THIS girl doesn't like boys

>THIS girl doesn't like boys
They expect us to believe this shit?

Attached: tumblr_oh005imJhi1sis7hho3_250.gif (177x177, 418K)

She's obviously not gay. Just bisexual.

And that means she's willing to share dicks with other girls, which means Marco is one step closer to a harem ending.

Christ on a cracker, do I have to make a flowchart to explain this shit?

I never watched the show, but wasn’t she dating that Mexican boy? And now she’s suddenly a lesbian?

Sure, why not.

Fucking dykes should be collectively curbstomped outve existence

does she say something that can be seen as implying she doesn't like boys? like that marco 'wasn't her type' (implying her type is girls)? haven't seen the episode yet.

That's how it works. She was normal and then she caught the gay and now she likes girls. There's a chance she'll get better before the series finale but I wouldn't hold my breath

>outve
It's out of. I've never seen someone make this mistake before, it's always the other way around.

Because of that look of loving admiration as her eyes shimmer and her pupils widen while she looks at Marco in his dapper suit.

Wow, who would've known, she was actually repulsed during this scene?

Attached: 6ff05ac22a68c5fc4f34340fd80676b8.gif (540x540, 1.7M)

She's blushing, right? Or is it just the Blood Moon's reflection?

Yeah, they're both blushing. The Blood Moon does show up a few seconds later in that scene but it has a way more obvious red glow.

Doesn't matter what you believe. They are writing it and they can do anything you want. Your basedboi manchild feelings are so fucking irrelevant its hillarious.

Keep getting mad and spamming Yea Forums though. THAT will show them!

She still likes boys, but now takes one for both teams. She's the best of both worlds and should be treated like a QUEEN.

I'm just saying if she's meant to be a full-blown lesbian, it's inconsistent. If she's bi it's not.

I don't even watch the show, but still, it's possible she's just behaving how she thinks she should. Plenty of gay people think they're straight for years. Or she's bi, don't know, don't care.

>I don't even watch the show
Wow! Why are you offering your unsolicited, uninformed opinion then?
>but still, it's possible she's just behaving how she thinks she should.
With involuntary and physiological reactions? Don't answer that. You don't watch the show so you shouldn't be posting here. I guess you thought this was a culture war thread and you had to throw in your two cents to stick up for Team Gay or something? Well it's not that, so get lost.

why is her girlfriend so ugly thou? I think some people would let it pass iif she didnt looked like a tumblr OC

Attached: 153.png (540x304, 245K)

It's just a cartoon, chill. The only thing I'll say to that is never underestimate the power of self-delusion.

Attached: S2E39_Star,_Marco,_and_Jackie_best_of_friends.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

because the sjw crowd digs interracial couples

It is well documented that a lot of lesbians and bisexual girls were originally heterosexual girls who were converted by bad experiences with men. See series director Sabrina Cotugno.

Marco mistreating Jackie turned her gay.

>Marco is such a piece of shit that he turned Jackie into a lesbian

honestly this is the only interesting thing about the season.

Attached: 1554151431292.gif (335x415, 1.04M)

She “learned a lot about herself” in France which is code for “I learned pussy is great ngl” in modern times. Really if Marco wanted and played the cards right, he could be fucking solid with a harem here.
Seriously though, just slut him out to every female.

then why LGBT activists always say that gay people are born gay?

the worst thing about this show is characters doing 180s and going full retard to serve the plot

Attached: 1551378260778.png (1280x920, 846K)

I don't watch this show, but I'm honestly curious, but literally why do lesbians trigger Yea Forums so much?
I mean this shit just keeps happening.
Picture unrelated.

Attached: 1466958148708.png (500x341, 71K)

>boyfriend cucks cotugno with a hotter, sluttier girl
>gives her syphilis
>she runs off to france in a student exchange program and eats some brown french girl's pussy
>years later makes jackie run off and eat french pussy too as revenge against marco, and by extension her boyfriend and all men

>I mean this shit just keeps happening.
This could be why.

Because if the general public knew people could be turned gay in their formative years they would demand the indoctrination stop. Which would damage gay recruitment efforts and cause their numbers to plummet.

By "this shit", I was kind of referring to Yea Forums getting their shit in a twist about it, but okay.

Lesbians don't bother us. Previously straight-seeming girls suddenly being turned into last-minute lesbians in the last season for SJW brownie points bothers us.

yeah, gay activism thought it would be a good idea to convince everyone that being gay is like being black, and it worked

I want whatever you've been smoking.

Well I mean maybe they're gettin their panties all bunched up because they keep seein it happen too often. I could understand being annoyed by it, but perhaps not to the extent that people complain about it here. Like, I get being upset by it. I don't get posting about it as much as people do here but I do understand how it would be annoying.

Oh god this entire post is a mess what the fuck was I thinking.

>syphillis
did he go to Africa or something?
Also I thought pic related was who wrote it in

Attached: 9C42D31E-49DE-4FDE-9387-3DBEAB6F139B.jpg (1242x275, 215K)

She's not the "series director", she's the director for 11 episodes so far, out of 131. And Brett Varon, not Cotungo, was the director of this particular episode.

No one but you used the word director.

She's just bisexual you dumb faggots like all women are.

Attached: THREESOME.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Why can't showrunners run their fucking shows these days?

Suddenly getting more episodes then you expected you'd get can be rough but was THIS really the best they could do?

>series director
>director
user...

Dictatorships are bad, retard. The best teams are crews where everyone feels like they belong and their contribution matters. If you're a total asswipe telling everyone "NO NO NO IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" no one's going to want to work with you on your shitty kid's show.

Attached: ugh.png (400x225, 117K)

Leadership is not a dictatorship, nor is letting every person on staff pull the show in their own direction the only way to keep them happy (unless they're whiny prima-donnas). There's a lot of sloppy messes being made these days.

That's when you get the Star Wars prequels.

your expecting outrage tards to actually know anything about production when there still questioning whether the blackmail shit post is legitimate or not

Attached: 1556506373241.png (532x477, 186K)

>Meant to be full-blown lesbian
Clearly not, she's meant to be bisexual. If she has a girlfriend it doesn't mean she doesn't find guys are attractive, because she still does. That's what it means to be bisexual user, to be into both sexes.

She's obviously bisexual user.

Are you stupid or something?

>I learned a lot about myself and realized Marco wasn't a good match
>so I'm with a girl now
>but that doesn't mean I don't like guys
Pretty clunky.

And the opposite gets you family guy.

>no matter how much shit they squeeze out it doesn't stink!
>the audience is to blame!
Fashionable corporate defense tactics.

No, it's not you're just dumb.

You're wasting your time and mine with this weaksauce trolling, tumblr.

Attached: 1319186466198.png (545x500, 33K)

She went to France, and discovered she liked girls. It's not complicated if you're not a brainlet.

Moar like "THIS girl is a thot who will get her kicks however she can"
>Jackie for THOT of the year, 2019

The issue is "this shit just keeps happening" to characters that have shown no real proclivities to their preference previously.
You wanna make a LGBT character? Fine, but you should either have them introduced or have the story/show reinforce those actions decisions.
Instead, time and time again we get characters who suddenly catch the gay-virus because the show runners want to get inclusion-status stickers to put onto their creations instead of actually having the guts to write a character that way and maintain them throughout the series.

Saying she found out Marco wasn't a good match while having her munch on pussy symbolism strongly implies a connection between the two statements.

Which doesn't make a lot of sense anyway since she broke up with him because she decided they weren't a good match and that was before Cotugno turned her gay.

>look at me!
>I put a gay in a children's cartoon!
>I'm so clever!

Attached: 1352929053182.jpg (512x384, 37K)

This is all pretty retarded. Teenagers realizing they're bisexual is not some crazy out of nowhere "twist" it's so fucking common it hurts. In a lot of these shows, the characters are tweens or teens and wouldn't you know it, they realize they're bisexual. Or they could be "experimenting." Either way it's too damn common and mundane to even give a shit about, and you know what? More and more, showrunners don't make a big deal or even a deal at all about it. It's just a boring thing that happens because it happens in real life so often.

This is such a retarded way to look at storytelling. We don't need to know every aspect of a character from the very beginning for those aspects to be legitimate. People change and discover new things about themselves. If characters didn't then that would be poor storytelling.

Also, the intentions of the writers are irrelevant to the quality of the writing itself.

>strongly implies a connection between the two statements
No it doesn't, brainlet.

Bisexuals are not common.

Having a character proclaim how gay they are while munching tacos is not "not making a big deal of it"

>Having a character proclaim how gay they are
What the hell are you talking about? I can't even think of a cartoon offhand where a charcter actually says "I'm gay." They just show them holding hands with a girl in the background or some shit half the time. Homosexuality and politics or explicit orientation are never even mentioned. Sometimes you only know because the writers say so afterwards there's anything at all happening. It's the exact opposite situation of what you're talking about.
Also we can talk about what stats on bisexuality are but Gen Z experimenting or questioning as kids is not fucking rare at all.

It's my conspiracy theory that more people are bi than straight because there are a lot of attractive men and women out there but they put straight on censuses to avoid being found out

>I can't even think of a cartoon offhand where a charcter actually says "I'm gay."
The taco-munching was pretty blatant

>Gen Z experimenting or questioning as kids is not fucking rare at all
Because they're told constantly that being straight is boring and evil.

>retarded way of storytelling
>"hey I'm back from france and I found out I like muching carpet!"
clearly the pinacle of writing. truly the best. please, give them an award, somebody. I love it when character traits literally come out of nowhere without explanation. just *poof*, I'm a thing now! absolutely brilliant. A+. Stay Amazing.

no one said she was having gay sex, it's your weird mind reading into that, quizzie

If she breathes SHE'S A THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!