How would you improve Questionable Content user?

How would you improve Questionable Content user?

Attached: Ghey.png (442x350, 156K)

Kill the creator

End it entirely, it's a Ctrl-Alt-Del but for tumblrites instead.
>LOL THE CHARACTERS HAVE COLOURFUL SKIN! XD SO UNIQUE! oh and they're trans too!

Attached: 1542036422408.gif (320x240, 147K)

Delete it.

I read it for a long time and moved on. It's trash for edgy teens like I was.

The problem is entirely tied to mr. self-harm. Fixing the problem would mean having full creative control and, since it's a webcomic, you might as well just start your own.

This. The art even vaguely resembles Ctrl-Alt-Del's heyday in some ways. Fucking end it.

it's the opposite of edgy

For starters, I wouldn't stab my own drawing hand, and get banned from my own subreddit.

Martin snaps and strangles the tranny

the only way to improve it is to make it not have ever existed. since that's not possible, there is no way to improve it.

End it with a massive orgy. Every character comes back to participate, except Hannelore, who works the camera.

I'd kill it

turn it into a christian manga
it already has the stiff lifeless artstyle down

click on "filters" and add the strings
>/qcg/i
>/questionable content/i
I was setting these up just now

Double handstab, draw with feet. Or mouth. Whatever

There's nowhere for anyone else to take the series. QC is about sad people being sad, and about other sad people accepting them in spite of having their own egos in the way of doing anything meaningful. Every comic is about someone grappling with being themselves.

It's like an eternal puberty. There's really nothing you can do with it and nowhere to grow, because if the characters ever matured then all the conflict would be gone.

Serious answer: Turn it into a proper daily soap opera. He keeps trying to do that, but he doesn't know how. He sets up a conflict, but then he immediately resolves it with minimal tension, and any drama is contrived and unearned, making the experience deeply unsatisfying.

The way to do it right is a simple but effective formula: don't ever resolve anything unless you absolutely have to. Each episode, end with an "oh my god, what's going to happen next" cliffhanger. And the next day, don't answer, but jump to a parallel story line. Have three or four plotlines running at any one time, so when one finally has to resolve you've got people still wondering what's going to happen in the others.

Relationship tension is what he goes for, and that works just fine. But the drama has to be earned by the characters pursuing their conflicting goals. His drama comes either from his characters walking on eggshells to avoid violating the latest PC/SJW dictats, or from purely internal personal problems, neither of which is very compelling.

Robot chick feels uncomfortable in her new body -- discomfort that no other robot seems to experience in a world filled with upgrades? Okay, that could be interesting. But not the way he wrote it. How is that getting in the way of what some other character wants? Where's the conflict? It's a purely internal struggle that we only experience by hearing her talk about it. Yawn.

Alcoholic robolesbian encounters a new face at a bar, says she's not dealing with this, and commands the other person -- who hasn't said a word -- to leave? Okay, that could be interesting. There must be a past there, one giving her the authority to make such a demand. Something big must be at stake if the other person refuses, right? Nope, not the way Jeph writes it. All that happens is friendly small talk that robolesbian treats like a huge imposition, making her just look like an ass. No drama, no tension, no story, nobody cares.

Can't be improved. It's a perfect version of what it is.

Can't be done, it started as a way to reference a shitton of indie bands no one's ever heard of then turned into a "how progressive can we be today" challenge. The characters are terrible, the plots are stupid, the art just goes through different phases of bad rather than improve, and I swear to God I can't say how much I loathe the first female character, I forget her name, the fatass with "issues" that means it's okay when she randomly assaults men and they're supposed to be accepting and supportive about it.

Wait, really? Oh that's fucking amazing.

the tranny commits suicide

I would have been respectable of the reddits instead of getting banned from them

Attached: dicks.jpg (905x573, 93K)