What would you fix

What would you fix

Attached: 86DAB2BC-0B62-47DA-A2A0-BA6890CAE0BE.jpg (1280x718, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69kGmPeHw0
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
youtube.com/watch?v=c3j9LCiQGb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably do a bigger final battle, really show off some of the heroes, have a Drax/Thanos confrontation, even if it’s a minute long.

3 more hours.

>Thanos punches Carol with the Power Stone.
>Puts on the gauntlet.
>Drax jumps out of nowhere and stabs him in the neck.
>Thanos tanks it even thought it got him bleeding and tosses Drax away.
>Prepares to snap his fingers.
>Carol swoops in again and pries his hand open.
>Rest of the movie proceeds as usual.
>In the end, Quill and Thor are in a pissing contest over leadership.
>Drax interjects that perhaps he should be leader as he has single-handedly defeated Thanos.
>Everyone points out Iron Man did it.
>Drax insists that while Iron Man delivered the killing blow it was certainly his strike that did Thanos in, and thus he fulfilled his vendetta.

Attached: Drax.jpg (950x534, 126K)

More Carol

No time travel.

/thread

>"Steven Rogers. Son of Joseph. Just a kid from Brooklyn."
>"Schmidt. They told me you were here."
>"You haven't aged a day."
>"Neither have you."
>"Not the blessing one would believe, is it?"
>"No."
>Cap delivers the stone.
>Red Skull gazes upon it, the source of his torment.
>"I once craved eternity. Now I pray for oblivion."
>"I used to too."
>"Not anymore? What changed."
>Cap smiles.
>"I have a date."

Attached: 1556498856157.png (851x535, 494K)

This, this, this.

Based

Exactly. Fuck this shit.

I'd make sure it was never made.
The MCU was a mistake.
Capecancer flicks were a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69kGmPeHw0

Oneshot scene like the first movie

Honestly? Yeah, I wished they did something like that.

This

This is fucking genius. Like this is the first good movie suggestion I've read on this board in years.

Nothing, now stop being a bitch about what is undeniably the best movie of the year

I think Star-Lord and Nebula should've gotten a bit more love.

Thanos PERSONALLY KILLED Star-Lord's love interest after forcing him to shoot her as a prank and it's his directly his fault Thanos dusted everyone in the first place, whether or not it was all Strange's grand master plan to let him do so. It feels weird to do nothing with the character besides have him be the butt of a few jokes at the very end of the movie.

Thanos obviously brutally tortured, maimed, and conditioned Nebula for her entire life, so it felt a little weird that she was an active detriment to the group and ultimately got iron man killed, too.

The time travel scenes

Far From Home comes out first. Entire thing took place in the soul stone.

Soul Stone souls have mental blocks don't know what happened. Meanwhile staff's going on in the Tony Stark world. Average adventures, no five year jump. Nebula vet's the glove. Turns herself into Supergiant, snaps her fingers everyone returns to life, cliff hanger ending give the audience the feeling that things could have been peaceful for everybody but not now.

Supergiant flies away like a dark Captain Marvel in a white hoodie. After credit scene shows her defrosting Ebony Maw out in space. After After credit scene shows a rift in space and a Cancerverse space glob spits out broken armored burnt out Doom.

But I liked how they did it because I don't know why I just do. Thanos double dies. The whole movie self fulfills prophecy. Tony continues to be the bad guy good guy of his own films. Once Thanos destroys his infinity stones The Avenger s become the first threat to their own timeline by engaging in all sorts of chaotic time breaking activities. Self fulfilling. Where stuff like Ruffullo never showing up without some layer of CHI between him and the audience was meta in a way I doing have a meaning for, Tony dies and it was expected and unexpected at the same time.

Also the movie shakes any semblance of what made older movies good. It's designed to be seen in 4k. The last battle was so busy you couldn't see what was going on in a regular movie theater. Even in IMAX.

I would have led into a third movie called infinity watch with Supergiant rocking a powerstone, Adam Warlock rocking a soulstone, Dr Strange getting back the timestone, Hawkeye getting the spacestone, or Hulk or someone I dunno.

Considering it's about BTFO every movie ever made in the history of mankind, I don't think there is a need to fix much.

Attached: I love death.png (600x450, 152K)

Attached: 1556789558297.gif (300x186, 446K)

I thought it was pretty good overall but where the FUCK was my Guardians reunion? I wanted to see Rocket sharing a moment with his family and Nebula officially joining the team.

Attached: Rocket Chillin'.png (1500x1280, 616K)

3 hours of Stan Lee fucking Jack Kirby's wife.

>no scene where the band gets back together, star-lord is still shook, but he snaps out of it just in time for the big fight and they strike a really overblown pose like one of their posters while
>youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg pipes in

I love the corny shit fuck you

Kinda hard when it happens in the middle of massive battle.

I agree they could have given Rocket a couple seconds to interact with Groot, much like the scene between Tony and Peter or Quill and Gamora, beyond just trying to shield him from the missiles.

>Groot comes back through the portal fully grown
>"I AM GROOOOOT"
>Rocket screams with joy, hops from Avenger to Avenger to land on his buddy

We were deprived, bros

Attached: IMG_20190503_201751.jpg (769x665, 49K)

Why would he be fully grown? Like 10 minutes max passed to him, not five years.

The only time for it to happen and not feel out of place would have to be after the battle, and I guess they didn't want to have it undercut Tony's funeral. Surprised we didn't get a scene of the Guardians during the little montage of people reuniting during Tony's will speech

Get rid of the following:

Fat Thor
Tony death
Old Steve
Short hair on Carol
Time skip

Change it so:

Nebula beats Thanos and goes mad with power
Avengers then beat Nebula with unseen help

Add:

Betty
Fox reality and newly cast FF merging with the universe and Wanda thinking remembers Evan Peters as Quicksilver now back from the dead
After credits scene with a voice discussing damage to the timeline looking at a woman in suspended animation. Shot shows a man in a futuristic blue mask. Kang.on Damocles Base,

Three main things:
Establish a hard rule stating how using the Infinity Gauntlet overwrites reality and the previous timeline (i.e. the one where Thanos won and did the snap so that way removing his past self doesn't affect the future self who did the snap)
>Remove the distracting scene where all the girls show up at the same spot. Maybe just replace it with a long shot (like ) where they're passing the Gauntlet hot potato if you must showcase all your girls.

>Explain where the heck Loki went with the Tesseract and what the heck happens with this timeline branch (or if it closes up).

Minor thing: make it more clear that Captain America's long way back to the future present was a closed time loop, Peggy's unseen/unnamed husband was Steve all along.

>Get rid of the following:
>Fat Thor
>Tony death
>Old Steve
>Short hair on Carol
>Time skip

So all the best things in the movie?

Attached: Don't worry.png (364x354, 132K)

And now we know why you're not a writer.

>Explain where the heck Loki went with the Tesseract
Why? What would it add to the movie? That scene exists only to give an excuse for Tony and Cap to go to 1970, nothing more.

>Explain where the heck Loki went with the Tesseract and what the heck happens with this timeline branch (or if it closes up).

Isn't Marvel working on a Loki show or something? Since he's dead in the prime timeline I'm willing to bet that's what the show is going to be assuming they are still making it.

>make it more clear that Captain America's long way back to the future present was a closed time loop
But it wasn't a closed loop. You want them to break the rules they firmly established for a single scene, or change them completely for the entire movie and thus having to rethink the time heist?

I agree completely.

Attached: avengers__kang_dynasty_fan_made_poster_by_darthdestruktor_dc7lbvu-pre.jpg (734x1088, 148K)

>No time travel is involved.
>Thanos never destroyed the Infinity Stones.
>The Infinity Gauntlet was severely damaged post-snap and thus no universal rewrite capabilities as a result.
>At max, the damaged Infinity Gauntlet can only use 3 Infinity Stones in unison.
>The surviving members of Thanos's pirate crew are stationed around Titan II.
>There is a massive stronghold around Thanos's farm.
>The surviving members of the Avengers, Wakanda, Earth sorcerers, Asgardians, Nova Corps., and various other alien species formed an alliance in order to take out Thanos and his pirate crew.
>Massive battle in space between the alliance's space fleet against Thanos's space fleet.
>Cameo appearance of Quasar, Gladiator, ROM, and Nova Prime can be seen in the space battle.
>Ant-man went to Titan II solo to scout out the situation.
>Ant-man managed to steal an Infinity Stones from Thanos's severely damaged Infinity Gauntlet before Thanos notice it missing.
>The alliance's ground team arrives on Titan II.
>Massive battle on Titan II between the Avengers, Wakandan warriors, Earth sorcerers, Asgardians, GotGs, a few aliens against Thanos and his Black Order.
>During the course of the battle, Ant-man continues to steal Infinity Stones from Thanos.
>Eventually Ant-man manages to steal all 6 Infinity Stones.
>Hulk is given a Stark's Infinity Gauntlet and performs a snap to bring everyone back.
>Hulk is severely injured and Stark's Infinity Gauntlet is destroyed and render useless.
>The resurrected people arrive on Titan II to help defeat Thanos.
>Nebula and Drax vs. Thanos. Nebula managed to stab Thanos in the stomach and Drax slashed his throat before being knocked aside.
>Captain America, Iron-man and Thor vs. Thanos. Captain America and Thor sharing Stormbreaker (similar to Steve & Bucky vs. Tony) as they fight Thanos. Iron-man on range support.
>Thanos is eventually defeated.
>An Infinity Watch for the Infinity Stones is formed.

Attached: you are about to get fucked blaastar.jpg (1280x1968, 940K)

During
"Something's entered the upper atmosphere!"

The skies part, and it's a fucking hellicarrier on a collision course with Thanos's ship Fury is onboard.
Captain Marvel comes in to save him. They have a brief moment, calling back to their movie

And I........am Marvel. *snap*

Attached: 4247E439-638A-4B19-8DCD-6005976E3D60.jpg (471x650, 67K)

I don't know i liked rocket trying to shield teen groot with his body from the lazers

Just change the name from Joseph to Sarah and it's perfect

god that would've been despicable

like whatever you feel about carol in the MCU, she has literally no relationship with any character in this franchise but fury. She has no specially developed hatred for thanos and she doesn't really have any reason to feel particularly upset if any of the avengers or guardians or whoever bite it, she doesn't know any of them.

It'd be akin to if goku showed up and killed thanos, he'd have about as much personal stake in the fight.

Red Skull always uses the father's name. Hawkeye was a special exception.

always come into threads like this looking for this post. thanks for not making me look too hard

Carol lost over a trillion of her alien friends across the universe. She lost more than anyone else. This is the truth.

Attached: carol - ya but you're a jackass.jpg (1370x460, 135K)

>implying carol has that many friends
>implying carol doesn't just fly around curbstomping aliens and playing god all day like a big weirdo

Not forcing a political agenda at the end during the fight.....

>forcing a political agenda
do you actually believe this? if it was weird for any reason, it was weird because it was by-the-numbers corporate pandering. "hey look we have girls lmao" doesn't really carry any kind of message at all.

Add him

Attached: 1532635610142.jpg (1242x1543, 240K)

It would have been worth it if it killed her off.

If you don't see it then I don't know what to tell you... it's clearly forced.

Add more Bendis Speak.

Okay then.
Without time travel-
How do you bring everyone back AFTER the infinity stones are gone?

100% serious question, I’m honestly curious to know how you’d guys do it without suggesting some new magical reality warper character to show up just for EndGame to fix everything.

Note:
The sequels are still happening in this scenario, as is. Also Stan Lee is still dead.

Attached: C65E872A-0074-47D5-A596-43D76A2AC7BA.png (911x834, 944K)

the movie felt forced... They could have done a better job with character development, then again this is Marvel movies.. not much to expect really, this will be the last marvel movie I watch.

Thanos doesn't destroy the Infinity Stones. Done.

Attached: Retro Reed Richards.png (246x214, 51K)

Why was he different? Even Gamora got introduced as daughter of Thanos.

tried, but didn't succeed, good point.

I fuckin’ knew it.

What I would've done

>Remove the nut shot gag.

>Star-Lord see Gamora in the battlefield and approaches her.
>Caresses her face, and she's taken aback by the display of tenderness.
>Quickly recomposes herself and pulls a knife on his throat.
>Flatly tells him that whatever he thinks she is, she isn't, and runs off.

>During the battle, we see Rocket shooting Outriders on Groot's shoulder.

>During the battle, we see Drax jumping to defend Mantis from a Chitauri.

>During the battle, Gamora gets ambushed by Proxima Midnight and almost killed, but Star-Lord saves her

>Add

>As the heroes mourn Tony, we see the Guardians together, holding onto each other for support and mourning.
>Quill looks away and notices Gamora leaving in a sole spaceship.

Attached: Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg (700x300, 72K)

If you believe they did it out of earnest political belief or some kind of conspiracy you're crazy, is what I'm saying. They didn't do it out of any conviction, they did it because they thought it would be popular with their target audience. It almost certainly was.

His father was very abusive. Gamora still had some semblance of love for Thanos given how she cried when she thought she had killed him, but Clint has nothing but contempt for his old man.

Play the Avengers theme for "I am Iron Man" or the snap.

Shouldn't have even tried, his dumb fucking plan is made 1000% pointless if he doesn't keep the stones around so he can snap periodically.

Yeah that’s what fuckin’ thought.

Sit the fuck down while I pull a fucking bullshit out of my hat:
>reality stones gone, everyone sad
>ant man comes back
>blah blah quantum realm but NO time travel

How about:
>everyone is gone, but in the quantum realm they left behind a cosmic “finger print” or some bullshit that can be projected back to real space

The only tricks here would probably being a proper power source for it on a cosmic scale and way to make sure it all happens at once

BAM. Pseudo-Science mumbo jumbo.

I'm going to take you're image to mean you love seeing me post this

He said fix not ruin.

Would have used the time machine to give Thor his body back after the meeting with his mother. Boomer Thor jokes got old really fast.

Dr. Strange opens a portal and you get to pick one of the following of make a cameo in the final battle.
>Deadpool(Reynolds)
>Wolverine(Jackman)
>Ghost Rider(Cage)
Who do you go with?

Deadpool is actually being added to the MCU, so it'd be a logical choice, but his meta jokes might undercut the tension.

Gotta admit, it would be cool to see Ghost Rider on his bike riding into battle with the MCU.

>post entirely focusing on guardians
>STILL cucks kraglin
IT'S NOT FAIR

Also, it would mean Cagekino in the MCU.

He's a Ravager.

I would have loved to see Hawkeye going to town with Yondu's arrow, though.

Attached: Yaka Arrow.png (615x535, 383K)

You need citations for that claim user

>Hulk goes with Nat
>Red Skull implies to do the snap you must have strong will to actually wish for it.
>Hulk watches Nat dies.
>Learn the true meaning of sacrifice.
>Hulk can snap for Nat's life but that means he wouldn't actually sacrifice anything in the first place. Snap dilemma.
>The rest of movie as is.
>Iron man learns the same thing. He sacrifices himself for future & daughter.

This would make it more believable that Tony must be the one to do the 3rd snap. Not 1/14,000,605 ass pull

I don't think I could "fix it" to my liking without redoing the entire thing and quite a few of the movies before it.

Attached: cosmics.jpg (1060x1600, 656K)

He'd fit right in then.

>Thanos copies the Pym particle he stole from Nebula
>Brings back an assortment of antagonists defeated previously (Whiplash, Crossbones, Yellow Jacket, Kill Monger, etc.) to fight alongside him in the final battle
>Epic wide shot of the heroes and villains on opposite sides charging towards each other in slow motion while an elevated chorus version of the Avengers theme plays

Exactly. The problems with this movie started way before. You would have to rewrite Civil War or even as far back as Age of Ultron to salvage anything from this.

I'd go as far as Thor 2

same.

>Cap doesn't go back in time.
>Replace 2014 Thanos with IW Thanos.

>Nebula beats Thanos and goes mad with power
>Avengers then beat Nebula with unseen help
fuck off

Keep Disney from buying Marvel so capeshit movies die sooner.

The opening logos play (no CLG Wiki reference here).
Then, there is a familiar voice. It says... "THIS... IS... JEOPARDY."
Then, there is a shadowed figure, and soon his face is revealed. It's none other than James Holzhauer. James hits the buzzer and questions his way through a board of answers, this somehow defeats Thanos and brings everyone back, but James dies heroically of exhaustion, the end.

>Introduce Adam Warlock
>Hint at Aeros, reveal Thane, etc.
>Give Carol a larger role
Captain Marvel is the most powerful character in the MCU right now. She just shows up and does nothing. GIVE HER SOMETHING TO DO RUSSOS

Attached: 124de3f9536f.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Cut the second part of the time heist (70's scene) out of the film. 2014 Nebula comes to the future like canon but instead of bringing 2014 Thanos to the future she snatches the gauntlet and rezes regular Thanos and his army after Hulk's snap and brings them to Earth' atmosphere. The action it destroys her. The attack resumes as it did in the original film, at some point Thanos holds his dying daughter and gives her the validation she's dreamed of before she passes. The battle resumes as normal sans past Gamora and the radiation triggers the Hulk remergence and he has a rematch against Thanos. Afterwards they retrieve past Nebula and we see snippets of Cap returning the stones and meeting Skull before he returns to the platform an old man and gives the shield to Bucky.

Why was she even at tony’s funeral? She didnt really know the guy at all. As for that matter, why was she even there to save tony in the start? It didnt seem like she rendezvous to earth first to know that tony was in trouble

Retcon the "Plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth," thing from Civil War. Put it in Endgame, as Cap stands alone against the army. Have Thanos say something mildly approving but derisive. "On your left."

>get rid of the nut shot
Fucking thank you

Is it time for Anons shitty fan fiction? Basically give Thor/Hulk more to do in the final battle, remove Carol to make the battle seem more unwinnable for the hero team.

Part 1
>Tony and Nebula get the ship to earth, Thor didn't use the Bifrost on Stormbreaker because it's not working properly, shit could end up anywhere, thing was a bit of a rush job.
>When they get the time machine working, Rocket/Nebula arrive and mention something about the half of Thanos Army that survived the snap being a crazy cult out in space.
>Time Heist goes as before but Thor talks to his Mother in his own chambers with Mjolnir sitting on a table in front of him, At the end of the scene when Rocket runs in Thor tries to lift it but can't budge it, no longer worthy, however because he's holding it when they time travel it goes with them to the future. The whole thing hits Thor hard.
>Film continues as before into the battle except Thor only has Stormbreaker and Cap is the first to lift Mjolnir from the rubble. Everything's basically the same through the portal scene.
>During the following battle Banner is getting overwhelmed by enemies because he's a goofy prat with one good arm, so he lets the monster out, grows a bit, roars and goes on a (still mostly one armed) rampage, maybe top it of with beating down Cull Obsidian.
>Scarlet Witch does her awesome shit and Thanos calls in the artillery, but this time there's no Danvers so Thor steps up for his big redemption moment an decimates the cannons with Lightning/Stormbreaker.
>The Other aka that-guy-from-Avengers-Ronan-killed is piloting the thing and decides without weapons he's just going to crash the ship into the heroes because Thanos and the Gauntlet will survive so fuck it. They see it coming and Thor charges Stormbreaker not with lightning but the Bifrost magic and hurls it into the ship teleporting it and the Axe.

Part 2
>Hawkeye or whoever asks Thor where it went, he replies he has no idea. + Everyone's not dead, - The weapon that can kill Thanos is gone thus making their situation more dire and Tony's sacrifice more logical. Also sets up Beta Ray Bill to find the thing in another movie maybe.
>There's no Carol to take over so Peter has to step up to get the gauntlet to Scott/the van, cue cool orchestral Spider-man theme as he flips and fight his way across the battlefield. Have him stopped eventually by Ebony Maw and bailed out by Dr Strange for a rematch with the noseless prick (no ship crash means no water for Strange to hold back)
>Friday tell Tony she's got some reading, turns out when Thanos arrived in this timeline he put out a call to those still loyal to him mentioned earlier and there ships are approaching the atmosphere. Shit is looking even worse.
>Thanos blows the van, the gauntlet is knocked away and he and Tony make a dash for it. Thanos starts beating him down when Cap arrives for a brief save with Mjolnir before getting taken down to and the hammer knocked out of his hand. It raises of the ground and into the hand of Thor now full of confidence and fire, he lays into Thanos.
>Tony is still down, Steve and Thor fight Thanos trading off the hammer but are ultimately defeated. As Thanos goes for the gauntlet Ant-man briefly gets hold of it before being knocked away, Wasp flies in an briefly distracts Thanos zapping at him and flying around until he thunderclaps her away. He reaches down for the Gauntlet and a giant foot comes from off screen and crushes him.
>Scott thinks he's done it for all of 3 seconds before Thanos fights his way back to his feet lifting Scotts giant boot and claims the Gauntlet with one hand. An energy burst sends Scott flying and Thanos stares in awe at the power at his finger tips before a familiar roar.

Part Final
>Hulk jumps in and gets Thanos's Gauntlet hand in a prowrestling style test of strength preventing him from closing his fist and using the power, Thanos headbutts Hulk which makes him mad and of course stronger and he starts to push back the Titan. Thanos pulls the Power stone and knocks him into next week.
>Tony gets in, gets the stones as in the movie, as Thanos reinforcements start to emerge through the clouds. Tony collapses in pain from the stones power, Thanos looks up to see his fleet sure Tony can't do shit "I am Inevitable" Tony steels himself "I...am...Iron Man" snap.
>As Thanos is about to turn to dust Drax jumps on him scattering his ashes and starts proclaiming that HE has defeated Thanos and got his revenge before attention is turned to Tony dying.
>The rest is as before except Thors end scene. No Valkyrie, him and Rocket in a field in Norway. Thor says he's leaving Valk in charge while he goes on a trip and asks if the Guardians will give him a ride. Rocket says he's the captain and he says it's fine, where to? Thor looks down on the broken shards of Mjolnir (that no one has been able to shift since Ragnarok) and says Nidavellir.

>Minor thing: make it more clear that Captain America's long way back to the future present was a closed time loop, Peggy's unseen/unnamed husband was Steve all along.
The Russos said in an interview that it is exactly not that.

>What would you fix

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_2.52.06_PM.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Steve comes back normal age. Gives shield to Sam. And gets a job as a comic book artist and starts drawing the "Avengers".

Attached: IMG_6879.jpg (625x327, 123K)

It would've been cheesy as hell. But if they could successfully find a non-stupid way for this to happen, I'd be so down:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3j9LCiQGb4

These things
>All dead characters return but only for the final battle
Your birth is a mistake

this is not bad actually, and very consistent with the characterization

>Everyone points out Iron Man did it.

Most likely. Quill and rocket will let him have his moment than spoiling it by saying Ironman did it. It would have been nice if Quill said
"Yeah man. You did it "

this is pointless

Wouldn't have killed Thanos in the first 10 minutes. The way it is, there's less emotional connection to past Thanos.

Yes. The laws of thermodynamic prevent you to actually destroy anything. You just turn things into less complicated matter.

Even Infinity stones can't change that.

>Short hair on Carol
that saved the entire movie tho

Fix the Fortnite part so when Thor is getting triggered by Thanos' name, Korg gets killed in-game by someone playing as Thanos.

Ghost Rider already exists in the MCU and is not Johnny Blaze
Also, Jackman kino yessss (I'd have a knack for Deadpool too but ya know, movie rating raises)

this was the biggest fuckup

not canon fag

>TV shows not canon

I understand where this is coming from, but this is the one thing I wouldn't change.

Old Thanos dying in the first 10 minutes and completely ruining everyone's life while dying happily was perfect, he's the version they could never really beat. Thanos 2014 lacks the growth of character that made Old thanos invincible both figuratively and literally, which makes it kind of the point. It's a role reversal where now the avengers are the ones willing to make any sacrifice to win.

>Even Infinity stones can't change that.
One of them is literally called the REALITY stone. They can totally change how thermodynamics work.

Once they had the borrowed time stone, they could have actually brought back vision since he wasnt killed by stone backlash or snapping. Hell thanos did it once too

I'd have Hulk smash a bit more. Maybe have one of Thanos' children accidentally blast him with a Gamma based weaponry so he could get a few licks in during the final battle. I would have liked more developed rematches for all of the children in general

When Stark used the Infinity Gauntlet he could have had his own scene like Thanos did where he gets to say goodbye to his daughter or thank Nat if that's based on who sacrificed themselves for the Soul Stone.

I think Gamora and Quills interaction could have gone better. I'm fine with her hitting him because she honestly doesn't know him at that point, but I think Nebula or another one of the Guardians could have vouched for him a bit better when she's voicing her surprise at falling in love with him.

Over all I was extremely happy with the film though.

Attached: 1516991648981.gif (400x253, 2.01M)

I think they would have needed the Power stone in conjunction to power something of that magnitude and that probably would have killed whoever was trying to do it. Thanos reversed something that happened half a minute before and didn't have that much effect yet, not something five years ago that influenced dozens of individuals to take certain actions and half the universe to get snapped. It is said to be capable of creating paradoxes and infinite realities if used carelessly.

Give Mantis a gun or something
Change the Cap/Falcon lines following "How does it feel?" to
>Heavier than it looks
>You'll grow into it

This. I'd make the final battle at least a good 10 minutes longer. It felt a tad short, even with how long it was.

Really black panther? You brought your little preteen sister to the alien war for a girl power scene?

I'd add post-credit scene hinting the mutants

I approve

It's the "Everyone is Here" scene, of course she's in. Though personally I wish she whipped out her own suit with a "What? I didn't get to use it last time" when T'Challa gives her grief for stealing his look.

Ms Marvel is replaced by Stripperella

>elderly captain america gives his shield to falcon
>hulk grabs him by his legs and drags him to the original fucked up time machines that ages and de-ages people
>returns cap to his 30's
>the mid-credits scene is BTS footage of Chris Evans crying while his agent makes him re-sign for another 5 Marvel movies

Attached: 1550602776155.jpg (500x499, 41K)

>Give Mantis a gun
Pretty sure she felt all the pain of creatures that were dying around her. Letting her cause that pain would be too much

Then she has literally no reason to be there at all, let alone be part of the girl power sequence.

What if she feels like it?

Yeah, walking out into the middle of a warzone filled with the agony and despair of thousands of dead and dying on a whim sounds like a thing Mantis would do.

You're so mean. The poor dude's 37, this expansion and losing weight must be a fucking toll on that dorito body.

She could feel emotions of heroes marching on final battle and got drugged with girl-power impulse

>Uses the stones to solve a problem that arises naturally and thus will eventually arise again
>Then uses the problem solving tool to destroy the problem solving tool
???????? why?

He's called the Mad Titan for a reason.

>Carol
>Friends
Holy shit you can't be this stupid

Attached: 1553378553218.jpg (144x145, 10K)

Modern societies have stunted or negative population growth rates. Initial explosions in population result as traditional life styles embrace modern medicines. You can see this with immigration trends, as those coming from less developed countries often have many children, but those children will subsequently fall in line with the societal trend and only have the typical 1 or 2 offspring themselves. Now that those modern societies across the universe have had their populations reduced to a manageable level with visible benefits, the population is unlikely to restore itself beyond it's means.

She did rendezvous to Earth first. It's shown in her post-credits scene, and it can also be inferred from Fury's use of the pager.

>Pepper gets snapped
>When Tony gets home he finds out, and also learns she was pregnant, loses it, climbs into a bottle.
>5 years later the Avengers find him in an alley. It's not hard for them to convince him to help, but they need to sober him up.

>Vision is alive, sort of. Elements of his personality were retained in Shuri's computer. >He repairs himself during the 5 year gap.
>The new body is grey. He's cold and emotionless.

>Ronan the Accuser is in the final battle as a part of Thanos' army. This is important later.

>When planning their first attack on Thanos at the start of the film, Banner warns Carol that she can't be the one to use the gauntlet because her power comes from the Space Stone and the feedback loop would be unpredictable.
>Much later, Carol tries to use the Gauntlet when she has it during the final battle and Bannerhulk is all "NO!"
>There's a huge explosion and the gauntlet is destroyed, and the individual gems are scattered all over the battlefield. There's a dash for the gems.
>One of the consequences of this, Ronan gets to the Power Gem and mounts it in his hammer.
>Drax wrestles it from him and spends the rest of the fight being a badass.
>Has a one-on-one with Thanos and almost beats him, but is finally cut in two by Thanos' sword, and Thanos takes the Stone.

>The fight consists of different heroes and villains wielding different stones, but Thanos accumulates all except the Time Stone, which Strange has replaced into the Eye.
>They reprise their fight on Titan, but this time Strange isn't holding back on using the Time Stone, and Thanos has the Mind Stone as well (though it's difficult to use the gems together without a gauntlet).
>As a part of this duel, Strange uses the Time Stone to surprise resurrect Drax, who mortally wounds Thanos, with a bleeding wound in his neck.
>Eventually Thanos beats Strange again and takes the Eye, using it to repair the gauntlet.

>Continued

Carol gets snapped out of existence along with Thanos.

hawkey shoots more than 2 arrows

>Old Thanos fights to keep what he did
or
>new thanos living and flying away in thanos copter.

>No captain marvel
>no random pose moment for the women heroes (just have them do cool shit like scarlet witch did, don't make such a forced fake thing)
>confirmation that the xmen exist in it (I thought the people ronin fought were the people in Japanese Wolverine)
>NO NOW DAY MARVEL COMIC SHIT like giving sam the shield or making valkyre thor, I am cool with pepper getting rescue armor since they actually built that one up)
>have bucky become next cap
>hulk call himself Maestro
>show more of how the world was before "fixing it", cause so far to me other than everyone being depressed it did seem to be going on the up.
and my final thing
>have xandar come back
>gamora now with richard rider

Attached: 23d9804ef7091ce5d8d43e8e96fa1aae.jpg (736x1022, 138K)

>he liked fat thor

My "Time Travel light" solution is that the Stones cannot really be destroyed permanently, that the semi-sentient stones had planned for their own succession. As such Vision, Wanda and Pietro are the new Mind, Reality and Time Stones.

Vision rebuilds himself: Shuri's fix allowed him to do so, though she didn't fully understand the consequences. His internal complexity increases exponentially and eventually a new Mind Stone forms on his forehead. Both Wanda and Peitro recreate themselves as well, Wanda by reality-warping herself back out of being snapped and Pietro by running from the past.

None of them are reasonable or rational people, they've all been hijacked by the Stones forming on/in them.

Elsewhere in the universe, the other gems are reforming as well. The Soul Stone's backup was Adam Warlock, while Carol was the Space Stone's. The Power Stone reforms as Nova Prime.

add fanservice of a pic showing Carol in a one piece bathing suit in a frame, no stupid shorts or towels or skirts, just a leotard made of nylon just to prove she ain't afraid of wearing a leotard

Why not have them go to actual other realities. Things can be slightly different and we can have interesting 'What if...' scenarios.

Attached: 1385453168267.jpg (237x272, 12K)

Final Battle should've been bigger and filled with more moments of characters interacting.

More characters needed a standout moments, since some people don't even get anything, Drax is a big example.

Neat.

>>Star-Lord see Gamora in the battlefield and approaches her.
>>Caresses her face, and she's taken aback by the display of tenderness.
>>Quickly recomposes herself and pulls a knife on his throat.
>>Flatly tells him that whatever he thinks she is, she isn't, and runs off.

This is cringe

It's basically what the movie did, but played straight.

Dc still have the best movies and snyder still the best cry more marvelfags

i know it's bait but come on dude, you could try a little more

Post things that you would NOT fix.
Hail Hydra.

>When Stark used the Infinity Gauntlet he >could have had his own scene like Thanos did where he gets to say goodbye to his daughter or thank Nat

This and only this

Attached: you can do it.gif (330x248, 272K)

Him meeting an adult Morgan while wearing the gauntlet was supposedly cut from the movie.

lol

>Erase turning Thor's depression into a total joke/quipfest and making him fat
>Erase setting up Tony as this Peter Parker's Uncle Ben
>Go a bit more in depth explaining what happened with Captain America, though I admit I have no idea how that could be done without it detracting from the sequence.
Otherwise I was fine with it

Wanda ends up with the gauntlet. Uses it while saying, “No, more mutants.” Fox properties now merged with MCU.

maybe he's not autistic

I expected more of Cap's reaction to Nat's death. They had more screentime together than Nat and Clint.

Add Daredevil

Fuck, that Scarlet Witch moment was so good. Felt her rage and the scene had all the reason to be there. The pose scene was beneath her

>Evan Peters as Quicksilver
kill yourself

I'd probably make the final battle back to that three-act structure, clear up some of the clutter by setting up specific areas of the fight.
I'd say one of the best things that the Battle of Wakanda does is it sets up some clear geography and spacing to understand the fight (with the exception of the Wakandan forest)
You have the city (with Vision) in the back, with the phalanxes of Wakandan soldiers in front, then a river that divides the city and the forest, and then the Outrider ships that Thanos' forces arrive on.
We have a couple of clear phases in the fight
>Outriders arrive
>Attempt to get through the force field
>Force field opens to prevent the city from being surrounded
>Main forces clash
The main clash, even, has two separate phases
>Cap and TChalla make contact with the Outriders
>Then the Wakandans
And then the rest of the fight is the Wakandans losing steam before Thor arrives, then Wanda jumps down, Vision gets ambushed by Corvus, Cap vs Corvus and so forth.
Lots of individual moving parts.
I think the final battle of Endgame could use a bit more of this type of structure since, as it stands, we mainly have just two phases that are kind of hard to distinguish, which are
>Big Three vs Thanos (Which is very well set up)
>Portals Army vs Thanos' Army
The second fight has some fun bits but it's largely just a single stream of action.
It would have been helpful, I think, if there were separate distinct forces and interactions
Maybe have three Flanks of Thanos' Army: Chitauri on one end, Outriders on another and finally the Black Order as a smaller, central flank between them that engaged the Avengers with Thanos directly.
We could follow the progression of getting the Infinity Stones from left to right and then forward towards the time portal

Everyone is the same up until Captain Marvel arrives
>Captain Marvel gets gauntlet
>gurl power scene happens
> have gurl do their shit but slowly they thin out to face more of Thanos' army
>Thanos engages with Carol
>Have Thanos outsmart Carol and use her own power against her
>gauntlet is thrown
>Nebula gets it
>Nebula gets a scene where Thanos tries to convict her to hand it over to him
>Tony comes up from behind
>to lead back to the beginning scene, Nebula throws it to Tony like the football game they were playing at the beginning

not canon

Something in general, I wanted a MCU version of "the Captain" suit and more focus on alternate forms of the Super Soldier serum and its users like William Burnside, the Patriot, and so on.

>people saying no time travel

How the fuck do I write my 10 years of build to Kang then you fucking assholes?

Attached: kang.jpg (1344x1040, 245K)

>It'd be akin to if goku showed up and killed thanos, he'd have about as much personal stake in the fight.
So Goku Black arc?

Cut Carol completely.
Have Cap give the shield to Bucky.
Don't reverse Loki and Gamora's deaths. (And Visions in D+) let deaths matter.
Maybe tighten up the time-travel writing a bit, the ancient one, Hulk, the directors and the writers versions all differ so it creates confusion. Most people wont even notice though.

Overall it's a great movie, really enjoyed it.

It would be better if it had a live sex scene between Nebula and __me

Ghost Rider because it would be insane, he needs to shout incoherently with his Cage voice.

Wolverine to actually be serious and not a quip or comedy bit.

>to lead back to the beginning scene, Nebula throws it to Tony like the football game they were playing at the beginning.
Why didn’t I realize I wanted this?

Attached: 70F0F871-F638-4031-A305-3A0C3C08A7A7.png (172x288, 49K)

Tony gets picked up by Yondu II instead of laserpants randomly finding him
Try not to make the world look less abandoned, there should still be ~4.5 million people in New York. not 4.5 thousand
Ravagers/Nova Corp make a showing during the final battle.
Remove the 'girl team, ya!' scene or at least have someone comment on either
1) The fact that every guy there is also helping
2) Captain Marvel in no way needs help from Black Widow or Mantis when it comes to barreling through stuff
They played that shit straight when it's dumb as balls.

You can even add a scene after Tony's snap where after Peter does his Mr. Stark meme, where Nebula walks up to Tony, trying to hold back tears while Tony despite not feeling or seeing so good knows its her. From there you either have Tony ask her if she had fun or have her silently hold Tony's hand as he passes.

oh yes

I would add this to the movie.

>during the five years of the snap, something unexpected happened
>there has been a rise of people discovering they have powers
>they are deem mutants and are thought to be consequences of Thanos reducing the population
>have Hawkeye's weeb trip be to help some mutants from weeb mutie traders
>have last weeb Hawkeye faces put kinetic energy into his sword
>everything proceeds as normal
>maybe put in a little easter egg in the everyone is getting a paycheck scene from five unrecognizable characters in the background helping out
>Its Professor X, Cyclops, Beast, Angel, and Storm. I didn't put Jean in for a reason, trust me.
>X-men movie where it is revealed that the ones who helped fight against Thanos have secretly been around for ages. Jean is a girl who recently discovered her abilities and is picked up by Professor X and Cyclops because her powers are too dangerous.
>Wolverine will be introduced in the middle of the movie after a battle with Cyclops, main antagonist is Mister Sinister who is trying to capture Jean.

Attached: 3545467-ded.png (274x267, 156K)

Thanos' in his victory feels empty, tries to use the Stones to bring back Gamora. The moment he the stones go haywire as they're meant to do anything, but bringing Gamora back contradicts what Thanos had to do to own the Soul Stone, basically causing all the universal havoc and chaos that went on in the comic. Thanos splinters into two. The Thanos the desires Gamora back and the Thanos that wishes to fix the world. Each gets 3 Stones and the Avengers arrive as the two are fighting before both escape.

Having infinite power over the universe has literally turned Thanos' internal conflict into a real external conflict that's affecting everyone.

The issue follows fighting the two across the universe as they fight themselves, until Nebula finally manages to crack the solution. Even if they defeat one of the Thanos, it'll simply return to the other and split again, same with all the stones, which they manage to steal except for the Soul multiple times. Nebula reasons that Soul Stone is the glue holding Thanos to the other stones and Gamora can't come back because she was his sacrifice, but if someone else were to claim ownership of the Soul Stone, that since Gamora was not their sacrifice, they can bring her back. The Thanos that simply wants her chooses this but we're faced with all the heroes realizing that none of them can make the sacrifice to claim it. That's when Nebula actually kills the Thanos that wants Gamora back, as they posses the Soul Stone and it works.

This leaves the Avengers vs the evil half of Thanos, who has 5 of the stones who wants to kill Nebula to reclaim the Soul Stone as things begin to get even more unstable, but without the Soul Stone binding the others together, they manage to recover the other 5 and Nebula SNAPS

Change Carol to Mar-Vell. Give me Thanos/Mar-Vell scenes.

That would have been really cute
I wish the Wakandans got more character moments with the other characters in general
It’d have been nice to see a big final Parting Ways scene before everyone goes back to their respective homes

You are going to need to fix Captain Marvel first and probably add a scene of him in one of the Guardian movies for this to work.

Well yeah. Gotta completely change Captain Marvel. Introduce him in Guardians. Then give him a movie where you setup his rivalry with Thanos.

>joke
Son if you don't think thats what depression looks like you've never been depressed. Thor was a fucking broken man and the only reason anyone laughed was because they know they are 5 minutes away from being as brain damaged and mentally dead as he was.

Attached: alive.jpg (591x594, 69K)

Dumb

I pretty much just wanted this.

Attached: RCO015[1].jpg (1055x1600, 346K)

Also, if they had no food and almost no oxygen and were fucking ages away from Earth when they lost power, how did she manage to carry the ship back in time? Sure she can go super fast, but THEY can't, they would get pulped.

>Don't reverse Loki and Gamora's deaths

They didn't.

This. I was surprised when normies laughed when Thor went for the head , that wasn't a funny moment

This. Present!Gamora is still dead. Past!Gamora is about but she has no love for Quill, doesn't seem to give a shit about the Guardians in general and is basically a new character at this point.

>post-credit scene where Victor Von Doom is revelead to having observed everything for years

>A scene where is revealed that Titan's people are dead not because the low resources, but because Thanos was so stubborn in his idea that he tried to do it by himself (some sort of bio-weapon) and it ended up in the total extinction, basically since then he's negating that it's his own fault and he finds easier blaming his dead fellows.

damn is that Ephialtes from 300?

So do you think this was a studio mandate to get rid of that heterosexual romance the audiences hate now?

I would have removed Carol completely and just replaced her with a space ship. She didn't do anything in the movie that a space ship couldn't have done.

Attached: captain marvel gets her almonds activated.jpg (720x378, 122K)

No it isn't. The line you suggested is pure cliche faggotry. Quill was a complete stranger to her. She wouldn't waste words on him.

It's less about the reaction to it and more the fact that it was obviously played for humor. Tony called him Lebowski for Christ's sake