Joe Russo basically got his daughter a steady acting gig at the Hawkeye TV show

>Joe Russo basically got his daughter a steady acting gig at the Hawkeye TV show

Based Russo.

Attached: Russos.jpg (850x529, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Ava_Russo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hack director gets his ugly daughter a role through nepotism

That's everyday in Hollywood.

I didn't know he was Jazz's father

is it confirmed the show is gonna be about her?

I Was hoping for the hawkeye show to be about his Ronin shit

A bunch of fat, sweaty TV executives are going to run a train on her, aren't they?

Me neither.

That looks like old man Mark Ruffalo.

Wait, he's not Jazz' father. The OP's wrong.

This is the Russo brother that played the gay guy in Endgame, right?

They already did

Yep. He also played Fury's doctor in The Winter Soldier and the psychiatrist that Zemo kills in Civil War.

Attached: Russo.jpg (1280x1070, 567K)

They already said it was going to be about Kate becoming the new awesomest Hawkeye evah so enjoy...

That sounds stupid. Is she even a good actress at least?

The show is about Kate and Hawkeye. Not about Lila Hawkeye's daughter which Joe Russo

Kate Bishop is trash, and Young Avengers is trash.

LE 56% FACE

>ugly
Found the incel with no taste

Damn she's hot

Can I get a picture of when the fuck this gay character appears in the movie? I've been googling it for the last half hour but haven't found Jack shit

how is that based. that's how most actresses get jobs. Daddy or mommy pays their way in.

He's the guy in Cap's support group talking about how his date cried and then he cried. You probably didn't notice he was gay because it was properly done, and his sexual preference was only referenced in context to a relevant event rather than a background character popping up to say "I'm Gay" and then leave like in Beauty in the Beast.

This.
>pic related, brad bird casted ALL OF HIS SONS in various pixar films.

Attached: tonyloaf va.png (719x1024, 200K)

She looks like Jazz Jennings, you tranny-chasing faggot.

That's nepotism, how is that based, you degenerate faggot?

Beggin ya to go back to wanking to anime and posting on stormfront

Yep. I didn't even notice it until people started talking about it.

How are there people who still haven't figured out that half of the people who say "based" do so sarcastically? Are you brain damaged?

Yeah, half the time. And when they do, the format is "Based." Just that. I'll assume the person is actually retarded unless proven otherwise.

>le based
Fucking Mousedrones

>it was properly done
No such thing

Good to see nepotism is alive and well in Pedowood.

will there be hip window.

Kate Bishop isn't his daughter you dumbass

That’s going to be code name.

Found the roastie with no stretch left in her vag.

>directors showing up in their own movie
why is this allowed?

I'd rather fuck something that has no give

Attached: Alfie.jpg (834x1000, 168K)

post gf

I remember thinking "holy shit she has hawkeye's nose, that's great casting", come to find out it was just nepotism...

Similar appearance / Family don't contradict each other.

There's nothing wrong with nepotism.

Look, her nose looks kinda like Renner's. I can buy she's his daughter. It's ok.

Basically this.
If the people are actually good, who cares if they got in through connections rather than castings to expedite the process? Lots of writers create roles with specific actors in mind.
Though sadly, it's more likely that they suck and it's made more glaring through nepotism than it is for them to be good

And a deleted scene from Infinity War. And at the beginning of Endgame with the therapy group

>Yea Forums now hates Ted Raimi

Fuck you people.

marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Ava_Russo

I love Holeywood nepotism, truly the purest example for the virtues of unregulated capitalism.

Lmao Jew intensifies