Im blacklisted from CN, ask me anything (Currently at Nickelodeon)

Im blacklisted from CN, ask me anything (Currently at Nickelodeon)

Attached: 1545692469330.jpg (711x735, 316K)

Can you prove it?

Attached: Don't worry.png (364x354, 132K)

For sake of my job, no

Were you supposed to take snaps of your feet and email them along with your resume?

Yeah let's focus on that. How many of you guys were aware of your pedophile boss?

No, showed them my stats and diplomas. asked SU show runners if i could join after a bordmeeting with sugar explaining ideas they told me no

They are aware but all the progesive bullshit covers it up. they bury that shit in the darkest crevasses

seen or heard of any sexxor going on since you got there?

Okay I’ll go. Why.

embodiment of /k/ and /tg/ combined with a right mindset.
i got an opertunity to talk with sugar herself and a few of her head honchos.
Pitched my idea of having more male representation with a WWI esc characters with laser rifles and shit. had written and sketched a few thing (For legal reasons im not aloud to show them) They said that that was "Barbaric" and a lack of their message..
We went back and forth and showed how i could fix some of her plot holes but she refused and toald the network head im a bad boy and toxic male and shouldnt have a job

Attached: 1556275862012.png (214x300, 22K)

Are you trying to get a show on nick then?

>Pitched my idea of having more male representation with a WWI esc characters with laser rifles and shit. had written and sketched a few thing (For legal reasons im not aloud to show them) They said that that was "Barbaric" and a lack of their message..
>We went back and forth and showed how i could fix some of her plot holes but she refused and toald the network head im a bad boy and toxic male and shouldnt have a job
autism

good call on her part, this sounds fucking stupid

Now on my name will be blacklisted
I already am on a show, loud house
Hey just throwing ideas out. she said to give us ideas

So you're a liar

Ive moved on from that and thats all in the past. I know my worth

Attached: boSoZAX.jpg (1536x2048, 1.47M)

I saw you on /k/ just a minute ago

/marked/

Writer or artist?

Were you the guy EZ PZ talked to?

ye, i think they dont like me as a male and came up with actual ideas

Don’t listen to these pansies. That sounds /k/ino

doubt it, prob just a pretender

Attached: luke weber x pearl.jpg (773x1000, 105K)

user that's not even how that works, your saying you pitched a fucking show idea to an sr. and your entire post reeks of bias shitposting and many people have tried this shit before.

No, have no clue who he is
Artist

This sounds better than anything on CN right now.

What thread?

Isn’t this guy a gravity falls writer?

The shitty one with pearl as op’s pic, I personally spend more time there and I only check Yea Forums once a week to see if there are any adventure time threads which is less and less often seeing as those are on the decline

Will there be more feet?

Well I’m sure you said something racist then.

Not being judge mental at all I’m just sure there’s something else you’re not telling me that I wanna know.

You're a goddamn liar OP.

Naw, we talked about what i like, can you write and shit like that, basic interview stuff. amen i swear to you twas a great idea. imagine su but has absolute madlads of German uniforms, live in trenches and actually suffered problems then

user, I don't know if any of that would even fit CN, what were you thinking?
Were those suggestions for SU? for your own show or what?

It’s a cool idea but it seems like something that CN wouldn’t take. Have you tried AS?

Or maybe they just disregarded him unfairly. I’m sure the show is good and I’m glad you like it, but that doesn’t exempt the creators from the occasional lapse in behavior.

I watched my tong in that meeting. made sure i didnt red-pill, i wanted to actual have PTSD in a show because that is a very close thing to me because my brother was all fucked up from Iraq

Attached: SmartSelect_20181018-222411_Instagram.jpg (400x300, 28K)

sounds like a dumb thing to do, like said, you probably should've went with AS

Also, completely unrelated but how is it in Nick? Enjoying your time working in The Loud House? What exactly do you do there?

I miss AT drawthreads

Naw, as much as i love AS freedom and shit, too cringy and from one of my friends in AS said its just all focused on cranking out R&M at the moment

I am ana rtist for the loudhouse and ocasionaly brainstorm things while new episodes are in production

>AS is cringey
>but CN isn’t
Uh huh.

Fair enough, adult animation these days does seem like they always gotta talk about sex or drugs or be as foul mouthed and violent as possible just because they can

Can you tell us more about your ideas without risking anything? Any themes you wanted to explore and why you thought that CN was the best fit?

>brainstorm things
Like?

share some good gossip

Is it true that Micah Ian Wright (creator of Angry Beavers) is blackballed from all major animation studios in the US?

Sugar once clogged a toilet so badly that they had to get a fucking plumber squad

rebecca isn't some all powerful executive, your saying you got blacklisted by her and some people who work with her when that isn't even in her power too do, you lying crossboarding fuck.

Well, they were called geodes, they were like the actual bad guys with laser rifles planes, tanks and trenches with large orbital attacks, i even wanted them to be like these shooken people, some who coldnt handle the gross combat with seing other life forms being mowed down only to rise again. they were polar opposites to the hippie gems
Whatever the other story boarders do, jokes, themes and random junk

she snitched out on me to the executives about me being right and shit. my ideas were not the most peaceful. exects said that i couldnt go for any other cn shows because of some Shitposts they found while digging in my name

ah so the story changes when it's convenient right?

>she snitched
And you didn't give her stitches because?

OP FAG

All i have to say is follow your dreams and shit like that, you'll eventually find your people. i was angry that i couldn't fix a dying show. i wish you fellows a good night

you strike me as a socially stunted person who tries to excuse their lack of social skills and obsessive interests putting people off by blaming it all on politics.

you're also a blatant liar

You sound like a geek

>pedophile boss
Wait what?

>try to shoehorn in some gunztard into a show about peace and love through communication
>get told no
>hound the female creator with your ideas to 'fix' things, acting like you know her show better than she does, and refusing to take no for an answer
that is pretty textbook toxic masc behavior.

the CEO, Phillip Kent, is a huge pedophile and republican lobbyist

Only communication would be an MP-40 and a Panther II opening up on the line

Have you expose any heretics, guardsman?

Attached: space_marine_art.jpg (1536x2048, 432K)

Fake and gay.

In all honesty, op makes a point. He’s a sperg for lying but that would be sick to see epic gem battles with tanks and aircraft. He may be lying but that sounds cool

This is Phillip Kent and don't listen to anything this man says.

>Tries to pitch a cartoon
>misspelled words everywhere in the explanation
>Tries to fix Sugars cartoon despite being some newfuck literally-who
>Tries to make it sound like Sugar has any pull to blacklist anyone when they did her show like that

I wouldn't be surprised if you were telling the truth but spun it around to not sound autistic but still failed
still fake tho

Thoughts on lewd Korra?

Attached: korra.jpg (1777x1000, 281K)

Like does he not know about the Zuke shit lmao

It would, but it wouldn't be Steven Universe. Doesn't make the idea any less cool though.

You mean the show that's getting a TV movie, at least another season (with the rumored about being nine total) and more merch any other week? I think you'll be dead before SU is at this rate.

Attached: korra stripper 2.png (900x1047, 1.04M)

The creator of an animated short could claim the guy was nuts or rude or even a harasser, whatever fits their story, and the executives would believe them more than an average grunt.

>he cant tell a dying show from the smell that lingers
What a little bitch

You retards say the same shit every week and yet still SU is around. Surely next week will be different right???

Congrats, youre a fucking autist.

you should leave /k/ too. we dont like your kind.

Attached: 1523005273474.jpg (210x200, 15K)

How much little girls john k had fellate him while he draw his shitty ren & stimpy? And in cartoon network, how many calart alumni are you working with and what are the hair colors of animators? Are they all women?

What's with all the gay endings?

Attached: starfire kiss milf.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

The worst part of trying to stand against this kind of propaganda insertion is I still fap to it. Nothing wrong with it but I don't want my children exposed to it. CN needs to fuck off.

if your kids are gay they won't magically become straight if they never find out gays exist until you're in the middle of teaching them to be disgusted by gays. you'll just teach your kids to hate themself and watch as they drift from unfulfilling relationship to unfulfilling relationship thinking its normal to get no enjoyment from sex or romance with the opposite sex.
no gay ever became straight due to straight propaganda why do you think gay propaganda could possibly cause your kids to fall in love with someone of the same sex unless they were already gay?

Dumb wojakposter

Attached: 1474546697770.jpg (1311x984, 200K)

Did you watch votoms episode 3?

Dude, that would be a fucking rad show. I would totally watch that shit.

Why is TTG being spammed
Why is garbage pilots like summer camp island being picked up while things like villainous they drag their feet on working on
How was chrisntina miller as a boss
What went on in the SU writing room
Who is best gem?

Attached: E0A5866F-61E1-4CC3-841B-FCE79E891380.jpg (698x325, 44K)

>sugar was actively against figthting and cool SCI-FI shit for Steven universe
Everything is all so clear now

Attached: E327AA51-0A5B-45BA-8104-C80FDA72828A.png (289x445, 240K)

I can't even pick a favourite part of this stupid fucking post

Attached: 1464887136246.jpg (227x200, 9K)

Have you been #meetoo'd yet?

>the showrunner of "everyone please stop fighting" the show was against fighting
how are you surprised?

It sounds like you’re trying to make a show about the Death Korps of Krieg from 40k but for kids.

...you showed a bunch of nazi drawings to a jewish woman?

Why do you lie on the internet?

Your ideas getting rejected isn't blacklisting, retard.

Wh40k is something I was always interested in but never got into

Attached: 932B31D4-7409-48FD-90BE-3539A5C4D365.jpg (598x750, 110K)

Big O season 3 when?

This really kekeled my shekels
Op in pic related

Attached: 9CFE891B-453C-4DB1-8B7A-9FD88EE5FC4E.jpg (640x655, 89K)