Hey user, what kind of comics do you usually read?

>Hey user, what kind of comics do you usually read?

Attached: gay comics.jpg (1920x2924, 2.23M)

Its a parallel on how normally society identifies negative stereotypes but they only ever stereotype it in a certain way that fits their narrative Lemee explain it like this. How often do you watch Cartoons or Animation of any variety where they decide to do an episode where the theme of the episode is about spreading either an environmental message or they create a character for the sole purpose of helping to spread an environmental message When people, animators/writers whatever feel the need to make plots like this their archetype of choice on how they write the episode is "Lets draw a White, Tall, Shady looking (sometimes fat really depends upon how cartoonish the show in question is) Billionaire 1-Dimensional Character who doesn't care or think about the long term consequences for his actions because as long as it continues to make money he doesn't give a shit" They have been making this one type of character in the industry for YEARS! I am so sick of seeing characters like this not because its a bad character type but because its demonized to where people start to think "Man why would they ever draw a female equivalent to a character like this it just doesn't exist." And yeah its hard how in the real world you need to really think about if such a character like this could ever exist in the real world which is probably why its so easy to make a character like they have been making for what feels like forever now in the Cartoon world because that one character can represent either one type of person that fits that narrative or a whole group of people that could fit that narrative. I'm just saying we live in a world where a female equivalent of this character I am describing is very rarely seen so I wanted to bring more attention to this fact by making more of them

Attached: 15565282146821840199030.png (1280x720, 447K)

All comics are gay, tho

Fucking retards.

Attached: 1353262632631.png (175x110, 4K)

truth 2bh desu

yeah lmao, I saw that too
Like shit, I really hope that was automated from the title and not a person that manually categorized it.

Vell, ja. I've been sayink dot since 1947.

Attached: Werthamcosplay.jpg (1936x2592, 1.86M)

>Yea Forums reading comics

Attached: 1557028115771.jpg (234x444, 65K)

>not posting the cover with the guy getting frosting splattered all over him

Pffffttt

Which issue is that?

That's pretty funny.

Thanks!

Attached: g22.jpg (1280x1999, 1.29M)

Hell yeah. We've been doing far too many Bastard Billionaire antagonists like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Jeff Zuckerberg, David and Charles Koch, Sheldon Adelson, Larry Ellison, and Robert Mercer. We definitely need to get a Betsy DeVos in there!

Hell yeah. We've been doing far too many Bastard Billionaire antagonists like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Jeff Zuckerberg, David and Charles Koch, Sheldon Adelson, Larry Ellison, and Robert Mercer. We definitely need to get a Betsy DeVos in there!

Just tried getting into them using Fresh Start, and this seems accurate.

Attached: Captain America-joephillips.jpg (736x1137, 57K)

Is that Jughead?

You're not allowed to criticize Betsy DeVos because her brother owns a private military. Are you familiar with the names "Erik Prince" or "Blackwater"?

>69

Attached: plumpish.jpg (454x474, 51K)

I read manly comics, preferably with man right in the title.

Attached: Doll Man.jpg (975x1368, 214K)