Post husbando charts

Finally made one of those myself. You can roast my basic ass taste, but I wanna see yours, too, anons. Let's go.

Attached: co husbando chart.png (1084x1084, 1.4M)

RQ2.0 is always good

Attached: 830B9D44-DF5A-4A8C-B1E3-4E273AB88329.jpg (4000x3000, 700K)

I want to hug Dave Strider.

Kronk's a good one, Greg's great, too. Can't say I understand Ben, though.

I don't think he'd want you to, user.

I would anyway.
Anyway, keep this thread alive until I can get home and make my chart :)

your husbandos are sluts

Make your own chart and then we'll talk, coward.

based mettaton
based kronk

Here, have a template :)

Attached: 1523431439303.png (1084x1084, 47K)

Everyday it's getting closer
>tfw file it too thicc and I have to shrink it

Attached: Waifus.jpg (2234x2234, 2.8M)

I'd make one, but my worry is that a lot of my "husbandos" are just eye candy and that I don't actually like them for their personality. For example, like Chat Noir and Ezreal. They're both cute and I once would add them to my chart, but then I realized I only like them purely for their looks — and that, I believe, does not make a husbando. So, how does one decipher whether a character is truly husbando material or just eye candy?

Also Marco a cute.

A lot of characters in there I like. Very good taste, and I like that you color coded them by hair — that truly speaks how much you love your husbandos, that you're willing to go through all that effort (in addition to the amount). I really suck at giving numerical ratings, so I'll just say it's great!

I probably forgot many but I'll deal with it, these were the first that came to mind

Attached: I dunno man.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

Still need some ideas on who to put in

Attached: A9F47E3E-F583-40F1-B213-385113B278D3.jpg (1600x1595, 636K)

Whoa, holy shit. That's a lot. Are they sorted by hair color? I limited myself to Yea Forums characters, I plan to make a separate chart for anime boys, but let's see. First one I noticed was Adachi, because I'm literally watching the final confrontation in Persona 4 on YouTube right now, I see Yusuke's there's too, nice. I also noticed Hajime there, you have my full respect, man. Some of these seem pretty random to me, what's so great about Chester from Fairly Odd Parents? I see Sunohara, very nice.

What about Carl?

Attached: D3E829FE-E337-4CC7-A3C9-EF7785365930.jpg (600x450, 41K)

This guy.

Attached: NgJLvc9.jpg (1121x881, 280K)

I almost put Tom on mine, but I ran out of space, he's been great this season. Also, Flynn Ryder is great as well. Good taste there.

I see you have a type. I can't relate to it, but I respect it. Especially since Daru is in there.

Many of them are ones I've grown up with a crush on. I've limited myself to fictional characters and no actors or food. I still haven't gotten around to getting some good screencaps of Bruno yet.
Some characters I added because I haven't finished what they are from yet.

He has, he's been wonderful and doesn't deserve the abuse he's been getting, plus my heart aches at his character development, he now genuinely represses any form of anger he might get, he denies that he's feeling it until he can no longer hold it in, but he's also full of sadness and feelings of betrayal and just wanted to be accepted again. Sob.
Great collection of sad faces in the breakup episode though, I enjoyed that. I would've liked to see it pushed even more, maybe him losing control of his anger one last time because of how he's been used and then feeling really affected by it, like he's a terrible person who shouldn't be around others.
But then again the series is ending and is mostly pretty shit at this point so.

Attached: IMG_20190504_024950.png (1765x979, 522K)

>food
...w-what does that mean?

What are your hopes for who he ends up with? Are you shipping him with anyone? Or is that not as important to you? I kind of ship him with Marco, but Starco is probably endgame anyway. I just want him to be happy, I hope the writers treat him well in the end.

>No Ford
Worthless

You used the exact same images of Dirk and Karkat that I used in my chart. A-are you me?

Well, those are good images. Show me yours then, won't ya?

I sorta ship Tomco but I don't think it'll be canon and I'm not sure if current Marco could manage to not be a bitch to Tom like Star has been. My main hope for him is that he has a happy and fulfilling ending for himself at least.

Attached: 1554407055637.jpg (1584x822, 68K)

I've been renovating mine. It's not quite ready for it's debut. I'll check back later.

I don't have enough husbandos to make a chart.

I suppose what qualifies as husbando is a character that you like both for his looks and his personality. For me, I don't consider a character to be my husbando if I don't like his looks or character. I need to like his appearance AND his personality. There are characters that are eye-candy but have awful personalities (Sasuke comes to mind, but he's not a Yea Forums character, I'm sure there's more, though) and I would not consider them husbandos. But it works both ways, if a character has a great personality but doesn't look cute... well, he's not really husbando material either. Chat Noir is a pretty good husbando in my opinion.

Ok, no chart then, who are they?

Attached: husbandos v4.jpg (1066x1595, 431K)

Crazy to remember a time when I was never late for these.

Attached: husbandos.jpg (1230x1230, 491K)

To be honest, I have no idea where most of these characters are from. I can see Kiyotaka and Fuyuhiko from Danganronpa, Kylo Ren and Darth Maul from SW, and Greed from FMA, but I don't know any of the other ones. You got any recommendations for good anime, user? Who's the cute blond in the 5th row? And what's up with the french fries guy? So many questions...

This is missing a lot and excludes characters outside of Yea Forums

Attached: 8C951552-E898-48DD-863F-3DFF704BFB66.png (1064x799, 1.1M)

Attached: 19-02-14-17-09-53-868_deco.jpg (1280x1280, 847K)

Attached: Untitled376.png (1084x1084, 1.37M)

Lots of interesting choices there! I see you're a Jake English fan... you probably didn't enjoy the epilogue very much, did you? Also, Hajime! Again! He's proving to be way more popular than I thought he would be, but he's a solid husbando. K1-B0 is a cutie. Haida's pretty good, too.

Is...is that the ghost from that Pac-Man show?

Can I post my Waifu chart?

>subject explicitly says 'husbando' chart
I don't know user, what do you think?

Sure, but not in this particular thread.

Man, I miss Nergal, his episodes were one of my favorite in the show. I loved that he went from a lonely guy to a family man. He just wanted love. Good husbando.

Goddamn girls being god damn mean

The middle one is my only husbando, but the others are characters I've found attractive at some point. I have a big thing for glasses and mad scientists.

>Strade
Great choice!

Attached: dudes I think are attractive.png (1609x1616, 3.54M)

Thanks! But yes I didn't enjoy the epilogue very much- Jake deserved better

Attached: tumblr_static_dk6pdd0ufdkc0w0gk0wsc4oc4.png (635x786, 265K)

Get out of my head

Attached: 1440106451681.jpg (300x300, 54K)

Hello Ghiafag

what a hunk

>Shou Tucker
what

Hey!

I like his cute design, even if his personality is pretty reprehensible.

Come on man, I'm sure there are some guys worth saying 'no homo' over. Tell you what, I'll make a waifu thread tomorrow, but for now come up with some husbandos for me, how does that sound? Good? Good.

Jack Spicer, Dib, and Chase Devineaux from Carmen Sandiego.

Attached: jack_spicer_screenshot_by_supuhjailward6-d50bg11.jpg (400x300, 24K)

I didn't know you browsed Yea Forums
>Offdensen
Nice taste. Atticus Finch is a strange one but I see the appeal

Huh, I was never really interested in Xiaolin but now I see that maybe I've been missing out. He honestly seems cute.

Nah man, that's a little gay.

Attached: Husbandoes big.png (750x750, 1.18M)

He is

Attached: d4d63d70-8a5a-4062-96c4-465803c8e332.png (1280x800, 583K)

I was gonna ask if you allow non humans, but I see that you do, so I'm putting this out there: Patrick Star.
Specifically, his musical version

Henchman 21?

Attached: 1534026551194.png (800x700, 400K)

>Sherlock Hound, Matt and Bodi
You got some real underrated ones here

>they like the biggest weenies
L8L

>You got any recommendations for good anime, user?
Based on my chart, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Samurai Champloo, Deadman Wonderland, One Punch Man
>Who's the cute blond in the 5th row?
Toma from the vn/otome game Amnesia
>And what's up with the french fries guy?
Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, who has a great voice

Thanks! Good taste there

Everyone deserved better

Attached: 001.png (1084x1084, 1.3M)

Yea Forums is the main board I go on, been here for about 11 years now. I loved Metalocalypse, came for the metal and stayed for the megane!

Dan is a great choice, I should have put him on my board.

>Dan
Based

Negan is the only husbando I need

>Ghiaccio
>Mikami
>Frieza
>Mayuri
That's some top tier taste you got there

Attached: Ultimate husbando.jpg (2818x2818, 3.77M)

Attached: husbando chart 2.jpg (1225x1225, 372K)

how long did it take you to make that?

At least they're all human-ish adult men, I guess. Makes me feel slightly less degenerate.

>Mitch from Long Exposure
Such a fun character concept, kinda wish the webcomic itself was more interesting.

Attached: husbandos final.png (1075x1073, 1.67M)

About a week

>aladdin
>doug
>hermey
>jack frost
>mac
>miguel
>stahl

Attached: 2C6C3776-61AE-4028-827F-0E598C3AEBAD.gif (500x275, 264K)

Rate my taste.

Attached: husbandochart.png (1084x1084, 1.69M)

Mad Mod automatically makes it a 10/10 for me.

Be gentle pls

Attached: husbandos 2018.png (1609x1616, 3.81M)

go back to Yea Forums

no

I love him.

Attached: 1556929567723.png (1084x1084, 2.43M)

Will there ever be a more flawless fictional male than Sniper? I don't think so.

Attached: hddhdgs.png (720x722, 772K)

Eh, I don't know about Eridan mate. But other than that it's a pretty solid chart.

You have a type, but I don't know how to name it.

I dont think I need to explain it, my type is very obvious but I would like feedback, I think I have good taste but ... do I...

Attached: B9BEA1C5-88BC-4D14-A125-E65F1A8D37B9.png (1084x1084, 1.85M)

You like blonde boys don't you user?

Attached: spongebob123.jpg (500x374, 28K)

He had a daughter, so someone canonically found him fuckable once.

I came back.

But mine is pretty heavily animu-biased and light on the Yea Forums front. I don't usually like to post my charts here because of that.

Attached: husbando mosaic2.png (1625x1625, 3.52M)

The dadly lust is strong here.

>Everyone posting Atticus
>No one posting Ahab

Cowards and posers, the lot of you.

Can I add a follow up? I felt like right after I posted it I though of better ones of my taste

Attached: 94A71152-C459-4062-B678-9767CD0FAF33.png (1084x1084, 1.84M)

How? Atticus is hotter in every way. I’d love to hear your side. Defend your man

All husbandos in this world are but pasteboard representations. The bespectacled jurist betrays in his fujo a desire for coddling and childlike treatment, as well as a predisposition for words above action. What can be said of a man, who would not confront his demons with iron and blood?

Attached: ahab.jpg (413x550, 24K)

Well he’s a lawyer, it’s his job. Your weird ass Captain from TinTin lookin’ man ain’t shit.

Ahab got a whole ship full of whalermen to follow him into the jaws of death. Atticus wasn't lawyer enough to get people to spare an innocent man.

But seriously though, I love them both.

Yes of course, I’m just having fun. I mean no illwill I love them both

Of course! Dads are just so sexy... I dunno... just something about old bespectacled men get me~

Glad you're back! Cute chart, some real good choices in there. Who's the blond guy with 封 on his forehead?

Not the OP, but that's Nasume Takashi from the Natsume Yuujinchou anime / manga, which I highly recommend. Natsume a CUTE!

Attached: 60611693_p0.jpg (1219x830, 791K)

That's Natsume, from Natsume's Book of Friends. A sort of serene, vaguely melancholic anime/manga about a teenage boy who has difficulty opening up to people because he can see ayakashi, and who slowly learns to befriend them them. It's one of my favorite anime.

Do not lewd the Natsume. He is pure.

Attached: 1336662251696.png (631x791, 389K)

>Natsume
>pure

Natsume is used goods. He was passed around as a fucktoy by all his sadistic relatives, and now the old folks he's with will only take him because of his submissive attitude towards their advances.
Every night, they're up there fucking, the three of them, in every lewd disgusting way possible while Nyanko sensei is out drinking.

Fucking disgusting used goods!

Attached: 1498020298680.jpg (889x500, 371K)

Thanks, user

Attached: 1427658250129.png (300x477, 134K)

Attached: chart (2).jpg (1280x1280, 1.19M)

based taste

> turbo dyke
> trap
> husbando

What is it about Medic that makes him so appealing?

I want to hold him in my arms as he finally breaks down and opens up to me, before tilting his head up and shutting him up with a kiss.
Also, I want him to call me a dirty landdweller.

Attached: 1husbandochart.png (1084x1084, 1.72M)

>Jack Frost

That's some forgotten shit right there. Also you could probably make one of these charts with just Chris Pine characters.

>newt
YOU HAVE MY RESPECT, opinions of uprising? I loved it

Attached: illust_38954460_20180306_233730.jpg (1200x800, 231K)

Cooking Papa???

Attached: husbando.png (1075x1073, 1.4M)

Yes he is the ghost from the Pacman show

Same here he needs a spinoff

Get out of my head

>Yes he is the ghost from the Pacman show
but why

>twinks I'd like to fuck up the ass: the chart
Are you a gay man?

That bottom line is a disconnect from the rest.

Worse, I'm a fujo.

He"s an older man with a gorgeous face, he's buff as fuck, has an incredibly sexy German accent, and is highly intelligent yet also has a fun and quirky personality. What's not to love?

So your taste is annoying and/or based jerks?

>Sluts'N'virgins

So do you actually want to fuck them or just watch them fuck each other?

Absolutely based and robust taste. Buchi and Grizz are top tier.

Don't misunderstand, my love for them is pure, there isn't much thought of fucking at all. I do like to read cute romantic fanfics with them, but it's for an emotional fulfilment, not sexual. Hope that answers your question.

I still haven’t seen it yet but I’ve been meaning to, I heard he has a bigger role in it and that alone is enough to get me to want to watch, even if the rest of the movie is bad you can’t go wrong with Charlie Day!

>no thoughts of fucking
wouldn't they be son-fus then? like, characters you're invested in and want to protect?

I like to imagine them in romantic scenarios, not something you would do with someone you consider your son.

The only right way to do a chart. Unlike the other sluts itt.

Shipping sonfus is totally a thing bro, even irl if your son gets with a cute girl you cheer for them because you care about him and want him happy.
But if you're talking actually jacking off to the romantic scenarios then it's another thing.

>le batteur
god tier taste

> dan, johnny, and tanner
based
but also why is dan on there twice
i thought i was the only one here who's read long exposure

I like medic because he’s a sexy doctor, his German accent is silly but fun, he’s barrel chested and has a hot as fuck dad bod, also war criminal. How wonderful~

Yes! He’s dreamy....

It was great until I saw glasses kanji. I didn't even know there were fans that liked that version

Oh.. haha. I like both Kanjis! He’s cute no matter what!

>Waifu thread gets deleted on sight
>Husbando thread gets left completely untouched
I wonder what (((they))) meant by this

I love him.

Attached: chart.png (1200x1200, 2.61M)

There’s times I’ve seen the husbando thread removed but the waifu thread stays
You can never tell with mods

Now how do you feel about Scrappy?

I still don't get why there needs to be both a waifu thread and a husbando thread. Just make them the same thread, you autists.

Girl

Gay

How did I do?

post your chart or bust

Your gaydar sucks. [Spoiler]I'm a girl and you put me in the gay section. I'm not telling you which chart I am though. [/spoiler]

I did. I included it in the chain for believably. You'll never know which one.

Well my dumb ass mcfucked that spoiler tag right up didn't I. Oopsies.

He's okay. Scoobert was a good uncle. Scrappy suffered more from terrible animation, terrible writing, and terrible literally everything else than actually being a poor concept, although I do think it was a pretty lame idea. It got especially bad when they decided to get rid of the non-comedic relief characters. The character himself gets too much shit.

Right.

I need to do this with one character in all the images it looks like fun

I'm the OP and I think you did pretty well. I think could be

Shit, I meant possibly being

Fuck. You know what... nevermind.

based and Neganpilled

You got mine right.
I'm a femanon

What's the dragon's name from fei ren zai?

Ah, alright. Well, you were right about me, but I'm not saying which one I am.
I'm a girl though

ALL OF YOU ARE SINNERS
ONE WAIFU at a time YOU GOD DAMN HERITIC

Attached: 1555870449944.gif (306x342, 16K)

I'm a gay you put as a girl.

Posting Vriska automatically invalidates anything you have to say.

tfw outdated af

Attached: i h8 myself.png (540x540, 476K)

>Gay
Wrong, I'm a girl

Attached: 15564531546312.png (797x871, 315K)

damn i just looked at this and went "what the fuck i barely like any of these anymore"

Attached: Husbando Chart.png (820x820, 1.11M)

You got it

I kinda figured. Being attracted to a charming and sadistic DILF with a ton of charisma seems more like a girl thing than a gay thing.

Ah, great job! You got mine right!

>megamind
valid

>Dirk
>Karkat
>Zuko
>John
>Jake
Middle school me might agree w/ you guys
>Sonic
bretty good
>Donnie
>Ford
good
>Dan .. twice
excellent.
>Killua
HHHHNGG.. ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVES
>Pit
GOOD

>Grizz Ryota and Moritaka
Absolutely top tier taste

my chart btw

Attached: husbando chart.png (1084x1084, 1.34M)

all robot husbando chart

Attached: robots-husbandos.png (1625x1625, 3.15M)

replace the hunter x hunter ones by their proper versions and you're set

Attached: husbandu chart.png (1079x1075, 1.44M)

Attached: HusbandSquare.png (840x840, 1.18M)

>rocket
yeah, I'm thinking he's based

Attached: true love.png (761x2207, 2.41M)

Please rate!

Many cute boys, but I suck at giving numerical ratings, so I'll just say great taste!

Attached: Husbando.png (1084x1084, 2.11M)

Nope not gay, just a gal who likes dilfs and nerds...

>Rey
>Shigeo
>Teruki
>Killua
EXCELLENT TASTE

a big empty template for people who want it

Attached: 11454511545665.png (1625x1625, 14K)

>Toi
didn't expect to see him in here, honestly all three main boys are great (and so are the gay cops)
good taste, user

Bump

I tried my hardest to keep it Yea Forums and then you nerds include Yea Forums and Yea Forums characters...

I’m First Post, got called a tomboy as a kid so kinda close

I don't think I have an exact taste.

Attached: 18888888.jpg (1084x1084, 604K)

I want to add Black Hat to my chart but feel like my list has too much goth. Why are the goth ones so good?

Attached: D6346164-A632-4713-85C7-E4C97F8AA7ED.gif (498x315, 2.03M)

Bi, but close enough I guess

Attached: Husbando chart new.jpg (1000x1000, 1M)

Because some goths just know how to make darkness look sexy.
Others don't but it's a mixed bad with 'em

Unless you just mean villains, 'cause fuck yeah, villains are sexy, evil is sexy

Haha ew

>Fry and Orel’s dad are the only adults here

Why do these kinds of people like Fry? I’m surprised that Bart Simpson isn’t on this list.

SHUT UP YOU'RE RIGHT

Thanks user, you've got pretty great taste too

Herschel and Snufkin are adults too.
You see, user, Fry is a manchild.

Attached: friggin homo.png (400x374, 105K)

Hershel and Snufkin literally look like toddlers and user who made that chart self inserts into Frylock.

I'm seeing a lot of innocent/kind-hearted characters user.

You're into good noodles.

>girls

god, you're probably the only person in this world to like megane... you really have a strong type

Pls be gentle

Attached: 1.jpg (1150x1146, 552K)

based dedication there man

>Jughead, Megamind, Dadbod Peter
Wonderful picks

Thank you kind user

I think you're the first person on Yea Forums I've ever seen to have Jake the Dog as a husbando
I respect it

I can tell this thread is full of women because people are being polite, typing using exclamation points, and there's so much Homestuck.

You’re welcome, user.

Thanks, I should finally make one of these where you fill every one with a different pic of your favorite. That'd be a fun way to kill an afternoon.

I wonder, Is what Dirk did in the epilogue something that makes him more or less attractive to you?

hmm

Attached: smaller.jpg (1087x1081, 423K)

awful

I love him more now. He was the best thing about it.

Attached: Husbando's.jpg (1220x1220, 355K)

I think it's fair to assume there are more girls on Yea Forums then gay men. Just like, you know, in real life.

Tikki is my first husbando

What is that Minecraft looking thing? Disgusting.

thats lukas from the hit telltale game minecraft story mode

Beast and Bigby. Nice

Yep! And I’m proud of it.

cool, sis(bro), he's pretty much funny after all, the others are also nice

I remember there being a website where you can pic your grid template and upload pics into the squares, but it's been so long since I've done one of these. You have any idea what it was?

wait are you referring to Megane? As the character? And not just “glasses” type... oh my god I thought nobody would know him... he’s so obscure ... I love him a lot

Yea, I like how it is kinda obscure and weeaboos didn't messed up the show yet, even with the Future Funk publicity, at least I can love my Lamu without people bothering me

>dave
>dirk
>karkat
>marco
>sokka
>zuko
pretty good taste desu

Yeah, I was worried with the recent re-release of the manga it would get overblown. Happily Lum is just a weird poster waifu and nobody knows what she’s from.

exactly

Because he’s hot

Attached: C528F826-10AF-476E-AF13-244FB77F1CA7.gif (400x225, 1.24M)

>rattman
>greed
top taste furendo

Almost everyone’s list itt has either Mettaton or Papyrus on it.

You have some pretty based taste user

I have weird and bad taste...

Attached: 1556929567723.png (1084x1084, 1.75M)

You're a fucking weirdo but that's not a bad thing

>rob
that one is good taste

Redeemed thanks to Weird Al

Are you sexually attracted by their bodies? Or their expressive personalities?

>Tucker

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Obviously, expressive personalities

Well... I don't know, I'm not sure now.

Attached: 12223545212n.jpg (324x320, 15K)

Dan twice was a mistake when I couldn't decide on a happy or angry face.

I'll put a turtle in the place of one.

>Gay
Correct.

Attached: E4Fpky0.png (1084x1084, 1.31M)

Is no one going to mention Alexander Hamilton on the 10 dollar bill is literally one of his husbandos
Now that is based taste

This isn't a 100% husbando chart but most characters on here are male so whatever

Attached: waifu and husbando chart.png (1084x1084, 1.08M)

put your homecuck shit somewhere else, like tumblr so it can die permanently

i only have room in my heart for my dear jonathan.

Attached: husbandochart.jpg (684x684, 187K)

>Eridan Ampora
Yeah, I'm thinking you're based

>Eridan Ampora
>good taste

Attached: stupid ass nigga award.jpg (540x540, 58K)

Literally perfect.

Attached: 6bc705df6bac58536ee5f5b65a364b3e.png (500x570, 236K)

Posting Vriska automatically validates everything you have to say!

vriska made this post

>vincent
>megamind
top tier taste

You couldn’t be more wrong....

Thanks good user

Attached: ok.png (814x814, 875K)

>TLTS Gossamer
Bro he's like 9, but given the rest of your chart I'm assuming you just didn't know

Attached: 5f65fa12-283d-49e8-ae86-2958f3b19a5b.jpg (400x214, 21K)

I'd consider diversifying, but this is the result of childhood imprinting and i've come to accept it.

Attached: husbandochart2019.png (1084x1084, 1.9M)

I keep on crushing on secondary characters who appear for like one episode, life's not fair

same

Same husband! After twenty years my love is still strong.

Attached: scarecrowhusbandochart.png (1593x1600, 3.96M)

>Lupin-Jigen
>Spades Slick-Diamonds Droog
Ah, I see what you did there.

>Yakko and Bugs
I like you user

honestly considered putting crowbar on mine but i had too much homestuck already

>Quick Draw
Holy fuck user you're the best

Not him but I'm sexually attracted to Yakko's and Bugs' body
Most seem to be the personality husbando type though. Which is cool too

Zidgel from 321 Penguins...
Great taste user

Went ahead and updated my old one.

Attached: inCollage_20190505_095815263.jpg (1920x1920, 2.63M)

same husband! that's a wonderful collection of pictures on your chart!

>Howl
>Layton
>Wheatly
>Donnie

Attached: 1532594726572.jpg (195x207, 14K)

Lotta these more platonic for me than anything

The yellow guy from new Voltron whose name escapes me, but it's be cheating if I looked it up.

Nightwing

Attached: F63D0DA6-8C04-4D6A-B930-4D6011202ECC.jpg (655x1600, 410K)

bump

Pure, unbridled autism on my end.
Here come the r8ings:
>Layton
>Elias
Gentlemen make good husbands, pretty based.
>nigel
>zorak
That's unusual.
Not that it's a bad thing, Nigel's just a thing covered in hair, but fuck it, I love him anyway.
>TOM
Already amazing taste. Bonus for Metabee and all that Megaman rep.
You're going to hell for Griffith, but Solaire and Otacon aren't bad, so you almost get a pass. Almost.
>snufkin
I love you.

Attached: 1550158251296.png (1084x1084, 1.18M)

>Sniper and Reptilian Sniper are two different people
lol

tell me how I did and tell me which one you are fellow anons

bottom

(excellent taste btw)
(excellent rando btw)
verse

evil

no idea

>verse
Fuck, you're right. Glad you're a man of culture with Rando too.

Attached: 1555075626942.png (250x250, 91K)

499 here, nope, I'm a top.

Yup you got me

260 here and verse so half right

First post. And correct!

i don't.. i don't think i'm a verse, at least. i was scarecrowposter, and i'm very solidly a bottom.

Sorry for the lack of Yea Forums. Not enough Western shit has been catching my eye lately. I also have more husbandos but I don't have enough to fill out a bigger chart, so I settled for whoever I'm really into at the moment.

Good DILFs here. Only one I'm hesitant about is Putty. Also good choices in nerdy boys Bill Green is also good DILF material

>Megamind
Nice.

Good choices. Glad someone else likes Jughead. Kinda sad he's asexual in the newer comics. I'll still always love him though.

Attached: chart 2019.jpg (1084x1084, 924K)

you should watch the Love, Death, and Robots, especially the episode titled "Blind Spot" mediocre and not really representational of the rest of the series but it has the best Husbando material, imo.
Rookie (pic related) is my favorite

Attached: Love-Death-Robots-Blindspot.png (738x366, 242K)

I just think he's so fine he deserves two spots on my chart lol

>Asexual
But user, he's confirmed burgersexual.

Oops! My mistake.

Attached: daz5x7r-010ecd61-6ea4-4a1f-b004-1d712da8df52.png (966x1000, 225K)

I've nutted to this man more times than i can count

Attached: warioware.original.jpg (1680x938, 348K)

when i was 12 i told my best friend i had a crush on shaggy and he laughed in my face. fucker

erm...not shaggy, scooby, oops.

Nah, you got me wrong. I'm but I'm a bottom/sub. I can see how you got confused though. I'm also a fujo so I just prefer it if the guys are fucking each other. I think my chart has a variety of both tops and bottoms on it. Just which ever I find most endearing.

No one else compares

What do you think, Yea Forums?

Attached: o shit.png (1028x1026, 1.38M)

>evil
Please explain, I only want the best for my boy

Attached: 4d6d4f2eb3870e11e02f906cfe2b2ef5.jpg (720x720, 87K)

I like you... great taste

>Top
Right on the money

Attached: Monkee Guns.gif (540x391, 355K)

I’m a verse but more of a top. Shrug, it’s ok we all make mistakes.

Preddy gud

Depends on which Scooby for me. There's a pretty huge difference between crushing on 1969 "my vocabulary is seven words" Scooby and modern era actually more of a person Scooby. For me, Scooby is perfect in Be Cool. He lost a lot of his speech impediment and talks way more. Also hates being referred to as Shaggy's dog.

Guess Who might regress him back into more funney kinda-talking dog and I'm not sure if I can handle that.

Attached: scooby noir.jpg (828x1074, 119K)

>bottom
This is 100% accurate

Your tastes remind me of holidayhearse
Great husbandos

>verse
Close but I'm a top

Attached: 1537751858162.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

don't you shittalk my husbando
I'll let you wonder which it is
Just kidding, it's both

Attached: 1535333357623.png (726x882, 307K)

Vriska haters are incels
Vriska fans are chads

Attached: 57990567_p2.jpg (708x708, 156K)

Elfo and Luci? They're cool. But my waifu is Bean

Attached: disenchantment_fanart__elfo__bean_y_luci__by_somethinglikecuack-dckxsyp.png (1024x724, 451K)

I updated my chart
It’s most likely missing a lot more, but this one has more than before.

Attached: 80BC6552-4B4A-419B-92AB-7367F775047F.jpg (1712x2900, 1.31M)

have sex

get a job

Fucking forgot something

Attached: 5DE9670B-963D-4B08-B163-D0C56D85965D.jpg (1712x3004, 1.35M)

I second this as I was about to post it myself.

>DDR husbandos
Now THAT'S a rare find. One of my waifu's is Alice.

DDR is filled with quality husbandos, especially all Konsentos. Alice is one of DDR waifus too, along with Charmy, Robo-Zukin, all Zukins for that matter... Rhythm, and Jenny

>verse
Not bad. And thanks for the compliment kind user

You have good taste.

Who is he?

Good taste

3616 here, accurate

apologies in advance for the overabundance of jojo. i gotta make another one for just them for Yea Forums

Attached: husbando chart.png (1084x1084, 1.68M)

Scooby is about to roll over some dick cheese

That is pretty evil

I love all the variety on these compared to what I usually see on waifu charts. So much good taste with respect to monsters, aliens, Homestuck, and such. It also makes me feel good to see so many characters I identify with on a lot of them.

>homestuck shit
lol

ralsei is a deprecated flavor of the month, there is literally nothing interesting about him

Attached: dats right.png (1037x741, 505K)

I'm not that interested in husbandos (especially /co husbandos) so I apologize if I have pretty basic taste.

template?

oops forgot the chart

Attached: 15140583291436.png (1084x1084, 1.61M)

>Link
>Deku
>Pit
I'm only gay for a very small number of male characters, and these three are the main ones, other than Haida from Aggretsuko. Superb taste. I think I'm most attracted to Link of the bunch, but Deku has this certain something about him that makes me feel like a weak-kneed schoolgirl.

Attached: Chart.jpg (3438x3406, 1.53M)

Attached: 20646709-4DD1-46CF-BF8E-12839A8174CC.jpg (591x599, 475K)

You look like you were born in ‘91

I'd totally pants Little Mac and suck his cock in the middle of the match. I get hard whenever he inevitably fails his recovery and SD's.

what the fuck

Nah, born in ‘00 actually

>Anons proudly admitting they are a sub
Based anons having confidence in themselves to state that, it's unironically cool to see
How many of you are guys though

Bi male sub here. I love being pinned down and having my nipples licked and sucked. Makes me moan like a girl.

>the confidence to say you're sub
wut

subs are generally the least confident and dignified

I can’t tell if this is a shitpost or not.
It probably isn’t

Attached: 1BE9BCF8-FA2A-4E94-B8B4-E694596D5A23.png (444x287, 49K)

He's a cutie and you don't know shit.

I'm late to these threads as usual, here's my chart from last year

Attached: ywn_feel_their_arms_around_you.png (867x867, 1.52M)

You sound adorable, user.

I love him face
I love him voicepress f to pay respects

Attached: 16864645-7DF4-4AB2-B7F3-F20C9A08FBEA.jpg (400x568, 74K)

I-I appreciate that.

>Ratigan
>Megabyte
>Plankton
>Robot Devil
I have half a mind to seduce you.

Bump

>Hunson Abadeer
that alone is a 10/10 nice

Why would you think that when other people in here have fucking bears and ghosts on theirs? My tastes may not be impeccable unfortunately, but it feels good imagining them treating me right so that’s all that matters to me in this specific scenario.

>Pit
>Hilbert
>Deku
>Yasuke
>Raphael
>Takumi
Excellent taste

>Mettaton and Greg

Respect

i can't believe i have so few husbandos

Attached: i spent like an hour on this because i have so few husbandos.png (1084x1084, 1.65M)

>Valentine over Garvey

You will suffer greatly for your lack of judgement

Is he not the same asshole that caused Civil War ? .

>Papirus

You have good taste , he is the Biggest Turbo Chad in the videogame industry .

Dear Lord , that pisses me off so much .They hijack so much content .

Because Mettaton is hot and Papirus is Jesus with more dramatism

If your shopping list of "husbandos" is all completely different and out there and you can't even begin to name what they have in common, or it's just some shallow fetish shit like having glasses or being fat, its a harem chart not a husbando chart and you don't belong here

Post your chart

Don't decide for other people what is a husbando and what isn't. Either post your chart or kindly fuck off.

I knew a person like your train of thought and this person always shit his pants and attempt offing him self

It is a very pathetic sort of character and now I send pity your way

Attached: a grid of characters.png (1084x1084, 1.47M)

pls be joking

>Yes-man
I didn't want to fugg him but I did want to interact much more with him than I had the opportunity to.
I almost put Ironsides on my chart.

Attached: Ironsides.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

>Elfo with little boy pie face
I don't like it.

That bug from James and the Giant Peach is probably one of the most obscure characters I've seen on someone's chart

He's my earliest Husbando circa six or seven years old.
Mostly for the voice and personality, but also getting hugged by a human-sized centipede would be pretty cash.

>En-chan
Rare but excellent choice
>Trevor
>Weather
>Odin
Are you me?

*Papyrus is Don Quixote with more dramatism.

>go on date with Papyrus
>it's cute

before the date part of the game started, I sat in front of my screen for maybe 20 minutes, sweating and anticipating my date with pappy. The whole experience had me convulsing on the floor while hearts poured from my mouth.

Pic related

Attached: 676A7190-1942-4434-8589-5FCD5EF0D9E9.gif (450x253, 894K)

This is a really weird defense mechanism you have going, my dude. Literally bizarre as fuck. It speaks to how deeply insecure you are

I don't have to decide it, its literally by definition not a husbando. These threads are full of haremshit and nothing more. Pointing my chart out to you wouldn't make a difference either, you should stop trying to deflect

homosuck is shit.

Yeah, but it has got good boys.

Attached: 51de8377-cf12-4129-9300-9ee437f2838f.jpg (540x960, 170K)

>Griffith
I AM GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE
ALIVE!!!!

Kira and Rohan are based and patrician choices though

Attached: aGDbV8w_700b.jpg (700x787, 185K)

People who take waifu/husbando fagging so seriously that they feel the need to police what other people can and cannot call their fictional crushes need mental help. Live and let live man. How other people build their charts doesn’t invalidate the feelings you have about your husbando/waifu, and that’s all that should matter to you.

>tfw Papyrus rejects you mid-date and alludes to liking that fish whore more than you

Attached: wahh-nolreff.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Can you really blame him? Alphys sure didn't deserve her. What a loathsome character.

Grizz

Attached: 1556312438577.jpg (896x890, 121K)

>King K. Rool
SUPREME taste. Not even going to judge you for Bob. I can't say shit, I jerked off to the moon once.

Finally someone with some taste.

This. I got harrassed off of the same general twice for this stupid shit. Once for having multiple husbandos, twice for having an irl relationship.

People need ti get out more.

Attached: svtfoe_tom_by_sparks220stars_db2ejlf-fullview.png (1024x1146, 519K)

I'm 548 and I'm more of a verse but good try

Focus on that little snippet of Spidey in your Deadpool image for me, so what I'm about to say will make sense, okay?

I'd enter this Spider-verse.

I... I don't get it
>Robotdevil
>Plankton
dang, I forgot these
and also Luci and Brian (fg)
Oh well I'll have time to update my chart someday, though thinking about it I don't know if I like bender more than robotdevil... I don't want to whore myself out with more than one character per series...

Attached: 1556787561217.jpg (500x378, 39K)

Makes sense considering Frisk is like 10 years old.

I’d fuck her too desu

Yeah fuck that.

>Takeo Gōda
Great taste

A lot of mine have been posted in here so maybe my taste is more basic than I thought.

Attached: image.jpg (2696x900, 718K)

>bill
>bender
>black hat
>JIM CARREY
based and superbtastepilled

These are fitting to my liking. Why can’t I have irl friends who share husbando tastes?

Basic husbando tastes are still a lot more diverse and interesting than basic waifu tastes, as a bi man mostly interested in women. I wonder if that's because male characters tend to be more diverse in design and writing than female characters?

There can be diverse female characters, but I think guys base their waifu off of how much porn she gets.

Which sucks when you like an obscure character and they have less than finger counts of porn. I wish I could like more liked characters for that reason.

That would explain the ones who keep showing up on charts.

I'm and i'm vers, but being a bottom can be fun. But I guess I do have a slutty, slutty husbando...

I didn't realize how popular Jack was on here.

Attached: 23609823097.png (958x720, 560K)

He's underrated, or so I thought. I was surprised to see him in so many people's lists (including mine).

Just saw this , may I ask why not Putty? He’s handsome! I love me some religious men...

>Delete
Nice

OwO

Attached: unknown-18.png (420x420, 26K)

>hunk
>codsworth
ah, i see you're a man of taste...

Good taste.

Attached: d672k22-3adbf94b-1fc2-454e-b20b-06d88a9fea15.jpg (800x648, 77K)

If I’m being honest, his human form isn’t as hot as his Jack-O-Lantern form, but dear lord... back when the show was airing, I had the biggest crush on him and ended up recording his episode on an old VHS so I had footage of him.

His human form isn't hot?

Attached: Jackplushead.png (584x463, 284K)

His Jack-O-Lantern form is undoubtedly superior. I don't know why the fuck I find it so hot but I do.

I made an extended one after thinking about it for a while, but it still misses some like live action robotnik or megamind for example. I'll add them later if I remember, for a future thread.
I'm very curious to hear some opinions

Attached: extended shit taste.jpg (1920x1920, 2.78M)

Forgot a couple on mine as well, Wile E. Coyote, Katz from Courage, and Noah and Harold from Total Drama should probably be added.

It's the voice.

826 here, I'm a girl

Attached: bu9d0yo90w9x.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

I'm a verse heavily leaning towards top, nice job!

Attached: tumblr_mh3oy0Bxra1qj6j8po1_1280.png (684x805, 496K)

Tfw user doesn't add yours because they can tell you're a virgin...

i want to blow you

don't worry user. it's a state of mind, not something you earn. you can tell. what are you?

But user, I don't have a penis...

Attached: cab.png (600x601, 558K)

god dammit

Absolutely not

Attached: Dj7xRWYU0AA3Don.jpg large.jpg (750x418, 43K)

Maybe if you’re into Lauren Faust

The voice helped, but object heads in general have a sexiness to them. Both that and his dominating expressions.

>but Deku has this certain something about him that makes me feel like a weak-kneed schoolgirl.
You can be my weak-kneed schoolgirl if you want...

Attached: 1539992499127.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

A-user! My cheeks are burning up...

I'd make a chart but it would just be these 3

Who's the purple thing?

I can work with that. I don't think I could be with somebody who hasn't read that awful webcomic at this point. It's encoded in my DNA now.

>Zamii
kys

botley! fuck!!

good. who's the shark guy?

Do you like it when people shrug or is that a coincidence?

Total coincidence. Didn't even notice that.

Who is top third from the left?

A loan shark from Toontown.
Dr. Phage from the webcomic Awful Hospital.

Thats not very nice

Out of curiosity, is Homestuck discussion still b& on Yea Forums?

I know /hsg/ was ousted long ago

So thoroughly blacklisted that we weren't even allowed to discuss the miserable epilogues.

which is kinda bullshit imo

Attached: erikar.png (485x474, 552K)

Eridan was the best and most relatable troll.

obviously

Attached: bce9bc4153ada17373ec006265c565f4ee91d8211125f88f16b08821a457a110.png (525x686, 312K)

Let me sum up the Yea Forums experience for you so you can feel like you had it
>wordswordswords
>IT'S GETTING PRETTY META GUYS
>all of the endgame couples are some form of diversity quota: all gay, feat. nonbinary lesbians, not interested in human pregnancy + adopting, two gay male romances
>OBAMA

I hope this has filled the Yea Forumsshaped void in your life

I consider Caliborn to be his spiritual successor. One day, I will be as magnificent as he.

Chinese Batman from "New Superman" comic. Quotes because the New part always confuses people. Good read though unfortunately a bit short , Baixi is best boy and best bat.

Poster of I... I had no idea

>I can tell this thread is full of women
This fucking sucks because I was expecting to find some male nerds to fuck discuss male gay cartoon shit here or somewhere else

Attached: 46 - tyaJIbS.jpg (480x571, 47K)

so whats stopping us from being friends irl?

hey user

Naw user there's definitely male nerds here ready to discuss and fuck
I know I am

Now, now, being polite on the internet isn't about being a man or a woman, it's about being mentally older than 15. The difference is that boys that age are much more likely to browse this site than teenage girls so anything that attracts them is going to end up a shit smear on a dried shit wall. This thread neither appeals to them nor brings too much attention to itself so it stays more or less civil.

Oh my god... Father from KND... didn’t even think of him ... he’s a total hottie...

That's what she tried to do

>Tintin as a husbando
you are fucking A-OK in my book

This

Everyone cool lives in exotic places like New York or California, while I live in the bumfucks.

well I'm from Wisconsin
were you from?

Used to live close enough to drive there, got-dangit.

Attached: 4077465F-1D08-4A76-915E-9F597F21FA1A.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Hey, I'm Dumb too!

I have no idea what my type is but I know I have one.

>another Wisconsin user
Nice. Where in the state?

Attached: husband chart.png (1084x1084, 1.76M)

Attached: tumblr_plldlwbEo51u5yhmto4_250.jpg (250x201, 14K)

Don't worry user, you'll find someone nearby into all this stuff. I'm surprised the amount of people on even this board that can connect by regions

Milwaukee

You guys aren't really girly, are you?
Please don't be

Father was hot but only his black form.

Attached: Mr. Diaz.jpg (1417x1200, 702K)

Nice, I lived in Kenosha/Burlington for some time.

>Most husbands post ITT are villains or assholes

Are women actively trying to be a caricature of their gender?

I'm not
What area of Texas?

You think that's bad?! I'm chilean, of all things.

Attached: Quique Hache.png (990x494, 670K)

You think that's bad?! I'm Argentinian.

Attached: Avengers - No Road Home 09 (of 10)-007.jpg (1272x992, 861K)

Rayos, necesitamos más de nosotros

Attached: 46 - m6JKIyI.jpg (398x398, 19K)

I had a huge crush on Chip Hazard from small soldiers.
there is something hot about his cold eyes and that white hair.

Attached: chip-hazard-small-soldiers-4.75.jpg (210x240, 11K)

I'm really not sure.
Though I guess verse?
Since I can't definitively pick one or the other.

Texasanon here, I used to work over there since it was so close to my living quarters.

DFW region, so that’s a plus.

I just like those sorts of characters. To me, they seem more interesting than the heroes. Also, they have hotter fashion.

Sigh.... I love him so much... I thought I didn’t put him on my list for a second but I checked back and I most definitely did! Thank god....

GIRL!
i mean its not bad but i swear-i never ever seen any male having that ghoul from Follaut something-something dressed as a pirate or whatever is he cosplaying

A handful of my online friends live in Chile due to me being in a certain fandom ;u;

Weird how certain regions have a group of specific fandoms.

You’ve never seen the Fallout 4 tag on Tumblr, have you?

show me the gay-male affection to that ghoul character.
I never seen it. i had a NSFW account of gay porn on tumblr-i cant be fooled, my Gaydar is crisp

The brownies, right?
It's the most likely group to tolerate someone liking cartoon characters in this hellish country we live in.

I'm in the DFW area too.

HAH. How about having a husbando who happens to be a great daddy, for a change? Daddy in more than the fatherly way.

Attached: Slug Brody (Minnie n Slug).jpg (1554x580, 650K)

You ain’t special

Attached: 159E0C35-2F5C-4333-ADCE-CF90E8E8D6F1.gif (275x213, 499K)

I’d 100% do this stuff with you user

I gasped thinking about it. It's been a while and I really miss it

Who's the third qt on the top row?

Cody Burns from Transformers Rescue Bots

Ironically enough in fiction I adore jerks with a heart of gold for the idea that they may be suffering and misunderstood and I can protect them, but I'm very aware that irl that would be foolish.
Surprisingly enough fiction is used as a means to cope with feelings other than just being as simple as "I like x".
what I'm saying is I have daddy issues
But also what this user said. Villains are cool, and confidence is attractive.

>I adore jerks with a heart of gold for the idea that they may be suffering and misunderstood and I can protect them
Exactly why I love villains. You articulated it perfectly.

>Zorak
Based

>why aren't women into nice guys like me?
go choke on that soi

It's from Clone High—another school's "mascot" which turns out to be not a guy in a costume but a genetically engineered monster (the zipper is functional).

We need to get to bump limit tbqh

This

Gave in and did one.
But can you guess my gender?

Attached: a.png (1080x816, 1.09M)

>Transistor
Sick. I was going back and forth on whether I wanted to buy that game, but if the sword's husband material I might have to. (Grievous and Paps are also fine choices.)