Werewolves are ‘Trans’ in X-Men Now

X-Men, whether they have always been or not, are now analogs for the LGBTQ-etc deviant of Mankind. The newest issue of Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny X-Men #17, is claimed to have just told the story of trans-mutant being murdered. It doesn’t seem that that is true.

Comics News Coverage and Big Publications, Say Otherwise.

Having Read Uncanny X-Men #17, I Can Say There is No Trans-Mutatant or Trans-Gender in the Story:

There is no trans-mutilator or trans-whatever in Uncanny X-Men #17. The ‘mutant’ that dies is a ‘female werewolf.’ Said character is depicted on a park bench. It is alone at night trying to “trap” dudes. The thing is basically a whore, admits to it, and then because it’s a pacifist let’s itself be beaten to death as things go wrong.

It’s a Painfully Odd Story in Total.

marxistdegeneracy.com/2019/05/04/werewolfs-are-trans-in-x-men-now/

Attached: Uncanny 17.jpg (929x899, 705K)

If mutants are an LGBTQIA metaphor can a human ‘identify’ as a mutant and demand admission to Xavier’s?

Unironically a good question.

I wonder if Marvel universe has an influx of forbidden mutant love dramas ala Moonlight and Call Me by Your Name

>MarxistDegeneracy.com
That's a new one.

>that site name
You retards aren't even trying now, are you?

I mean, there are the U Men but they achieve mutant transition by harvesting body parts from murdered mutants.

Then there was that guy in San Francisco who was selling inhaler applied mutant power hormones based on trademarked genetic powersets harvested from the X-Men.

I mean, the whole point of X-Men is to draw from minority oppression and violence. Yeah, Rahne was passing as human and these guys got pissed at her for existing as a mutant and making them thinking she was an attractive woman. Its one of the easiest and low hanging allegories/metaphors to lift from a common kind of violence against trans women I guess to apply to mutants. I don’t think anyone who would use the word “Problematic” would use that to describe this because the whole point is to cast this kind of behavior and violence on those guys as in the wrong.

My only actual complaint on this is just how many New Mutants and young X characters they’ve been killing off for shock value after bringing back two people they just killed “for good,” in terms of Cyke and Logan.

Is this your site, OP? There are dozens of posts about comics and the Yea Forums term /ourguy/ is used.

This

Attached: 1556934069510.jpg (118x125, 3K)

I think that would be reacted to like Rachel Dolezal was. That would be hilarious if some guy just pretended to have powers to identify as a mutant, maybe using magic tricks or technology to fool people. I'm surprised that hasn't been used yet.

That actually would be a good X-Men story, someone who identifies as a mutant but is actually a human being and nobody suspects until Monster of The Week harms he/she

It will never happen. Anything even slightly mocking the LGBBQ crowd is labeled violence.

Trans people are not the same thing as non-binary people. It has nothing to do with identity or choice.

Yea Forums pretending they read comics despite not knowing about any of the many humans who lived at, attended classes or even taught classes at the Xavier mansion.

Attached: 1546454231244.png (497x501, 510K)

Gosh, a link to good ol' Marxist Degeneracy Dot Com! Did you run out of Twitter screencaps to farm outrage with?

you can't try with these threads, you'll only hurt yourself. let them spiral into nonsensical rage for their lols

Attached: argue no more vision.jpg (328x283, 59K)

>It has nothing to do with identity or choice.
Non-sequitur. Identity and choice are unrelated.Trans people are indistinguishable, psychologically, from non-binary people. Both groups have trouble grasping their own conception of gender. It's a form of dysmorphia, albeit one that is, in my opinion, far less common than popular culture would indicate.There are far more people who think they're fat and actually aren't, for example, than there are people who actually believe they're the "wrong" gender. The intersection of the trans community and drag culture, too, popularized that particular form of dysmorphic behavior as culturally rebellious, so now you've got bunches of teens and young adults who like to dress up as queens believing they're actually trans.

This is what happens when you popularize mental illness.

I think a similar story happend with the original X-Men, with a insane Iron Man Fanboy who made his own armor

Trans people generally have a clear, defined view of sex and gender. They were born one sex and they strongly want to be the opposite sex. There is zero ambiguity here.

>This is what happens when you popularize mental illness.
You can't popularize a neurological condition.

They have a clear, defined view of sex and gender in a social sense, not in the sense of self-conception. They have a very flimsy conception of self, one that is tied, unhealthily, to their genitalia. The ambiguity comes from the not knowing.

>You can't popularize a neurological condition
You can easily do this. Television shows do this all the time: Hoarders, My 600 LB. Life, and so on.

>They have a very flimsy conception of self, one that is tied, unhealthily, to their genitalia.
If this was true trans people wouldn't transition. They would get sex reassignment surgery and just continue living as the sex they were born as. In reality only a very small minority of trans people even get that surgery.

>I know nothing about this group of people but I sure fucking hate them

>Analysis is hatred
Proving my point

>basically a whore
wew

X-Men usually don't like ordinary humans knocking on their door r having much to do with them.

They were cool with it in the late 70's-early 80s but since the 90s they have been on a no dirty muggles allowed policy

So I shouldn't feel bad they killed her off then? Though seriously it sounds like they're just killing off all of the oldest "new guard" to bring in a new "new guard" to have them die violent deaths in 5 to 10 years, because that's all new characters are worth I guess

Sinister figured out how to perfectly remove a X-gene from a mutant and surgically implant it into any human. So something like trans mutants is actually possible in the setting. It just has not been a huge thing.

But ordinary humans can have reliable superpowers as Gamma Freaks or Cosmic Ray mutates. There needs to be some method of distinction from any of the mutates and mutants.

just what the fuck is that site? get out of here with your article shilling.

>many
Go ahead, list them