Soo, is it really that bad?

Soo, is it really that bad?

Attached: marvel rising heart of iron.jpg (654x1000, 169K)

Has the most tolerable Squirrel Girl in years, but beyond that it's pretty boring.

I am not a fan of the animation style, but other than that I don't know since I haven't watched it, nor do I plan to.

REEEE GIRLS SHOULDN'T LIKE COMICS! STOP PANDERING TO GIRLS AND ONLY DO BOY STUFF! REEE RRRRREEEEEEE

ok cuck

Is that NFL Superpro???

Story and pacing are boring, but what really grates is the dialogue. I can't even pinpoint the issue, but they don't talk like normal people.

It also makes liberal use of bubblegum pop-ish songs which I'm not against, but it comes in at the oddest moments in a very jarring way, at full blast, and loops.

These problems wouldn't kill a show individually, but when combined the show comes across as insincere.

Who's the fire guy; not Johnny Storm, right? Looks like his post-SW2015 costume.

>all those different skin tones.

>women are above any criticism

Attached: 1555864765891m-1.jpg (201x257, 11K)

sometimes it feels like they're being criticized for existing as main characters

pretty good

that paranoia keeps you docile to the cause. Continue to be affraid and angry. They'll give you a nice belt one day, and a clock

Eh...I've seen worse, but I've also seen a lot better. The tear-jerker moment kinda fell flat because the "the only way to close the portal is to destroy the power source" skipped over the far more obvious "disconnect the power source". And then "close it" inexplicably reversed it. An overly convenient solution stacked on top of unnecessary melodrama. Also Squirrel Girl is annoying as fuck.

On a semi-related note, is Miss America's punches making star-shaped holes a new thing? I don't remember that from Young Avengers and it seems kinda stupid. Kinda neat, but kinda stupid.

They should be. They don't belong there. Never has there been anything worth while with a female protagonist. Prove me wrong. Spoiler you can't.

Wheel of Fortune? Vanna White is wheel-y great!
Also, Touhou.

Literally both of those are basically only popular for sex appeal. That's all women belong in. Not actually being characters.

First define "worth while" otherwise we'd be chasing your goalpost forever.
Makes loadsa money? Check.
Gets good reviews by non-SJW men? Check.
Generally liked by audiences? Check.
Something YOU PERSONALLY think is "worth while"? Doesn't matter.

Attached: LICD.jpg (1232x552, 253K)

>implying the patterns of touhou bullets aren't what many people play the games for
you haven't seen actual gameplay, just pics, right?

Okay sure. So you're saying the fa t they're female is incidental. That they very well could have been spaceships. Women again do not add anything of value to anything.

Look at the cuck cry. Literally couldn't say anything but NOU. Can't even name one. One single piece of media. Pathetic.

what do you want women to do about it? bind their wheels and act like men?

This "show" confuses me, cause it doesn't really seem to have episode. Just made for TV movies broken up.

Again showing women add absolutely nothing. The only "good female character" is one who tries to act like a man. They are eternally jealous of males and want to be one. There are no good females in media, just ones who want to be males or are garbage.

I honestly think you're a SJW, because when you list "only good female are the ones who act like a man", you're asking for more crap like Brie Larson's Captain Marvel.

that man's face looks so fucking revolting

Attached: 235a - Plankton Paranoia (351).jpg (682x384, 91K)

>gets asked to define his bullshit before starting a pointless discussion
>"ha you couldn't even cater to my bullshit"
Maybe just ignore this faggot.

There's a difference between trying to be masculine and being s full blown bulldyke.

He IS a SJW. He's baiting this thread as a misogynist so he can screencap his posts and go "see, this is why Yea Forums needs to be burned into the ground" on Twitter.

Jesus fuck, is this how Yea Forumsmblr is now? Straight up double think. If you're fighting AGAINST these SJW degenerates you MUST be one? Jesus...

>couldn't say anything but NOU
I could, but I know you'd say "nah that's NOT what I meant."
What do you mean by "worth while"? Makes lots of money? There are plenty of works with a female protagonist that do that. Critically acclaimed (by critics that matter, meaning men who are not SJW)? There are plenty of works with a female protagonist that do that. Liked by audiences? Same. All three? Same.

But first you have to pin down the goalpost of "worth while" otherwise we'd be chasing your ambiguous "worth while" forever.

Attached: this is bait.webm (1080x1080, 1.09M)

It's a good enough board if you just ignore everyone's intentions and conspiracy theories.

I think the point is that SJWs come in and purposefully cross the line in to misogyny so they can screen cap their own sexism and take it back to whatever hole they hide in and indoctrinate more people.

>HUURHURR *BUUUUUUUURP* MAN WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE PROTAGS AT ALL FUCK 'EM
>Versus
>This female lead is shit. Write a better one.

If you agree with the first, you're just helping a false flag op.

Women are stupid and I don't respect them.

It's the dullest shit. Expecting anything good that has a female protagonist in this day and age is foolish.

It's inoffensive. Kamala and Squirrel girl's friendship are the highlight of the series.

Well that and SG's thickness.
Nothing stellar but you probably won't hate it.

>see Yea Forums we have a waifu cartoon know will you start liking us again

>itt no one actually read it

He looks like inferno, an inhuman

Does no one at marvel know how to make a good animated show anymore?

Almost 10 women
And none of them can show her legs
Marvel and Lucasfilm are fucked, huh?

/c/ is too smiten with the actually good superhero waifu show

Attached: DCSHG-Blue.png (801x1043, 609K)

Walt Disney would vomit just to see these drawings.

Attached: Disney-s-Peter-Pan-image-disneys-peter-pan-36193824-1440-1080.jpg (1440x1080, 167K)

Woah, I wonder why a cartoon that is actualy made to be a cartoon instead of a social pandering set-piece is actualy enjoyable... what could possibly be the reason...

Oh look at that
Women can show their legs in DC
The Taliban regime of Disney did not arrive there

Attached: marvel rising.jpg (800x480, 69K)

We got a cute sad Kamala out of it

Attached: 2EF196AA-3A32-4973-BACC-D4154C798CB8.jpg (1334x750, 91K)

It was OK. It wasn't great, but it was OK.
This.

Holy shit it's that fucking sperg from the female villains thread. How's it going man?

Attached: 5e76246.jpg (1080x976, 154K)

i don't know about the movie, but the comic is amazing

Attached: I-Kill-Giants-Spot-00014291.png (1280x720, 485K)

Why couldn't we protect her smile bros

So, Kamala's personality like this time?

I have a weird question; sorry but I'm dropping the old Yea Forums roleplay for a second.

Do people actually notice stuff like this? It's not like the characters have bad costume designs, but even if I didn't like them, I don't feel like my first idea for a solution would be "show more cleavage" or "show more legs." If I wanted to look up lewd depictions of them, I'd just type in name + "rule 34"

It's pretty enjoyable if you don't take it too seriously

I actually like this Riri much more than the comic version

It's not that they're being criticized for being main characters
It's that the main characters are often boring as shit and lean on the personality trait of 'being the audience surrogate for girls' for everything.
Compare this shit to Ryuko and Satsuki in KLK. They both go through arcs, have distinct personality traits and relationships and represent interesting aspects of the story's themes.
In the West, it seems a lot of creators are so desperate to get better representation in media (which, to be fair, is needed) that they forget that stories are supposed to do more than just be shows for audiences to self-insert into for power fantasies.

Attached: I am lazy.png (720x780, 629K)

I'd have rathered a Amethyst Princess of Gemworld adaptation, but I'm sure it would have been shit too.

Hey now, the sex of the character doesn't matter, it's the role they play and how entertaining they are at it.
So basically like said.

Did your mother hurt you? Sorry she did user. You should see a therapist about that, preferably a guy therapist so you won't freak out worse.

That's because it's made by a woman.

Have sex, incel

so this is Disney's response to this?

Attached: 250px-DC_Super_Hero_Girls_Poster,_Jun_2018.jpg (250x274, 28K)

I noticed it because of the dolls and that damn molded on clothing bullshit they wont drop.
I'm not sexually attracted to women but I always notice when they drop a cute dress/skirt design for some boring and gross pants of a plain skinsuit.

I know, right? It's like I'm back in the 90s.

Attached: captain-planet.jpg (600x400, 58K)

No it was to combat the one before, they made dolls of them. I think Forces of Destiny flopping also had something to do with it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Worked for Monster High.

Attached: MV5BNWRkMTllZjgtMDUyZi00OTE1LWFlZjQtYTMxZGExNGJjNGEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1MjA5MjM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 25K)

>roleplay
You should kill yourself.

>he didn't watch the first season of winx club
>he didnt watch sailor moon
>he didnt watch totally spies
>he didnt watch original scooby doo
The list goes on, incel.

>No Gwenpool
I can see why.

>Forces of Destiny
Dear God, I had purged this from my memory. Fuck you!

Spoiler you are a imbecile, and probably a troll from /pol/

Attached: 250px-The_Sword_1.jpg (250x381, 34K)

Silent Hill 3
Spider-girl

Kamala is the only good character there

She needs her own cartoon that's not run by SJWs and no crossovers, just build it around just her and her rouges gallery.

>Drop a cute dress/skirt design
None of these characters have a cute dress/skirt design, unless I missed something completely in the comics. Closest is America wearing shorts.

"Rogues gallery"
Including her arch-nemesis the Shocker!

Only tangentially related to some superhero redesigns I remember they came out with a new Ms Marvel suit and a particular reply changed it to pants and sparked my rage.

Yeah she doesn't really have a a rouges gallery, right? That was the main thin people suggested to fix her character.

>Fucking blue people telling me to recicle and shit!

Shitty animation
Sunday morning cartoon story with no character growth
No worth while plots
Incredible amount of sameface
Terrible voice acting.

Just another day at the Marvel animation mill.

You've got it all wrong. These people had very loving mothers who treated them like gold, and when the rest of society's women do not act as anons mother to them and others, it makes them REEEE. They've got a warped idea on what a woman should be, and can only cry cuck when called out on it.

Fortunately it's slowly building up. We're just far away from the days of old time Spiderman where you could introduce a new villain or two in every issue. Today's readers tend to go for longer storylines (fewer villains introduced), villains making cameos from other books, and also the heroes tend to solve problems through resolving misunderstandings, which makes the villains less suitable for future appearances. Also having an event every year to deal with has not helped Kamala develop her own cast well at all.

I'd have watched it all by now if the episodes weren't split into hour long specials. Make it 22 minutes or only make one hour long special.

i've seen all the movie specials and honestly the only thing that really keeps me interested is the character interaction comedy they just bounce well of each other in some cases, it's certainly not every single scene but there's some fun moments, action is ok at best and isn't helped when they purposefully cut away from the action, the sound track is pop music which fucking grating if you don't like pop music, a lot of the times the actions of members of the cast give you a "but fucking why?"moment, tldr it's not the worst super show but it's not making any stretches to be the best.

MH dolls are ugly but I can see why theyvwould appeal to little girls especially all thise colors and different dresses even if it's the same body type. Even the first DC Superherogirls was like that and it was a hit.

Marvel Risisng is mostly boring and bland designs. Maybe Spider-Gwen and Squirrel Girl would be interesting but they still look bland as shit. Maybe they should drop that crap and now that they for the X-Men back really go for their more known Marvel ladies.

You can't tell me they aren't pushing an agenda when they have decades of comics to adapt from and deliberately choice to exclusively look at the past view years, ever since Disney bought them. How else would you get an animated show with all the minority characters and tumblr race/gender swaps?

They make it really obvious they care more about pushing this agenda or cultural market than doing that would give justice to the comics they're ripping from.

The 90s did it in a way that felt sincere and forced or was trying to even get me to vote one way or another. It was just there and trying to appeal to everyone.

The show's called Captain Planet, not Captain Northern Hemisphere.

>everyone is a teenager/young adult
>suddenly Carol
Uhhh...

I recognize everyone except fire dude, and I wish I didn't.

Holy shit they actually manage to give Ironheart her own costume instead of just giving her Stark armor and calling a day. This is nice.

Someone needs to keep the Poochie legacy alive.

>the goalpost-shifting user got banned
based mods

Attached: bro.jpg (474x595, 30K)

Punching star shaped portals is literally one of the main things that they had America do in Young Avengers. She was basically their innerdimensional taxi service

>MH dolls are ugly
thems fighting words Monster High dolls are some of the best designed dolls we've had in years.

he looks like that because he is he

> america
> ms marvel
> cap marvel
Shit tier cast. Riri Williams is at least a bit interesting