Is he gonna wreck some shit on the MCU?

is he gonna wreck some shit on the MCU?

Attached: image.jpg (392x634, 186K)

He feels really forgotten, Strange 2 should be next year

is he going to sperg out about the snap that brought everyone back disturbing the natural law?

He summons Carnage to be in the service of dormmamu

i know your joking but thats something that would be a huge event in the comics now a days.

I thought that already happened in the cartoon

Heroes using reality-distorting space magic AND time travel? He seems like he'd have a lot to sperg about.

Exactly. That's the joke.

he could fuck up pretty much all of end game if he wanted.

How so?

time n shit.

I think you're misremembering the Doctor Strange movie, m8. Strange was the one who manipulated time using the Eye of Agamotto. Mordo was the one who thought that was unnatural.

DUDE WI-FI LOL

i dunno but i hope he causes Shuma-Goroth to appear

How is it a joke

Wi-Fi is a perversion of the Natural Law. I see that now.

Spurned brothers-in-arms are always good villains. Hopefully Strange 2 is a lot better than the first because of this.

Mordo is boring as shit, Nightmare is already confirmed as the villain regardless.

And took away that one guy’s ability to walk

He looks like he regrets choosing to be a C-list Dr.Strange villain when he could've waited and probably have gotten a better role in the MCU.

Has Ejiofor even been in talks to return? I've only heard of Cumberbatch, Adams, and Wong being signed.

>Adams
I'm actually surprised

only way to fight fire is with fire. He can fuck up doctor strange and take the time stone and fuck up the continuity even more.

I think that's part of what will make him a threat to Strange in the next movie. I think when he takes the other Sorcerers' power, its going to make him more powerful. That or he's going to take Strange's power at some point in the movie, which I really hope doesn't happen, because de-powered Strange has become so boring to me. He already spent the first half of his origin movie with no magic, do something different, please.

Well it's not like she has anything else going on. Might as well collect some marvel paychecks, no matter how small the role.

I just wonder why they're using Night Nurse in a world without Defenders (I'm assuming they got Feige's axe), is she just around to be Strange's onahole?

Some people were thinking that they'd end up turning her into some kind of Night Nurse/Clea hybrid.

Pretty much. Every super hero movie includes a love interest. Also she is cute so im glad shes coming back

Mordo is always the herald in the comics

Just let him partner with Nightmare

This. He could sacrifice himself to bring Nightmare into this plain of existence or whatever.

Mordo’s autism is entertaining as hell
That nigga summoned Satannish and Mephisto just to get back at Strange
Now he’s working for magic tax collectors just to fuck with him

No self-sacrifice needed for that, he’ll likely sacrifice someone else instead

I do wonder if they are going to redeem him, maybe he’ll die fighting Nightmare or the baddie in the third movie or something

It's a reference joke.

Who says it can't be both? Last Strange movie had 2 villains also

Besides Mordo is ALWAYS with someone else

Redemption is only possible if he’s right about the natural law stuff. Maybe make it so that messing with time caused dimensional barriers to weaken or something, allowing Nightmare/Shuma to manifest