Telekinesis is the most elegant and badass power

telekinesis is the most elegant and badass power

Attached: tumblr_pd6mkeD7Yy1xwgezao4_r1_540.gif (540x210, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzQktI1d1zs
youtu.be/E-GHvA2XaGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: wbony.gif (520x293, 867K)

Electrokinesis is way cooler

I don't know how much effort it takes but he could basically beat everyone

Attached: tumblr_pd0bjt3c2u1wv6urro1_500.gif (500x204, 1.65M)

The whyd he die

the kid saw more movies

>Ebony Maw solo movie never

Attached: why.jpg (749x694, 96K)

>no ebony maw vs doctor strange rematch
Like why the fuck not, he even survives to the snap

I love how all of his motions are just effortless minor things, and then you see him get fucking nailed by one of his own projectiles. Truly itbwas awesome the first time seeing this

Out of Thanos' little twisted family he is the most appealing

Also corvus glaive got killed in endgame by OKOYE of all people, that's so pathetic

>all the demeanor and energy of a slimy backstabber
>is actually the most loyal to Thanos all along, even helped recreate the Pym particles to send the whole army over
Based Maw
I wish we got more buildup with the Black Order across all movies

S-sire, I do not feel so well....

Black Order movie never :(

Attached: Black_Order.jpg (686x599, 184K)

He got wounded and then got dusted in Proxima's arms.

Ebony Maw is a pathetic excuse for a Glorius Godfrey

They should have let him survive and be an antagonist for Dr. Strange desu.

I genuinely hate how Proxima looks in the films

Attached: Proxima02.jpg (533x678, 92K)

Oh yeah, I think they said he was also a sorcerer in the MCU. Eh, you never know I guess he COULD have survived

They should have been constant villains throughout the cosmic MCU films, would have built them up better as threats for IW and Endgame.
You shut your whore mouth.

Black order > Thanos himself

Disagree, besides Maw the rest of the Black Order kinda sucks.

Attached: tumblr_pe4n7tB6NR1uwl6nzo1_540.gif (540x267, 1.99M)

They were mentioned in gotg1 when nebula said "out of all our siblings i hated you least" to gamora, surprised they did show up though because at the time I never thought we'd see them

I feel like they got no screen time and zero build up

Attached: BO-newsrama.jpg (575x386, 302K)

Why did they not put in supergiant

Why the fuck isn't Black Swan a World Boss in Marvel Future Fight yet? Fuck Netmarble

They fused her and Proxima into a single character iirc

Attached: 1378117103-NewAvenger-o.jpg (600x313, 111K)

>we'll never get a Thanos trilogy

Attached: 1408056966426.gif (440x247, 663K)

Honestly I want a movie about just Thanos and the Order they're genuinely interesting but I fear that's unlikely

Attached: blackorder001_cvr.jpg (2650x4075, 3.41M)

I actually think that being able to kill villains and not being married to popularity of characters does a lot for the Marvel movies. Loki is bad enough, but do you really want villains to be not-killed, or imprisoned in an endless cycle? Isn't that one of the cancers at the heart of superhero stories?

Do you think Bendis shitposts about Hickman because his OCs made it into the two biggest Marvel films out there while Bendis has all of his OCs names changed around

Until you lose control...

Full power telekinetics are so rare in media, because of how broken they are.

I hate telekinesis, because they're always nerfed. There's literally no reason he couldn't have just snapped everyone's necks or even crushed Tony into a small cube. It's clear that he's able to apply pressure onto objects, so there's literally no logical explanation for why he didn't just do that to everyone besides "The hero always has to win!"

Probably why they put the "you can't get the stone if you kill me" spell in there by Strange as an excuse, because he could kill him

You know it’s true

his name sounds like the coolest words a 12 year old could come up with

just like the comics

To back up the movie getting pulled into space surprised him enough to not pull himself back in, unfortunately being in vacuum made him pass out before he had a chance to use his powers. Alternately, you could assume that the ship was traveling fast enough that they were thousands of miles away before he knew what was happening and thus couldn't get back to air in time.

Otherwise it's pretty bullshit.

Cryokinesis

fuck that's slick

Maw was absolutely based in these movies

because they wanted to use fan favorite characters like warwolf, crescent, quasar and korath instead

Telepathy against a team without a telepathic would be pretty op.

Could have had Vision immune to her since he's an Android and/or Mind Stone shenanigans

Could have had Mantis or Wanda fight her

Could have had Widow try what she did to break Hawkeye out of Loki's control in the first Avengers movie

I'll always love the "Your powers are quaint. You must be popular with the children." line.

Why doesn't he kill Tony that way

He's just there for the stone. Tony is beneath his acknowledgement.

I'd argue that he's stronger than thanos even. Only person I could see standing a solid chance would be bloodlusted Wanda.

>My humble personage bows before your grandeur
>Strange: You'll find removing a dead man's spell troublesome
>Maw: You'll only wish you were dead
For the limited screentime he has, Maw gets some kino as fuck lines

It's funny because it's true

Attached: IMG_0664.jpg (1987x2000, 1.37M)

Infinity war and age of ultron were so much better than endgame what a shame

Yeah right ;)

>Only person I could see standing a solid chance would be bloodlusted Wanda.
What's to stop anyone with a gun or laser from just shooting him? It's telekinesis, not precognition.

It's funny because it isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzQktI1d1zs

But can he beat Tatsumaki?
youtu.be/E-GHvA2XaGQ

They only do this shit in the beginning because Feige is afraid to show actual magic.

He just fuckedin Endgame up because of the law conservation of ninjutsu

Guess they wanted to avoid her looking too much like Hela with the original helmet.

James Cameron is smarter than an alien.

If I could have a power i'd choose ebony maw style telekinesis

Fair but if that were the case we'd see someone try to take him out in the past considering that he basically Heralds Thanos like he's galactus

Attached: 1562835_English_KeyArt-OfficialVideoImage_93453dfb-d695-e811-8175-020165574d09.jpg (1912x1080, 117K)

If you're black

Apparently he is an alien wizard, not a psychic.

Why was Infinity War so much better than Endgame

Attached: 1555809467601.png (262x288, 124K)

The Nanomachine suit is probably way tougher than a car. It survives a moon drop and being smashed into a spaceship after all. Thanos had to tear it apart twice before it was tapped out enough to get a stab in.

Lord Thanos I don't feel so good

I feel like them killing off Black Order in the first half and then killing off original Thanos so early on dropped the stakes HARD same with destroying the Infinity Stones, I feel like them having to figure out a way to get the gauntlet from Thanos rather than time travel would have been more interesting also killing Thanos was shit because we had no connection with "new" Thanos basically turning him into generic villain of the week

Attached: Avengers_Infinity_War_Promotional.jpg (2000x2809, 666K)

This exactly. It felt so unsatisfying. All they had to do was not ruin Thanos' character to keep the momentum from IW, and they just kill him instantly. What the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: 1372968748930.jpg (424x620, 96K)

Good. Bitch looked too human. The movie design is actually INTERESTING.

he clearly couldnt control living organism, but he still could have crushed tonys suit or crush them with their clothes, yeah.

It says a lot about his actor that I read everyone of those lines with his voice.

I think that for a big brute Cull was pretty cool too, those alien noises he makes when marching towards them were pretty neat.
>He exhausts me.
>SHAH.

My favorite one. Maw was wrong about his master/father in the end but just wanted to please him that badly

Attached: d.png (500x562, 347K)

Weird how it is "the maw" and not "maw".

actually super giant was killed and she was resurrected as a physic projection. as far as i know they weren't fused.

Thanos said "I take it that Maw is dead"

In the comics it's "The Ebony Maw", not "Ebony Maw", so the line makes sense.

They all oozed character. The big guy, the spear guy, squidward and the girl.

>Maw died without knowing he did his father proud all along

Attached: 1546368887375.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

Attached: 1525802925169.jpg (800x617, 104K)

I agree, you can do shit without touching shit.

Attached: Cowboy.jpg (504x768, 68K)

If Thanos is Ebony maw's father would his mother be his Maw Maw?

Nothing can beat those hips and ass of hers.

>Big guy doesn't speak english
>Maw was a true believer
>Spear guy and girl are married
I'm surprised these guys were so good.

Maybe, but portals are more fun.
I really would like to see Spot show up in a movie. Not as a maniacal bad-guy, but more of a super-powered dick.
Then some criminal kills his love and the hero has to stop him from becoming a murderer instead of just a vigilante

Maw was a grown adult in Gamoras child flashback, he was the only Thanos child there, so I’m guessing he lived a long life

Because Thanos won. They let him have his win, and then also took it away from a younger, more assholish version of himself.
Best of both worlds.

>telekinesis is the most elegant and badass power
Fassbender as Magneto. Tell me who does it better? I'll wait.

I thought it was a nice touch how spear guy and girl were hugging at the end of EG

>Best of both worlds
No, because they never truly got revenge on the winning Thanos. Killing him out of anger after he had already won and had nothing to lose, instead of undoing his hard work in front of him. If you keep the plot of the film the exact same but also had the winning Thanos at the final battle, it would be an immense improvement.

She was holding spear guy like Wanda was holding Vision. I think Maw reaching out to Thanos as he disintegrated might've been a call back to someone else getting dusted but I can't place it. Still really great.

Did Thanos stop to watch his kids die or did he turn his back on them? I know he didn't see Gamora and Nebula at the end but that's still a sad way to go. Do we even need spoilers for this shit anymore? It's been like three weeks.

Attached: get lost squidward.png (1200x1200, 264K)

Should have just been Maw he was the only Black Order dude. Out of the four only he seemed to have any real semblance of a character beyond henchmen.

She was not talking about them retard

Who was she talking about then?

What

It's the second week

Other. Siblings.

Since when are Black Order brothers or even children of thanks? Nice headcanon you have there

Pretty sure it states it pretty explicitly in Infinity war

>You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos

Proxima Midnight says "we will not fail you father"

What if Ebony Maw froze himself instead of being a result of getting spaced and he gets picked up by say Galactus later on?

>The Webmasters of Thanos
>Exit includes background of generic media office.
>Corvus Blade's holding some sort of computer utility tool.
I miss 90s style memes.

Glorious

His name is Ebony and he's part of the Block Order, he probably has honorary electrokinesis.

Technically ebony maw could easily be alive. It was the past him who was dusted

Attached: geryuganshoop.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Been out for a couple years

Is posting shitty Tumblr gifs ok now?

It's the second weekend right now, but tomorrow the spoiler ban is lifted for actors and people that were part of the movie's production, so it should be the same here.

In the manga, she just beat someone with pretty similar feats to movie Ebony Maw and didn't break a sweat

Damn, now I wanna see a crossover with Thanos and the Black Order attacking the world of OPM.

>than age of ultron
No, such a waste for the best tale and best villain