Not trolling, I felt more upset seeing Thanos die than Tony

Not trolling, I felt more upset seeing Thanos die than Tony.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Attached: D5613A8E-EFE0-45A7-B475-5836467DB2C2-4329-00000115EA8C8201.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RVQBXKcMb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>relentlessly pursues his goal and belief
>sacrifices everything he loved for it
>finally fulfills his dream of balancing the universe
>retires to his farm, tired and sad, but also filled with a great sense of satisfaction and purpose achieved
>even cripples himself to ensure they cant undo his good deed for the universe
>then some uppity angry niggers break into his house while he's making tea, not accepting of fate, and chop his head off when he's defenseless
Thanos did nothing wrong.

Thanos from ED I did not give a shit about at all. He was generic final boss with anger issues.

IW Thanos was a fleshed out character/

No.

I was half expecting Tony was going to let Thanos live so that he could live with the fact that he failed miserably, since Thanos is basically Tony's foil and probably has the same fear as him.

Same. I was unsure until the very last second what would happen to him.

He should have won.

No. It was a good death but Iron Man's was better.

Tony died knowing he saved the world even at the cost of himself. Thanos dies realizing after all that he has done, he has failed. Without him, the work will never be completed and the universe is "doomed" as a result. Thanos was the villain, but he thought he was helping and that look of grief on his face before he dies isn't for himself, its for the universe he thinks he failed to save.

>He was generic final boss with anger issues.
There was a jrpg protagonist that has a very similar endgame, sadly for ED Thanos he wasn't the protagonist

Reminder that IW Thanos won even in death. The Avengers had to fight a weaker version if Thanos just to claim victory, but the older Thanos still did the snap. The future of the main MCU timeline is still affected by the snap.

No, see that would have been good. Instead we get violence so retarded movie goes can go FUCK YEAH watching him die and robbing the story of any meaning.

I don't get why you would, this reminds me of my sister who said she felt sorry for Thanos when he threw Gamora off the cliff because of how sad he was

Its a interesting contrast betwern the two Thanos deaths. When IW Thanos died, even if it was sudden, he still won. When the younger Thanos dies, he feels the weight of his loss

Objectively that’d be dumb as shit to leave him alive to make a point

IW Thanos should have stayed alive and realized his plan didn't save anything. We could have used him for MCU Annihilation/Thanos Imperative. Not sure why they killed him. Was stupid of them desu.

>Not sure why they killed him. Was stupid of them desu.
If anyone can be brought back from death, it would be Thanos. Death herself brought him back in the arc that lead to the Infinity Gauntlet in the books. Maybe "killing" half of all life for a while made a good impression.

Attached: thanos_and_silver_surfer___silver_surfer_34.jpg (451x562, 150K)

Maybe in a future movie Lady Death can resurrect him

From a realistic point of view, yes keeping him alive would be a retarded choice, but maybe Stark could've handicapped him to the point of where he's powerless? It wasn't exactly satisfying for him to be dusted like that.

Im rereading the thanos "trilogy": thanos quest, infinity gauntlet, and infinty war. I think mcu thanos was kinda lame compared to comic thanos tbqh. Thanos only b8s the silver surfer into thinking he was all about muh population

Attached: 1556735120226.png (1135x1348, 1.84M)

I was in the theater with a bunch of stoners that were cracking up when he was farming

>yes keeping him alive would be a retarded choice
Why? He wasn't doing anything anymore. Killing him at all would be little more than revenge. Which is fine I suppose but don't act like you're doing some greater good.

I mean to be fair, if you knew for a fact that you would achieve your greatest ambition in life and discovered people would not only murder you for it, but then make everything you sacrificed to get it meaningless, you'd probably lose a lot of your compassion too.

Did you somehow miss the fact that Thor killing him was not portrayed as a positive thing? Rocket was horrified. ROCKET. The only reason the others didn't pile on was it was too late for it to matter. And Thor had to live with his failure, turning into a drunk as a result.

No t him, but letting a genocidal maniac with the strength of the Hulk live is pants on head retarded. Either you bring him back to some government to face justice, which will probably end in an execution anyway, or you decide you're going to watch over a smart and murderous hulk for the rest of his natural life. Motherfucker needs to go no matter how you look at it.

Lmao fr

t. Autist.

Hmm it's almost like they are the avengers. not the prevengers

After reading starlin explain why they didn’t use death I’m glad Thanos is gone for now. There’s nowhere else to go with the character now besides LD and marvel seems stern in omitting her

Sacrificing himself to destroy the stones when they arrived would've been a better death.

That's why I brought up the handicapping suggestion in my post, so that he couldn't do anything more in the off chance he wanted to get further revenge.

Why didn't Thanos just trap them all in bubbles?

Attached: TvCMuHo.gif (640x480, 2.58M)

I don't like a sympathetic or moral complex Thanos to start with. His plan was stupid and Thanos is just much more entertaining when he's so overly the top evil. It's like Palpatine. You don't even pretend to think he has any moral high ground you just want to see what crazy shit he's pulling next and it's why even in the PT he was the most entertaining. He's just so complete MAD that watching him escalate into the greatest acts of villainy over the most petty of reasons is glorious. Even he himself didn't think to do the Snap till someone just egged him on.

Attached: Snap.jpg (1060x1600, 547K)

>I think that if one is faced by inevitable destruction... one must feel a great longing to sit down, close one's eyes and wait, come what may.
He genuinely thought he was doing the right thing and was willing to do absolutely anything to make it happen. It took time travel and raising the dead to stop him, and they still stopped him. Imagine how robbed you'd feel. You tried to save the world, the world fought you every step of the way, and then suddenly it's over. What is there even left to say or think at that point? Nothing. That's the heaviest moment in the entire MCU to me. He doesn't monologue or anything. He just quietly sits down and vanishes. Holy shit.

Attached: dust.png (808x541, 651K)

>I'm going to shred this universe to it's last atom and then build a new grateful universe
>born out of blood
>they'll never know

>EVERY CHARACTER IN THE MOVIE SHOULD HAVE ACTED IN AN INSANE PACIFISTIC MANNER THAT IS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR THEM AND FOR ANY SANE ADULT, BECAUSE I THINK IT WOULD HAVE FIT SOME AUTISTIC "THEMES" I DREAMT UP A LITTLE BIT BETTER

I can't even imagine being as retarded as you, or having such shit taste. Reading your opinions is honestly horrifying. You shouldn't exist, or be allowed to exist, as a person.

...??? Do you think he would have still "not been doing anything" once they started to undo his work? What the fuck is wrong with capefags? Why do they love to suck evil cock?

>Did you somehow miss the fact that Thor killing him was not portrayed as a positive thing? Rocket was horrified. ROCKET. The only reason the others didn't pile on was it was too late for it to matter. And Thor had to live with his failure, turning into a drunk as a result.

Rocket was surprised because they weren't really done questioning him yet. If that was supposed to be moral horror at the idea of killing a bad guy then that's the most out of character thing that ever happened in any movie. Did you even fucking watch any other movie in the MCU?

>I can't even imagine being as retarded as you
He said missing the point while yelling in capslock.

I didn't miss any points, little retard.

Since when are greentext quotes "yelling in capslock"? Yet more retardation, from our favorite retard. Do you understand that the greentext represents your opinions? Probably not.

You can't even follow a fucking conversation, but you think your input on how a story should be structured is valuable? I'd like to offer you a very heartfelt "go fuck yourself".

I always loved that everything in Infinity Gauntlet was just a desperate attempt to impress a girl.

And it failed.

>chopping all the bad guys limbs off and leaving him for dead is better than just killing him

What the fuck is wrong with capefags?!

Why didn't he just use the gauntlet to make everyone think like him

The absolute madman. He actually did it.

Attached: madlad.png (526x506, 518K)

Was good enough for Obi Wan

Man just wanted to Farm shit
Then the Avengers RUINED his tomatoes

>>chopping all the bad guys limbs off
When did I say that?!? A handicap is "a condition that markedly restricts a person's ability to function physically, mentally, or socially", not amputation of the limbs. I was more implying that Tony could make him as weak or feeble as a regular human.

That's right, they weren't done questioning him. No one jumped up and down celebrating when he died. They all knew it was a bad thing. If you felt bad when Thanos died it is because the heroes knew Thor made a mistake.

Anyone else surprised Disney allowed a beheading

Love how super hero squad nailed him

I was watching an episode of AA today and they sliced the snot out of an alien tentacle monster. Blood and parts flying in all directions. On AA. So no, I wasn't surprised.

>waste a good chunk of the movie explaining how time travel works
>completely throw the established time travel theory out the window in the last 10 minutes of the film

this movie was trash

Ditto for Warlock. SHS could be surprisingly fun.

Tentacles don't count. That's always been kosher.

Attached: Thanos writes his name.jpg (1060x1600, 617K)

I wish we could have seen more of farmer Thanos, he earned his rest

What the hell is it with him and bubbles

And it bit him in the ass 19 years later

>Thanos
>sacrificed everyone but himself
>Tony
>sacrificed himself to save everyone
Kino

They want the Muslim audience

>Why? He wasn't doing anything anymore. Killing him at all would be little more than revenge.
>only two characters could overpower him
>better strength than the Hulk and took all the Avengers to solo him and they barely won
>lets leave em alive folks

Attached: 1552819503739.jpg (480x712, 33K)

I wanted more SHS because Thanos had committed to farmer Thanos at the end of season 2
I wanted shots of the squadies ruining his day, sort of like the cabbage merchant

>Reptile just misses a piece of derby from a space ship or something
>lands right in old man Thanos's carrot patch
>Thanos in his Jim Cummings SHS voice: MY FFFFAAAARRRRMMMMMM

Always loved that concept. When I watched Infinity War, I was impressed the Russos had the balls to show their main villain in such a peaceful, quiet moment.

nah, famaramadingdong
PEOPLE GRIEVE WHEN LOVED ONES ARE KILLED? WELL SHIT GUESS I BETTER KILL EVERYONE THIS TIME AND START OVER

Seeing Thanos on his knees and left only with an empire of dirt was poetic. My only complaint is that they didn't work in a reference to this

Attached: thanos-cosmic-cube.jpg (615x342, 130K)

Or you know, actually explore the ramifications of their actions and what it would really matter in the grander cosmic scale of things. But why do that when we can have hitting. Strong emotional cores are for chumps.

But Iron Man drops the cube when they travel back in time.

>IW Thanos should have stayed alive and realized his plan didn't save anything.

He wouldn't have. EG Thanos saw that and his response was "Well fuck them for not agreeing with me and being prosperous like I thought.I'll kill everyone this time and make a new population that I'll force to be happy."

but did Thanos?

Man Hulk and Wolverine should be friendly more often.

Attached: Hulk and Wolverine are pals.jpg (1060x1600, 481K)

Seeing him just sit there and accept it kind of hit me. Gotta give it to Thanos, the dude was determined to fight until the very end but when he knew he lost, he took it with dignity.

But, no, Tony's death was more emotional.

Also he made a girlfriend. Don't judge you'd do it too.

Attached: Thankos made his own girlfriend.jpg (1060x1600, 684K)

Attached: 1542729869004.png (250x296, 141K)

Attached: don't touch the bait.webm (1280x720, 317K)

Well I mean yeah I would but I'm not sure I'd brag about it

I'd at least tell people I met her on vacation or something

He's just trying to make Death jealous, right?

Yeah.

It's like when people bitched about Bayformers, despite the many problems of it, that the one thing they hated was Optimus took the opertunity to kill Sentinel Prime when he was down, despite him having been unbeatable throughout the whole film, even when literally everyone was trying to fight him at once, and was only stopped from killing Optimus when Megatron suddenly backstabed him.

But no, killin is wrong, better pass up the one off chance to kill the dangerous guy and hope he doesn't decide to come back next week when that lucky break you first got isn't going to happen again.

10 auto seconds in ms paint

Attached: 20190504_233831.jpg (614x342, 225K)

But then he forgot to make her breath space

Disney/Marvel needed to write RDJ out for good before his paygrade hit the billion mark. That's the thing about MCU, a lot of the stuff they could have done had to be cast away in order to comply with the cast's demands. Now most of their contracts are up so we'll see what comes.

Has anyone made a "Virgin Comic Thanos" vs. "Chad MCU Thanos" yet? Because this page basically confirms that as the dynamic.

What ramifications?

Thanos is literally the most hated and feared guy in the galaxy and made it clear he would never ever stop, while also upgraded his goal from 50 percent genocide to complete genocide.

Killing him is only a positive. If anything there would be more ramifications by not killing him because people would be pissed they missed the chance.

>Fight is basically over
>Kill your enemy execution style in the most violent way available
>Fucking moral fags why you complain about heroic characters not being murderers.

Thanos would have gone all 2014 Thanos style when he figured out no one in the universe would ever be grateful for him.

Yes. That's why he gave up his power and moved to a farm. Because he wanted gratitude.

Well you know what they say about hindsight. Dude was too busy remembering to give her rocking titties.

They would have if his randomization hadn't caused that every survivor lost people that they cared about.

This moment becomes kino if you read it like a manga

Attached: feige.png (285x291, 145K)

did Death get jealous?

Man Adam Warlock and Thanos have a very weird relationship. Gay

Attached: adam Thanos.jpg (1060x1600, 623K)

Little bit. Death is an odd thing.

Warlock is Thanos' greatest enemy, but arguably also his only friend in the universe.

>Seeing Thanos on his knees and left only with an empire of dirt was poetic.
The thing is that this was past Thanos. He didn't go through all the hardships, sacrifice, or witness the struggle and suffrage that occurred during those 10-11 years that IW Thanos went through. He never had to experience great loss either, both his own and others.
That's why EG Thanos lost, all he saw was the conclusion without experiencing the buildup and in trying to skip to the end he fell victim to the exact thing that IW Thanos wanted to eliminate by destroying the stones: temptation.

Attached: 1328573444217.jpg (375x550, 146K)

This. A lot of people mentioned how Thanos became a twirling mustache villain in Endgame compared to Infinity War. But that makes sense since he saw his future self has won so he got cocky thinking he will win as if that's his locked fate.

IW Thanos wasn't that much different from EG Thanos. If IW Thanos somehow survived the first act, he would have done the exact same thing EG Thanos did.

Just got back from a Starlin Q&A. He confirmed that the blade weapon Thanos uses is a reference to the Thanoscopter

That's chicken farm, for you.

If true, that's brilliant.

That's chicken farm.

Attached: Thanos and Warlock.jpg (1060x1600, 654K)

Few other bits
>He wished HE had thought of Thanos removing his armor after getting a couple stones. What's he need it for when the power stone alone lets him tank anything?
>He was annoyed by the Thanoscopter reference, but laughed it off
>He would have preferred Thanos have yellow eyes that blaze red when he gets mad, but understands that that would have made his emotions harder to read.
>When writing Thanos, he initially pictured him with a Schwarzenegger voice, but after seeing Brolin act that became his default voice.
>The Thanos/Warlock relationship wasn't intended from the start, but developed that way after writing both of them a while.
>He found the hardest part of writing Thanos being getting into that dark part of himself to draw from.
>The next movie he's most excited for is Shang Chi.

why is the comic book version so much weirder? What was with comics back then? I did like how the first half starts off with the snap and it all plays out like a disaster movie where all the heroes are just trying to save people from the disasters that would occur if half the population were to disappear and they are slowly figuring out what is going on. Wish the movies portrayed the regular people side a bit more.

I'm also excited for Shnag Chi but I have this bad feeling of the fights being full of jump cuts.

Thanos was the best part of the movie, again. I wish we lived in a world where we could have a movie where he just won. No bringing back everyone because they have to keep making movies, just have him snap people, and they are gone, and go from there. But capefans would never allow it.

Attached: Apu thanos.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Because Jim Starling is a glorious madman. I can't even begin to imagine how audience would have reacted had the movie followed the comic events.

Attached: Thanosverse.jpg (1060x1600, 520K)

Shang*

honestly, so many people are worried about who the next big mcu villain is and I wouldn't mind at all if the next phases introduced the celestial beings and we get thanos again but this time he actually met lady death and falls in love with her and is the main villain again but this time it is a lot closer to the comic version.

Just watched and this. Thanos didn't look nearly as upset that he failed compared to avengers failing in infinity war lol

you think maybe he learned his lesson on those final moments?

>goes through all that trouble to kill ironman
i guess you're right

He was probably just trying to figure out who that lady in red who nearly murdered him was

Infinity Watch when?

When didn't Thanos just turn himself into a fucking and destroy than damn planet?

Attached: Businessman-on-question-mark.jpg (2639x1863, 676K)

well he shouldnt have said he would reset the universe.

So... I just saw the movie....
So uh....
There any uhhh...
Boomer Thor edits?

>thanos used the gems for his own ambitions, what an evil bastard!!!
>the avengers used them for their own ambitions, what heroic people nothing wrong in messing around the timelines guys, great for cap!!
retardation.

Attached: 1545888100933.jpg (125x96, 2K)

>thanos used the stones to literally kill trillions
>avengers save the lives of trillions, letting them die on their own terms
>these are at all comparable

Attached: 1516341428329.png (644x500, 66K)

I would totally make a girlfriend

they just ran away to another universe fag.

Tell me about her.

No, YOU'RE the fag.

>When writing Thanos, he initially pictured him with a Schwarzenegger voice
I'll never be able to read a Thanos comic again

Attached: 1538801570226.jpg (329x400, 41K)

DO YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED HALF THE DINOSAURS?

He litreally says to Strange that IS what he wants, "watch the sun set on a grateful universe", when the Avengers rain on his farm, first thing he says is "you should be thanking me", his whole character motivation was about validation from his rejected mad plan to save Titan

People would have died from the initial snap outside of the people that dusted. Imagine pilots disappearing or semi drivers. There's also going to be a mess from people that remarried, had kids, suicide, etc. It wasn't really his goal, but the effects remain.

Not more upset, but it gave me some feels.
Kek

Its weird how this was what the Allfather did to asgard but Thor didnt really get included into that conversation

Know what I'm upset about?

Attached: Ant-Man-Modern.png (163x195, 29K)

Losing Thanos as a threatening villain to the Avengers definitely hit a bit harder than losing Iron Man. I had Tony fatigue years ago, especially with how shitty his own trilogy ended up being.

>thanoscopter reference

What was it?

Why didn't Tony go the merciful route and turn Thanos and his army into cute puppy-dogs?

His helicopter blade maybe?
Based retard.

this is worse than "why didn't the eagles just fly them to mordor" and "the real world in the matrix is just another simulation"
it's something dumb people repeat over and over because they think it's smart
you think all six infinity stones can't handle not accidentally killing more than half of all life? suicides and whatever sure, but the stones didn't leave babies in cribs or crash planes, because that's not what Thanos snapped for
it's also obvious just from a writing and thematic point of view, because otherwise Tony's snap loses value for no meaningful reason other than muh "ACTUALLY when you think about it" film theory shit

>but the stones didn't leave babies in cribs or crash planes
We quite literally saw it crash a helicopter and cause cars to crash

The stones were a tool. They do as they're told, and that was just "wipe out 50% of everything." None of the additional fallout after the fact would be accounted for.

Them tracking down old, crippled Thanos and killing him unceremoniously was a strangely dark scene. He had it coming, of course, but it was still kinda brutal.

I honestly wasn't actually expecting Thanos to get killed off, I was just thinking they'd somehow trap him in the quantum realm so they could bring him back in the future when it looked like the MCU was on the decline.

You're a fucking idiot. We literally see things falling out of the sky and chaos happening on the streets right before Nick Fury gets dusted and calls CM because of the snap

And then the pure chaos directly afterwards, infrastructure failing with half the people to maintain it, and so on. Society would collapse, especially if it was half of all living things for whatever retarded reason.

and then after 5 years of degradation all those people come back. Earth is fucked.

Do you skip the end credits? We saw on-screen crashes that happened because of the snap. What's your theory on what happened to the passengers on a plane if they were unlucky enough to lose their pilot, anyway? Or a patient in a critical surgery suddenly losing his doctor?

Attached: Avengers 3 - Infinity War 2018 720p WEB-DL.mkv_snapshot_02.28.13_[2019.05.05_11.06.42].jpg (1280x536, 101K)

How could it be strangely dark when they chop his head off?

>I thought a scene where people go to some guys house to murder them would be funny, strange

They should've left him on Titan II, with no ways of escape, nobody to help him escape, leaving him to contemplate the rest of his existence for eternity.

Wouldn't Thor grabbing Mjolnir from past Asgard create more time split bullshit?

Christ. You literally see cars crashing all over the place as the snap happens. If you were on a 747 and both pilots died in the snap guess what? Everyone on that plane dies because it crashes into the sea. You think Thanos used the fucking gems to land every jet that had no pilots in the UNIVERSE? This shit is a rounding error. He just killed half of all sentient life he's not spending the next three hours landing jets and helicopters and stopping busses from driving through guardrails or running over kids.

Well, I him to get a more dignified death, is all.

Cap took Mjolnir back

Not him but just literally just snap them back too.
There's no reason to think you couldn't do it since it was all snap related. And no reason to think it didn't happen.
All hulk says is he tried to bring back nat but couldn't. He didn't say anything about not bringing anyone else back. It's safe to assume they were brought back, or maybe every vehicle was completely emptied by the snap in the first place and it was just a bunch of empty shells crashing into the ground

I didn't even think about that, the universe is fucked twice. With all the fallout that would actually happen from the first snap, Thanos gets almost what he wanted even after the second snap.

>Let Thanos live
>Tony dies
>Thanos takes stones and snaps

Yeah, bad idea.

That's a complicated explanation, when the reality is that the collateral damage isn't well thought out or realistically depicted.

Best thing about it, next spiderman movie will be about normal high school kids, who watch cats videos, joking around and hating monuments built by slaves.

That would've been accurate and good if the official stance of Thanos at the end of Endgame wasn't "fuck your ungratefuls asses, I'm going to kill you all, and I will particularly make every Earthlings suffer while I do it, then kill everyone else but me and remake the universe but better".

They create a new timeline every time they travel to the past, it doesn't matter what they do there. Just being there at all is going to have a butterfly effect.

Your question should be "Won't Thor in that timeline get fucked up by losing his hammer in the middle of the plot of The Dark World?" and the answer is "No, because Cap returned it."

i wonder if cap or ancient one would put Aether back into Jane Foster.

And how much time did they give her? Like, one minute she sees a raccoon, feel better, than they just slap it back in her?

But honestly Cap just has to return the stone to the universe, he could probably just put it anywhere and let that reality deal with it.

Felt more for when farmer Thanos bit it. At that point he was just a crippled tired farmer and with his last words being his first ever sorta compliment towards Nebula he probably also had some guilt and remorse over the things he'd done though he believed it still needed to be done for the greater good.

I don't remember the exact words of the Ancient One (and she's not infallible anyway) but I think the important part was to make sure the alternate timelines each contain all the infinity stones at all times. They have to be returned to the same moment in *time*, but not necessarily the same *place*, otherwise the timeline gets fucked up. Returning the stones erases those stone-less time splinters that are completely fucked, but the alternate timeline caused by the time travel itself still remains. The directors have confirmed that there's still a timeline where Loki escaped with the Tesseract, for example.

>there is timeline where StarLord didn't find his friends and his Gamora in the different timeline.

Do they hate him, his actor or the man, who wrote him?

He also probably dodged all the bad shit that happens in his movies though. He seemed to be in a pretty good spot at the start of GotG1, he'll do fine.

>He seemed to be in a pretty good spot at the start of GotG1, he'll do fine.
I mean, it's not a TERRIBLE life, but he never really finds a family and probably never has his reconciliation with Yondu, since they both remain too guarded with their feelings.

On the bright side, he's probably all smiles when Ego finally tracks him down and offers to take him out assimilating the universe as their first father-son bonding activity! Okay that's not good for anyone else, but the point is: Peter DOES have family. Awful, awful family.

Killing Thanos was the single worst Idea they had. They should have kept him alive (abit defeated) so they could use the 'you want to fail' character development on him

by the time Ego finds Peter he'll probably be too indoctrinated by Yondu's worldview and pretend to be all smiles while figuring out a way to swindle Ego and steal all his power for himself

Just givd them a few more Dr Strange movies

I always read him As Jim Cummings

>When writing Thanos, he initially pictured him with a Schwarzenegger voice
What the fuck

It’s like Strange said; if you know your future then you’re destined to ruin it

>Thano's reaction to Titan refusing his proposal
youtube.com/watch?v=2RVQBXKcMb0

I felt more upset to what they did to Thor's character

Attached: 6908926-img_20190429_1517331360022651962413457.jpg (1024x719, 123K)

I would have enjoyed it if the scene was a bit longer, like you see him grimace just a bit as he starts to sorta dust, as if he is fighting his fate and continue his ambition, but the crack in his face gets bigger, more dust starts to swirl and eventually he lets go, lowers his head and becomes ash.

Marvel shot their load with this, its just a shame its past Thanos, and not lets say for example, since they time traveled, the Thanos they killed, lets say he did something with the stones before destroying them or during that would make him return in case they tried doing anything. "Knowledge is a curse" type deal.

Only Thanos can kill Thanos type situation, or how Death made him sorta able to revive, lets say he made himself able to regenerate but the only way to stop him was a snippidy snappy.

>I've made a huge mistake.

After Ragnarok this was inevitable, just lean back and enjoy it.

Everyone died because he wanted to zing Thanos. If he just pulled out the axe and had a cup of decap coffee right after things would be fine

>>then some uppity angry niggers break into his house while he's making tea

Please observe global rule 3

>You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

>You will not post any of the following outside of Yea Forums: Trolls, flames, racism

>I can't even imagine being as retarded as you, or having such shit taste. Reading your opinions is honestly horrifying. You shouldn't exist, or be allowed to exist, as a person.

Read this aloud in your best angry internet nerd lisp. This shit is comedy gold.

I find it kinda funny that all these people want Thanos to suffer, when IW hammered home the fact that the important thing was stopping Thanos above all else.

No?
He was wrong. If seeing his own daughter coming back to try and undo what he did then he is beyond saving.

Sucks to be you faggot
We white people can say anything
Blame the misfortunes of your birth for being a nigger

Turning into dust means it can be undone unlike the normal death. If Thanos is still needed for the next phase of MCU, there are various methods to call him back.

This
They toned him down from IW Thanos
Although it was obvious that IW Thanos was actually the main character

Which time, lol?

Dude bought the farm twice.

Hey guys, I just realized that when Thanos destroyed all the gems, he unknowingly doomed the whole dimension since there would be nothing that could stop the forces of darkness, according to the Ancient One

He was really good on infinity war tho, i dont understand how they could fuck him up so bad after doing such a good job
You could say the same thing about starlord

Makes you wonder.

What if they decided to go for the solution first, bypassing a final fight with Infinity Thanos altogether?

Then we get both Thanos.

Maybe the snap got them.

That part at the end of EG when Old cap said that was pretty ominous, but strangely fitting. It was a different time

>you create a new timeline by being there
>Cap returned it

Yeah, no.

Not really, but I appreciated he didn't get humiliated. He ceased to exist with dignity.

Another screencap for my "Yea Forums is evil" collection. Thanks.

No, they travelled to different timelines but only create new ones when they take one infinity stone out of it

IW Thanos wasn't the same.

>he had it coming

I didn't think he did. He won. Avengers were just butthurt.

I think they perfectly captured the essence of a man who let himself go after such a defeat.

At first, but they dragged the joke for too long and he never made an actual come back from that pathetic state, and in the end he gave up being king to dick around with guardian, throwing away all the build up from thor ragnarok

Attached: king-thor-ragnarok-1327054.jpg (590x263, 54K)

The one thing that bothered me is that if people were dusted in mid air, space or on a cruise; would they return exactly where they died? Because most of them would come back to die immediately.

>he never made an actual come back from that pathetic state
They don't need to resolve everything in one movie, especially if he's down for playing Thor longterm.

Frigga did kind of bring him back with her pep talk, but in reality, Thor doesn't want to be king because he doesn't think it fits him.

the stones as-depicted when used together create the result you want based on your intent, without any monkey paw going on. Hulk wanted to bring everybody back alive and well.
if it brought them back exactly where they were when they got snapped they would have all appeared in deep space where the Earth was five years prior

They should since seeing Thor like that for an entire movie was saddening and became actually cringe, and even if he goes back to his old self in the next movie, they still cant fix the "i wanna fuck around, you take care of the asgardians now girl" thing, that was an uncovering blow to his character imo unless that becomes and actual issue later on
>Frigga did kind of bring him back with her pep talk
No she didnt, he became a bit more pro active after that but still a far cry from the actual Thor, and he was still treated as a joke
>Thor doesn't want to be king because he doesn't think it fits him.
That was never brought up before so it feels forced even if its the case. His growth in ragnarok was for the puprose of him becoming a worthy king, and his whole motivation during infinity war was because he failed them. Now that everything is over and he has his people back he just hands them over and goes on vacations? It feels incredibly out of character. If the whole point for that was to have him on space for the next movie then they could've done in a much better way

Attached: Broken Thor.jpg (700x388, 34K)

He only thought he could do it because Loki was around to advise him.

I felt it was kind of weird that Tony basically did something similar to Thanos except more targeted, where Thanos just kills random but very large number of living beings, Tony specifically kills his enemies. In a way Tony is a lot more selfish than Thanos since Thanos doesn't target his enemies.

Do you really want to watch Thor manage the day in and day out of a fishing village? It's well in the established character to seek adventure out in the wild.

Valkyrie basically ends up doing exactly what she was doing for 5 years, without pretending Thor was ultimately in charge. She gets to be mayor of a small town.

Thats a pretty bad excuse and would only make things worse
>Do you really want to watch Thor manage the day in and day out of a fishing village?
Kinda
>It's well in the established character to seek adventure out in the wild.
With stormbreaker he can go in adventures when needed and come back in a second, no need to throw it all away. At the very least they could establish that its either a temporary change of rulera or make the scene where he hands over the throne more meaningful instead of a thrown away scene, when his people should be one of the most important things in his life

Attached: images(3).jpg (540x223, 12K)

Here's my fanfic fix.
In an epic showdown with Adam Warlock Beta Ray Bill had his arm severed and passes out while the Guardians are rendered utterly helpless. Thor steps up and in an explosive showdown kills Adam. But, in the fight Thor is mortally wounded and no power, mystical or scientific can save him. AS he lays dying a golden light appears and a portal rips open the fabric of time and space. A small golden staircase lowers. In it are two blurry figures revealed to be Thor's father and mother who beckon him to Valhalla. Loki, the Warriors three, and Hiemdall are all standing in the background. After some tearful goodbyes to the team Thor entrusts stormbreaker to Bill and and walks into Valhalla.

>Kinda
It would be cute. Like Animal Crossing.
>when his people should be one of the most important things in his life
I mean, in a general sense, sure... but everyone he really liked and cared about is dead. His friends, the soldiers he commanded, his family... all dead. Lady Sif is probably technically still alive, but he might not know that, or simply not care enough to stay (as he friendzoned her centuries ago). He knows if shit really ever came their way, Valkyrie can handle keeping them safe and has all the Earth superheroes on speed-dial. I imagine part of him just thinks about all the friends and comrades he's lost whenever he went down to the village to refill his beer supply.

they're trying to normalize it.

"It's just another part of violence"

to lesten the impact of Islamic violence and cartels

I honestly didn't think they were going to kill Thanos off.
I was expecting Endgame to not end the main conflict with the villain through sheer force.
Not that I didn't expect a huge final battle, I just thought they were going to do with Thanos something similar to Sandman in spider-man 3.