Godspeed, the god of speed

>Godspeed, the god of speed

How creative.

Attached: Godspeed.png (826x662, 450K)

Another fucking speedster. This dude is literally the Spider-Gwen of Flash characters, super lame and boring with a fucking kickass costume

That was the point. He wasn’t anything special, he just thought he was, when in reality, he was just a junkie criminal. It’s called irony. Fuck.

what are you quoting? I'm behind on Flash related things
there were so many interesting things they could have done with Godspeed instead of his generic origin story that makes him blend into every other evil speedster. His kickass costume and name ARE his character and that's lame

I always thought it was referencing the saying/idiom

>Godspeed
>God of Speed
>a junkie criminal

that's goddamn brilliant

Attached: jeremy laugh.gif (375x251, 500K)

Godspeed is such fucking trash and deserves to be forgotten. It's like they wanted a do-over of Zolomon since DC adamantly hates Wally West now

Should've been season 6's villain.

Better than Red Death, at least.

Attached: Red Death.jpg (870x500, 157K)

It's called wasted potential.

How are they going to pull him off without Bruce Wayne.

Because they couldn't say he's Godspeed because of his huge dong. Or there must some reason for that large codpiece.

It's just the reverse flash again.

Attached: Red Death.png (757x484, 593K)

Honestly could see that working, but what, give him lightning arrows?

He can be fixed, If Miles and Silk can be fixed then anyone can.

WE DON'T NEED MORE FUCKING SPEEDSTERS! For fuck sake, Flash material has more to offer than that shit.

Why not?

CW isn't afraid of goofy shit.

The God of Speed should be the one throwing Thunderbolts like arrows/javelins

They weren't fixed tho

She-Hulk.

Now cope.

Looks like Killer Queen

He was better in the book.

Speedforce is fucking retarded

I'm so glad I quit after season 1.

I think I dropped out after Barry went in time for his mom

I don't watch this show, but every time I hear something about it, it's about another goddamn evil speedster who's giving Barry a run (HA) for his money.

Can't they just make Gorilla Grodd the big bad of a season?

how was silk fixed
she was built to be a teen fuckbunny for peter

I stuck around for two seasons
>Thawne's plan was to get Barry to run around in a circle
>Zoom's plan was to get Barry to run around in a circle

i was done after that

Here’s an idea
Godspeed is the speed force in the flesh. He only appears in dreams and daydreams to team flash for the first couple episodes. Until finally, Barry decides to manipulate his speed force use for greedy reasons, causing Godspeed to take Barry’s powers away from him. The whole season is Barry having to reform himself and make better decisions, in turn for a % if his powers. Godspeed doesn’t fight Barry, the last episode of the season is Barry and Godspeed having a conversation about selflessness and how that can nurture intelligence

Booooooringg. Me want cool action scenes!

Can we have a new flash villain that is not a speedster?

But how will they run through the city and punch each other then?

>Barry having to make a fearless moral inventory of his life
>Having said evaluation last in his goldfish brain for more than a day.
No, he gotta go fast.

Looks like I chose the best time to quit. By the sound of it, they burnt through stories and source characters/rogues WAY too fast. Thawne was fine because that was a season long bit-by-bit buildup.
I saw a few episodes with Savitar out of morbid curiosity but I was unimpressed. That and I was amused that they made a literally who into the big bad (granted it's based off the new 52 Future Flash arc, but still).

Attached: Speedforce.jpg (589x399, 38K)

God, I miss scary wheelchair man.

Does Flash have any villains whose powers are being impossibly slow?
That seems like something a writer would have come up with by now

There’s the Turtle. I think Scott Snyder turned him into a baby and made him a wielder of the Slow Force.