Is Marvel shilling Nova for a reason?

Is Marvel shilling Nova for a reason?

Attached: 74F4627E-16AC-49F2-8204-BCBDC583E65D.jpg (750x488, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BwxX1UAlmom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw that and thought it was weird too

Nova is the female version, it should be Novus or something like that.

They're building towards a cosmic shared universe.

Nova Movie soon!

Attached: Nova Gamora.jpg (1040x1600, 321K)

Disney let Capcom reuse Nova in MvCI, which is a pretty strong indication that he's due to pop up in the MCU soon.

Can't wait for Dick and Pete to become Eskimo brothers in kino.

Attached: How to end a saga.jpg (540x583, 75K)

no, they just do these for no reason every now and then

america chavez got one when nothing with her was developing

>america chavez got one when nothing with her was developing

They keep pushing her and Squirrel Girl and Gwen Stacy despite it never catching on

Nova is most likely coming to the movies,bar some curve ball.

Nova Corps got fucking obliterated offscreen, right?

That's the natural state of the Nova Corps. Every time they get their shit together, they explode, leaving extra power around for Dick Rider to snatch up so that he's a cosmic-level heavy hitter.
Just gotta have the helmet be a prototype they were working on, that now holds the totality of the Nova-force, since there's no Corps to dilute things.

Same reason as shang chi
He's probably getting a movie 5-6 yes down the line.

Didn't some of the Nova Corp appear in Endgame? I could had swore I saw a few of them arrive to the final battle against Past Thanos.

I didn't see any, but you'd need to watch that last battle in slow motion to catch everything. Five years is probably long enough for John C Reilly to get a military force together, again.

On the one hand I don't give a shit about Nova. On the other the MCU might make him actually interesting, like they did with Thor and the GotG

That was all Ravagers.

>Dick Rider
What were they thinking?

it was a different time

Sam Alexander cartoon coming on Disney +

Check out Annihilation if you want to see why people like Nova

POWER OF THE NO-NO-NOVA FORCE

I alway wondered about that. Nova even sounds like a girls name yet many fictional guys are name this.

When I think of an exploding star, I don't give it gender pronouns

Isn't Nova rather redundant for the MCU when they're already hard selling Carol? They have similar powers

Nova and Quill can pal around though, Carol is friendless.

Right but what I'm saying is from a marketing standpoint they're fairly similar and I don't see Marvel Studios undermining Carol (unfortunately). If I had it my way Rogue would be brought in to zap her powers

It's probably Cebulski, I mean there's a reason why Darkhawk also got attention and why he's getting another small story in the annual. Why Ewing is also writing a Quasar and Nova story for it. Cebulski has a soft spot for cosmic, nothing to do with the MCU.

However I have noticed a bunch of Nova fanart and cosplay happening lately as well as people saying they want Nova in the movies (while obviously never having read anything about the character) in social media. it happened after Feige said Nova in the MCU was percolating and especially after the Raf Grazetti concept art.

Attached: Nova_by_ChickenPunk.jpg (678x960, 163K)

Marv Wolfman was not thinking other than making an alliterative name, originally he was going to call him Kraken Roo and Nova was going to be an alien and an audlt but he then changed his story and made him a teenager.

Nova also has Gravimetric powers, can make gravity forcefields, has speedster abilities, and can open stargates, we have been through this already.

Also play Carol as the strongest one and let Rich be the fastest one.

He's already interesting but if you don't give a shit about the comics then I guess the MCU will make you like him.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Nova’s name is also in alot of those fake phase four leaks.

It's 100% going to be Sam lmao

You know damn well Disney won't do that for the MCU.

1. Bri Larson wouldnt allow it
2. Twitter would call it bullshit how Carol got her powers taken

Sam will probably end up with a new identity in July and never be Nova again

Disney will never give Dick Rider a movie, unless they pull a DC and make him call himself Ric Rider or something.

yep here's one that i found. hopefully this does end up meaning we're getting a Nova movie in the future.

Attached: 1556583946779.jpg (1080x1017, 134K)

Doesn't matter. Diversity is the new mantra, they won't add a new white male unless they absolutely have to.
Strange, the Peters and Thor are enough.

There's people in Marvel Studios that are fans of Rich. Hell James Gunn addressed a question in his facebook Q&A from a Nova fan who was specifically asking about Richard Rider which Gunn acknowledged and he said that they were considering him being in the MCU.

Zubb already changed Riri's look and he changed Amadeus' name and yeah it seems like he might be reworking Sam's identity. He even said he wanted to adress Jesse missing and that plot thread once and for all.

>Disney will never give Dick Rider a movie
He never goes by Dick not to mention after all those jokes they let Gunn get away with in the Guardian movies I doubt they give a shit.

>Rich becomes Ricardo Rider
>They get the whitest Latino
Would BTFO so many Novafags both Richfags and Samfags and I would be OK with it.

Eternals is filling up a lot of Diversity quotas also the Mouse doesn't care.

The main leads are still going to be white though.

More people, ESPECIALLY normies, prefer Rogue over Carol.

And Brie being a cunt would be the justification of doing it. IE Marvel getting rid of her cunt ass and using it to introduce Rogue as her replacement.

It's win-win for fans and Marvel and only Cunt Brie and her SJW Nazis would be left crying foul and they would be gladly ignored and told to fuck off, because Rogue prints money in terms of being hugely popular.

That just means the Mouse doesn't care.

Insane misogynistic hatred towards Brie and Carol aside doing the Rogue stealing powers plot would give her real meaty stuff to act

Dick riders are desperate, just ignore them

I saw that video, it was adorable.

Attached: NovadadnSon.jpg (500x508, 86K)

Oh it's you again, you really need to take whatever is up your ass out of it.

I bet Feige doesn't want to rush it until after GOTG 3 and/or Avengers 5. Carol can't be the only cosmic character.

Yeah the Grazetti image got people hyped, this guy even made a helmet based on it
>instagram.com/p/BwxX1UAlmom/

Feige said he wanted to expand cosmic and Gunn mentioned that he was going to set up the future of cosmic in GotG vol. 3 so she definitely won't be the only one.

MCU could never make a Nova movie. He would have to wear his helmet throughout ALL of he heroing action scenes. And They just don't do that.

Cute. Rich and Sam make such a nice duo. It's a fucking crime that their team up book was cut down in its prime.

Attached: 1237202.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>He would have to wear his helmet throughout ALL of he heroing action scenes
Rich doesn't need his helmet for his powers, the Nova force is in a Nova matrix that's inside of his body. But yeah the MCU would be constantly having him take his helmet off.
>Nova vol. 7 only had 7 issues.
>American which sold worse than Nova made it to issue 12.
I'm still sad about it.

>But yeah the MCU would be constantly having him take his helmet off.
They'll probably have his helmet on during CGI sequences like Captain Marvel with her mohawk hair.

Didn't they already make Carol into a less interesting version of him?

>Is Marvel shilling Nova for a reason?
i hope so

A nova (plural novae or novas) or classical nova (CN, plural CNe, or Q) is a transient astronomical event that causes the sudden appearance of a bright, apparently "new" star, that slowly fades over several weeks or many months. Novae involve an interaction between two stars that cause the flareup that is perceived as a new entity that is much brighter than the stars involved.

Causes of the dramatic appearance of a nova vary, depending on the circumstances of the two progenitor stars. All observed novae involve closely located binary stars (the progenitors), either a pair of red dwarfs in the process of merging, or a white dwarf and another star.

The main sub-classes of novae are classical novae, recurrent novae (RNe), and dwarf novae. They are all considered to be cataclysmic variable stars. Luminous red novae share the name and are also cataclysmic variables, but are a different type of event caused by a stellar merger. Also with similar names are the much more energetic supernovae (SNe) and kilonovae.
You're far down the /pol/ rabbit hole that even science seems to be trying to white genocide you. Fucking pathetic.

Novas don't need the helmet to work, you are thinking about the Black Novas probably.