So what the fuck is gonna be in the FFH trailer coming on monday? It has an Endgame spoiler warning in it

So what the fuck is gonna be in the FFH trailer coming on monday? It has an Endgame spoiler warning in it

Attached: tralier.png (1176x1359, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V38cLTYYXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=DYYtuKyMtY8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Marvel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Five minutes of Peter crying over daddy Stark.

Attached: 1537104933077.jpg (508x508, 14K)

Tony being dead is something that the movie is going to have to touch on, that's likely it.

>At the end of Doctor Strange, Mordo cautioned the Sorcerer Supreme on the consequences of messing with time. In Avengers: Endgame, Tony Stark mentioned how they messed with time and time hit them back. The Ancient One cautioned Bruce Banner about making branching timelines by not returning the Infinity Stones, but there are some events in the movie that definitely caused some alternate timelines to be created; such as Loki escaping with the Tesseract in 2012. Soon, you will see the consequences of that time travel surface in the MCU very soon. Sooner than you think.

>Rumor has it that in Spider-Man: Far From Home, Nick Fury introduces Mysterio to Spider-Man and says he’s from a different Earth. Now, obviously Mysterio is a BSer, but the theme of the multiverse and multiple parallel Earths is something that the film immediately following Avengers: Endgame will apparently address; and that opens up an infinite number of possibilities for the future of the MCU.

>In the comics, there have always been multiple universes with the “prime” Marvel Universe being referred to as the 616 universe. But of course there are others like the popular Ultimate universe that was destroyed in Hickman’s epic run on Avengers and New Avengers, as well as the other universes where characters such as Spider-Gwen come from.

>This is completely uncharted territory for the MCU, but with the Disney+ series tying into the films and new movies coming, it gives so many mind-blowing options as to where they can pull story ideas from. Those who thought Endgame would be a finale to the MCU and better fasten their seatbelts, it’s going to be a rollercoaster from now on…

>>At the end of Doctor Strange, Mordo cautioned the Sorcerer Supreme on the consequences of messing with time. In Avengers: Endgame, Tony Stark mentioned how they messed with time and time hit them back. The Ancient One cautioned Bruce Banner about making branching timelines by not returning the Infinity Stones, but there are some events in the movie that definitely caused some alternate timelines to be created; such as Loki escaping with the Tesseract in 2012. Soon, you will see the consequences of that time travel surface in the MCU very soon. Sooner than you think.

BAH GOD IS THAT KANG'S MUSIC

Attached: AVEN2016002_Cov.jpg (795x1200, 252K)

They'll probably address the unsnappening and the 5-year gap in the trailer

>Hickman’s epic run
Fucking retarded run I'm sure they meant to put

youtube.com/watch?v=V38cLTYYXNw

The trailer kinda already hinted that Tony dies

so this is the reason why the Russos said that monday would be the last day for spoiler warnings

The tweets are alluding to it being more than Tonys death, apparently Mysterio is not from this timeline according to a rumor

>"Ultimate" Mysterio
>multiverse
>FF coming in
>Feige already mined Hickman for IW
Well fuck, Secret Wars really is going to be the new endgame, huh?

It's very funny to me they're playing the Mysterio stuff straight when we all know it's a gimmick because that's Mysterio's entire thing

Rumor is he's one of petes classmates that didn't get snapped and so is five years older than them.

>some retard on Yea Forums said it and I'm and even bigger retard so I completely believe it

>Some retard tweeted it and I'm an even bigger retard so I believed it
Totes more reliable bruh bruh

Nah he's too old for that

so basically that's how the MCU of today ends, kill everyone and then maybe do a reboot

no, you're right a 40 year old playing a 20 year old is TOTALLY more believable than him playing someone from an alternate timeline/universe.

>Those who thought Endgame would be a finale to the MCU and better fasten their seatbelts, it’s going to be a rollercoaster from now on…
Please tell me this is a press release and not something a normal person wrote.

as hard as it is to believe the world outside this contrarian echo-chamber is filled with "ladderbro"s

This is good stuff. I'm glad it's actually going to have consequences

>Those who thought Endgame would be a finale to the MCU and better fasten their seatbelts, it’s going to be a rollercoaster from now on…
Not if they are Captain Marvel level...

Why do people who hate comics come here? Do they hate themselves more?

You mean billion dollar masterpieces?

Face it Yea Forums you were wrong about her like you are about literally everything

>Stay tuned for the incredible new Marvel Television Universe(tm) only on Disney+(tm)!
I take it back, NPCs are real.

Is it not possible to like comics without thinking that Hickman is the best writer ever?

No one claimed he was the best writer, user. They claimed he wrote an epic

Mysterio is a younger uncle Ben from the past

Is it not possible to enjoy comic books without jerking off to Hickman's epic?

There's little to enjoy in Hickman's writing if you are not a retarded Doomfag.

Stormin’ Norman

Moving the goal posts that you set up, user?

>user doesn't like Hickman
>"WOAH, why do you even come here if you hate comics so much?"

I gotta say, the orchestrated TV theme really does it for me

I love they've just given in on it being the iconic spidey music

>Rumor is
No, it isn't.

user hates 8 years worth of Marvel comics, you mean?

Liking comics does not mean you have to like every comic.

I don't get it, is the dude not allowed to dislike Hickman? Is Hickman synonymous with comic books? If you don't like Hickman, you might as well dislike the whole medium?

Let me guess: you are a Doomfag that jerks off to Hickman's stories (they all involve Doom becoming omnipotent, after all) and can't fathom anyone disliking what you consider the apex of writing. Is that it?

>SupLOSER
Clunkiest trailer edit I've heard in a while

fuck off, Namorfag

Hickman is synonymous with a decade of Marvel Comics, yes. It sounds like you read that 8 year epic and also hated it. What I am asking is why someone would do that. Spend their entire life reading books they complain about

1 - Hickman didn't write all Marvel books for 8 years.

2 - Marvel isn't representative of comic books as a whole. There are other publishers, you know? Of course you don't.

No he's not. He wrote two books. Marvel publishes more than a hundred books every month.

You didn't answer my question, user.

Yours question presupposes that Hickman wrote all Marvel comic books for 8 years and that only Marvel publishers comic books. It's a nonsensical question from a nonsensical person.

It's perfectly possible for someone that enjoys comic books to dislike Jonathan Hickman, and not even Hickman would say otherwise, your Doctor Doom cocksucker.

He wrote one story spread across many books that ended with the death and rebirth of the entire Marvel Multiverse, user. I don't know what two you've limited it to but I do think it's funny you're trying to demonize and also minimize him

>Yours question
Nonsensical seems to be your bag. But none of what you've vomited out there had anything to do with the question I asked.

>an event almost everyone in universe promptly ignored and many people didn't bother to read defines decades of a publisher's comics
lol ok

Spread across two ongoing books and two events. He set down the narrative direction of the Marvel universe for 8 years, but it is perfectly acceptable to dislike Hickman and still like other Marvel comics during that time. And even more acceptable to dislike Marvel entirely during that time and still like comics in general.

What the fuck is the question you asked, then? All you have done is say that "those who don't think that Hickman is a literary genius hate comic books as a whole".

>multiverse

Yeah, I'm clocking out. This is the shit I've always hated about comic books. I thought the movies wouldn't go down this route because of how fucking retarded it is.

so you didn't clock out when they literally introduced the concept in Endgame, but only when an unattributed quote on an anonymous Azerbaijani frieze painting image board told you they'd be moving forward with the concept in other movies?

I spelled it out extremely clearly, user. I don't know why you can't figure it out. Let me give you a hint, my question started with, "what I am asking is..."

But your clear lack of reading comprehension seems to be your downfall. Must be why you hate the books you read

>Flash's ugly facial hair
This dude is 5 years older and is there to chaperone the class isn't he?

So why jump into a discussion just to add that you hate the subject being discussed?

Out of Hickman's "epic" I only liked new avengers

I've been thinking they might retcon the BS like they did with the Mandarin.

>What I am asking is why someone would do that. Spend their entire life reading books they complain about

You assume that "reading comic books" is synonymous with "reading Marvel comics", and then assumes that "reading Marvel comics" is synonymous with "reading Jonathan Hickman".

When you see someone implying that they don't like Hickman that much, you sperg out and asks "WHY WOULD ANYONE VISIT THIS BOARD WHEN THEY CLEARLY HATE COMIC BOOKS", when all they have said is that they didn't like one writer in particular.

Was "Secret Wars" your first comic book?

>quote mentions Hickman
>user states that he thinks Hickman sucks, thus implying that he hopes the MCU does not follow on from his garbage
>WOW WHY DO YOU HATE COMICS

>IT'S THE *MINDBLOWING* FUTURE OF THE MCU!!!!!
I'm so fucking sick of these people, MCU fanboys are some of the most braindead I've ever seen

You've misrepresented what I said, probably because you didn't read it properly the first time and then only went back because I shamed your emotional outbursts and refusal to uncover your ears and listen.

When I see someone implying they don't like Hickman much, but they have an encyclopedic knowledge of his work, I sperg out and ask, "Why do you even read comics, then?"

My first comic was Excalibur 71.

we're also the majority so either get with the program or end your pathetic life

>When I see someone implying they don't like Hickman much, but they have an encyclopedic knowledge of his work, I sperg out and ask, "Why do you even read comics, then?"
Maybe he read it due to all the praise it gets and ended up disliking it.

Maybe he absorbed the knowledge by osmosis due to Marvelfags crying HICKMANDOOMHICKMANDOOMHICKMANDOOM non-stop during the last 10 years.

Maybe he is a F4 or Avengers fan that saw his favorite book becoming little more than a Doctor Doom cocksucking festival for years and years and still hasn't forgiven that.

Who knows?

tommy there is no need to be eternally butthurt. Move on

It's probably about Tony being death

I didn't ask some hypothetical fanboy, user. I asked you. Save your maybes for another time and have the courage to speak for yourself when asked.

>but they have an encyclopedic knowledge of his work
where has anyone shown anything like that in this thread

Well, here's one example;

>Let me guess: you are a Doomfag that jerks off to Hickman's stories (they all involve Doom becoming omnipotent, after all)
Claims they know the themes of all Hickman stories

you're responding to a notorious shitposter

Attached: 1546454231244.png (497x501, 510K)

All Hickman's stories involve Dr. Doom becoming omnipotent.

This is a fact.

So you're so you're saying you're familiar with all of Hickman's stories?

Some dumb shit aside, Captain Marvel was actually an alright movie. Certainly better than some other MCU movies.
The same most certainly can't be said for her role in Endgame though, holy shit that was beyond terrible.

Will the MCU ever do Galactus?

Nah, I didn't read Secret Avengers. Or was it Secret Warriors? I also haven't read his SHIELD.

UMMM. HE ONLY WROTE TWO BOOKS

funny thing is that in the US trailer he says dickwad instead of loser

I wonder what version will be in the film

>Tony's probably going to be Holland's Uncle Ben

Attached: tfbljvfozivemi3pqugu.jpg (800x450, 37K)

dickwad sounded more natural

>Marvel doing the multiverse in their movies before DC

Great, now people are going to claim that Marvel did Crisis on Infinite Earths better than DC.

she barely existed in Endgame

pretty clearly dickwad, since that's unedited

Who said this and why should we consider it canon

well they do everything else better so why not?

Correct, but what time she did was both forced, weird, and poorly executed.

it wasn't that weird. She was established as ridiculously powerful, so she did some ridiculously powerful things.

Forced, sure, poorly executed, maybe, but it wasn't that weird.

>the stones create the linear flow of time
>thanos destroys the stones right off the bat
As soon as this was established it was immediately clear that the multiversal floodgates were blown clean off their hinges.

Original user, I just don't like the destruction of the Ultimates universe, I grew up with the Ultimate comics and having that entire universe killed felt like a betrayal. It's not against Hickman in general and I hate Bendis way more than I hate him.

was there any doubt about it, cuck?

Gotta say that having Zendaya say that "therefore I have value" but then imediately spin it around into a joke makes her more likeable.

I feel ashamed being excited for new trailers

>I grew up with really bad comics and Ultimate Spider-Man
Removing most of that universe should've been seen as a blessing

because as we all know everyone comes out of the womb with their opinions and tastes fully formed

To be fair, I was 11, and the Ultimates were sort of kid friendly version of marvel comics.

>Hulk eating people
>you shouldn't have made me feel small Jan
>kid friendly

iirc they made Ultimates because kids and normies didn't know where to start reading. and did it really start out like that? I remember reading them the most between 2001-2006 and off and on reading in highschool.

>incest twins
>Wasp flashing her tits to calm the Hulk

Imagine growing up with this being your entry into Marvel Comics and also loving the Ultimate Universe while unironically hating the person who wrote it. Jesus, Yea Forums

Incest twins was Ultimates 3, not Ultimates. Also written by Jeph Loeb, not Benis.

>HOW DARE KIDS ENJOY THINGS I DON'T THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Yea Forums

Attached: 12374084.jpg (500x505, 34K)

>now people are going to claim that Marvel did Crisis on Infinite Earths better than DC.
And whose fault is that? They already did "Darkseid" before DC, will do "New Gods" before DC too, Hypercrisis is just gonna be the nail in the coffin.

except the FFH trailer features an Uncle Ben easter egg and in Civil War Peter pretty much talks about "with great power comes great responsibility"

They outsell and outnumber "real comic fans" by a factor of 5:1, so I'd say they're here to stay.

That was her whole schtick (modern american tsundere) but they made it more obvious this time.

When did that happen in the trailer? I missed it

Tony is MCU Peter's Gwen Stacy, considering Ben already died and made him turn to being a hero.
>Ben dies, Peter becomes a hero offscreen
>Tony/Gwen dies, causing Peter to harden up and start reconsidering his heroing and helping him transform into Adult Spider-man

Attached: 1379187187512.jpg (456x556, 66K)

Genuinely bad taste.

Attached: 2E7E072E-10BA-4E25-9BA3-5DA1E5F7F0FB.png (395x600, 404K)

>also leads directly into his romance with MJ
you might on to something here

Probably talking about how some of Peters classmates are now 5 years older and graduated and the ones that remain missed 5 years of time.

Not in this trailer, it was in the first one, you can see his initials in the suitcase:

People don't like Tony being so close to Spider-Man because it cheapens him, but they are stupid as fuck if they think he is a substitute Uncle Ben considering Spider-man is already a not-selfish hero when we meet him. Iron Man is a stepping stone to Real Pete, that's always been the case, and people were just griping because of the slow burn.

I didn't say he wrote incest twins. I said he wrote the Ultimate Universe.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Michael_Bendis

>Bendis was the primary architect of the Ultimate Marvel Universe

>So nice to finally meet you.
Did they not meet at the funeral?

Likely a trailer edit solely because of that reason.

This is like when in comic books you see two parallel runs by two different writers who are writing an event, yet one of them (*cough* Bendis *cough*) doesn't bother to read the supplemental material to synchronize.

he wasn't really, he only wrote USM and the scripts for UFF. Millar did far more to establish the universe than Bendis did.

Oh yeah I forgot shit that. Thanks

What did he do?

Ultimates and Ultimates 2, Ultimate X-Men, and the story of UFF. You casual.

So... books that came out after the establishment of the Ultimate Universe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Marvel
>Brian Michael Bendis, who was hired to start the imprint, said that "When I got hired, I literally thought I was going to be writing one of the last — if not the last — Marvel comics".

Ultimate Spider-Man was the beginning, but Ultimates did way more to actually establish the universe, and Millar had a far greater impact on the line that Bendis.

What did Ultimates do to establish the universe "far more"?

Ultimates was the Avengers equivalent of the universe, so it stands to reason it had more prominence than the other books of the time. That, and Ultimate Fantastic Four, were the ones who most directly shaped the tone and setting of that universe.

expand and differentiate the universe beyond re-telling modernized Spider-Man stories.

>the future of the MCU
>Spider-Man FFH is a glorified after credits scene
I swear to God Marvel doesn't treat this character like the A-lister he is

So a book that came out two years after the establishment of the universe and the worst book critically within that universe are the direct shapers?

> 2020 - 7 months
> hackmanfag is STILL SEETHING
gives me a boner just thinking how pissed that autist still is

Attached: 1513895897648.png (358x309, 227K)

And he's gonna be madder when he takes over the X-Men in July.

He isn't really the Spider-Man we all know and love yet, he's still a kid in training.

I don't care, haven't really read Marvel in a long while.

The man who started the imprint and who holds the record for both the longest partnership in all of American comics with Bagley and the longest run of any series, beating Stan Lee and Kirby, SPECIFICALLY for his work on the imprint isn't as responsible as someone who came in, wrote a few issues and peaced out?

Seriously. People here hate a huge hateboner for Bendis (and justified due his late work) but they forget about his actual accomplishments back in the day, and how he contributed to the things that shaped Marvel later, for better or worse.

Bendis started the imprint, Millar turned it into a universe. There's no real arguing this. USM was hugely popular and successful, sure, but it generally kept to itself before Millar started Ultimates and UXM.

Are you forgetting that Ultimate Team-Up existed with Bendis as the writer and introduced most Ultimate versions of characters?

Bendis via Ultimate Team Up introduces (in order) Sabertooth, Hulk, Iron Man, Daredevil, Punisher, Man Thing, Dr Strange, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Blade and Elektra to the Ultimate Universe.

Who cares. After FFH and Guardians 3 I’m pretty much moving on from the MCU. All the cool/interesting characters are either dead or retired.

Attached: 30944A18-BB97-4075-9BDA-8F69E90B6979.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I don't remember Ultimate Dr. Strange even being a thing, so I assume he's either exactly the same or so fucking garbage he's not worth remembering.

you are stupid and worthless ladderbro

Ladderbro and Tommy/Namorfag are two different people. Ladderbro probably isn't even one person.

he did literally nothing and choked and died on his own cape in Ultimatum

He was actually Stephen Strange Jr., being the son of the original and Clea. He had parts both Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimatum.

But please. Continue to educate me on the Ultimate Universe

Attached: Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_107_Textless.jpg (732x1056, 148K)

There were technically two Ultimate Doctor Strange's, Sr. and Jr.. Sr. was pretty much the same as his 616 counterpart except he had a child with Clea and was permanently trapped in a alt dimension. Jr. (his son) died in Ultimatum.

stop defending hackman faggot its not shitposting to hate retard who cant write kill yourself you lost you fucking loser

>But please. Continue to educate me on the Ultimate Universe
>Having a total autistic breakdown because an user was dismissive of Strange either being garbage or identical to the original
>And of his two major appearances, one was identical to the original and the other was garbage
You're literally being furious that he's correct.

>Ultimate universe that was destroyed in Hickman’s epic run on Avengers and New Avengers
Bendis brought it back in Spider-Men II
No one remembers
But I'll remember for everyone

Ultimate Jessica Drew is alive (in the comics) and is getting fucked silly by Peter, Shadowcat and Captain America (in my heart)

Bad news, user: Ultimate Jessica is banging Kitty Pryde

Yeah user that's what I said.

Hit post by accident faggot let me finish: Ultimate Jessica is banging Kitty Pryde, Peter's banging MJ, and Cap is banging Ultimate Sean Hannity

You're cute, desu

Who's fucking Ult. Gray Hulk tho?

Ult. She Hulk.

I am one of the biggest Hickman fags around. I loved his Avengers, and enjoyed his F4 and Ultimates even more. Almost all of his creator owned stuff is among my favorite of the decade.

All that said, you’re a fucking idiot. Hickman is NOT synonymous with 8 years of Marvel Comics.

For one, his Avengers run was like 3 years. But more importantly, if I don’t like Bendis, does that mean I hate a whole decade of Marvel? Bendis was FAR more influential on the state of the Marvel U during that time, and he wrote wayyyyy more books than Hickman did.

Do I hate comics for not liking Bendis?

Early Bendis, Yes
Full Ego Bendis, No
Current Bendis, Maybe

>if you don’t like early Bendis, you hate comics
Wow, you really ARE a casual.

>So nice to finally meet you, Spider-Man

Weren't they both at Tony's funeral?

>Early Bendis, Yes
retarded
>Current Bendis, Maybe
somehow even more retarded

Yes. But I guess Fury probably stayed in the back and didn't interact with anybody

peter is there as peter not spider, he probably thinks nick doesn't knows that he' spider-man

Also, his Homecoming suit and tie were Ben's. IIRC there was a shot that was specifically framed to include an Urn in when he's putting on the tie.

>Phase Four Leads to Avengers Forever

>Yfw you watch Endgame in week 3
>they put this trailer in front of the showing

he slid around a corner at the very back, carol was probably the only one who knew he was there