ITT: Adaptions of characters that are more entertaining than the originals ever were

Attached: 1553702940872.jpg (1400x788, 137K)

I don't think anyone has ever put "Interesting" and "Falcon" in the same sentence.

All of them

Attached: 102_037.jpg (720x480, 66K)

MCU Nebula

You just did.

Spiderverse Miles

A lot of what works about MCU Falcon is Mackie's natural charisma. They should just retcon the comic book version to his personality like they did with Tony Stark.

Couldn't disagree with you harder.
Seriously you fucks need to read some Jim Starlin.
Couldn't agree more.

MCU Falcon is pretty based and so is Mackie, Glad that he got to Be captain America

Attached: cptin.jpg (800x1040, 73K)

Don't Cap fans generally love Falcon and always have?

I'm actually looking forward to this. It'll be nice to see if the MCU manages to do a better job than the comics.

>Glad that he got to Be captain America

Mackie isn't. He just wants to be Falcon.

Attached: 1529154900501.png (1400x700, 1.5M)

Toad

Attached: pF02RlKhQ8ucpjyd3n2UBvpz5ChLf9zIb04y9AgYXNw.gif (600x254, 3.92M)

Like three quarters of the characters appearing in Batman and Superman Animated Series

Fucking fight me

Attached: DCAU Brainiac.jpg (400x400, 31K)

You know it's true in your heart.

Attached: staticgear.png (458x380, 352K)

Disagree user, OG static is KINO. hate that they made Richie his gear guy and basically ignored frieda.

Attached: chadictshock.jpg (400x420, 44K)

R8 my oc

Attached: 2D6A119A-9B7E-4031-B547-6008008D6D8C.jpg (479x335, 34K)

spider-man (game) miles as well

Attached: ant-man-captain-america-poster-1.jpg (1200x1750, 259K)

PS4 Peter is great

Attached: Spider-Man PS4 cover.jpg (667x1000, 261K)

Paul Rudd is fucking fantastic

But now he can combine the two and be Captain Falcon.

Nobody will.

"Water is wet. Fight me."

Any character in the DCAU.

Color me surprised. A lot of people like the Kolu version.

I've never been as sold on a character as much as Falcon's "don't thank me!" line in Civil War and him talking about Redwing being cute. I hope them embrace his Cap being a cheeseball.

Much more interesting than Captain Pinkskin Cancer

Attached: OPW-15891_R2-a214aa4.jpg (620x413, 45K)

He’s cute. Go on, pet him

>But now he can combine the two and be Captain Falcon.

He's gone on record that he just wants to stay as Falcon because it's a uniquely black superhero. He doesn't want to be Captain Falcon.

Attached: 1453516155041.jpg (640x1223, 100K)

Huh...no? Not yet at least

Attached: 2A95010C-11C6-4DC6-AA57-E9482C3E3190.jpg (1125x900, 261K)

>just wants to stay as Falcon because it's a uniquely black superhero
FUN FACT:
Falcon was the first black superhero to not have the word "black" in his name.

Thats pretty nice, the Russos and Mackie both started this ride with Winter Soldier so this is like a big culmination of that, besides just the universe as a whole. The Cap scene is really more like an epilogue to the CA series in general so I can see how it'd be emotional for them all.

Not the original, I wager.

Attached: Action-Comics-242.jpg (498x384, 145K)

If memory serves, in my motherland they did change it to what translates as 'Black Falcon'.
I could be wrong, because there is also a ship by that exact name.

The adjective serves to make almost anything cooler, though.

Okay. What's a single story you remember and enjoyed from Mar-Vell?

That's pretty cool

Death of Captain Marvel

Carol doesn't even have that.

So... his only famous story and his death? Cool, glad you liked it.

And honestly, his comic was outright not very good.

You're out of your mind if you think generic army man is more interesting than a former criminal turned protector of Harlem both in terms of crime fighting and helping people improve their lives

Punisher needs the MAX label to be at his full potential

Attached: THE PUNISHER MAX THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOLUME ONE 089.jpg (1988x3056, 3.83M)

Why did they do Bucky so wrong? I don't mean the mantle, I mean that they spent Winter Soldier and Civil War heavily focusing on the relationship between Steve and Buck, the reoccurring line was "im with you till the end of the line" but old cap didn't even speak to him

>more interesting than a former criminal turned protector of Harlem
You forgot he was a mutie, too

What bothers me is that there isn’t more Starkshit intergrated with Falcon’s kit.

I kept thinking how he’s a missed opportunity. Imagine if he had more destinctive abilities aside from “fly around duel-wielding MP9s”

>
>Mini ramjet missile
>Mini Joker missile
>Some shit where he cuts things with his wings while he flies past them really fast

No he's not...

>What bothers me is that there isn’t more Starkshit intergrated with Falcon’s kit

I think the Falcon wings were the US army's attempt at creating a flying suit like Iron Man's.

But they couldn't give him a sufficient power to weight ratio for armor.

Nope , I fuckin' hated Falcon for the longest. He's a fuckin' bird whisper but then he popped up in the MCU and he was great, plus his series after he stopped being cap written by Rodney Barnes ( writer from the boondocks) which was a AMAZING SUPERNATURAL book! I had to buy the tpb....

What does that have to do with the OP?

I feel like you can't hold Black Panther's 'black' against him, it's his animal totem. It's not like anyone expects Black Widow to be black.

Falcon was always considered corny compared to characters like Black Panther and Luke Cage and War Machine.

Pisses me off since Netflix Cage was made out to be a corny straight laced hero.

Falcon is likable in the role he plays. If they really do push him as Captain America, that would all be ruined.

Attached: muties.jpg (930x1335, 232K)

>is more interesting than a former criminal turned protector of Harlem both in terms of crime fighting and helping people improve their lives

Luke Cage: Hero for Hire already has that market locked down solidly

>US army's attempt at creating a flying suit like Iron Man's.
he used them before IM debuted according to winter soldier

his insanity outweighs the whole "but he's supposed to solo the justice league!"

Attached: 10 st.gif (498x275, 3.86M)

Falcon project or some shit. It's just a fancy jetpack really.

How is Sam supposed to be the next Captain America without being turned into a Super Soldier?

>did someone say 'jetpack'?

Attached: iron-man-armored-adventures_02.jpg (450x255, 16K)

ITT People who never touched a comic book in their lives

>What bothers me is that there isn’t more Starkshit intergrated with Falcon’s kit.
If you go down that road you get to the old "Tony Stark should've built a custom suit of armor for every Avenger"

Attached: united-banner-129774-1280x0.jpg (1280x483, 82K)

>Generic white guy in a suit
It's shit, Jim.

Armoured Adventures really was a cool show, I wish more people would use it as a guide on reinventing Tony's rogue gallery.

>a former criminal turned protector of Harlem both in terms of crime fighting and helping people
You mean a former pimp called Snap turned into a hero by the Red Skull using the Cosmic Cube which is a retcon of his first origin of being some social worker kidnapped and turned into the Falcon by Red Skull using the Cosmic Cube.

It has nothing to do with backstory and everything to do with Charisma.

The way he died at the end was bullshit though.

Attached: 1553331164979.png (450x600, 286K)

Because Bucky already knew Steve's plan. he's the first one to react and is calm throughout the entire thing which implies they had already discussed it.

Bucky clearly knew what Cap was going to do before he went.

Prove me wrong

Attached: Tony.jpg (340x187, 12K)

I hate every single thing about this character. Get this trash out of here.

I've always liked Sam, he's always been a good bro to Steve if a bit underdeveloped. That Rodney Barnes mini was very good.

Get this hothead out of here

Who hurt you?

Bane

You know I'm right.

Attached: 213082198321093123.jpg (798x419, 42K)

I think that is cool. Steve didn't not name him the next Captain America, he just gave him the shield.

>You're every bit the detective that your followers on the internet believe

ah yes, i was wondering what would break first!

Has a good theme song

Why don't you anons just admit that you don't actually read comics?

absolutely.

Well he should have.

I'm friggen amazed the movies managed to make Falcon cool. I was genuinely bummed when he got dusted. But the lamest version of warmachine got to stick around

Horror movie electro best electro

Attached: ezgif-4-696f902a9154.jpg (848x480, 105K)

Outside of costume, comic wins.

They're talking about adaptations, retard. As in MCU Carol vs Comic Carol, why are Carolfags so fucking dumb?

>Captain Pinkskin Cancer
Is funny because Carol is also a Pinskin in the comics now and she's definitely cancer embodied.

I am not into Mar-Vell that much (I liked Adam Warlock more) but I liked Starlin's run and I liked Kree/Skrull War, I liked Death Watch, and technically not Mar-Vell but the Secret Invasion mini with Skrull Mar-Vell was my first introduction to that character and I liked it.

Giffen Star-Lord is best Star-Lord.

This is so obviously bait, I wont even bother looking for the image

Oh, I did it for the (you)s. It is the easiest way to trigger/co/

>Water is wet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 2.44.30 AM.png (860x652, 203K)

Very first character that came to mind.

Attached: latest[1].png (333x250, 73K)

He uses micromissiles in Civil War, which also shows him using his wings as a shield. I think a big reason why Falcon comes off better in the MCU is due to the generally lower powerlevels across the board.

Reminds me too much of ben 10

MCU Ancient One

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

They finally dropped it, only for it to get cancelled before we saw him do anything really criminal besides threaten some crime bosses into agreeing to leave the Bronx out of organized crime.

The Red Skull gave him that ability using the Cosmic Cube.

Don't ask me why.

Maybe he can get maimed in the escape and take to wearing a mask or something. The origin for his look is so goofy.

Really? Well that's a beautiful theory crushed by an ugly fact.

>Sometime before 2014

A six-year window. Narrow, very narrow, but...
If the DOD started developing the EXO-7 wings right after Iron Man revealed himself to the public in 2008 and they deployed functional prototypes in 2010, Sam could have served for two years before losing his partner and be in therapy for two more years before meeting Cap.

Perhaps the idea had been presented earlier, but rejected because the higher-ups said it was an absurd notion until Iron Man showed it absolutely was not.

Luke always was straight-laced except in his misspent youth.

What a bunch of fucking faggots

Its at least redundant since all panthers are black anyway.

Why does he wear the mask?

As an autist, I wish this were true, but it's not.

It feeds him a gaseous anesthetic to take the edge off chronic pain he suffers.

>social worker
huh, didn't realise winter soldier got him down so accurately.

that's lame. you're lame

We do.

Fuck, ignore the extra post number I quoted.

Attached: da5pz1y-d4c30380-78a7-4b33-9885-b2c364c1fec7.png (613x886, 364K)

This. It's why he tells Cap he's going to miss him, even though Hulk says it's only going to be 5 seconds from their perspective.

The only correct ones itt

Also

MCU Thor.