Rogues Gallery Challenge

Create a new villain for Shazam that isn't close enough to any of his many villains. Go.

Attached: shaz.jpg (1200x1820, 440K)

A loli with the power to turn people into rainbow colored zombies that shoot laser beans from their mouths.

A witch might be nice. They're magic, often depicted as children hungry monsters, etc.

a warlock with a magical flute that kidnaps children and teenagers so he can them into rat minions for his rat army.

a man with the power to turn into a boy

a magical girl

I like this

But why not take it a step further! Not only is he a man who turns into a boy, but he also has a gang of adults that also turn into kids!

a giant eldritch spider that shapeshifters into children’s worst fears and eats them

A blue bear that inflates people until they pop

The Boogeyman.

Commander Commie.

He could use more female villains

Story arc with a new Red Lantern with Shazam powers, Billy must find his own ring but what color will it be?

A pedo who wants his ass

Captain Neo Nazi

A severely autistic neckbeard with no powers who hates Shazam because Shazam indirectly killed his mom so the autist does research and finds out Shazam is really Billy Batson...

he then sneaks into Billy's window when he is asleep and shoots him in the face.

i wish i could do art, i want to make a comic of an autist neckbeard who kills superheroes by waiting until they go to sleep and shooting them in the face or poisoning them etc...things that circumvent their powers.

Not strictly a Shazam villain, but I thought that each member of the Shazamily should have their own personal nemesis within the greater rogues gallery and came up with one for Darla and one for Mary.

Darla's nemesis is Baroness Billiken, a young girl who builds dolls that she innately imbues with magic to bring them to life and do her bidding.

Mary's nemesis is Mr. Superior, whose power is to be better than you in whatever he thinks of.

How about a kid (probably girl) who was made into an experiment by evil magic users and she became a magic blackhole/vampire. Probably brainwashed or abused to the point of being borderline evil herself.

Shaz can't hit her or get close without losing his abilities.

Attached: maxresdefaulta.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Billy has plenty of old villains, it's just that idiots like Cereal Lord default to Sivana and Adam.

He's got IBAC bfs

Only a few of Billy's GA villains were recurring, and Sivana and Mr. Mind were the main two.

Most GA villains are shit. Oh fuck its a gator man and old man with a banjo, Invincible Magic Man is in trouble now he's doomed

>The Man With One Reality
He has only one power. Everything around him would magically be based on reality. Nothing fictional, magical or super science can exist around him. Only something that is plausible can only exist. Meaning yes, normal people with a knife and a gun can kill him.

A living cartoon character brought to life whose powers are toon physics and nigh-invurnability (erasers, paint-thinner, and whiteout hurt them) and is just loooney and kookoo. Seems harmless at first but causes a lot of chaos and damage.