Young Justice Outsiders

What's the Yea Forumsnsensus so far?

Attached: box.jpg (3415x1920, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTssN3wH-Tk?t=114
scandalsavagefanfic.tumblr.com/post/183808100544/young-justice-episode-14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's shit.

Attached: 1541774704550.jpg (614x1024, 244K)

Meh

Forager a cute

youtu.be/ZTssN3wH-Tk?t=114
>You never had Black Lightning before

Reasons?

>Violet's need for white dick is strong enough to take her to new power levels

wtf bros you told me greg was cucking all the black guys in the show

Trying too hard to be dark and serious
Has no balls to actually kill a major character.

Who did it better

Attached: young-patrol-go.jpg (1773x882, 488K)

Not as good as season one, way more fun than season two.

Not him but just fucking look at OP's pic for starters

Does anyone know if Raimi is involved in the second half of the season as well?

Attached: HOLOCAUST WINS.jpg (728x435, 168K)

The Cyborg Fatherbox scene was pretty gnarly though, I don't remember the last time I saw something like that in cape animation

He’ll get metaphorically cucked when the Doc reveals she’s a mole alongside Terra.

>be Greg Weisman
>separate Tim from Cassie and put them on different teams
>put all of Tim Drake’s other canon love interests on the same team as him
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

I find it fucking hilarious and weird how every black guy is voiced by TT's Cyborg, EXCEPT for their actual Cyborg.

Tara is also voicing Tara but I doubt she'll voice Raven

War of the Spark is better.

The bit where the Doom Patrol fly off to die was pretty great

What is that?

Hopefully Greg has some surprises in the bag for Terra, she's getting tiresome

Hopefully of the triple agent flavor

9/10 chances that Terra has no clue of whats going on and is completely innocent and the traitor is the doc.

He's trying to subvert our expectations with showing terra with a phone and then slade getting "I'm in" message, implying that like every other time terra is going to be the traitor, BUT unlike other versions, we now have the doc who has somewhat questionable motives and fixation with what she keeps rather alarmingly calling "her children" in a uncomfortable way.

Also other thing that happened on the same episode slade got the message was the doc finally getting the full trust of "her children" and hair sample from halo.

Attached: ded jeff.png (1149x606, 684K)

You are both fags.

I liked it but in my smelly opinion Halo was the weakest part.

>not liking the snuff waifu
kys

Attached: Sketch (23).png (1018x589, 557K)

That wasn't what bugged me about her.

god i just want to fuck her in the eyes and turn her grey matter white

user, that's not even half of an argument. You can't just look at a context-less promotional image and claim that it's the reason a show's bad.
Try harder.

Young Justice made me laugh harder, but TTG had more moments.

I'll love it if the doc is playing everyone and intends to end both the Light and the JL. This paves the way for Darkseid to enact the Anti Life Equation with no resistance.

Upset that Bart and Jaime have had their roles drastically decreased. Even more so than the OG team got hit with in Season 2

Ugh, Wally? They could do it again.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. For a long layoff it felt like it picked up perfectly from where it left off. Love the personal, quiet moments and touches that make it feel like a lived in world with maturing heroes. The Terra thing feels a lil obvious though. Hope there's some surprises that come out of that because it's too well known now to be played straight.

I like how Tumblr got mad at this until someone had to tell them Dwayne McDuffie and Denys Cowan made the character.

Greg's Magic the Gathering book. It looks like people are actually noticing his books after his original work and his WoW books flopped.

In many ways, it's the best season [so far].

When the fuck is a new episode coming???

Since this is the only tangentially related thread to Wonder Woman, which version is the purest Wonder Woman? And does she have a comic/run I can read? Please help me out Yea Forums.

Attached: 1533167719021.png (500x375, 291K)

>be Greg Weisman
>support diversity
>be totes inclusive by putting spotlight on minority characters
>include not one, not two, but SIX Asian female characters
>four of them become romantically involved with white men, the fifth with a Native American dude, and the sixth is on a team with one of her white love interests from the comics
Is Greg Weisman redpilled or does he just hate Asian dudes?

July, but some people saw the next episode at Wondercon.

They changed WW's outfit into that atrocious Rebirth design.

I'll just pretend YJ:O never existed.

Needs more homo. Bart best boy.

Attached: Bluepulse.png (705x834, 363K)

What happened? Did anyone mentioned what went down in it?

It's honestly not that bad. WW's design in the first two seasons was bland as hell. If people didn't discount TNBA after those fucking terrible Joker and Riddler revamps, I don't see why Outsiders should.

Respond to my question

It was summarized here.

scandalsavagefanfic.tumblr.com/post/183808100544/young-justice-episode-14

I remember hearing a recording of Guy Gardner singing a while back, so it's probably legit.

Trash Superman characterization in general that might end up adversely affecting Darkseid but everything else is really good

I was expecting them to go straight into that Suicide Squad episode, but going full Apokolips is always fun.

underrated

Attached: bliss.png (500x375, 238K)

What i meant is that the artstyle and character design look like shit, it certainly doesn't help a cartoon if i don't even want to look at it

Trying to do too much with too many characters.

What are the chances we'll get S4?

>And does she have a comic/run I can read?
Take a rec, user

Attached: WW Recs.jpg (1000x1986, 555K)

Battle skirt is here to stay so you're probably going to have go on pretending it doesn't for a long time. Thong is bye bye.

Is the animation a lot worse this season or is it just me

Attached: ec5.jpg (500x364, 211K)

It definitely looks cheaper and since its stuck on dc's streaming site it wouldn't be a surprise that it has a lower budget. Granted I though YJ s2 was looking uglier then s1 so it's just a progression at this point.

Surprisingly low, despite the success in the platform and being one of the top streaming shows this year.

Seems better than season 2 but worse than 1. There was some rushed shit near the end of season 2 that was pretty noticeably bad. I thought it'd be worse this season but imo it's held up.

>the new episodes will probably leak early and I'll miss the talkback thread
>again

Any way to get notified without checking Yea Forums every ten minutes?