This show is really good but this board doedn't watch it. It's do different from all the other cape shows

This show is really good but this board doedn't watch it. It's do different from all the other cape shows.

Attached: DkA47wuVAAAWcR8-1.jpg (696x870, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matt-norcross/2018/07/14/freeform-doubles-down-stupid-promo-featuring-babies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What makes it good/stand out, I'm curious ?

It's slow paced and well written character development. There's no big bad nor do they fight villains. It's pretty much about their friendship and exploring their powers.

The problem mostly is that alot of the Marvel TV shows have almost no sort of "impact" on the actual MCU (unlike the movies or the upcoming Disney+ shows), which is mostly why people don't really care about them.

I guess bur people still talk about the Netflix shows.

I've only heard people talk about Daredevil and Jessica Jones since it's the show people mostly care about, with the normalfags going "#SaveDaredevil" on Marvel's twitter. Other than that I don't really think people care that much for Punisher (except Eminem), Luke Cage or Iron Fist

Using this board as an example, people talk about all of them along with other comic shows but this one and the not as good Runaways are completely missing.

This board isn't into interracial (at least not black male/white female interracial) and from what I've heard the show is likely to head in that direction eventually, unlike what the original comic did. Also Freeform is openly a far left propaganda channel:
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matt-norcross/2018/07/14/freeform-doubles-down-stupid-promo-featuring-babies

So far there hasn't even been a hint of anything romantic between them.

Well, in the last thread about the show I saw I asked about it and the guy who answered seemed to think romance was likely to happen at some point. Given the leanings of the network it seems likely. I'll probably watch it at some point. But you asked why people don't talk about it, and that's likely why.

I mean, it's probably going to happen but it's season two and not even a hint of it yet.

D'Spayre is pretty cool

Mayhem is just that lady cop with long green nails, which is kinda hilarious. But as a former Power Ranger that actress can do some great fight choreography

This, though I give Jessica Jones and Luke Cage a pass because they are one of the few successful comic marriages, and a rare case of the her being such a fuck up that she let Luke 'oops' a baby into her and it working out.

Doesn't matter to the CW DC shows, Gotham, and even Krypton. All seem pretty well recieved despite not being at all related to the movies. I think the Netlfix shows did pretty well and I was looking forwards to more Daredevil and the Jessica Jones plot moving back towards Alias and getting accidently knocked up by Luke, and that plot finishing up in another Defenders season. Did we ever get a straight answer on why the shows all got shitcanned? Streaming service?

Attached: 1529904537853.jpg (1400x700, 182K)

It's a slow moving show with no sense of urgency about anything. No one is watching it but teenage girls.

That's what I'm saying, those who don't like it don't want to invest time watching it when it will probably head in that direction.

Dagger is very pretty.

People care about the borefest that is Jessica Jones?

So is Cloak

If that's your thing, sure

I don't watch black supremacy shows.

I don't see how you'd get that from this show.

Black guy? White woman? From a far left channel? It's obvious that it is.

Only spergs care about a shows connection to the wider world

The black kid is sorta a pussy desu. Dagger usually ends up running circles around him and is shown as a much more competent person from what I've seen. (Only like 4 eps into season 1 though cause I've been busy. I do plan on finishing it at some point.)

Far as I know it has no good villain so I'm not interested.

Punisher is my wife's favorite Marvel character, so she really liked the show on Netflix. Jon Berenthal was a great casting, but there wasn't enough punishing for my liking.

Your wife has garbage taste desu

I know. She willingly married me.

kek

Bump

Don't die thread, I want more people to discuss this show, its legit good.

Cloak is the more interesting of the two through because his plot doesn't hing on him being retarded and it has some mystery to it as far as first second goes. Dagger is a cunt is 96.7 percent of her storyline. Its gotten way better in s2, while s1 was more slow paced and also stuffed all the exciting bits in the last five minutes. S2 has decided it wants to be gripping throughout the whole ep and Cloak is still more interesting because now he has stakes to doing anything while Dagger is less of a cunt.

Thanks bro

Yeah, I like Dagger more now

Oh boy, how did I go about my life missing the adventures of Nigger and Roastie, brought by Greg Lanksy?! Seriously, OP, there are actually good shows out there. You don’t need to spend your limited free time watching Capeshit. Capes are fun in print, not so much in love action.

Attached: 1ABCD64E-50C7-40BA-80F8-6C74F6BE4E03.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Fun fact: Capcom wanted to add them to the roster of Marvel vs Capcom as one fighter but they couldn't due to technical limitations.

Attached: DyVj5c9WoAAzJIQ.jpg (1024x792, 47K)

FUCK OFF TO Yea Forums YOU DEGENERATE

That is a fun fact

doesnt sound interesting

The black guy sticks his BBC inside the whitey. It's a 10/10.

It could be good but it needs more development before I would recommend it as I'm not sure whether it's going to fulfil it's potential. At the moment, disregarding where it could go, I think that it's quite meh.

>Complains about no one talking about the show
>Doesn't do a damn thing to garner interest

Even if it were good, which it isn't, you're going about it the wrong way.

>This board isn't into interracial
Are Americans thinking like that? They can't see process a story without looking at the characters' skin color?

Not all Americans, but Yea Forums leans to the right.

Fuck am I supposed to do, put up billboards?

Season 1 was a slow burn, but Season 2 has been phenomenal.

Speaking of Runaways, both Karolina and her mom are hot as fuck

>Oh, was that guy black? I didn't even notice.

Attached: 1547890879479.png (600x450, 500K)

it's actually good so it's different than most capeshit shows

That's the problem, it's rich in character developments but lacks action.

Rich? The characters have barely developed at all.

>Far left
>Far left TV channel
>Far left TV channel in America

Good lord, America really is dumbing down.

I watch it.

Except that's what it was in the source material

I'm not interested in cuck shit.

So it's cuck shit and stronk womyn shit. Hard pass.

Discuss something cool about it like 'Oh wasn't it cool when X did Y' and if someone else saw it they'll respond.

>It's so different from other shows
>40 minutes lectures about social justice weekly
Like, I know Cloak and Dagger, that's part of what their stories are, but I am not interested in that considering that's literally what every show is now.

>There's no big bad nor do they fight villains
another cape show too embarrassed of its comic book origins. God damn you Nolan.

But wait, did CnD ever have a big bad in their books?

dont know but they could go for the basic combo of AIM, the Hand and Hydra.

The show is using Mayhem and (probably) D'Spayre while also tackling a sex trafficking storyline. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Negative in a year or two, either.

Oh fuck off Sven. Nobody in the world wants to see niggers fucking white women. Except for you of course. And the cucks at /gif/.

This. It wouldn't be such a problem if they didn't literally take time out of the plot to go on tangents about social justice and New Orlean's voodoo culture, of all things. It's just not handled organically enough.