IT WAS HER TIME

IT WAS HER TIME

Attached: Endgame2.png (1910x964, 927K)

Nebula and Wanda are the best females in the MCU

What's everyone's issue with Captain Marvel? I haven't seen her movie and only know her from her limited screentime in Endgame but she seems like she's basically Superman as a cute blonde.

This
>Top tier MCU women (aggregate of action scenes and character development)
Nebula
Wanda
>High Tier
Pepper Potts
Natasha
Gamora
>Mid Tier
Shuri
Okoye
Mantis
Valkyrie
>Low Tier
Carol
>I never saw Antman tier
Wasp

I am glad that female superheroes (especially the ones that were POC) were given the spotlight. My wife's black son loved it

They did nothing

>Ghost and Aunt May are the best females in the MCU*
Fix'd.

You are cringe OP

Identity politics.

She's an outspoken feminist so of course incels hate her

So am I the only one who sees Striperella or...

"muh culture war".

Good goym. Now bow down to your Israeli overlords

>I haven't seen her movie

And that's why you don't understand everyone's issue with her.

Wow, I guess I really am the only one who sees Stripperella.

Just the actress, people also say she’s too smug

This is b8 and yet I will reply anyway. From what I could gather

>standalone film wasn't good, she didn't really go through any internal/external struggles, was portrayed as being right all the time
>actress had """"controversy""" surrounding having more diverse people reviewing films rather than white dudes.
>actress comes across as a cunt/unfunny in interviews according to youtube comments
>absolutely no chemistry between the other actors
>no ass

Unironically though, I liked her power display in Endgame BUT she only had 2 mins of screentime, I thought they were going to give her the same treatment as Dr.Strange where his standalone movie was boring as fuck but him being a focus in IW was the best part.

Attached: 1467255446083.png (500x500, 360K)

>Abu Abu if you're not waving clown world flag you must be incel. Now excuse me as I watch my girlfriend getting fucked by bunch of niggers

>>standalone film wasn't good
Yes, it was actually good. Not great, but a good story nevertheless, with an interesting plot and character development.
>>actress had """"controversy"""
The quote indicate it already, it wasn't really a controversy.
>>absolutely no chemistry between the other actors
It worked well with Fury.

Politics. Brie a cute.

Attached: brie.jpg (1083x768, 310K)

Maybe it's a hallucination, or even a mental breakdown of some kind? Sure looks like fuckin Stripperella though...

have sex, incel

Being overpowered is her only notable attribute
Two emotional states: snarky arrogance and anger
Literally zero character development in her solo movie

Stop drinking s o ylent, cuck

She was thought of last second and we're expected to treat her as the second coming of jesus because shes a woman filling the exact same role Black widow has been doing since avengers one and Scarlett witch was supposed to be after avengers 2

I think I'll go see a doctor or something, this Stripperella thing could be serious...

>Not great, but a good story
Not him, but it felt like there wasn't any tension towards the end in any scene that had Carol in it was drained of all tension. It was nothing but flashy lights where the invincible heroine kills everything with no threat to herself. It didn't feel earned and it wasn't satisfying.

I'm also damn disappointed that this us the closest thing we're ever getting to Secret Wars since the Skrulls have been established to be a poor, beaten down race that did nothing wrong.

I saw her but the shot is too dark and blurry for the joke to be effective.

>Yes, it was actually good. Not great, but a good story nevertheless, with an interesting plot and character development.
Ehhh, well I'm not going to argue over it. I just hated how they decided to deal with Jude Law's character in the end. And I was immediately sour'd by it cause I watched Shazam right after.

>It worked well with Fury.
True, but I meant more her chemistry with everybody in Endgame. Like I could point to all the Old vs New relationships and show a good moment between them.

>Clint/Wanda
>Steve/Sam
>Tony/Peter (chemistry, not how much you hate them)
>Tony/Strange
>Thor/Guardians

I'll give her another chance though, just disappointed she didn't have a screen presence in Endgame.

Attached: 1485141062444.jpg (620x685, 160K)

She's not nearly as interesting as most other female MCU characters (and that's saying something) but Marvel has been pushing her as the new face of their company for a bit and it's pretty tiring since for all the effort they put into giving her the spotlight, they seem adamant about not letting her comics be consistently good
>Superman as a cute blonde
If superman's personality was completely disconnected from their backstory and they had no meaningful connections to speak of, sure

litterally just politics

It's the other way around
Fury has good chemistry with everyone, Sam Jack is the one putting in all the charm and effort when he's on screen.

Wasp is definitely S+ tier. She's very competent unlike Scott, but they play off each other really well.

>Yes, it was actually good.
No, it wasn't. Did you even watch it?
>a good story
>interesting plot
>character development
Okay, now I'm 100% certain that you didn't watch it.

sorry buddy we'd rather get angry about gender politics for the billionth time

op here, im actually pretty glad by the outcome. sneaks under the radar

Wanda solo'd Thanos and made him cry for help.
And she was SMILING.

...Stripperella?

>Not realizing that Ghost died painfully after the Pyms and Lang disappeared for 5 years and she had no one to keep her condition stable.

Yikes

Wtf I like Endgame now.

Ew. Endgame is officially an incel dog whistle white supremacist collusion Sean Hannity.

Respect my and my wife's family's tiny house safe space

Attached: ew.png (300x300, 152K)

Smiling, you coul say, like a demon.

I'd consider resurrecting Ghost if it meant killing all incels.

Attached: 2c4.png (427x576, 310K)

Why don't you suck a big nigger dick to show incels how tough you are

Oh god
Oh fuck
It's a tumor
It's a fucking tumor and I only have less than a week left
Fuck fuck fuck why me???
Fuck you Stripperella FUCK YOU

She was superman as a charmless uninspiring smug twat. She took victories that should've gone to Nebula and really destroyed the tension in the final battle, she also opens up giant plot holes in the world. If she could've defeated Thanos so easily, an evil megalomaniac genocidal dictator who has decimated countless worlds why the fuck did Carol never do anything about him? What the fuck was she doing for two decades that would be so important to have her talk down to every Avenger when asked about it?

>inb4 she didn't know about it the universe was a big place
He had her former co worker in his DIRECT EMPLOY and he was famous enough to extend his fame to his daughters who were infamous in there own right

>Make movie about fulfilling fans wishes over the past decade
>Hooray Thor, Captain America and Iron Man tag team!
>Hooray Captain America using Mjolnir!
>Hooray AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
>Hooray I am Iron Man!
>WHAT? THEY HAD ALL THE WOMEN TOGETHER ON SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS TO APPEAL TO A GROUP THAT IS NOT ME? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're talking about a series where characters literally cracked jokes during a funeral, you sure you want to talk about lack of tension as a fucking Captain Marvel problem?

Did you miss the part where she failed to defeat Thanos? Because it really sounds like you did, based on the fact that your post suggests she could have defeated Thanos, easily. Which she didn't. Despite attempting to.

did you see the part where she put thanos down with no effort took a headbutt that staggered both thor and the hulk and was only "beaten" when thanos used the power stone in his other hand, something he didn't even need to beat the hulk?

Wasp is one of the best ones.

Literally all she did was not die instantly and restrained his hand for a few seconds, and you think that counts as "defeating easily"?

if he didn't have the gauntlet he would have lost, so yes she would have defeated him easily

>unlike Scott
Nice meme.

I wish Mantis was stronger desu.

>basically Superman as a cute blonde
Superman is warm, charming, caring and inmensely morally upstanding. Carol is just a powerful brick with memory issues and unwarranted smugness. She's the Sentry charged with identity politics and portrayed by a very uncharismatic and unlikeable actress.

>What's everyone's issue with Captain Marvel?
That post, everytime...Like a clockwork.

Attached: 1553634958980.jpg (1920x1080, 833K)

Masterful bait

No love for mainframe or sif

Attached: Mainframe.jpg (471x479, 50K)

you are subhuman carolfag

kill yourself male femnist

What runs featuring Scarlet Witch are worth reading? I've read the first 30 or so X-Men comics, but I think that's the only exposure I've had to her, comics-wise.

I think they took it a bit too far and made it cheesey by having literally every female character turn up. It would have been a better moment if it was just a few of them. Like I can buy Wasp because she was stood right next to them anyway. Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie and Pepper can fly so fair enough. There was no need for Mantis, Okoye and Shuri to turn up though, that just made it seem silly. Also it would have been better if we saw them actually fight together instead of just standing around and posing for the camera.

Fake woke

Just watched the movie. Never watched Captain Marvel, but she was okay in this movie, I liked her no-nonsense approach which made sense given how powerful she clearly was. The failed headbutt scene was great too.

What I did not like was that girl power scene, it felt cringe and forced. You already had Scarlet Witch beating Thanos ass and it was amazing, there was no real need for it. On the other hand I started to think about what would I feel about a scene like that if they were all male, and I realize it wouldnt bother me but because I wouldnt feel the point its them being male. Like you can imagine a lot of male avengers posing like that and add Black Widow with them and nothing changes, it wouldnt be about their gender. But if you added a male avenger there you just know it would fuck up with the writers purpose of "women are stronk" which was ultimately pointless since we already saw women being damn strong.

I did not like her haircut though.

Carol has even less characterization and charisma than Zack Snyder's Superman.

Act 3 of Endgame was one long fanservice reel so the lineup of all the lady heroes didn't bother me.

She also destroyed his flagship, which would have been a serious problem for Thanos if she had encountered it in space.

>Yes, it was actually good. Not great, but a good story nevertheless, with an interesting plot and character development.
This sounds suspiciously generic praise wise.

Or how about lots of little moments rather than the one big one. Like one bit with Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel together. Then later show Shuri and Okoye working together. Then later show Wasp and Mantis. Lots of cool little team up moments spread through the battle rather than just one big moment that kinda defies logic and takes you out of the movie.

Pushing an agenda in a unnatural way is always harmful to the quality of any media

Gross. Please don't have sex. We don't need your genes polluting the Earth with shit taste.

>using the term "incels" unironically

Attached: I N T O.jpg (400x400, 25K)

*breathes in*

Attached: People sure love their capeshit.jpg (1271x3235, 539K)

>they did nothing.
>reign fire

>Massive cringe

Why do all the women travel around the battlefield together? The men never seem to do that.

Movie is boring actress is boring and they tried to sell it by generating controversy culture war stuff.

I thought it was cool. Very good for young women to see female camaraderie in this way.

invisible culture war. i would ignore it as its limited to youtube and Yea Forums

She has the cold, dead eyes of a shark, minus the charisma

>IT WAS HER TIME
More like her turn... with Peter