Do we finally get to see the real mandarin in this series Yea Forums?

Do we finally get to see the real mandarin in this series Yea Forums?

Attached: 71F8C92A-02F5-48F0-911C-4EC45C2B02B9.jpg (1546x890, 254K)

So....Will it be the same Falcon but w/ Cap's shield or is it a NEW falcon

Attached: super-smash-bros-ultimate-falcon-2_feature.jpg (1277x719, 121K)

Will he be working with Modok?

Are all the titles of these Disney+ shows this unimaginative?

I kind of doubt that's the focus. I heard the terrorists of the series are ULTIMATUM, so Flag-Smasher is probably in the mix.

Maybe Sam will share the shield with Bucky to fight together.

No, but in shang chi

I'm assuming they will change the name to Cap & WS eventually but didn't do so yet because of spoilers.

Why would bucky want to keep the name he had when he was a psychotic assassin working for his sworn enemies?

Didn't Anthony Mackie say he would refuse to be new Cap and wants to stay the Falcon?

About time Captain Falcon made it into the MCU.

Extremely unlikely. I doubt we'll ever see him now that Tony's dead, making the short about him completely pointless.

>a show is named after its protagonist
>like Flash, Arrow, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, ...
What would you have called it?

Rumor has it they intend to wrap up the Ten Rings plot thread in Shang Chi by making him the son of the Mandarin as opposed to Fu Manchu.

I really just want the MCU to hold on that and have a USAgent storyline (maybe as part of a Thunderbolts thing). It would work well as a motivator for either Sam or Bucky to redeem the shield's image afted it got corrupted by a violent government stooge, and MCU govs clearly are itching for government sanctionned heroes.

I thought they were Captain America and White Wolf now?

That doesn't really wrap up anything. The Ten Rings haven't been active in universe for 6-10 years, showing that killing Killian dealt with them. Ten Rings are wrapped up, unsatisfyingly, but they are.
How would this Mandarin even relate to the Ten Rings when they were all about fucking with Tony according to Killian's keikaku?

I think they're supposed to be outside of Killians plan? Like they're weakened, but starting to regain their influence.

Wtf is white wolf, some supremacist "hero"?

Next you are gonna say Black Falcon

How? How is any of that set up at all when literally the driving force of the group was Killian's butthurt at Tony?
What's even their actual goal? And why would they allow Killian's butthurt to distract from it?

>Wtf is white wolf?

Just another broken huwhite boi for me to fix.

Attached: 91cfebff-8204-4b68-9f85-a071c1d32527-screen-shot-2018-02-16-at-102207-am.png (970x546, 576K)

>10 rings
>killian
Not the real group, not the real Mandarin

mackie a actor, not a writer

What's the real group and what have they done then? How do we know they even exist? Are you telling me the group in IM1 is different from the one in IM3? Because nothing indicates that.

They made a short of *real*Mandarin thugs kidnapping the fake mandarin after the events of IM3. The real manadarin runs an assassins guild powered by the ten rings or obsessed with them. Look up the clip on youtube.

I've watched it. It makes no sense with what happens in the IM movies, and hasn't been acknowledged in any movie despite being 6 years old.

Because Shang Chi has been development for more than those 6 years
IM3 was a mistake and Feige knew it, hence why they basically ignored it (Tony still has a "reactor", didn't give up being Iron Man after all, Mandarin retcon, MCU AIM being ignored, etc)

I guess, it's just going to look clumsy or be confusing to the average moviegoer that they go "back" to a Mandarin most of them have never seen.

>IM3 was a mistake and Feige knew it, hence why they basically ignored it
Is that why they had the kid appear at Tony's funeral?

They got Scoot McNairy into the MCU and wasted him on a ten minute short. The real 10 rings lives.

He never said he'd refuse it.
He said he was happy just being along for the ride so didn't necessarily want it. He still gets to hang out with his bro Seb so I'm sure they're both happy with whatever.

I think a lot of this new series is going to play up on the fact that no one will feel worthy of owning the mantle of captain america.
Sam is still a very under developed character and Bucky has a rough relationship with him because Sam's still butthurt over the events of Winter Soldier.
They probably won't have falcon use the shield immediately but rather save it for some climactic moment like with Thor's Hammer

Real Mandarin will appear in Shang-Chi; he’ll be his father.

They didn't know if RDJ was coming back, his contract was up with IM3, so they wrote it as a plausible ending for Stark. But then they gave him all the money.

A member of the Ten Rings was in Ant Man. He was one of the guys interested in the Yellowjacket suit.

The Vision & Scarlet Witch show is called Wandavision, which, while terrible, at least isn't such a mouthful.

It's written by the same guy who wrote IM3. So it's legit.

If it was written by the same guy then why didn't he just put the real Mandarin in IM3??? Makes no sense.

>It makes no sense
Guy hears rumor (probably false) about terrorist mastermind "Mandarin", apes the name for his puppet. If you don't think it makes sense you might be mildly retarded.
>???
"mildly" might have been an underestimate.