What kind of person do you guys think the writer of this comic is?

What kind of person do you guys think the writer of this comic is?

Attached: mu in a nutshell.jpg (1041x1600, 481K)

A frustrated fat lesbian

This is old as dirt

someone that spend so much time in social media that doesn't even know how people have a argument irl

Attached: Terminal Sneezing Syndrome.png (1041x1600, 2.34M)

Probably a lesbian with chip on her shoulder.

that's a fucking bizarre edit. Still kek'd

someone who thinks popular music = good music, which makes them a complete retard

someone like this

Attached: wow-you-know-what-i-might-be-a-pedophile-but-1674105.png (500x451, 38K)

>it on bilbörd so it must be good!!1!1
No one worth associating with, that’s for sure.

An alien that doesn't understand humans or their interactions.

some woman trying to pretend she has real problems

>this thing sold a lot so it's good
>I'll physically try to harm you for having a different opinion
a braindead sociopath

i can't relate to this comic because i don't buy physical albums of music and i don't have friends

Attached: every sjw comic.jpg (1800x1094, 1024K)

I guess they realy like the singer.

>MUH SALES
only Yea Forums and Yea Forums do this kind of shit

I also believe that you should be able to physically assault people for minor inconsequential disagreements such as not liking an album I like.
To be quite honest, everyone who doesn't think like me is a fascist who deserves only death.

now post the part where the guy sues the owner of the shop for physical assault and they go bankrupt

The guy looks like one of the columbine shooters

I want more edits of this

I might storytime this to remind anons of the waste of waifus and premise.

Fat and lesbian are basic prerequisites. Likely a goblino as well.

This is much more wholesome and I really like it

cute... she has six fingers...

people with polydactyly need representation you know

Do it

>DUDE IT SELLS A LOT SO IT DOESN'T SUCK
Yikes!

THING POPULAR SO IS GOOD

I thought everyone agreed that this wasn't a valid argument since nickelback became a worldwide success

An abussive and frustrated but incompetent woman.

What even is this comic anyway

Epic

>people legitimately think that these "E X P O S E D" callout post moments happen IRL
>said people create comics like this full of self-inserts because they're sick of waiting for said "E X P O S E D" callout moments because they know they'll never come
oh bother

Attached: 1552498876239.gif (320x287, 982K)

>This was fucking published

Attached: 1538323109805.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>Turning away business and physically assaulting someone because they don't like one particular artist in a store that presumably has several hundreds
Obviously someone who never developed above the age of 7.

Attached: tfw you want to be operating but get stuck on watch.gif (263x239, 351K)

she's exactly like anyone would assume she is, except without blue hair and not overweight

Attached: Carly Usdin.jpg (400x400, 38K)

He's not wrong about Lauyrn Hill post Fugees though. After she quit the Fugees and went solo, she focused a lot on spoken word rap poetry and started hating people who wanted her to sing/rap like she used to. Then she started losing her range from smoking, drugs, and age along with phoning her performances of her old songs in favor of political activism as she became disgusted with the music/media industry. She even admits that between the activism and music, she's run herself ragged and has been running on fumes since Bush 08' (though she showed these signs even back in '04). She's burnt out in the same way Eminem was when he stopped being Slim Shady but even though she has 6 kids, she never found/regained that spark like Eminem did for his daughter. She effectively became a soulless soul singer trying to fight against the corporate media machine by being a prototypical burnout corporate singer, even down to the tax evasion.

Why do people hate Nickelback anyway? Every time I've asked someone in real life I've never gotten a straight answer. The only song of their's I know is the one from the first Spider-Man movie.

Oh, interesting.

>it's popular/it sold well so it's good
This notion is never going away is it

>SUDDENLY! people discuss a musician in a music store
Oh shit, what other exciting events happen in this comic?

Was this comic cancelled?

Attached: HiFi_Chris.jpg (486x700, 115K)

A white Californian feminist who desperately wants to be black because she just isn't oppressed enough.

Every song they make sounds the same and the baseline quality is mediocre at best to begin with.

What if this comic inevitably doesn't sell well and isn't popular?

Attached: 1522953052088.gif (268x220, 543K)

Pic sauce please.

Just sounds like generic bland rock to me. Tried listening a few times but they're just completely uninteresting.

they were the most cookie cutter LCD pop group to emerge from an era overran with cookie cutter LCD pop groups. all their songs just vaguely described universal human experiences to appeal to the widest audience possible without offending or alienating anybody and so had nothing meaningful to say

>caring about the actual lyrics in a song

Attached: LaughingCommandos.jpg (385x278, 12K)

it's a bit harder to understand since overall the quality of music in all known genres just went downhill since the beginning of the century, but basically Nickelback was seen as the first proof that corporate greed can turn any subpar product into a worldwide hit

Based.

literally subhuman tier

did she fucking teleported?

On what fucking planet does this scenario seem even slightly believable

Attached: 1554098144797.png (599x399, 344K)

>this comic has been sitting at my job's shelf ever since it came out
how's the rest of it?

How do you objectively prove that music is good?
You can't
So one of the best ways to compare whether or not a musician was able to convince people that they are good is through data

A person who's bad at writing. Sure there are autistic asshole like the dude irl but they're not common enough to seem natural in a realistic story without context.

it has a paperback that collects the issues and it seems to have a conclusive ending, problem is no one cared and probably didn't sell well
from what I've seen this particular page is the worse it gets in terms of that shit, the worst criticism I've seen of it is that it's boring which is pretty much a death sentence for some comics

Someone who never had the spine to stand up to their bullies in middle school.

Basically "That guy had an opinion. Let's show him!" Really a miracle how these people don't even see themselves as a problem in society. There's nothing impressive about tripping people who disaggre with you.

What's that shit comic's name?

>rando starting shit in a store while everyone else tells him to fuck off
Sounds like your average user in public.

Heavy Vinyl

I remember falling in love with the first cover because the premise - basically Nancy Drew stumbling onto a Sex Bob Omb set - looked so promising with the matching "action-grabbing" art. But then...oh, so much wasted potential.

Erykah Badu is better , plus Hill let it go to her head and she never made another album. Also bitch went crazy.

A sociopath

I read every damn issue of this waiting for anything to happen. It's just issue after issue of faffing about and fuck all else. The relationship drama is barely drama, the main plot moves at a snails pace and never actually gets resolved, the premise of them being a girl's fight club + detectives never goes anywhere because they NEVER GET IN ANY FIGHTS and the ONE mystery they try to solve basically amounts to multiple issues of trying to figure shit out then the MC stumbling on the answer at the end.

It's like the writer had a great idea and then had no idea what to do with it, and was so busy trying to play it "safe" that she doesn't even do anything. The most she has to "say" is that girls should learn how to fight (but evidently never actually get in any fights) and that 90s music is good. And to all the people screaming SJW! SJW!, it doesn't even do THAT. This one page is the most extreme it gets in that regard, and this page is so tame that I don't understand how even the easily triggered would get upset by it.

This comic ended like 2 years ago. They had to change their original name "Hi-Fi Fight Club" half way through because of potential legal action due to infringing on "Fight Club 2" which was being published at the same time, causing any momentum it had to plummet due to the sudden name change + hiatus caused by the need to change a bunch of shit to avoid legal action.

That someone even remembers this comic enough to make this bait thread blows my mind.

they probably didn't remember it. OP pic gets posed in 'sjw' threads all the time

thank you for your service, user

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU
TO SAY SORRY

kill yourself femcel

>Girl doesn't ask for his taste in music just to shit on that
>They don't compare tastes and talk about music
>They don't leave and buy what they went in there for and never see each other again

Someone who knows how to get people to keep talking about them for years despite not being relevant at all.

damn

undoubtedly white

Attached: 1538402631192.jpg (249x250, 8K)

That tells you more about his marketing than his music, though. If you can only discuss music with sales "data" most people are going to think you're clueless about the topic or a fanboy