I AM THE TERROR THAT FAPS IN THE NIGHT

I AM THE TERROR THAT FAPS IN THE NIGHT

Attached: darkwing_duck_-_screenshot_-_h_-_2016.jpg (768x433, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/05/03/winnie-the-pooh-voice-actor-jim-cummings-accused-of-sexually-deviant-behavior-animal-abuse-by-ex-wife/23721445/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I AM THE SNEEZE THAT JUST WON'T HAPPEN

Wish they used Liquidator more, yeah he was overpowered but that's what made him cool.

I AM THE ITCH ON YOUR TOE, THAT YOU'RE NOT SURE IF IT'S A SPIDER OR JUST A REGULAR ITCH

Who do you think Darkwing would fap to? His assistant? His daughter? Hatesex with his foes? All of the above?

I AM THE THING FROM URANUS!

Attached: 59BDEC45-DCFE-48B9-8DC7-68AEAD656F29.jpg (300x226, 12K)

I AM THE WRONG NUMBER THAT WAKES YOU UP AT 3 AM

I AM THE AWESOME JAPANESE ACTION SHOW THAT GOT RETOOLED MIDSEASON DUE TO LOW RATINGS.

aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/05/03/winnie-the-pooh-voice-actor-jim-cummings-accused-of-sexually-deviant-behavior-animal-abuse-by-ex-wife/23721445/

RIP. He just won't be the same with Jim Cummings voicing him.

Welp. Doesnt matter if he really did it or not, his life is officially over. Thanks social media.

Himself. We all love him, but his huge ego was his biggest character flaw.

This is why I don’t get why the US is 45th in the press “freedom” index
We have TOO much freedom. They are allows to post this shit or really any shit and have everyone believe he’s automatically guilty with no reproductions to those affected. Seriously look at these comments, everyone automatically assumes he’s guilty

I dunno about all that, but from the bit I saw of his Twitter feed years ago, he'd get along with /pol/ just fine.

Rumor is it was just too damn hard to write his lines

Anyone veer do any fanart with these two together?

Attached: GuyDavisTheShadow.jpg (1104x800, 112K)

Attached: tumblr_nbjn1aVe2i1rnztkco1_400.gif (400x225, 1.8M)

Why do we have to ruin everyone's lives?

>they can go after celebrities that don't matter, what do you mean we don't have press freedom
try writing about something that matters and see what happens

Yes because criticizing Trump, the government or internment camps is so hard to do in 2019. Truly censorship all around

Now try going a bit further.

I AM HUNG LIKE THE PLANET PLUTO!

You want me to pull that iceburg pic? Because you can cover all of that if you want. Look how much complete fake conspiracy shit “news” sites exist
The index is a complete joke masturbating to pro-censorship Nordic countries. New Zealand is in the top 10 and you can’t post that damn shooting video without getting arrested, press can’t show it now either. Half those countries you can get arrested for “hate speech” when reporting. The list is a sham

You can rant about "da ebil joos" or whatever nutty mess all you want.
Just because other people will call you a retarded faggot and no one will want to host and be associated with your bullshit doesn't mean you're not free to do it.

Darkwing is so wholesome that he will only fap to thoughts of the woman he loves

oh bother

I AM THE DIRTY SOCK UNDER YOUR BED

Attached: 1461612847767s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I am the inappropriate wrong number....that calls you at THREE AM!

I am the dish towel that smells of mildew

I AM THE VOICE ACTOR THAT STUFFS YOUR DOG UNDER A BUCKET AND LEAVES HIM TO DIE

I AM THE BITTER EX-WIFE WHO SLANDERS YOUR NAME!

His ex wife, duh.

>I AM THE WRONG NUMBER THAT WAKES YOU UP AT FOUR IN THE MORNING.

Attached: !B,)CdPgB2k~$(KGrHqIH-D!Eqtbsy9vNBKs8dT4Few~~_16.jpg (600x375, 27K)

There are only so many Ron Popeil references you can make.

I AM THAT ONE KID YOU SAW IN THIRD GRADE WHO EATS ORANGES LIKE APPLES AND ALSO ATE BUGS

Based

I AM THE INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR THAT COMES BACK TO RUIN YOUR CAREER AFTER SEVERAL DECADES

Thanks for that O.P first genuine chuckle of the day.

I AM THE EX WIFE THAT ACCUSES YOU OF SEXUAL ASSAULT TO GET FULL CUSTODY OF THE KIDS

I AM THE ROASTY WHO GOES TO THE TABLOIDS INSTEAD OF THE POLICE!

I AM THE DIVORCE TRIAL WITH A BITTER CUNT OF AN EX WIFE THAT RUINS YOUR CAREER

Attached: 1556890132315s.jpg (249x205, 8K)

*Curb your enthusiasm theme starts playing*

Damn I hate when that happens

I AM THE user THAT KEEPS POSTING HIS SHITTY DRAWINGS IN HOPES THAT IT GETS POPULAR

Attached: Grindhouse Template.png (675x394, 8K)