What are the worst things he's done?

what are the worst things he's done?

Attached: stan-lee-marvel-cameo-jessica-jones.jpg (825x464, 37K)

Take credit for other people's work and ideas.

marvel

Don't anger him. Now that he has ascended to the next level of reality, he may write you out of existence.

Exist.
Without him, comics could have died like they deserved instead of becoming a modern zombie industry.

Attached: RCO002_1469441108.jpg (1738x144, 106K)

Grope Scarlett Johansson at the Iron Man 2 premier.

Attached: RCO002_1469440907.jpg (1702x322, 269K)

Name one thing he took credit for that he didn't literally co-create.

>"You know what, Jack? I think this character should have a southern accent, and this one should like waffles"
>Stan Lee (co-creator)

If he didn't write, didn't draw, and didn't come up with the characters, how the fuck is he co-creator?

I also can't believe how much retards Kirby and Ditko were.

Not cutting his children out of his will and donating his money to his grandchildren and the needy.

But he did write those bubbles.

>with great power comes great responsibility
That's practically half of spiderman's character right there.

Shill Captain Marvel from beyond the grave.

Attached: Too soon.png (856x815, 725K)

Attached: Endgame2.png (1910x964, 927K)

Striperella

>retards
But they weren't. They were ahead of the game by actually having balls about what they made compared to literally every other artist at the time. Hell, they were even writing the stories and Stan just altered dialogue or "Stanned" it. Ditko in particular was very adamant about his rights. He and Stan weren't even speaking by issue 16

He's literally made it sure he's seen as the Walt Disney of Marvel comics. There is a reason in the movies you never see the artist's name actually credited like you would see Bob Kane or Bill Finger being credited in a Batman movie.

He died

Captain America. The word Mjolnir.

Is this post ironic? Because Bill Finger's name only started showing up like two years ago, while I distinctly remember Ditko's name at the intro credits to the first Spider Man movie.