Spiderman (1996)

Spiderman (1996)
>can talk to himself to introspect
Spiderman (2017)
>needs an A.I. to talk about his problems with

Attached: spiders.png (1280x1678, 2.87M)

People who talk to themselves nowadays are considered incels, autists or mentally dereanged.

adapting cartoon concepts 1:1 into live action movies seems like a great idea user, 10/10 insight

he doesn't speak out loud, it's an inner monologue

films don't do inner monologues anymore, even though it suits Spidey they have to have a character for them to speak to

comics stopped doing thought bubbles altogether at some point, too. and they're much worse off for it

>mfw having catching myself muttering about what to buy in the store
I've got a grand future of being that nutty and slightly scary old man rambling around stores, scaring kids as I talk to the produce.

Attached: Brick Top.jpg (1252x1252, 113K)

sarcasm?

I honestly miss monologues. The Raimi movies are really endearing with Peter beginning and ending the film, and the AI sidekick shit is fucking lame.

>we will never have those dank ass comic inner monologues that old school comic book writers use to do like Stan Lee and Frank Miller

Attached: 1535814715697.jpg (864x960, 113K)

If you remove censored fights, censored guns, and muscle fetish from 90s Spiderman, it will be PERFECT Spiderman. You cannot prove the opposite.

i wonder if mcu spidy will turn out more fucked up or not

At this point I'm convinced that the word incel has lost any and all meaning.

Then stop talking to yourself.

96 was talking to a gargoyle

>Watching some vidya shitposting on youtube.
>Video in recommend about a dude doing a Stellaris run where his objective is to interbreed with every civilization he meets
>Creates species for maximum breeding potential in mind.
>Calls this species Incel
I don't think it was ever used correctly to begin with, it's just a meaningless slur to throw at someone when you want to disregard them or to "Win the argument". retards should have just stayed with calling people virgins

Attached: 1533036288433.png (337x354, 64K)

Good thing everyone seems to understand incel has lost its meaning and now just says "have sex" instead.
Which, thankfully, can be just as effortlessly deflected by saying "stop projecting".

One does not win an argument war online. It only stops when you decide to stop replying, regardless of whether your word is last or not.

Sounds like you're a quitter like all zoomers.

Based. Also let the vampires be fucking vampires.

Attached: C3F09459-DEA3-44B1-B157-4C63F38954BB.jpg (385x572, 44K)

Implying it ever had meaning to begin with.

fug dat shid

Attached: 89789.png (1125x840, 1.61M)

It has. It’s the left wing version of cuck. Both have no meaning besides being an insult.

Why?

Then shouldn't he be talking to himself?

Spiderman (1996)
>recycles footage often
Spiderman (2017)
>doesn't recycle at all
Is this little prick TRYING to kill the environment?

Venom also had something like this with Tom Hardy and the symbiote talking together.

autist lost it's edge now everyone just uses incel instead

>No more Surfer exploring the cosmos, alone as he ponders the meaning of existence and loneliness.

Hell I'd be happy to see them just use bigger words again. In an interview Stan Lee once replied when asked about why he tossed around so many larger words was that because he believed kids could ascertain their meaning via context of if they really where so inclined would look it up. I talk to 20 somethings these days and they're just flat out retarded if you don't speak in memes or anything that's larger than two syllables.

Attached: Surfer.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Good? Someone talking to themself or to the audience isnt entertaining. People are trained to resist forced exposition like that these days.

the npc crowd (MCU viewers) are literally incapable of inner speech

Just because a character is speaking to a different one doesn't make it any less exposition. In fact I'd even argue it's even worse because it's Character A explaining shit Character B should already know most of the time.

You were able to scope out exactly what you wanted to hear with such laser precision that you managed to completely ignore words that are literally next to each other. I hope jerking yourself off was worth looking like an illiterate retard.

PLAASSSSSMAAAAA!

>People are trained to resist forced exposition like that these days.
Who the fuck are you trying to kid? They're absolutely fine with dumb shit like "you remember our mom's death at 44 in that car accident?"

Themselves OR THE AUDIENCE, isn't Character B. Also not entertaining?

Attached: Get a load.jpg (496x496, 134K)

If what you were trying to do was show me that you didnt just snipe out one small part of the post out of context then you did literally the exact opposite.

The A.I. wanted help him to understand a little the world if he was allowed to do so.

Maybe the A.I. is the consciousness of all you.

>The deepest lore

>HAS an A.I. to talk about his problems with
ftfy

>Doesn't name superior versions such ass Supaidaman or Italian Spiderman

After Carol rapes him, sure