I don't get it, where is the joke?

I don't get it, where is the joke?

Attached: 1556960733027.jpg (1260x630, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machismo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHITE PEOPLE, AMIRITE

The joke is that a lot of places use different sauces for customers than they do for themselves and you have to ask for the family spices to get the real kick.

He's a polo shirt wearing douchebro for the same reason the lady who can handle the real spice is a big titted lolcow, the artist's preferences. It'd actually be funnier if the stereotypical asshole COULD handle the heat, imo, because it challenges the character's stereotype more efficiently.

White people don't have a tolerance for true spice like in Indian or Middle Eastern cuisine

indian food aint spicy

I may not like spicy things but at least I don’t have fat ape lips

Do colored people really measure their worth by the level of spice they use to cover up the taste of their food?

What a weird thing to take pride in. Although, I suppose they don't have much else to take pride in lmao

The joke is that Yea Forums will get this exact same thread to bump limit for the 20th time. Fuck you OP and fuck people legitimately replying to this thread.

>colored people
All people do this.
It's called a test of strength, or endurance.
If you can do something painful, you're worth is more than someone who can't do something painful.
Google "Machismo"
Or read the Wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machismo

>Implying no whites do this
Just douchebags in general. They're often the same useless people who think bragging about how they don't need a sweater when it's cold will get them laid.

>All people do this.
>It's called a test of strength, or endurance.
>If you can do something painful, you're worth is more than someone who can't do something painful.
>Google "Machismo"
Really? I served my country thats machismo. Eating something extra spicy makes a person sound like an extra pussy.

It's only something people who have nothing else to brag about, brag about.

This is stupid because the reason these spices were used was precisely to cover up the shit taste of poor quality ingredients that the peasants ate.

Even now the hottest peppers are grown by American farmers, because our food is of such a quality that we can choose not to use it.

Literally the reason why these things are spicy is a defense mechanism to not be eaten, but that toxin was more desirable than tasting shit hyena meat.

>be cajun
>see this at gas station
I've been culturally appropriated by fucking Mexicans!

Attached: bullshit pizza.jpg (486x592, 42K)

>Eating something extra spicy makes a person sound like an extra pussy.
And yet people still do it. Humanity's funny that way.

Literally a /pol/bait thread. You cracka ass nigger kikes never learn.

Are you people still talking this? This had be an the third time we've done this. Jsut let it go already, user.

Yeah bro killing those middle eastern children and raping women that can't defend themselves, SOOOO MANLY

Would you say it's got you rajun?

This webcomic has a really ugly art style

>All people do this.
Huh, then why does the bottle say "Extra Mild for white people". If it isn't racial, then why make it racial?

pic related

Attached: samefag.png (720x720, 566K)

Logic may not be your forte.
It is racial. There is racial banter from all possible skin colors. Are you actually gonna say white people don't shit on everyone else all the time?
And yet you get butthurt when they do it?

>just blend up some ghost peppers and put the mush on my dick
>actually while you're revving up those blenders just pour some hops and gasoline in
>I'll drink that
>I'll tip you if you get the waitress to step on my balls for a bit
>I'm an adult

The joke is under the bad art that does nothing for it. Essentially, "lol white people can't handle spice". I guess that is broadly true, but it's a pretty retarded thing to take pride in.

>be me
>be white
>date Pajeet
>they constantly belittle me for using mayo, insult me for liking deli or pickled foods, make fun of me for trying and not liking food that makes my face numb, insult me when I cook for them, insult the meals my family provides for them, in addition to other forms of being a cunt
>dump them
>they call me up crying for me to take them back
>six years later
>they still get drunk and try to contact me
>they're dating a tranny that looks just like me and constantly shill SJW talking points about how TERFs are Nazis or something
>constantly begs our mutual friends for information about me
>I'm engaged lol
Food snobs are the worst people. They're the greatest manifestation of consumerism, well, that and Marvel movies and other forms of commercial geekery.

Vindaloo.

No user, you see, doing something that delinerately stings but leaves no scar and can be readily remedied with milk and bread is actually super fucking metal. I'm an adult.

Attached: 6C62B92B-1732-4281-BFD4-72485632C31F.png (720x720, 484K)

This, but unironcially.

Why is Raditz working in a restaurant?

What's your pepper of choice?

I find poblano to be the most versatile in cooking. Jalapeno and serrano are good for snacks. Love me some Datil though.

Attached: Guatemalan Insanity Pepper.jpg (510x380, 40K)

white isn't a race its a culture
more of an anti-culture really since they operate by destroying and watering down all cultures, even the cultures of their own race

Not to sound racist, but white people have a right to criticize other races. We literally invented modern civilization and every good thing in your life across every discipline from philosophy to technology. This world would be much better place is "minorities" learned their fucking place. They are literally fucking up thousands of years of continuous progress.

>white isn't a race its a culture
lmao, do non-whites, trannies, and fat SJW's actually think this?

Why is that Saiyan running a mexican restaurant?

>We
Where were you, exactly?

Look man trying to find work is hard especially when Goku keeps coming into every restaurant you work at to ask for a discount

Attached: cholula.png (1260x630, 1.07M)

Just because he asks doesn't mean you have to give it to him user. They were right to fire you.

I'm building on the tradition of continued excellence that my "white" ancestors have strived after since the creation of agriculture. It's kind of what we do as white people. Build things for our direct progeny. Foreign invaders can fuck off.

Why does this comic always provoke 500 posts from white people who are totally not offended?

>my "white" ancestors
>t. amerimutt

What are you doing to build on a legacy of a bunch of ancestors you don't know anything about?

Correct. My ancestors also conquered and settled America.

cholula is objectively the best hot sauce.

>a bunch of ancestors you don't know anything about
Speak for yourself. I have a detailed history back to the 1700's of my family.

Your ancestors assured you have no right to claim to be a part of white history anymore when they started humping everything that moved. inb4 denial

Why'd you dodge the question?

Oh my bad.
>What are you doing to build on a legacy
Having as many white children as I can while continuing my family's name. If you meant to ask what I do for work? Small business owners, but that is kind of besides the point. A legacy doesn't need to be filled with exceptional people to be exceptional. It just needs to continue until it produces a person capable of great things.

Because the question is a false premise and without requirement to respond. Try again.

It's my favorite too. But, I''m white.

white as an identifier was invented by the British in WW1 as a propaganda tool to convince oppressed ethnic minorities like the Irish and Welsh to enlist

You are the joke, OP.
The sort of awful, shallow joke that just keeps being made even though everyone just wants it to go away, like a walking Adam Sandler movie.

its too mild and lacks flavor. gimme a rogan josh or red sevina

>Race is a social construct because I said so!
Ugh, you people are the fucking worst.

A legacy doesn't start until someone does something great. If you have a descendant that ends up doing something amazing, no one is going to learn about you, they're going to learn about that descendant.

If race is a social construct then so are racists.