Far From Home has the Multiverse in it

So what does this mean, exactly

twitter.com/GraceRandolph/status/1124736689887485952

Attached: graceffh.jpg (584x213, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She doesn't understand that they didn't age when they died?

They're setting themselves up so that they can fall back on alternate universes if they get any flops in the future and need to bring back the marquee characters.

>seems overly complicated to me
Imagine being this much of a brainlet

Mysterio claims to be from a parallel universe but he turns out to be lying.

Apparently, Mysterio claims that both him and the Elementals come from a parallel universe, and that Thanos' snap tore a hole through the Multiverse bringing them to Spider-Man's Earth. Also, Tony Stark appears as an illusion conjured by Mysterio against Spider-Man once he's exposed as a fraud.

New trailer on Monday, by the way.

mcucosmic.com/2019/05/03/the-consequences-of-endgame-will-open-up-the-mcu-to-an-infinite-future-spoilers/

Attached: Donna Leichenko houseguest.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Or if they need to switch actors. I can see that happening for Ruffalo or Brie at the very least.

Nah that'd suck. The twist is he's lying about being good.

what if he is actually from a different universe where he was a loser, so he came to prime earth to make himself a hero by bringing the "elementals" with him or something like that but in reality he's an asshole

It's so they can easily slot Holland Spidey into Spiderverse 2 when it happens.

I doubt they'll change any actors, Ruffalo is perma hulk now forever and Brie has taken the role too far

Well at least he seems a lot more comfortable as Prof Hulk now. The angst stuff only really suited him in Avengers 1 and became more superfluous as time went on.

>Nah that'd suck. The twist is he's lying about being good.

He's lying about both. He's not going to be from another earth, lad.

>Tony Stark appears as an illusion conjured by Mysterio against Spider-Man once he's exposed as a fraud.

Told you fags RDJ wasn't done even if Tony was dead.

I'm hoping they use the multiverse excuse to pull in a bunch of the more esoteric villains.

>Champion of the Universe appears as an illusion
I fucking hope this is real. Promise me, user.

Definitely a good way to bring back Iron Man without having to hire RDJ

It means that as expected, executives learned the wrong lessons from Spider-Verse's critical acclaim.

Attached: 1555870188915.gif (450x524, 114K)

Wait, why do you believe he's not done?

I just have zero interest in any of these movies after this weird parallel reality shit or whatever. If they were smart they'd ignore it.

Except the multiverse characters (save for Peter) are the worst parts of Spiderverse. Your point?

Attached: 1403049753608.jpg (300x400, 82K)

I can already sense Yea Forums is going to be dumb about this for the next few months.

Attached: How I feel.jpg (482x750, 197K)

You mean a terrible way, and I agree.

>Mysterio says something
>MYSTERIO
>fucking MYSTERIO
>people believe he's telling the truth
>M Y S T E R I O
WAKE ME UP FROM THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF I WANT TO GET OFF I WANT TO GET OFF KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1511875419251.png (500x500, 170K)

Right. I hate this shit in comics. I like just having one reality with stakes. Fuck multiverses.

That's my point exactly. The right lessons were that taking risks with animated movies' genres and visual styles can be worth it. Not that Spiderfags will swallow any amounts of fanservice with a spider logo on it. I mean they absolutely will, just look at the cancerous threads here, but that's still the wrong lesson.
>inb4 multiverse doesn't mean more Spider-people
Oh you poor, naive soul.

Attached: 1471043461324.jpg (800x608, 275K)

>mfw

Attached: rey_mysterio__murderer__by_darthhorus_d8mmnvt-350t.jpg (287x350, 23K)

MCM: Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

>Brie
They have no reason to do that.

Oh he's done but he doesn't want to be done. Apparently RDJ had "mixed emotions" about Tony dying and that he hoped he would retire but not die. The Russos talked about it in an interview.

>A lot of the actors are not opinionated about what we do. They like the fact that we are sort of in control of these stories and we are driving where they should go and we have a vision for where they should go and they trust in that. I think Downey may have had mixed emotions about thinking about [where Tony Stark ends up in Endgame], but I think at the end of the day, he totally accepted it.

RDJ also once mentioned that he loved playing the role of Tony Stark and being Tony is what kept him sober for so long.

If they offer him cameos as an AI or illusion Tony Stark I am sure he'll take them. But I don't think he wanted to stop doing it.

Only Rogue can save us from Brie

>Nah that'd suck. The twist is he's lying about being good
No shit, we are talking about his bullshit reason for having "powers"
she dumb

>RDJ also once mentioned that he loved playing the role of Tony Stark and being Tony is what kept him sober for so long.

It kind of scares me that this could be in danger now. He worked so hard, it'd be a shame to end it all now.

It's totally not happening and I know in my heart that there's no way this is accurate, but I've slowly been forming some sort of dumbshit theory in my head since I saw Endgame that Tony's somehow survived the snap vol. 2, possibly due to some Nick Fury/SHIELD/Kree blood bullshit, and is possibly secretly working at/with/for SHIELD. The funeral being at that lake without a casket or a body shown after his arc reactor turns off is my dumbass evidence.
I know it's total nonsense and untrue, but I also know that RDJ still loves being Tony (and those fat checks). It's probably just a result of being in some sort of disbelief that they'd knock off 2/3 headliners at once.

They can let the character rest for a few years then bring him back through some quantum realm or infinity stone shenanigans. Time to give Iron Man a rest, but bring RDJ back when the time is right.

y'all are gonna shit when we get a surprise Arno Stark movie next year

no body is rule 1. i had a theory he'd like go in the future and eventually turn up as old Tony

What if they bring Tobey Macguire and Andrew Garfield?

That's not overly complicated, that's exactly what you'd expect from the fallout of Endgame. The only question is why more of the main cast wouldn't be in college, since the snap was random. Awfully convenient for the plot that every significant classmate of Peter's was snapped as well.

>Ned, Flash, MJ
Is there anyone else? Those specific three getting snapped was like a 12.5% probability, so not the longest odds.

More time travel asspulls.

Betty brant and I think the nigger kid from Homecoming too but unsure about that one.

Ned's girlfriend and their teacher. There used to be a black kid who liked to tease Flash but guess dude survived.

Attached: cat.png (784x349, 397K)

Why can't they just make a fucking SPIDER-MAN movie, seriously what the hell is all this stupid shit? How did we end up in a universe where fucking Spider-Man of all characters is more of an Avengers spin-off than Ant-Man, with less of its own identity?

>no wait! mcu can be like spider-verse too!!
Disney got spooked after losing at the Oscars

>Betty brant and I think the nigger kid from Homecoming too but unsure about that one
The fuck is wrong with you?

So basically a bootleg Booster Gold?

>believing a single word out of the mouth of any version of Mysterio

Attached: 1437932552054.jpg (1280x1961, 571K)

Well fuck I thought that Devil's Breath was specifically made for the PS4 game.

So its pretty much an excuse to have a post-credits on the multiverse then?

MCU Cosmic is own by Manabyte who makes shit up

I think part of the reason the studio went with a definite ending for him was that he was starting to charge way too fucking much. He deserved good money but some numbers I've seen he got, are stupid. Come on.

Literally only care about this shit if it leads to symbiotes getting into the MCU or more weird/abstract villains showing up.

>over complicated

Fucking retarded cunt.

Brie isn't going anywhere incel

Attached: 5B104E98-86A2-42E2-A438-1CFE7245BD61.jpg (900x1200, 182K)

>Movies about to make the same mistake comics are.
Oh boy, here we go.

Agree with her. Feels unnecessary. I quit watching The Flash because of all the timeline bs

>tfw Tony replaces Stan Lee as the MCU's cameo guy.

They want to make their own spiderverse