I'm tired of waiting

Olan...

Where is it...Where the fuck is the trailer for Season 2

Attached: 1556956954928514167204.png (236x270, 89K)

Fuck that, where's Close Enough?

With Miller gone, Warner Bros pick for her replacement being #MeToo'd and CN currently under no management I don't understand why this isn't bigger news

I know I'll be eviscerated but I didn't like final space that much. Gary's VA makes me want to rip my ears off, his voice is so annoying all the time. STOP. SCREAMING. I'd be open to a season two if he wasn't having voicebox sex all the time though.

Attached: thinking.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Didn’t Louis CK kill the entire animation block after he got metoo’d?

I actually had an AMA with Olan on Reddit and when I brought up the narrative that certain aspects of the show feeling forced felt like they were needing to check off a cliche list because it was mandated by the executives he denied all of it

He said KVN was not an executive decision that was all Olan's idea and Trybor was also not an executive decision. I'm sure Olan just can't give out specifics about his job due to his privacy clause in his contract because realistically I can't prove anything Olan says I true

Warner Bros not giving a flying fuck about TBS's sister channel to Adult Swim and Mike Lazzo ready willing and throbbing at the idea of just crashing Adult Swim with no survivors makes me fear for the future of Adult Swim

Final Space should just be Netflix Exclusive it's too good to be in the hands of CN

This show is terrible though

This was another thing I discussed with Olan on Reddit about the forced comedy in scenes that didn't need it and Olan continued to swear on his life that these scenes we're not executive booked and by season 2 he claims he's been listening to fan input so Gary will tone his autism down a little bit

but I like KVN and he better be in S2

We're you that one user who raged when Gary cried tears of joy that KVN got killed by the HIVE drones?

>We're you that one user

What did he mean by this?

Honestly, I'm happier that he's making youtube videos again.

I'm not in every fucking thread on this board

I hope Gary gives his dadcat bestfriend a proper burial.

The show was pretty good as time went on. At first I hated the MC, but you can tell he was a broken nice guy trying to cope with his loss. The more I go back the more I feel so bad for him. I do wish they tone it down a bit for season two.

How come?

Who's gonna stay dead in season 2? Season 1's finale had such an "everyone dies" ending I can't even imagine who'll be the cast of season 2.

Sounds like you just whined about the show at Olan's face via passive-aggressive questions.

I know a lot of people didn't like the show but I honestly found it charming. I did like that despite being the "idiot space adventurer" he's actually allowed to be pretty competent. He does good in a fire fight, he's not half bad at piloting the ship or doing his space missions. He's not just dead weight. Hell, he's able to keep up with Avacato for their few missions together (even though Avacato is clearly better at this)

Gonna be dumped on the Warner media streaming service I bet

Maybe we'll finally get some decent Quinn fanservice.

>No scene of Quinn slipping out of that uniform
>No sex scene with Quinn and Gary
>No sex scene with Future Quinn and Gary

Gary is pure and only for marriage.