not as noble as Eugene, what could he do? Who would hire an infamous criminal? What legitimate profession could he find where he can get the luxury and comforts he craves? He's made the choice to become a better person even if it means being an itchy peasant. But it still frightens him.

>Rapunzel's Cancelled Adventures

cheeky motherfucker

With how much money Disney's poured into this for such little in return, you bet your ass they would have cancelled this show on the spot if it wasn't for the 3 seasons they ordered from the start. Luckily for us that just means more good show, even if we just have a season left.

Character development of course. Don't you see it in Pascal's episode that's just a rehash of Pascal's Story?

Will Tangled get the Spectacular Spiderman treatment?

Attached: spectacular_spider_man_by_cartoongirls-d5kj18x.jpg (1600x1066, 185K)

Attached: tumblr_pr1s5vJcKH1vw0368_1280.jpg (1280x539, 131K)

Would Cass really care if she was Gothel's daughter I can see how others might care but wasn't she adopted all her life.

Nope, S3 episodes are almost done. Chris has confirmed as much on his twitter. And even if they never air on Disney Channel they'll just end up on Disney+.

He looks fucking awkward as a 17 y/o

Attached: 9d287facdcde6dc19618d44cd769f40a--eugene-oneill-disney-fanart.jpg (700x933, 78K)

Fuck off, Montgomery.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Who's the guy on the right hand side

Who doesn't?

Some adopted kids don't care, but sometimes others care way too much about people they never met because muh blood ties.

Son of a social worker here. Almost all of childhood friends were wards of the state. You always want to know, and you are always disappointed

Antropomorphic Maximus

Why do they have so many orphans in Corona? Just how many fathers and mothers did Felonsbane execute?

He killed millions

I'm very disappointed
Maximus should look like Don Quixote, but intense and badass. White hair and beard/moustache, thin but agile build, treats everything like it's life or death

Kill them all, let the Great Sun sort them out

Cass wishes she did. Alas.

>13yo Eugene is just Jim Hawkins

I think the leaf people and the fish people on the island would be somehow relevant to the plot in S3.

Should have killed the children too. Orphanages cost tax money and they'll just grow to be as rotten as mommy and daddy

Small hands can still work the fields and mines. Make them watch the executions. Flog those that look away.

I'm howling, never stop user

Preindustrial society has a high mortality rate. Lots of disease, plague, cholera, syphilis, influenza and smallpox Lack of safe drinking water means cirrhosis is very common. Lots of accidents, low standards for nutrition. Average lifespan is maybe late 30's

And he killed a bunch too

You can’t usually compare fairytales universe to the reality.

Why is Zhan Tiri in DuckTales

Attached: zhantiri.jpg (1419x931, 248K)

You can't usually blow 20 dudes a night but you seem to manage

Just wants to be in a show that gets reruns, is that REALLY so evil?

Funny thing is in the bumper he was complaining about his vacation getting interrupted.

Well if there's a shitload of orphans everywhere then there's probably conditions generating those orphans.

Crossover and Easter eggs among Disney’s franchises is not rare.

What was so bad about the bird episode?

There probably are not only one degenerated cities like Vardaros full of crimes and poverty in the whole world so orphans are usually seen.

Hating bird episode is a new tangled thread meme.

There may be only one bird hating user to create the meme. Bird episode may have its flaws but it’s still watchable.

>Huzzah! Non-paved road trip with my two best buds.
Flipped Cass either foreshadowed season 2 or she knew all along and probably could've been pressed for more info if they asked. They really should've taken some of Varian's truth serum with them for the trip. Would've helped a lot in pretty much every episode, especially with the fortune teller, Vardaros, Stalyan, and everyone from the Dark Kingdom.

>Varian's truth serum
Only if Varian still has the recipe and share it to them

If there was any left in the machine they could probably recreate it with the blacksmith's help. That, or make the original potion and make those characters go from sketchy and unhelpful to helpful.

But King Frederic promised he will help him with better treatment so I don’t think it is necessary to force him to give the recipe of true serum.

Attached: ezgif-3-d5e2d7a92c2b.gif (322x1091, 705K)

One Angry Princess or Max's Enemy are by far worse than birds episode. Axel a shit horse.

>One Angry Princess
I think this episode is okay and it showed Raps' detective brain. Also it explains why the King assigned her a job of temporary Queen and went to vacation in "Queen for a Day".

is Yea Forums tendency to ship characters? or is cass really a lesbian in the show?

I just hate birds

the lesbian cass thing isn't really shipping, cass is most probably a lesbian but raps ain't having none of that dyke shit.

A few things in canon symbolically place Cass as the potential-but-never-happening-anyway love interest. First, her design is based off the classic depictions of Rapunzel's prince savior. Second, there was an episode where Rapunzel loses her memory and Cassandra was placed in Eugene's role until the memories were fixed. Third, a storyboarder admitted to boarding many of the character's physical interactions with Rapunzel as romantically hinted, and it was implied other boarders do it too. Also Cassandra's voice actress is in support of it.

Attached: tumblr_os1nkrFfbZ1s3y7b2o1_1280.png (1280x963, 613K)

Attached: 20190506_084223.jpg (713x713, 275K)

so its just heavy implied through her personality and interaction with raps but shes not actually a lesbian. Not like the asspull from star vs where jackie is now dyke with no development an implications from the series.

It’s mostly for memery at this point yes

>I learned a lot in Arendelle

Attached: 1530675858562.png (450x250, 34K)

It's really heartbreaking every time seeing those OT3 pics again.

Attached: D3-WYZCUcAAes0M.jpg (1860x999, 151K)

Technically, Cass is the only royal servant in the party. Do you think Raps ever ordered her to be fucked by Eugene while she joined in or watched?

If they actually end up declaring she's a lesbian, it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone at this point.

Nope, but then again her perceived oneitis is only a small part of her personality

I wonder if the others have random official titles for the purpose of the journey

Lady In Waiting Cassandra
Princish Consortish Eugene
Roadies Hookhand and Lance
Ballast Shorty
Commandant Maximus Equinus
Fidella
Duke Pascal

Owl is forgotten.

Owl already has a title.

Raps is for

Attached: ezgif-3-645186928176.gif (524x1046, 1.53M)

Owl?

fem varian

Attached: tumblr_pb7nvw1N401tl0zb6o1_1280.jpg (1280x905, 214K)

BRAPS

Ew gay

what category did they win?

It's actually "Awww gay".

Best feet
Tarantino was seething, but all erect

That merchandise also foreshadowed Cass stabbing Raps on the back.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pqd7pk7HbZ1qkeebw_400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I don't even know the context and I still chuckled

Nice little character animations in this show

Kek

Varian should be the lost prince, it makes much more sense

but user, nobody likes varian

Bitch nerd loses murderous warrior lesbian’s sword then jokes about it

Varian was the best thing that happened in this series, hating him is just a meme

>Varian should be the lost prince
It means Quirin was cucked by Edmund.

>hating him is just a meme
not if you hate him for real, like I do.

nah, you just want him to be relevant to the plot again so you can project your teen lust at him

Attached: tumblr_pqzt9n4NBm1y7h6xuo1_1280.png (1280x1512, 1.21M)

Better than having those asspulls. I legit believe they only came up with the Eugene/Cass plot twists because of the Varian theories

F I V E

Y E A R S

I absolutely get where you're coming from when it comes to the Eugene twist but if you genuinely think the Cass twist wasn't foreshadowed or led up to at all I dunno what to say.

They probably came up with some "We need a rival with Moon Powers" concept fairly early on and worked out the friend/betrayal part stemming from that. I wouldn't be surprised if proto-Cass was the first New Character to be developed for any sequel material.

>All the people so obsessed with Varian that they want him to be both the dark prince and the moon
Is he the new onceler?

The only good thing that came out of Varian's existence was the idea of him having hot lesbian sex with raps.

Attached: D53ZGxaVUAAx8-A.jpg (1536x2048, 391K)

The character animations, even when they're just talking, are very impressive

Attached: tumblr_paw1s01lNl1rv6ukfo3_400.gif (400x224, 1.51M)

user, I don't know who you are but you keep posting my drawing and it's very flattering

Yes. I literally tossed aside the idea of giving the show a watch the first time I noticed these threads because of this. He gave me the exact same skinny fujobait, misunderstood villain with a neat song and black hair vibes the Onceler did. Thankfully when S2 threads popped up I took another look at the show and realized it wasn't a meme and you guys actually liked it beyond just the kid. So thanks for not Varianfagging insanely hard after he left, it got me to actually watch and love this show.

hmm

Attached: GUEST_48ef432f-09f1-47ac-9b07-99a5540a908e.jpg (488x488, 26K)

They had all of this written years in advance. If anything, Varian seems more and more like a new element they threw in. He only really took off because of his performance

Corona
Sapporo
Mount Saison
(Dos) Equis
Show is weirdly full of beer refs

>shes not actually a lesbian
She's one in all but name.

Don't forget General Champagne

It IS fantasy Germany...

I liked him at first but no, he's a shit.

Is it remotely possible to name a single individual within Corona and its surrounding dominions that isn't afflicted with crippling autism?

Attached: ANTS.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Baron seemed pretty smart when he took his criminal empire are far away from Corona as he could. Felonsbane don't fuck around

sober shorty

I'm 100% convinced Shorty is this show's Tom Bombadil.

Eugene was originally going to be a wayward prince hanging out with bandits in the movie.

And I called that they were going to play the lost prince card the second I saw the crown he drew in the mirror in Queen for a Day. Too oddly distinctive to be just a gag.

>he doesn't know Shorty is just a vessel for Zahn Tiri
Pleb

There's a reason the crew refuse to discuss Shorty

Cassandra's sexuality? Very open
Rapunzel's grooming habits? Very open
Pascal's knowledge that chameleons don't live that long and he won't live to meet Rapunzel's children? Very open

Shorty's past? Gag order

I think he's some kind of bored god like Q or Gaunter O'Dimm

I was so sure Friedborg was going to be a vessel for some evil, but nope.

>Pascal's knowledge that chameleons don't live that long and he won't live to meet Rapunzel's children?
no fuck off he's been absorbing sundrop juice his entire life and he's going to live forever

Attached: Raps gusture.gif (252x338, 1.34M)

Now this user gets it. Let's make Corona great again!

They deserve it. I just wish they were granted advertising and re runs as prize.

Delicious

What are Rapunzel's grooming habits? Specifically for her feet

Attached: cassita.gif (540x270, 2.99M)

Maybe if she stopped jilling off with that hand so much to Raps she'd be fine.

Prizes are great and all but the Mouse only cares about views and product sales.

I wonder what fantasies about Raps she thinks of while having a go at it. Does she see herself as the top or bottom?

Attached: 1556460852315.png (450x835, 188K)

I wish I can see the merchandise of Dark Rapunzel and I would be very cool but I bet the mouse has no balls to sell it because it may be too scary for little girls who are target customers in the mouse's eyes.

Attached: 54248057_2293701777547614_6481317020636868297_n.jpg (1080x1174, 78K)

Cass is femcel supreme, of course she's the bottom. Waiting in the Wings is just a coverup for this.

She spends over an hour every morning brushing her hair and the static she builds up could kill a mouse. She doesn't shave but her body hair is very fine and soft. Her toenails are painted in a gradient with each nail slightly darker than its neighbor, with the lightest being the big toe

cass isn't a lesbian

I thought that, but she's also a turbo autist with an ego. In reality she's a bottom all the way, but I bet she sees herself as top. She wants to be the hero after all.

The Lego sets are cool and all but the show needs some actual collector's merch for the audience that actually watches the show. Hopefully Disney+ demand would be high enough to warrant it in the future. God, so much of this show's legacy will entirely rely on that service won't it?

Truly he has become...a Hellblazer.

Dark Rapunzel has the coolest fan art

Attached: D3DHnvIVAAIrOov.jpg (1029x1200, 222K)

nooo pls chris don't say that, what about my fanfictions?

Attached: raps and cass.jpg (1280x1048, 182K)

Attached: femcel.jpg (1678x1440, 191K)

There's a Rapunzel's journal box/kit but it's geared to kids. The only merchandise I care about are some of the nicer looking dolls, the comic graphic novels, and maybe a lego set. Also I should get this Cassandra plush so I can abuse it whenever I want. It looks cute.

Attached: Disney-Store-Cassandra-Plush-Doll-New-Tangled-the.jpg (326x400, 12K)

I want a Blu-ray box set like the GF one!
I hate you, Disney!

No box set for you user
You'll take your Disney+, D23 panel in a decade from now, nothing else, and you'll like it

Cass’ barbecued hand looks crunchy.

Will we ever see/hear based Demanitus again

they aren't accurate to canon

Maybe Vigor will reappear, but Demanitus is doubtful.

but muh based supreme autist James Bond with godlike capabilities in magic and science

Attached: Crying_Alcoholic.gif (320x240, 1.1M)

Do you think her hand would shatter if hit by a hammer or something? I wonder how much that would hurt. Someone needs to make a darkest dungeon affliction just for Cass suffering.

Attached: 2ab.png (400x400, 193K)

how dare

Attached: tumblr_poixguntTg1rv6ukfo1_500.gif (450x250, 1.33M)

ANXIOUS ADHD PUNZ

Attached: ezgif-2-80aa2012917b.gif (252x338, 477K)

Attached: dino padre impactado.gif (319x240, 434K)

And you missed Strongbow

Better version

Attached: 2.gif (550x309, 3.08M)

>Raps hasn't killed or nearly killed someone with the Hurt incantation yet
DO IT CHRIS YOU COWARD

Unless they have some other magic later on to yank his soul back, he said himself that he's pretty much gone for good now

wew!

nice...

>not going for her delicious hips
Cass is a fucking pleb

first tiddy she's ever held more than like, give her a break

She's trying her hardest, you jerk! Raps is still new at this. It will be awhile until she's a cold brooding murderer like Cass.

No, but I hope so anyway. He's one of my favorites despite the short appearance.

>(Dos) Equis
No wonder there weren't any horses. I was confused why they named a kingdom "horse" but the mascot was a fucking seal. Was so sure there was a deeper meaning.

Attached: Overconfident Alcoholic 08112017232806.jpg (1410x1246, 228K)

>wir2 post

Attached: FB533629-7F3D-4611-953C-9A2ED9C2B8D5.png (464x343, 127K)

The word is confusing and the horse thing comes to mind first for me too instead of "X"

y-yes they are...

Attached: flowers for cass.gif (500x260, 1.5M)

Indeed

Attached: levels of gay that shouldn't be possible.gif (500x265, 2.64M)

>Golly gee, thanks for saving my life Cass!
>has the most passionate and rough sex of her life with Eugene that night, almost destroying the caravan as the rest of the gang sits outside by the campfire keeping watch as they ask Cass why she's sobbing profusely
this kills the femcel

Fuck Dark Kingdom, fuck Corona, fuck Eugene, FUCK RAPUNZEL

Attached: 1556249022606.png (1116x648, 402K)

Made a little power-up for Raps.

Attached: Raps Power-up.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Fugging kewl

how could you do this to me

I made it specially for you, user.

this can't be real fucking dumbass idiot bird would never be on my ps4 im literally shaking and crying right now

this is called platonic friendship and a sense of dutiful devotion to your princess

stop insulting lesbians by assuming girls can't just be friends

Any of you read the Cassandra+Rapunzel centric book Lost Lagoon? Has their backstory, Cassandra was basically given to Rapunzel like a gift from the queen. It's hilariously sad. Cassandra is canonically more or less a slave that came to love her slaveowner.

Attached: absolutelyBTFO.jpg (642x3752, 574K)

woah

damn nigga

>my pet owl, whom I simply called Owl

Split my fucking sides at that part

>was cucked beyond recognition before the show even began
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
more like JUSTsandra

>servant turned knight/bodyguard
>has to work twice as hard to prove her worth to everyone who wants her to remain a lowly servant
>falls in love with her royal charge
>can never truly be together because her love is in love with some common man
>born to suffer
Is sad lesbian knights going to be a trend in animation now?

Attached: 1B6D9B51-C70B-489A-8CDB-EBA45E9D5A55.jpg (600x567, 64K)

God I hope so

As long they aren't handled as horribly as Pearl, I don't mind.

Holy shit my fucking sides. There's no way she doesn't despise Raps if any of this is canon. Will her suffering ever end? This reads like some YA novel, not a book for little kids.

Attached: IMG_20190506_213923.jpg (2500x2500, 749K)

So, are you saying she keeps her armpit and leg hair? Or she's so perfect it naturally falls off? Does she have a big bush down there or is she bare like a little girl?

>more like JUSTsandra
this needs an edit

Attached: 1491442602020.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

Well the point obviously is that she grows to like Rapunzel after a rough introduction

>There's no way she doesn't despise Raps if any of this is canon.
She hates having been made a lady-in-waiting but she eventually warms up to Rapunzel after some bonding experiences. It's still sad because Raps is immediately possessive and manipulates her to reel her in line - of course in the surface level innocent way Raps does. But she at the very least promises to help Cass train and supports her dream to be in the guard.

>This reads like some YA novel, not a book for little kids.
I think it's meant to be a YA novel, I don't know why a little kid would read this.

>Cass could have had the simple, comfy guard life she always wanted if Rapunzel just never showed up back to her home
>despite all her cherished memories she kept clinging on to this autistic obsession (Totem confirms it's still her perfect life)
>door was the definitive point she snapped and realized all she ever held dear was yanked way solely because of HER
Goddamn it all adds up.
This is pretty heavy shit for a kids show

She'll probably only use it to free Quirin or some other non-combat related application. Just like how wolverine never got to use his claws in combat on the cartoon.

This is an outrage, I demand my princess cartoons deal with the psychological consequences of murder and whether or not they relished in the action only in their uncontrollable power-hungry state or whether they were always this sadistic at once.

That's some delicious Cassandra suffering right there. Seems the writers love torturing her as much as we do watching her in pain. Also like the tone of the novel. Much more mature than the series, just like the Frozen Heart young adults novel.

Poor Cassandra, so she was basically a toy that Rapunzel picked to discard whenever she felt like it. Told you she was also meant as a sex slave for the princess.

Fuck Corona's oppressive monarchy.

Wow, that's sad. =/
It's great how they find new ways to make Cass suffer.

At this point she could have a run-in with the cartel, somehow survive the encounter (Despite her deepest desires of pleading to leave this mortal coil), and she'd STILL find a way to suffer even worse than before.

Also worth noting that when Cass first met Rapunzel while training in a field she ran away.
>she tried to escape and failed

Attached: spotted.png (331x338, 18K)

Cass is done suffering, now she will make everyone else suffer. We should be proud of her. Think she'll try to kill Eugene first?

Attached: tumblr_ppzece9yrZ1qk034mo1_1280[1].jpg (1280x1755, 509K)

user, Cass is going to job hard in S3

That's hilarious. It really is fantasy Germany.

That's amazing, user! Can she be given flying capabilities?

No. After this you will get no re-runs and if lucky, will get to buy the first and 3rd episode in dvd at discount prices with no other episodes produced and you're going to like it!

Only way I can see it happening is if they decide to produce a YA novel like Lost Lagoon or A Frozen Heart so the writers can go all out without worrying about scaring or making the kiddos cry.

Attached: 9781484730515_p0_v6_s1200x630.jpg (418x630, 62K)

If Cass kills Eugene, Rapunzel will lose her reason and she will unlock a new level of the Dark Super Saiyan.

Rapunzel is for bully

Attached: cass3.png (681x458, 296K)

>Can she be given flying capabilities?
yes, at the moment I only set it to double-jump because there really isn't anywhere else to go in the little testing space I'm working on.

Before you get your pronouns in a twist

The crew sez she gay
The VA sez she gay
The context sez she gay

>Cass literally has autism
I mean it's par for the course but the confirmation really seals the deal.
At first I thought killing Edmund would be the ultimate suffering revenge. But now that I think about it you'd really get a quintuple whammy if you kill Eugene
>kill Rapunzel's savior and her most cherished person in her life
>kill Edmund's son who he never thought he'd see again but is now suddenly ripped from his loving arms
>kill Lance's only friend he ever had
>kill Arianna and Edmund's son in law who they grew to truly love and respect, especially for saving their daughter and ending their near 2 decades of heartbreak
I mean yeah, Cass kinda HAS to job like says, it's kinda hard for the short to happen if Eugene's, ya know, dead. But if she makes multiple attempts on Eugene's life in S3 I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Not even death is an escape once Rapunzel masters death magic. Cassandra's soul will become trapped in a locket, fully capable of feeling and sensing time, but unable to move and talk. Rapunzel will keep playing with her while completely ignoring her pleads for a merciful death but in the end will get bored with her. And so Cassandra will spend eternity trapped in the locket forever, passing from generation to generation of Corona royals, her mad ramblings only seen as a curiosity of that particular locket.

Attached: Angel_Halo.png (800x599, 904K)

Good book. The pseudo-skinnydipping is unexpectedly wholesome

She may try, but we also know his fate from Happily Ever After. Maybe Edmund dies trying to protect him, though I can't see Eugene or Rapunzel ever forgiving Cassandra if that happened. At least not in a way that makes sense.

At least she got bubbly Rapunzel to babysit. I read a nice novel called Fingersmith where a rich girl got a lady-in-waiting as a gift from her father and the spoiled brat enjoyed torturing her by stabbing with a knitting needle. No one would heed her pleadings or help her whenever her guard hurt her because she was seen only as an object to serve and be discarded once her usefulness ended.

Afterwards to get her out of the way for a plot, she had her lover rape the lady-in-waiting and it's implied she got syphilis or some other disease from him.

Attached: fingersmith.jpg (416x648, 36K)

Told you Rapunzel was a sociopath. She thinks only of what she wants, and so she believes that since she wants to have Cassandra as a toy, Cassandra MUST also love the idea of giving up on all her dreams to babysit her. I bet she never even considered it.

Attached: Griffito.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Think she'll try to kill Eugene first?
She'll kill all of them first.

Attached: _tangled_spoilers__i_m_fulfilling_my_destiny_by_totalchance_dd4mt9l-pre.jpg (1019x784, 95K)

This is hinted at in Rapunzeltopia, Rapunzel's idealized Cass loves her uniform, is happy serving her, gives no hints about wanting to join the guard.

Rapunzel was raised by a narcissistic parent. Typically narcissists tend to imprint on their children in some ways, even when their children hate them.

Does the other book have anything particularly interesting of note?

'If only she hadn't come back from that tower she would be free'. That's what she tells to herself as the first black rock springs from the ground and pierces the princess' chest.

Rapunzel makes a surprised face and looks down, patting her belly as if she still hadn't registered what happened. Her hand comes out red, and her expression changes to one of fear and rejection. As if attempting to ignore she has been impaled would make it go away.

'Why? Why did you choose me? Why did you have to use and abuse me?' More black rocks sprout from the ground and stab Rapunzel in her arm, her shoulder and her chest. Blood starts pouring out of her mouth as Cassandra gets close to her. She had pierced a lung and now Rapunzel was drowning in her own blood.

'Why did you have to get this close to me? Why did you make me care for you!' she could hear her own voice now, she was screaming at Rapunzel, the pain and resentment she had kept from all those years finally coming to the surface. It made her feel dirty, ashamed, and yet she couldn't contain herself anymore.

Rapunzel looks at her, her eyes unfocused. The loss of blood made her face pale as a ghost and she was close to unconsciousness. Despite this she gave Cassandra a kind smile, the smile she always gave whenever the two spent their nights together, in their escapades on the forest or in the Lost Lagoon. Somehow the memory makes Cassandra's blood boil even worse.

"Why? Why did you make me love you? Why did you have to choose HIM instead of ME?!?" she hears herself screaming even more, her voice hoarse as she grabs Rapunzel's neck, wanting nothing more than to twist it and choke the life out of her. She laughed to herself as tears poured from her eyes. Somehow this felt romantic in her own twisted way.

"I'm sorry Cass...I get it now..." she hears a weak voice, so weak it's barely there. "Whither and decay..."

Attached: Whiter_and_Decay.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

So, Cass gets redeemed in the end right? Rapunzel finally figures out to fix the parts of herself that keep letting her friends down, and she finds a way to give Cass what she wants without anybody having to get hurt?

Do you know who the artist is?

Oh no

Cass fucking dies and Rapz realizes she's a terrible friend. The end.

Not that I didn't enjoy reading this but I think we're getting too edgy for our own good
Probably

>nearly killed someone
But she almost killed the group if Adira didn’t step up to tackle her.
She may also kill Hector off if Cass did not stop her earlier.

I hope that aspect of her personality is explored in season 3 or a novel. I found it creepy that her idealized world is nothing more than a Crapsaccharine world where everyone is brainwashed into becoming just like her.

And then she comments how her favorite person in the world is she herself. Narcissist much.

I thought it was a kiddie story but after reading this, will definitely try to buy it. Love when the writers can explore more complex topics and go deep into the minds of the characters.

And skinnydipping Raps and Cassandra is also enticing.

Attached: 2550338 - Cassandra Rapunzel Tangled Tangled__The_Series Varian_(character).jpg (1172x602, 88K)

Hmmmmm not really. It's mostly just a way to explain how Raps and Cass met and bonded. Bit of lore about Herz du Sonne.

Yes. The writers have made a great job so far, I think it's part of Rapunzel's growth in the story so that she becomes a fair and just queen.

We also know already what will happen to Cassandra.

That's why I stopped writing fanfiction. Even the comedy attempts ended up like that.

I recommend watching korean movie based on this book called The Handmaiden. It's great.

My headcanon with Cass is the same with Anna. She is not a lesbian in general just obsessed with that one special girl too much.

Attached: frozen for japs.png (1365x2000, 707K)

Great story! Nice to see another writefriend here

Nah, that's some weak shit. I'm talkin about Raps just basically leaving someone for dead.

Keep it up. Edge is a wonderful tool in moderation. Hope you're happy with this version of your burble, because it's pasta now.

Thanks! It's been years since I've written some. Nice to flex those creative muscles, glad you enjoyed, user!

Attached: Thanks.gif (498x249, 378K)

>Cassandra! What are you doing?
>I'm fulfilling my destiny!

She will only kill Cassandra with it.

Write moar Cass suffering. I'd love to see her cope with Eugene amd Raps being snuggle bugs on the Hairavan.

As a test of restraint, keep it PG. Creativity shines when it flourishes despite restrictions

How long was the wait between S1 and S2? I came in right before the S2 finale aired so I'm not familiar with Disney's (From what I hear) horrible scheduling. We do know S3 is almost finished since Chris confirmed they're mixing the episodes.

I'm only halfway done reading it, but there's a lot of characterization of Cassandra.

Things of note so far:
>Cass was afraid of water because she almost drowned as a child, and her father got extremely angry at her over it. Rapunzel helps her to get over this fear and teaches her to swim, and it's how they initially bond.
>Cass is seriously autistic. All the segments from her POV show that she has a very one track mind.
>She hates/doesn't trust Eugene because he is a notorious criminal and can't see past that
>After she found out Rapunzel told Eugene about the night she snuck her out she was so upset that she intended to run away and join a different kingdom, and only didn't because it stormed the night she was going to leave.
>Lot of Cass and moon foreshadowing

There's also a lot in the book that comes off as ship-teasing. Cass and Raps are uncovering the mystery of the Lost Lagoon together which centers around two soul mates and it feels like there's meant to be some kind of implication there. It could just be that they have destinies that were always tied together.

Also not sure the level of canon in these books, the flashback in S2 conflict with some of it.

>After she found out Rapunzel told Eugene about the night she snuck her out she was so upset that she intended to run away and join a different kingdom, and only didn't because it stormed the night she was going to leave
SAPORIA CONFIRMED NIGGAS

>other book
>other
woop somehow missed that, well those are some things of note in this book so far anyways

The other Leila Howland book seems like Eugene/Rapunzel fluff.

She was just going to join whatever the next kingdom was that she came across while traveling

Goddamn I have to reread it then. I'd gotten bored with it quickly, but it's hard for me to sit down and read these days

>There's also a lot in the book that comes off as ship-teasing. Cass and Raps are uncovering the mystery of the Lost Lagoon together which centers around two soul mates and it feels like there's meant to be some kind of implication there. It could just be that they have destinies that were always tied together.
"We have a destiny together Raps..only on different sides."

>>Captain's adopted ward nearly drowns
>>He yells at her as she cries and vomits seawater

What an asshole. No wonder his boss is a horse

>sex slave for the princess

I love the idea of Corona being a classic male favored monarchy where the princes can fuck girls on the side but since there are no reliable contraception methods, the princesses are not allowed to fool around with boys. So one of the most important duties of a lady in waiting is to keep her mistress satisfied. The royal advisers have a list of the potential young girls in the castle but the princess has the final word. Most of the time these relationships blossom into love for obvious reasons.

How does it conflict?

Update us on any other cool stuff you find whenever the next thread pops up if there's anything. Also buy the other book and tell us if there's anything cool there too.
Fair, but if she was willing to turn so quickly already I find it easy to believe she'll find a way to cozy up to a city's sizeable group that also wants revenge on Corona.

The moment where Cassandra stop formally addressing Rapunzel is different. Also in the flashback it seemed that Cass showed Rapunzel the library, but in the book she discovers it on her own with Eugene.

I named my first dog "puppy" I mean I was 7 at the time, but still.

It is for culling the weak.
>be young
>try to learn to drive
>teacher yells me for everything
>calls me names if I make a mistake
>result is being terrified of driving forever
>so anxious that fail the last test 10 times
>give up and will never drive in my life again
But hey it works for someone. My friend (although he was much older than me when he started) had a similar teacher but managed to finish it and drives since.

Hey, Rapunzel has edge. She's got so much edge you'd fall right off of her, if you're not careful.

Attached: raps game face.png (640x359, 202K)

Time to go hunting!

Attached: tumblr_p5unxdMbfJ1rdcc5vo1_1280.jpg (1200x698, 70K)

The hiatus between S1 and S2 is about 5 months. And S2 had a half-year mid season hiatus.

Next season will have a 10 years mid season hiatus on a cliffhanger before it gets canned for good.

Attached: 402.png (500x366, 243K)

Jesus

Attached: cropped.png (456x468, 404K)

I bet that's how they do things in Corona. I wonder if Fredrick had an older milf jerk him off whenever he felt like it until Arianna came along and relieved her of her duties.

Did Felonsbane conquer the peerless hero Dareiana? I'm hungry for more backstory on those two.

I wonder if he ever fooled around with Willow behind Arianna's back. He seems like a stick in the mud but who knows in his younger years.

Attached: BobbyPontillas_Tangled_02.jpg (1280x1308, 497K)

Citizens of Corona

On this, the anniversary of the disappearance of my daughter, your princess, my heart is conflicted. On one hand, my grief is still raw and angry, my sorrow for her absence is surely shared by the loyal citizens of Corona, who loved her as I did. But my heart swells with pride at the progress we have made these last 3 years.

The efforts of the Sol Inquisition have borne fruit once again! Another shadowy cabal of criminals and saboteurs has been exposed and crushed, and the survivors of the midnight raid are confessing their sins to the Minister of Intelligence as I speak! Another great stride towards a better future. The Sun shines brighter on Corona today than it did yesterday, because of the strength of the crown, the swiftness of the Royal Guard, and the honesty of the citizen who reported his neighbors treasonous activity.

Remember! Vigilance and honesty will always be generously rewarded. Though the eyes and ears of the Sol Inquisition are everywhere, searching for crime and treason, it is you, the people, who are our first line of defense. Watch your neighbors closely, and report any sign of unlawfulness to the guard. You have nothing to fear, as long as you have nothing to hide.

The Sun shines brightly on Corona today, banishing the shadows of crime, conspiracy, and corruption. Tomorrow's dawn will be even brighter.

Praise the Sun!

Attached: King_of_Corona_Tangled_.jpg (606x921, 77K)

Thanks for the recommendation, user. Will check it!

This post is approved by the Great Sun. Purge the infidels and burn them to the ground!

Attached: 400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg (400x518, 77K)

So any user can start a new thread with the better resolution capture.

>I wonder if he ever fooled around with Willow
Never. She's a filthy foot fag.

Attached: rapunzel willow feet.jpg (1218x656, 51K)

Attached: Cap.png (590x257, 23K)

>Implying that's a bad thing

Also Arianna has a pretty hoarse voice. I wonder just how much she drank and smoked in her youth.

Attached: oo5jxnGoOH1rrao9lo1_500.png (500x482, 403K)

Well thread's almost over. It was nice while it lasted. Should we give it a rest or open a new one?

Attached: tickle_torture_for_rapunzel__by_kidetic-d50e5jb.jpg (760x1000, 402K)

Fredrick was so horny his father had to change most of the servant girls in every 6 months because they all got pregnant. Then came Arianna and everything changed. She wasn't only beautiful and smart but naughty as hell. Not many people know but Arianna and Willow never had their own lady in waitings. They had fun and experimented with each other. Believe it or not but Arianna had the naughtiest ideas. The wedding however turned the new Queen around. She actually fell in love with Frederick, not to mention the sex. Willow actually lived with them for a while, hoping she can win her sister back (or at least keep a part of her firmly in her hand). But eventually she went too far and tried to seduce the King for fun. After Arianna caught them Willow left the castle and only visits on rare occasions.

New one under a better name

Done >

>Water and not Ale when she's like 21

Damn it Disney even 6 year olds know what wine is.