Weekend Yea Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Yea Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/107232513/

What's the history of Cinco de Mayo?

Attached: colette cosume question duck 266.jpg (750x600, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/colette/1
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t50663.html
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t417561.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cTZC-j48JWg
mediafire.com/file/tntscvmo8oljapk/Uderzo [Minifig & DanielBT].cbr
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Sergei_Sokol
mediafire.com/file/a082xab1un1up8g/coc_2014_03_14_teuthoids.7z/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.
>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads.

Last time:

-Golden Girl discussion? Hagfish posted a lewd comic on /aco/.
-Demons
-Space stuff

The last thread fucking died in a hurry because Yea Forums is being flooded with Endgame threads.

Attached: colette 1342130787899.jpg (1050x1575, 1.13M)

My dick needs to see more art of her

Attached: colettememe.jpg (1336x2184, 1.59M)

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/colette/1

I hope that user who's been helping me with the Yea Forumsle story shows up again this thread.
Last thread died after he showed up while I was still asleep.

I'm thinking about just making a thread on plus4chan's /coc/ board.

Gonna be another slow thread it looks like.
Not good on a fast moving board.

I'm here, just got back from my shops fcbd thing.So where were we?

Lots of nice new stuff has been added since i last browsed

Attached: kjbhcfhrz.png (800x1078, 1013K)

I believe you had just started combing through issue 7.

Alright. Give me a minute to see if I had some notes stashed.

Attached: 1375451508405.png (683x1200, 257K)

I wish I could contribute more to the discussions in these threads, but alas I am but a simple drawfag.

Feel free to give coc-related requests by the way, I wanna be more of a resource here. Makes me feel included. Have a thing I did for the drawthread.. apologies for multiposting.

Attached: PuckerUp.jpg (818x1000, 594K)

OK.
Requesting you draw some characters wearing sombreros and ponchos while drinking copious amounts of alcohol for Cinco de Mayo.

No notes, so I guess I'll just start from the top.

So for the most part the intro is fine, though it kinda pitters out. Does War know about the champion stuff already? If so, why is he baffled about SG's jump in power?

War knows about the champion system. Only young gods don't know about it.

SG was the weakest, so he assumes even with a champion she wouldn't gain that much power. He also hadn't been keeping track of who had champions when he first shows up, so his assumption is that SG is still the weakest of the pantheon.

I meant if he knew there were efforts being made to recruit champs, but you still pretty much answered my question.

Also, what do you mean by malevolent energy?

He can sense the folding goddess warping her champion's mind for the purposes of causing trouble.

I see. More over stating than anything, but maybe have a note of FG specifically not being in the cloud scene.

The champions stakeout montage is pretty good, Only seems a little off is the tripping up part being a time FG isn't there where the other scenes she seems to never be too far away. That can be handwaved, though.

>His goddess is a twisted pervert
at least she's not improving everything.

*improvising

I'd say the handwave is that she doesn't want to be noticed, and hovering around her champion with a hand literally phased into his skull while he's in front of cameras would get someone's attention.
Even if she could be unseen, I think anyone with any magical abilities or divine blessings would still be able to see or at least sense her.

Not bad, might want to consider a panel or two dedicated to that. just someone saying hey from outta panel, with fg poofing away, and /cole and daisy walking by saying "thought I felt some magic here", but that may be unnecessary.

As some details to dd with the champion confrontation, maybe when Yea Forumsle realizes it's a champion fight, the movie crew kinda freezes in fear, afraid of the potential wanton destruction about to occur, kinda hinting at what happens in issue 9 where people don't want to hire him anymore.

Not sure how to integrate that first part.

For the second point, how about

He grabs a metal pole supporting a spotlight, as he touches it, it goes limp like cloth and then folds several times into a club of sorts.
Some of the studio crew take note of this as they whisper “That’s not special effects...”
“Shhiiiit. Not again. We should probably get out of here.”
As the studio crew all begin backing off as carefully as they can, Yea Forumsle remains where he is looking despondent as he says “Not you too…”

You know, if you do more GG stuff, we could really use Iron Girl's intro comic drawn seeing how her design gets a decent amount of use already. Anyone just following the art is probably clueless as to who she is.

We still don't even have all of the GG characters properly introduced in comic form. Heck, even Silver Queen's origin isn't drawn.

That's fine.

The rest of the issue is fine, just a little error in line 1034 with the word "in vulnerable"

Gonna head out for abit. but I'll be looking over issue 8 while I'm gone.

Alright, thanks.

I'm sure there are more typos like that throughout the thing. I just found another one where a 'with' should've been a 'will'.

The previous thread died too fast, so it has been mentioned to link to the Plus4chan thread, where we can continue to discuss things when Yea Forums is being shit.
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t50663.html

There's also a GG thread
boards.plus4chan.org/coc/t417561.html

>Hagfish

Oh I'm pretty sure you can contribute more than many of us can.
Personally, I'd wish you'd draw more than just GG.

How about drawing Jetpack Valkyrie? She has nearly no art.

Attached: 1549125912687.jpg (807x1200, 213K)

I'm diamonds

This is a fun idea and I'm having a good time working on it so far, but I'll have to pick it up again tomorrow as it's getting late here.

Thanks for the links, I'll keep an eye on those threads. I've never heard of this valkyrie character, is there any discussion about her available?

Attached: 050519.jpg (788x1000, 490K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cTZC-j48JWg

Jetpack Valkyrie is Jetpack Viking's wife. She's a bit new though, only having been created within the past couple years whereas Viking dates back to like 2008? 2009?

She's part of the revamped backstory for Jetpack Viking that's been in the works for a while in that he actually died at some point and has been evading being sent to the afterlife until the Valkyrie sent to collect him eventually just marries him.

A bit of contention on when he dies though since he was proposed to be a WWII vet, but that puts his history at odds with the Justice Coalition and why General Freedom never tried to recruit him. So there's a counter proposal to stick him getting the magical jetpack somewhere in the later stages of the cold war when super soldier skirmishes were becoming more frequent between the global super powers.

But that's neither here nor there on Jetpack Valkyrie who may or may not actually be jobless with the god/s she serves actually having died a long time ago and the version she thinks she's serving being like an echo of him. That might also tie into when she marries Val (Jetpack Viking) and becomes Jetpack Valkyrie.

It's all in such a state of flux right now I can't even collect enough solid stuff on her to scrape together a wiki page.

>I've never heard of this valkyrie character, is there any discussion about her available?

She's the wife of Jetpack Viking. There's little lore on her, she hasn't been discussed much.

I believe right now the general gist is that she was hunting Jetpack Viking, and over the years they get to love each other and eventually married.

My interpretation is that Jetpack Viking has *died* when he got his powers, but his powers as a Champion (ie. one imbued with the power of a God) keeps him alive. Essentially his life is in a limbo. Because he died, Valkyrie tried to take him to the afterlife, but she couldn't. She made numerous attempts at this over the years, eventually they grew to respect each other, and this turned to love. When Viking dies decades later, Valkyrie is the one petitioning the gods to keep him alive. This ends with Viking alive but now mortal, and Valkyrie is officially his wife and they now share powers - making her the Jetpack Valkyrie (her wings are replaced with a jetpack).

>A bit of contention on when he dies though since he was proposed to be a WWII vet,

Vikings mortal self crash lands near a cave, stumbles out, mortally wounded and delirious, in the cave he finds a backpack and puts it on, then collapses, dead (the backpack is the item in question that will turn him into a champion, and the god he champions is Boreas, the north wind - but he doesn't know that). Since he died, Valkyrie come for him, but she can't take him because he is a living champion. She considers this a failure on her part, and is really angry at him. After trying again for decades, she eventually knows him as a person, and grows to respect and eventually love him.

>but that puts his history at odds with the Justice Coalition and why General Freedom never tried to recruit him.
He is just a guy with mild amnesia recruited into the army after he got the jetpack (previously he was a british air fighter). He doesn't even know he has powers, just a jet pack. He finds out about his strength over time, and at first he tries dismissing things as blind luck or just having a good eye.

He stays with the army until the 70s, when he is in Vietnam and becomes disillusioned for good, and quits. He then invents the Jetpack Viking persona and becomes a super hero. Then he dies in the 90s during the siege of the floating Yea Forums city (he is the one who lifts it up!). By the 90s, Valkyrie would be on his side at all times (meaning she is also present at the siege of Yea Forums city, which I think is necessary due to the limited cast of that story).

>stick him getting the magical jetpack somewhere in the later stages of the cold war when super soldier skirmishes were becoming more frequent

That could be an inspiration as to why he decides to become a solo super hero. The whole Viking personality would be a tribute to some people he fought with in the wars.

>What's the history of Cinco de Mayo?
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Why British? He's clearly of German descent with a name like Val Yeager. Seems like an American stealth fighter pilot would work better, one of those experimental totally-not-a-UFO-just-weather-balloon crafts.

And I'm not sure /coc/ had a Vietnam war since the cold war played out differently (not about nukes for one). There must've been some sort of super war using super soldiers fought somewhere during the /coc/ cold war.
Probably happened in one of those Chinese deserts during some sort of skirmish to stop some cult or something from summoning a legion of the undead. There's always someone in fucking China trying to summon that fucking undead legion. Every other decade it seems like someone tries that shit.

Attached: JetSetsconcept.png (2100x1332, 2.95M)

meant to quote
>But that's neither here nor there on Jetpack Valkyrie who may or may not actually be jobless with the god/s she serves actually having died a long time ago and the version she thinks she's serving being like an echo of him.

The gods themselves are manifestations of concepts, given form because their people believe them to have such forms. It's why multiple pantheons co-exist, each with gods over the same things. The Nordic pantheon has died, but the concepts they represent did not. I believe we talked about this a few months back.

Likewise, Valkyrie still ferries the dead warriors to the afterlife, regardless of pantheon. Other beliefs have different characters who ferry the dead souls over, for example Charon. When Viking first meets Valkyrie, he thinks she is an angel who came to heal the wounded on the battlefield (due to her wings)…

>It's all in such a state of flux right now

I need to start making some sketches or so, because I have most of it worked out but I don't have a way to convey my ideas properly.

For Valkyrie's origins:
She's a warrior woman from the early middle ages, wife of the king of a Nordic village of raiders. Said king was murdered by his brother out of envy. This brother, a sadist, takes over the throne and makes her his own trophy wife. But she does not love him. Eventually she poisons their food, killing both of them.
Since she was an exceptional warrior in life, she becomes a Valkyrie in death. Her dying wish was so she could see her beloved first husband, and he becomes the first soul she ferries to the afterlife.
After that, she does the job for over a millennia, usually at times of great wars over northern Europe. She often sleeps for decades until she is needed, so she might have slept over the twilight of the Nordic gods. She is as strong as ten men, greatly skilled with the sword, and learned a great deal of sorcery over the years.

Attached: 1549138644756.jpg (807x1200, 241K)

My thoughts on this are that the Nordic gods died in Ragnarok before the /coc/ universe began (as in a previous iteration of the universe). Skathi survived and tells their stories to early man.
Humans, with their ability to cause things to manifest as real through belief and subconscious burn off of magic, eventually end up making echos of those gods and their functions. These echos, not being he originals, are subject to all the stories told about them and as such can never truly become "alive" because the story they are manifesting from ended before they were born. The stories are still told though, and warped over time to become new stories. The echos eventually found actual life in the Greek Pantheon before they met their end later through whatever means.

I remember we discussed the only real way to truly kill a god is to write it in their narrative that they die.

>I wish I could contribute more to the discussions
Not to be a dick, but since when do you care about lore? And again, not trying to be a penis, but I do remember you actually scoffing and hand-waving at people telling you things you got wrong with GG, so why pretend like you care now?

>Why British? He's clearly of German descent with a name like Val Yeager.

He is a british fighter pilot in the sense that he fought in their army. But his father was a german working class man, and his mother was Scottish. They emigrated to America where Viking was born, but after his father died, they moved back to the british isles. Val himself has to be born at a year so he is old enough to participate in the battle of Britain.

The battle where he crashes down and finds the jetpack, is the final raid on the german battleship Tirpitz, stationed at Norway at the time.

>And I'm not sure /coc/ had a Vietnam war since the cold war played out differently (not about nukes for one).

Vietnam wasn't about nukes, it was about a former French colony trying to gain its freedom. Since they were next to communist China, the reds pumped as much weapons as they could through the north, which eventually turned it a Commies vs. America question. It's a bit more complex than that, but this is the short version. I don't see a reason why most wars could not have played out the same way, since nearly none of them were about nukes (the Cuban missile crisis was one specifically about nukes).

I think that jibes in perfectly with what I said. The gods are manifestations of the forces that make the world what they are. Pantheons are just human interpretations of these forces, turning the concepts into human forms.

So the gods are manifestations of the beliefs of men, but that doesn't diminish the forces behind them. The sun king of one pantheon may have died, but that doesn't stop the sun from rising every morning.

>The echos eventually found actual life in the Greek Pantheon before they met their end later through whatever means.

Plenty of other civilizations have had pantheons - Egyptians, Sumerians, Indians, Japanese, Celts, Nordics, etc.

Yes, 'Nam was fought mainly as a war of ideologies between communism and capitalism with little regard for what the people actually wanted. America didn't want Russia to get another communist ally and intervened to disastrous results.

I mean nukes in the sense of communism vs capitalism and each side with their finger over the big end-the-world button.
In /coc/ the nuke threat wasn't there (the nukes were there, but they wern't as impressive as men who could fly and shoot energy), instead it was "our super guys can beat up your super guys, dare me to prove it!"
So the fear levels wern't as massively super high, the dick waving contest didn't threaten to scorch the skies, meaning the rationality behind many power play decisions would be different.

We're also not beholden to use a 1:1 history with all the historical figures, it really ought to be whatever is the most entertaining instead of "that's what actually happened so that's what happens here".

The Greek pantheon sort of has their roots in the Nordic pantheon though, don't they? Eventually the Norse religion made its way through the Germanic lands and people and ended up in Greece where a bunch of the myths were re-adapted into what became their pantheon.
Or so I've come to understand it.

That's my logic behind those echos becoming the Greek Pantheon.

The Egyptian and other gods developed on their own.

er, no, it was more likely to be the other way around. Greeks had no contact with the Norse, as far as I know. But the Romans took the Greek pantheons as their own, and the Romans definitely had enough contact with the Norse to inspire them.

However I do not know the roots of the Nordic pantheon, this is just conjecture on my part based on which civilizations had contact with each other. As far as I know, the Norse did not make it into ancient Greece. Persians and Egyptians would have had a better chance of influencing the ancient Greece, I think, since we at least have records of those civilizations being in contact with each other.

Another full armour sketch for the Iron Assailant

Attached: Iron Assailant Full Armour 02.png (1378x2039, 367K)

Well I can't pretend I know anything about how well culture moved from civilization to civilization either.

My thinking was that Thor came before Zeus and somehow Zeus took inspiration from both Thor and Odin.
I have no idea if any of that is based on any real facts though.

Is she able to look down upon her opponents in this costume now?

Not too sure about this. Feels a bit too bulky and concealing. I feel like her imposing nature in-costume should come as much from her build as the armor itself, like it should convey that she can kick some serious ass even without the armor.

>Well I can't pretend I know anything about how well culture moved from civilization to civilization either.

You might want to check up on European history. Or even just pre-middle-ages history.

>My thinking was that Thor came before Zeus and somehow Zeus took inspiration from both Thor and Odin.

The first description we have of the Nordic people, and their mythology, came from the romans at around the first century, by which time the Romans already assimilated the Greek mythology into their own belief system. So I don't think there's a way that the norse mythology, as a belief system. has inspired the Greek one, as their civilizations have not been in contact until after both beliefs were formed.

Unless we consider the pantheons in the Yea Forumsverse being separate entities who wage war with other pantheons who are completely beyond the boundaries of the civilizations that beget them. But I think that would go against the core ideas of the gods being conjured by the collective thinking of people. Because they'd be representations of a force of nature, not people who were given birth and then free to dick around on the planet.

I think it'd be interesting if the ancient Pharaohs were the chosen champions of their gods and they had massive mythical battles with the invading Greeks led by their own champions.

We still haven't touched upon how the champions are chosen, though. The only concrete case we have are demigods, who inherited their elders power.

Jetpack Viking found an artefact that imbues the wearer with such power.
It's not much different from how Cytorrak's gem gave Juggernaut his powers.

But we can go further. We can have the Gods personally picking one person. Perhaps the mortals can contact the gods through a séance of sort and enter a pact. Or have sorcerers capable of doing this. It could be permanent or temporary. It could be just one person winning the favour of some gods, through the kind of life they led.

The only further thought I gave to this so far is that the gods can have opinions on their champions. They can gain the gods favour and perhaps more or less power granted to them, depending on this. Jetpack Viking for example is considered one of the most potent avatars of his patron god, which is part of the reason why he is allowed to gain another life after dying.

Of course it would also depend on how powerful the god in question is. A minor god could not give the gift of life. But a more major god could. They could also decide how much power they give, depending on circumstances.

Attached: asterix realistix 2.jpg (1136x1556, 1.25M)

For example there could be sorcerers who temporarily invoke the power of the gods, through a potion.

As inspired by this Asterix comic.

Attached: asterix realistix 3.jpg (1155x1474, 1.76M)

Should be able to turn her head now. That should be a detail of her training during the Bullion era, aside from the bracers and the coils, constant testing of armours, each one with a weird kink to it.
I thought bulky would be appropriate since Katya became so BIG, but I agree on showing more of her imposing nature, let's workshop this.
Until now, the proposal is:
1. She got a hulking figure (over-compensating)
2. Has a visor/artificial eye
3. The suit includes: bracers, faulds and tesla coils.
Do you any suit references we could work with?

Attached: DAM-Laika-Iron Assailant.png (2894x2039, 1.05M)

>Do you any suit references we could work with?
I tried browsing the Marvel wiki for any characters whose armor designs would jump out at me, but nothing particularly grabbed me. Mostly I'm just thinking we work more with the form-fitting armor design trope, given how commonplace it is among both genders.

Each pantheon has their own different rules for selecting champions.
We've added onto it quite a bit in the Yea Forumsle discussion.

In ancient times gods would select their champions based on how well they appealed to their area of divinity. A god of war would favor a strong soldier who has survived many battles and is destined to partake in many more.
A god of farming would favor the farmers and whoever yields the best crops would get their blessing. In a way, humans had to compete for the gods' attention.

In more modern times, with the decline of magic and deities being diminished, the gods are less picky about their champions.
With Val, it was just whoever was "worthy" (by the definition set by the patron god) and wore the jetpack/belt/thing that becomes a jetpack would get the powers.

The Seasons Girls have to be born a certain days and also do a ritual.

The pantheon Yea Forumsle deals with can select whomever they want to represent them, but with how diminished they are they become very tied to their champions and if they are dismissed then the patron god loses a lot of divine power and can't just immediately select a new one.
Heck, Yea Forumsle's patron goddess selected him just because she wanted to fuck him. All if took to enlist him was having him wear the clothes she sent him.

In modern times most divine beings have withdrawn from the world. I suspect this was the fae's doing so they could have a greater share of the ambient magic humans give off when they sleep.
When gods do get involved it's usually for a power play or trying to relive old glory.

I think an artificial eye would be overdoing it.

Attached: 1557013088432 (1).png (1378x2039, 346K)

Cyborg, maybe? When do cyborgs become popular? Because I'm thinking of Omega Red.

She's already a chemically enhanced Soviet super-soldier. Cybernetics feel unnecessary.

>She's already a chemically enhanced Soviet super-soldier.
Armor doesn't really read chemical, fwiw.

Not like Bane. She underwent training and experimental procedures to enhance her baseline strength, so that her bracers' exponential strength boost would be that much greater.

Someone mention only Iris should have visors, I was thinking of drawing a one-eyed Katya with no patch, just the scar.
Neat
I like the Bengus design for Omega Red, we can work from that
No android, got it. Are there any side effects to the chemical enhancements? Like something that would be really fucking with her mind but she keeps composure to continue with the experiments.

Attached: Mvc2-omega-red.jpg (550x800, 138K)

When did we change how the BoBs work?

How did you think they work? I think I recall some folks trying to add on to SQ's bracers' effects, but they were eventually shot down.

I thought you had to be "pure of heart" to use them. Using steroids is cheating and would be an immediate disqualifier.

These aren't SQ's bracers. Iron Girl obtained information on them and brought it back to Russia so the Soviets could create their own.

So they're still magic?

The real bracers are, the Soviet ones aren't.

How did they use technology to imitate them?

Are they only an imitation of the effects Iron Girl was able to observe?

>Are they only an imitation of the effects Iron Girl was able to observe?
Their only effect is the strength boost. IG's observations and notes are what allowed them to replicate that boost with their own bracers.

If they're technological then not only do cybernetics make more sense but also there's no real need for the caveat of exponential power increase.

No, it does not make sense. If they're cybernetics, then the bracers are completely redundant, which invalidates the entire evil-counterpart schtick.

Aaaand back.

Issue 8. The convo between the three unimportant jobs seems a bit dry, like it's less a conversation and more exposition.

Any ideas how to spice it up?
I won't be able to really work on coming up with anything until tomorrow since I know better than to be doing writing this late at night.

I'm also considering making a thread about Yea Forumsle on plus4chan's /coc/ board so we can do this editing whenever without having to worry about the thread dying.

Make the thread if you so desire.

I'd say the main problem is that you seem to repeat yourself. the main message is, "there's no stakes behind the fights anymore"

So something like they're reacting to SG's refusal to give up on Yea Forumsle

>BAH! The woman won't give him up! Where's the stakes? Not an honor battle, not a War of pride, not even a land squabble!

>This is how the world is now. Losing one's pride doesn't make someone a failure anymore. Most of the people who, uh, "follow" him will still be on his side, no matter the outcome. There's no reason to give up a champion anymore.

>Which is what that shaded child is planning to keep her power, I bet. She's probably sticking to hi until his buddies win the fight for him.

something like that. Might be too wordy.

bump

Attached: conrad_colette_cic.jpg (2390x2078, 2.68M)

Alright, so that means the objective should change mid-battle. The Folding Goddess wants SG to admit defeat, changes tactics to killing Yea Forumsle to spite her, but the real objective should be to make Yea Forumsle miserable or to damage his popularity.

I feel like I should give FG and CG some scenes to FG is moving to CG's plans.

I wa gonna suggest using that when WG tries to goad FG, that giving her the reaction from SG she wanted.

>It seems that she won't let go of her champion, but there's always the MANUAL way to do it.

>so that means the objective should change mid-battle.
I may have made a mistake. Or at least sent ripples through the rest of the story that may need more editing.

Neat.

I'll read through it and see if I can piece together what you mean when I'm properly rested.
I have to have the doc open when I do this or I lose track of where we are in the story.

But yeah, WG goading would make more sense in that situation.
I don't think the entire story needs to be too heavily edited, I just need to clearly identify what each character's objectives and motivations are at any given point and make sure the story reflects their current state of mind.

Make the costume mostly form fitting ala Iron Man, but choose one or two elements to really emphasize the bulkiness of. eg. Massive gauntlets or a large 'tesla coil' visibly protruding from the back of the costume.

Heya, /coc/!
Taking a request!

Anyone in particular you feel like drawing?

King Spooky trying to drink a beer?

Attached: 1365385980091.png (546x646, 118K)

I guess this

rest well then.

And this one's no different!

Attached: Spookykooks.png (1000x600, 490K)

hahahahahaha

I like it. Thanks!

I know this is kinda scummy but can you tell me what you think of this?

Jet Sets...

Jet Set Radio?

Nah, it's not scummy at all. Asking for feedback is a good way to learn about how you art.

For me personally, I like all these characters because they have so many varied shapes and colors, but some seem a little... busy? Maybe? The Wildcard especially, since there's a lot of bright colors and tattoos and the mesh jacket.

That's my two cents, I hope it was helpful.

That was kinda the point since they are supposed to be one of many rising superheroes in the youth.
Most of which look to contrast the new guy with his idealistic nature.

Well not exactly.

Where are these from, and more importantly, do you have number one of them ?

Attached: Frank Miller's Asterix.jpg (1032x1400, 220K)

Someone else needs to color this.

Attached: souperman_commands_colette.png (1000x1502, 212K)

You know, looking at the timeline, nothing has progressed into actual present day in the /coc/ setting for a few years now. Nothing is lasted as taking place after 2016.

Might be interesting if they push the timeline forward again.

Soup with no shirt?

If the thread dies again before Sunday is over again I'll make a thread on plus4chan's /coc/ board.

>Soup with no shirt?
You know how capeshit artfags always do everything skin tight? Just draw a nude and color it like there's a super suit there. Super easy.

Not the user who posted that but
mediafire.com/file/tntscvmo8oljapk/Uderzo [Minifig & DanielBT].cbr

Yes... YES! Feel the soup flowing through you!

Attached: weekend creation.png (1000x4350, 617K)

Aw, "scoffed" sounds a bit harsh, but if that's the impression I gave then I need to work on my bedside manner. I guess I had a change of heart.

For a raping pillaging invader that barbarian fellow has always looked remarkably jolly and personable in this piece of art.

That's because he knows what's best in life: to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Attached: 1554617655077.png (1500x2300, 817K)

Can you drew Yea Forumslette lewds?

I have some ideas.

Draw Ball of Arms Man, he's a superhero.

360-DEGREES OF PUNCH!

Attached: ball_of_arms_man_by_mk01-d3j8h4u.jpg (858x756, 237K)

That's one of /tg/'s characters though.

He does have a Yea Forums cousin in The Hand Wizard.

Attached: ics 1359659935180.jpg (800x1132, 100K)

Any inconsistencies found so far with what I suggested?

Which user are you? The one helping with the Yea Forumsle story or the one drawing characters?

Wish I was the latter, sadly the former.

Alright, so now that I've looked at what you've suggested and what was in there, you want to boil it down to one line from each of the three?

G1: “Hmp, so she’s not giving him up? What’s even at stake here if his pride or honor doesn’t matter?”
G2: “That’s just how the world below is now. Losing one's pride doesn't ruin one’s reputation anymore. Most of the people who, uh, ‘follow’ him won’t stop, no matter the outcome. There's no reason to give up a champion anymore if he's still adored even if he loses.”
G3: "If she renounced him right here and now, all that ambient belief would collect upon the Folding Champion. I bet she's just holding out until his friends win the fight for him."

At least the thread is doing better than last weekend.

Anybody else want to request something?
Keep in mind I'll only start working on it tonight since I still got some stuffs to do.

Attached: GoldenGuardianbyThatcher.png (1000x1266, 515K)

Yeah, that's nice and to the point.

How do you feel about drawing a werewolf?

Attached: 1368671665462.png (600x800, 453K)

What kind of Lycanthropy does she possess?

Attached: DaybreakRanger_NightfallPredatorbyStevePrescott.jpg (620x350, 108K)

When the moon is full she can go full wolf monster form.

When the moon is waxing or waning she has varying degrees of being able to transform depending on how much of the moon is illuminated.

During a new moon she has no ability to transform.

Attached: 1375740512944.png (600x800, 253K)

Last night I was tried and wasn't actually understanding what you were meaning then.

I also swapped in WG's "manual" line to replace the goading line that was there before.

Is her wolf form humanoid or a large wolf of sorts?

Attached: Corrupted_werewolf_abomination.jpg (983x1296, 206K)

You mean it's updated on the pastebin?

I meant the doc.
Do you want me to update the pastebin now? I was planning on waiting until after the first pass was sorted.

I've always thought of her having less and less human features the fuller the moon is when she transforms.

Nah that's a better idea. Give me a minute to refresh on the rest o' the issue.

Are there any more /coc/ werewolves? The french Loup-garou that can transform at will, don't get nearly enough mentions

Attached: 1521044497503.gif (1000x828, 263K)

In what form is she the most kawaii?

Could go the other direction and have a classy fellow like Reynardine.

>Reynardine
He's a fox not a wolf.

>He's a fox
Oh no! user's already fallen for his charms!

None that I know about. Either they are very secretive or the vampires all but wiped them out.

No idea.

Attached: 1372206080389.png (924x874, 196K)

I don't think he meant "fox" in that way.

...However...It is quite attractive, isn't he? I'm not gay or anything, but if he invited me to his castle I wouldn't say no.

I don't think there are any pics of her in her wolf form or transforming into her wolf form now that I look at them all.

Not unless that grey wolf behind her is meant to be her and not just something for symbolism.

Attached: 1373467783477.png (800x600, 551K)

Yeah, that's why I was asking.
I don't want to rustle any user's jimmies for depicting her wrong.
Also, I have a nagging feeling that Sokol is eventually going to betray after she's given everything to him when I read the wiki. That may be just my shitty shipping goggles at work though

They've been working together since the 1980s and he hasn't betrayed her yet, so who knows.

Was there never a truce between the 2 species?

Attached: 72e864ae6a57d6d9f25b75a2b695b68e.jpg (1366x768, 264K)

When the moon is almost completely obscured and all she can do is transform her ears.

Attached: file.png (480x640, 173K)

What's the rundown on Sergei anyways?

>When the moon is almost completely obscured and all she can do is transform her ears.

ok nigga, that's pretty kawaii

Ah, the fabled wereawoo.

Looks good.

Awoo you say?

Okay I'm back. Back to the champions, Yea Forumsle trying to talk down FC is good, although both of them calling their goddess "she" is making their dialogue hard to follow.

I think that's a simple fix of changing Yea Forumsle's "she" to "my goddess".

That works.

The action is fine, as usual, The only thing is why SG doesn't follow through with her threat of killing FG?

the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/Sergei_Sokol

Yup, I have already read all of it, I just thought there might be some details that isn't there.

Because she learned how to put her in a headlock from Skathi and so killing her to make her stop isn't necessary.

Ant the theatrics before that? Like, is she not really processing what feats she's pulling?

The theatrics are because they're gods.
This is like the equivalent if someone threw a table during a cat fight.

And yes, SG isn't really aware of just how much power she slings around anymore.

If table throwing is common in your cat fights, I'd hate to piss off the ladies in your town. I guess I'm having a hard time imagining the faces of the goddess' during the fight, and reading it as more violent than it really is.

Anyway, Yea Forumsle's thanks seems off, kinda reads like he was watching the catfight. maybe something more like "I'll assume you did something on your end."

I mean table throwing as a comparison for the sort of escalation that's happening. Before using the whole city as a weapon, just tossing buildings around isn't a new thing when the gods get into a hissyfit, albeit something that hasn't happened in a while.

How about
"I assume you got him off the hook, thanks for that."
?

That works.

The rest of the issue seems fine, so we can head to the next issue.

I remember the Skathi SG movie was a point I wanted to look over, but we're so far ahead I'll just put a pin in it and go through it once we finish the pass.

now Issue 9:

The god confronting is fine, far as I can read. The thing that sticks out is how Yea Forumsle apparently acquainted with the dog?

He's not acquainted with the dog, he's just friendly with the dog.
You get animals to like you by being friendly to them.

I'm just wondering about this line
>“Hello Baron, do you remember me? You’re so big.”

Oh. Hmm.
I think what I meant there is that they had met before, but he never actually got to be acquainted with him.

Might just be better if I change that to "Do you know who I am?"

Okay.

The only real big stopping point is 696 breaking the news to Yea Forumsle. the point is made, but alot of the stuff before could try for a more forward phrasing. Like is the thing about the pantheon even relevant in the story?

You mean these lines?
Six: “But maybe... I’d say that pantheon crossed some lines now, I think they’ll start losing power over this.”
C: “Does that mean I might be off the hook soon?”

I could take them out. Probably wouldn't effect the flow of the conversation. I think there was some other angle I was working from the cliff notes that didn't pan out.

Looking at it, I think I need to switch this line
Six-Nine-Six continues “That big shot actor said he’d be glad to work with you again. A gig with him will clear this bad PR right up.” Yea Forumsle still looks despondent. “Listen, you just need to hold out for a while. Try to dodge the big hand for the sky if you can.”
to
Six-Nine-Six continues “Listen, you just need to hold out for a while. Try to dodge the big hand in the sky if you can.” Yea Forumsle still looks despondent. “That big shot actor said he’d be glad to work with you again. A gig with him will clear this bad PR right up.”

Yeah, that works nice.

I think that covers #9.

Issue #10:

The wave of passion is fine, I just feel it's abit empty. maybe have some of the affected say something. Like the camera sneaking up to the director, saying"

>Now I'll get my chance you bastard

insert director going WWE on the cameraman

>YOUR BLOCKING MY SHOT YOU FUCKING WEASEL!

things like that.

So

The Seasons Girls have already leaped into action, they’ve already knocked out a handful of people who were being violent enough to kill someone. Lawrence the cameraman has escaped their notice as he creeps up behind the director, who is busy manning the cameras himself. With a pair of scissors in hand, Lawrence whispers “Now I'll get my chance you bastard.” and moves to stab the man in the neck; but the director steps to one side suddenly while following the action causing Lawrence to miss his mark, stumbling in front of the camera instead. The, in his god induced fervor, shouts “YOUR BLOCKING MY SHOT YOU FUCKING WEASEL!” and pile-drives the hapless cameraman.

Attached: 1437943188386.png (900x1200, 167K)

Does anybody have the earlier Teuthoid drawings? (drawn by the same guy)

Attached: 1397433298136.png (3045x1816, 1.35M)

You mean the earliest designs? Before they were redesigned to look less OC donut steel dA?

Yeah, I have those in my big fucking /coc/ archive collection.

Attached: 1394983833459.png (500x829, 49K)

How many of them do you want? There were like 40 pics of them from that thread all in very states during the redesign process.

Attached: 1394989629317.png (1980x1356, 1.91M)

>Local supervillain has comfy sleep
>Might awoo later

Attached: 440.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Just the naked ones

Yea Forums's standards and rule enforcement have changed since 2014 and I don't feel like being banned right now.

mediafire.com/file/a082xab1un1up8g/coc_2014_03_14_teuthoids.7z/file

Is this artist someone you know/follow?

Thank You, All I know is that I remember seeing a pic of an earlier design drawn by the guy who drew this

Looking at the fish people they started off as reminds me of the fishgirls from that ennui GO! webcomic now that I think about it.

Well, if the thread doesn't survive the night at least it was productive with new art and editing progress having been made.

>Ah, the fabled wereawoo.

No, those would be the people who, when exposed to the full moon, turn into disgusting cosplayers with awesome power.

Nah, that's wereaboos.