Post shows you dropped

Post shows you dropped.

Attached: ddd.png (1119x623, 1.38M)

New season is Aliens. Does anyone care anymore? I kind of don't.

I dropped it during the second season. Archer's gimmick grew stale too fast. Now FX and the creators are beating a dead horse into dust.

It fell off in season 4 but I stuck with it out of boredom until the coma dream shit.

That shit was just too asinine, why were they doing fucking flashbacks for fake people in a coma dream? Who the fuck cares?

is it still coma dream bullshit?

Yes.

Complete and utter shipping garbage. People who are basically the same as fujoshits living through these characters. Not even worth watching more than a few episodes.

Attached: Star vs.jpg (736x633, 68K)

>lets run many recurring jokes into the ground but then see how deep into the crust we can go until we're canceled

You got the right thread, buddy?

They still havent realized people are tired of the coma shit?

Is this the best looking television cartoon that wasn't trying to be anime?

I dropped it before whatever that is happened. What is the coma shit everyones talking about?

I think they're just trying to run out their contract

It's all they've got left.

They're out of material for the standard spy shit.
They should've just ended the series properly.

Milo Murphy’s Law.
It just felt like a less funny version of pnf.

At the end of Season 6, Archer got shot A BUNCH and fell into a pool. Seasons 7, 8, and 9 are just his comatose brain having weirdly elaborate fantasies.

Archer "died" at the end of one season, then was revealed to be in a coma, and the next three or so seasons have been his dreams.

Is it still full of the same recurring gags as the previous seasons?

Hot take:

Archer went to shit when they dropped the NYC locale, and the office hijinks/spy drama.

All the characters have became so mean spirited, and weirdly similar. Their senses of humor and quips could all be interchangeable at this point.

It’s super weird and lazy.

Bojack Horseman.

At the end of S2, I really loved the show and thought they had some sort of a plan. S3 was a bit rough around the edges, but S4 kinda looked like a return to form. Then S5 happened. One decent episode inside of a trashfire of a season. All because the writers wanted to virtue signal about #metoo. Fuck it, I'm out.

I dropped Arrow when Earth-1 Laurel died.

Stopped as soon as they started the Flame Princess shit.

Attached: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (420x238, 119K)

>mean spirited

Oddly enough, "Archer: Dreamland" is my favorite season (since it's not bound to canon).

I like the Lost in Space reference

>Season 1 is still some of the funniest TV ever made
>Season 2 is fantastic but on retrospect the cracks start to form
>Season 3 is still great but this is where the cracksy starts getting noticable
>Season 4 is when people who casually watch it starts realizing its slipping
>Season 5 onward isn't without highlights but I think its fair to say the show is in complete freefall

I just wanted a goofy spy show with petty office politics, not Pam screaming while piledriving Archer or all the same S1 gags still being pushed into the dirt

Attached: ConcernedTerrorist.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Why? I thought that arc was pretty well written.

Honestly, Archer didn't get good for me until they really started refining the recurring gags, animation, plot lines

Season 1 was okay, but I like the later seasons a bit more
Even though I'm not a huge fan of Seasons 5+

Fuck off nigga Flame Princess was based af, Finn is a faggot for dropping her and getting with the Witch or some shit

Oh and when the side characters started getting more and more personality
Krieger was only in a few jokes S1, but it really started picking up when he got more involved

>Post shows you dropped.
Post irrelevant, as Archer dropped the fans before they dropped Archer

Nah
They literally invented an entire character so that Finn could stop crushing on PB, and then made it so that he fucked it up in the weirdest, most unheroic way possible
Not to mention how they forced all this weird artsy bullshit imagery to work their way around saying "oh yeah, finn definitely had some sort of fetish"

S1 isn't the best and you're a dumb contrarian if you actually believe this

Holy fucking shit. Are the writers writing from personal experience at this point?

I don't give a shit son, she was hot

Also what fetish did Finn have?

Holy macaroni

Attached: lol.png (1360x505, 272K)

I dropped it due to a change in the latin spanish dub(fuck CN for ruining Jake's voice) in the episode of the grass sword

>Milo Murphy’s Law.
>It just felt like a less funny version of pnf.
I hate that your right. Atleast when pnf was unfunny it had music. How the hell do you have Weird Al and not have a music number every episode?

I agree, i stuck with AT, but Finn became an unlikable creepy cuck after flame princess. Before her he actually had adventures, after that he played with himself a bunch and other people had adventures.

>virtue signal