*ahem*

*ahem*

FUCK MOSES AND FUCK THE JEWS

Attached: 1556968874765.png (533x300, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus:_Gods_and_Kings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not Jews yet, they're Hebrews.

*ahem*

FUCK RAMESSES AND FUCK THE EGYPTIANS

Attached: Moses don't care.jpg (1278x720, 94K)

>mfw some jew demands i let his people go

Attached: download.jpg (254x199, 4K)

HEBREW.
They started calling themselves Jews only after the destruction of the kingdom of Judea.

I love the movie

>totally different goy

>Not "Fuck Big Boys and Fuck Playing With Them"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
Best part of the movie.

Attached: Best part of the movie.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

IMO the last plague actually beats the song sequence involving all the others. And the scene where Moses discovers the burning bush was fucking great. Or the scene where Moses confronts Ramesses and he accidentally foretells the demise of his own kingdom. There was also the last scene with Moses coming down with the Ten Commandments.
The more I think about it the more I remember just how many fucking excellent scenes it had.

Attached: Pacha wario.png (557x605, 200K)

It's a short scene but I always love that shot of the whale shark just passing by next to the Hebrews.

Attached: eee7e2f7b058128608055312d029f00f.jpg (1278x720, 77K)

Muslims are worse but I agree with you

Ancient Egyptians weren't Muslim.

Attached: p5642525.png (1304x732, 887K)

I know, I’m just saying they’re worse

>The Ten Commandments is a masterpiece
>Prince of Egypt is the best bible animated movie ever created

I expected to love it like Ben-Hur but surprisingly after 3 hours of epic they suddenly went cheap and showed only a couple plagues. And the pharoah survives thankfully he has a good last line.

pretty ballsy of them to give God a villain song

>So let it be written. So let it be done.

Fucking love the 10 commandments. The prince of Egypt was really fucking good too.
Has there been a bad adaption of Moses' story?

I've come to make an announcement: Rameses The Great is a bitch-ass motherfucker, who pissed on my fucking wife. That's right, he took his pharaoh fuckin' quilly dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "THIS BIG", and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter-dot-papyrus, Rameses The Great, you got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like! THAT'S RIGHT, BABY. TALL POINTS, NO QUILLS, NO PILLOWS, LOOK AT THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BALLS AND A CANOPIC JAR. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH! That's right, this is what you get! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'M PISSING ON THE MOON! How do you like that, RA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have TWENTY THREE HOURS before the piss DRRRRRROPLETS hit the fucking earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

>Has there been a bad adaption of Moses' story?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus:_Gods_and_Kings
Made by Ridley Scott, decide it yourself.

Attached: 13167-exodus_gods_and_kings_movie-wide.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 134K)

Habirus, and that's technically just the Levites

>be the pharaoh
>fucking nomad Hebrews invaded my city and demand to stay
>jeeeez! okay.hieroglyph we could use some more people anyway
>5 generations later they turn my beautiful city into slums and ghettos, not even the Nubian did this shit
>one day some nigga called Moses comes and tell me I should give them my gold because some bush on fire told him they deserve it more
>told him to fuck off.
>their God rains plagues over my city, even kek helped them, what the fuck kek? RAAAAAAA!
>I'm not having this shit anymore.
>kick those filthy Hebrews out of my city, I'm sure this won't be the last time someone kicks them out of a country anyway.
>finally massive exodus of Hebrews out of my city happens.
>feels_God_man.SmithsonianMuseum
>what do you mean they broke into my Treasury? what do you mean they took my gold? what do you mean they shit all over the floor and walls?
>chase them around the desert
>their God throws fire and wind at us and helps them cross the sea. I nearly fucking die trying to cross.
>well, they escaped with my Gold, but at least now the people of the world will know about the Hebrew treachery, there's absolutely no way they can turn this into looking like they were the victims all along.

Attached: yiuy.jpg (600x456, 50K)

>pharaoh can you free my people please :)
>*hardens the pharaohs heart so he doesn't free anybody*
>just fyi if you don't free my people I'll kill a bunch of children...

Attached: just a prank bro.jpg (685x385, 46K)

Oh plenty. Most adaptions of Exodus are pretty bad. Those are so well remembered because they're exceptions to the rule.

Etika go home you're drunk

The filmmakers really went above and beyond by not making the sea floor just a straight line of sand or rock

weak link

Attached: ishypddt.jpg (239x283, 14K)

Getting a bit Yea Forums, but this seems like as good a thread as any. What are some other biblicalish epics you guys like?

I'm partial to The Robe, myself. It's got some genuinely great dramatic moments, but is simultaneously so corny and goofy at times you feel like you're watching an MST3K episode

Attached: robe.jpg (885x350, 71K)

>i warned you about god bro
>i told you dog

Ben Hur

"He took the sword from my hand."

Nice

Attached: CE55A42D-0862-417B-BAD1-1E7E75DE293F.jpg (600x477, 146K)

That movie needs a fucking blu-ray. STAT.

Such a good movie. Have to watch it one of these days.