Is MCU Carol strong enough to use the Infinity Gauntlet?

Is MCU Carol strong enough to use the Infinity Gauntlet?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-04-at-10.16.42-PM.png (726x726, 938K)

She can't beat Super Sonic.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (640x1050, 128K)

We'll never know because she wasn't strong enough to claim it.

Yes, but just because she can absorb the excess energy and dispel it out of her.

She is a pedophile who wants to molest Peter Parker
She needs to be stopped

Attached: 5C32CE10-5978-4D13-BC8B-BD397A7BBBF2.jpg (960x540, 36K)

Nah, she is too busy cucking Quill.

Attached: D5qsHaRWAAEYc1O.jpg large.jpg (583x740, 93K)

That’s Thor’s job though

Why doesn't she have paint on that small part of her arms?

Its certainly possible. The MCU version of her is already infused with the power of one of the stones, and she seems to just generally durable enough to survive the massive energy feedback.

I'd say that she is at least Hulk-tier in terms of surviving the gauntlet: it will work, but she might not get out of it unscathed.

Her costume includes pieces of forearm gear that cover that part up. applying makeup there would waste time and makeup.

Why didn't she snap then? Instead of doing her gurl powah scene?

What if the gear slips in the middle of an action scene? This way it would look natural.

That after credits scene where Carol pinned Spider-Man down and ripped off his pants while sitting on his face was really weird and I don’t know why more people aren’t talking about it

>TING
>TING
>TING

That was the sound of the iron spider suit slapping her ass
Based Tony programming a sex mode

Truly his greatest accomplishment. I hope he will forever be in Peter's mind every time he does the deed.

>implying Carol will let him forget
>implying Carol won’t “remind” him constantly

Carol ramming Spidey's ass with a 12 inch black strap on during the mid credits was even stranger.

>GOTG Vol 3
>Quill tries to romance 2014 timeline Gamora
>She tells him to fuck off so she can spend more time with her sister
>Whole movie is Quill learning to let go of the past and letting Gamora be a stronk independent woman
>end credits scene is Quill lying alone in bed while Gamora has an orgy with the other space MCU girls in the next room

That wasn’t carol and spidey that was Pepper and that kid from Iron Man 3

Nah, Gamora rejects him but Nebula falls for him

But what was the deal with Okoye grabbing Peter's dick through his costume and biting his ear, then telling him that crackers need to impregnate Wakandan women?

Look, at this point, who hasn't cucked Quill?
Drax has done it, Groot has done it, Rocket has done it, Mantis has done it, Yondu has done it, Nebula has done it, Hulk has done it, Tony has done it, Thanos has done it, Peter Parker has done it, Peter B. Parker has done it, Miles Morales has done it, Gewn Stacy has done it, even Mickey Mouse himself has done it!

I think it was some kind of metaphor for white people atoning for slavery?

You forgot the best one, Dick Rider

Attached: Nova Vol. 01 - Annihilation - Conquest-120.jpg (2063x3131, 1011K)

so what if MCU Gamora (2014) ends up with MCU Shota Nova

He looks like a dick rider alright

Holy shit, his name is actually Dick Rider. What were they thinking?

Gamora and Nat are not technically dead but instead "trapped in the Soul Stone" so there's actually potential for the original Gamora to return and there's precedent for it happening in the comics. Something about her taking the body of someone who had recently died.

The only ones who are dead for good are Tony and I guess Thanos.

probably can't handle spider cum

kino

When you think about it, doesn't that describe all cum?

Can I just say that all of you are fucking stupid for spending months bitching about how Carol was going to take control of the Avengers and fix everything on her own and ruin the movie and then turns out she's in it for maybe 15 minutes tops, Tony saves the day, and Sam is the new Captain America and apparently you guys knew this because he's been Captain America since 2015 and yet you still insisted it would be Carol.

To be fair, those were the worst 15 minutes of the movie. That's two movies now that she's been the worst part of. Feels like she came straight out of DC.

>Feels like she came straight out of DC.
Huh? DC movies are good now that they dropped that Snyder retard. Seriously have you guys ever heard Snyder talk? He sounds like a generic dudebro and someone at WB actually thought this guy is a competent filmmaker. Not anymore, thankfully.

Hardly. I greatly enjoyed the second half of Aquaman but the first half was the same trash it has always been.

How is that "hardly" if you just admitted you not just enjoyed, but GREATLY enjoyed half of that. That's a significant improvement.

Yes, yes.