Since Phase 1-3 is now the Infinity Saga, what should the next saga be?

Since Phase 1-3 is now the Infinity Saga, what should the next saga be?

Attached: 56972102_126553785185554_7288614012330631670_n.jpg (1080x761, 44K)

damn they're probably charging mad bux for a boxset containing movies like the incredible hulk or thor 2 lmao

We Waz Kangz saga

They need to introduce mutants as soon as possible.

Doom

Dark Avengers or secret invasion.

I'd buy that

Attached: sad hulk.png (1474x913, 1.2M)

It's a fan mockup, but "Infinity Saga" is still an official term as of a few months ago

The Carol Saga.

Attached: briefu.gif (250x334, 642K)

No they don't. In fact, it's a blessing that Fox owned them for so long because it forced the studio to pace themselves. Now they get to have an entire second "saga" with the ability to introduce just as many major marvel characters as the first one. If they were smart, they would continue to hold off on XMen until saga 3. Keep them in their back pocket to have at least one more major marvel franchise to draw audiences in since the second saga will likely bleed them dry for the most part.

There is no precedent for any of this so there's no reason from established tradition that there should be another 10 years of build up in an over arching story. Ongoing Continuity should just be a thing with occasional alternate timelines. In fact what would be delightful would be for the past X-men and Fantastic Four movies to be acknowledged as being cannon alt timelines. But I just really like Miles Teller because I liked a bunch of his movies besides F4.

a movie with Chris Evans playing both Captain America and the Human Torch would be fucking great

The diminishing returns saga

MCU 2: The search for new leads.

Too many of the remaining characters can't carry their own movie. Too many of the ones that can don't form a good team together.

I want a statue of the Infinity Gauntlet and an Arc Reactor desk ornament with that shit.

>charging mad bux for a boxset
320 dollars I hear

I think we’ve at the very least have two proven leads in Black Panther and Dr Strange. The second Strange movie just needs to pull its weight this time. Both actors have massive appeal, one being just cause his movie is now deemed some sort of historical achievement and the second cause he’s BEEN a hot commodity for a long time now. If they land both sequels I can see them being strong enough to keep the entire second saga afloat.

Slapstick when?

Penetrate me, Buri-oneesama.

So you've heard a price on a thing that only exists as a fan mock-up at this point?
Are these the same voices that leak scripts to you?

And you've heard he hasn't?

He can quote me the price per lb. on Sasquatch meat if he wants, but without citation he can expect ridicule.

Butthole saga.

Perfect time to add to start building up the time-travelling fucker.

**Maybe Britain Corps as well**

Attached: motherfucking kang.jpg (466x640, 104K)

Invasion Saga
Then probably the Secret Saga

Then a soft reboot

Dark Reign is pretty likely at some point soon since they'll undoubtedly take the chance to draw extremely unsubtle parallels to the current political climate in the US

they already burned the skrulls, for charmless Marvel, so probably not that, we could see annihilation though

based

Who's going again this weekend?

Attached: Endgame.png (2589x1032, 2.52M)

I really hope they make a third collector's set for the final phase like they did with the first two. I liked getting the little prop replicas and extras the first two came with.

Already saw it three times with my friends and family. Three times is my limit for every movie so ill just wait for the BD release

The next big crossover event is going to be either Secret Wars or Annihilation so it’s hard to say

Civil War 2 so the audience can get sick of bad movies.

Fuck off, get 3-4 movies without X-Men then get them the fuck in. We literally don't have the time to wait for a phase 3 in 20 years

It is one of those odd “blessings” that marvel didn’t have the rights to spider-man or the x men since it’s why we got the avengers. I’m just trying to think what’s the best way to build up to a team movie now? I’d like to see the masters of evil get their due or maybe a contest of champions saga? Did the collector come back to life you think? I’d like to see how benecio and goldblum would bounce off each other

The problem is they brought in a we can fix anything button and what stakes could they possible fight for now?
Already had a universe spanning threat.

Mutants don't gel well with the rest of the Marvel universe anyway

I don't think we will get another team buildup like we did for Avengers. The MCU is already so rich with characters it seems impossible to replicate the same format as phase 1

between Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and Spider-Man, they'll be fine

Gonna watch it in IMAX and that is it.

I could see them doing an evil team build for Masters of Evil or Dark Avengers

As far as actors go sure, but the problem is Black Panther is Wakanda first, Strange is busy with stuff nobody else can deal with, and Spider-Man is street level. None of them have the entire normal Earth focus that Iron Man and Captain America do.

Doom

Consider this though, there's no more mcguffin

>We literally don't have the time to wait for a phase 3 in 20 years

You literally don't have the time? Are you dying, user? Is seeing an MCU version of characters that already had a 10+ movie franchise the one thing that will give your life meaning?

Endgame basically set up Strange as the next "get everyone together" guy

A time spanning threat.

WE WUZ

I hope Captain Marvel 2 is the story line where Carol gives birth to her rapist and runs off to an alternate dimension to live with him and everyone's just cool with it.

yes, I wonder what villain Marvel can use now that they've introduced time travel. Not like they have a major Avengers villain concerned specifically with time travel or anything. It's just a mystery.

Kree Skrull War with bits of Secret Invasion could work, maybe bring Hulkling around and have him be Marvels sorta kinda sidekick as the son of her own mentor. Have the good Skrulls we’ve seen be a main force trying to keep the extremists who outnumber them from making Earth their ground zero for total war.

It would be 10 years from now assuming they skip another saga, and the majority of us would only be in our 30s.

People were saying the same thing when they started building up the Avengers. As if we aren't all still going to be watching the MCU years from now

I can’t imagine Disney wants to open that can of worms so obviously. I see Dark Reign being a good thing to use in ten years tho so maybe that could be a good saga.

Just make it entirely consensual, Carol gives birth to an adult son, and leaves Earth to go have sex with him.

Dark Reign and Thunderbolts are both things they can't do until they spend time building up a roster of villains who could work for someone like Osborn or Zemo. Villains who don't get killed off in their first appearance. They'd be many years away from this being possible.

I think a Secret Wars situation is the only way we're gonna get another Endgame with a huge cadre of capes.

The trick however will be keeping actors around including BOTH heroes and villains. I don't think you can set up anything over ten years again and I would be shocked and amazed if any of the actors stuck around for nearly 20.

Personally though, I'd just try to keep it sweet and simple, but what do I know?

The biggest thing I want is a Maximum Carnage situation where Spidey Holland and Brady Venom finally take on Cletus Cassidy with a few guest heroes thrown in.

Star Wars falls next than Avatar.

The New Avengers Saga

and this will be it's Trinity

Attached: collage.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

The Galactus Saga

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

We're all either going to be dead or in such a massive shitshow on a global scale that movies won't matter anymore. And no, my life already has no meaning and no corporate product is going to fix that

Attached: 1552604578605.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Why are X-Fags so fucking greedy? Everything has to be mutants and their cluster fuck bullshit all the time.

For 20 years, Marvel was all about X-Men and Spider-Man. They're so used to getting everything they want that living in a world where the Avengers, Black Panther, Carol Danvers and Aquaman are getting more mainstream success and recognition is making them get crazier with resentment, and even more demanding and entitled than ever.

>The biggest thing I want is a Maximum Carnage situation where Spidey Holland and Brady Venom finally take on Cletus Cassidy with a few guest heroes thrown in.

You're going to want an older, better Spider-Man for that.

The Annihilation

I'm fine with Ant-Man. Make a team with him, Hulk, War Machine and maybe Hawkeye.

Attached: helpme.png (876x370, 366K)

>not making the point where it BTFO's Avatar

Somewhat off-topic, but can someone please explain to me what made Avatar such a smash hit at the box office?

>Directed by James Motherfucking Cameron

The Secret Saga, leading to Secret Wars.

Surely a name alone doesn't carry that much clout does it? He's definitely made some quality films but I just don't think Avatar is among them.

Seeing it twice tonight lol. I'm posting this during the first act.

3d Gimmick and being in theathers for almost a year.

The story is generic and the characters are so dull so thats why a fanbase focused on them didn't last a year.

Same, and him along Wasp so we get dynamic duo

The DOOM Saga

Attached: 9dc0fb98b04fe03e0b9302957f3ac51a.jpg (450x640, 113K)

>Star Wars falls next than Avatar.
Obviously. But what about the big one after adjusting for inflation?

Attached: 585px-Poster_-_Gone_With_the_Wind_01.jpg (585x900, 226K)

>Muh 3D experience
>Muh immersive CGI world unlike anything else ever seen!
>Muh James Cameron

I don't understand it either but everything James Cameron touches, normies can't keep away from it. Today I can't tell you a single thing about Avatar except remembering how the aliens looked stupid and they had sex by connecting nerve endings in their hair together. It was such a horrible movie.

The cashgrab saga

MCU 2: The Search for More Money

Will this include the one shots?

Annihilation Saga

>Annihilation

Attached: annihilation.png (805x486, 81K)

Black Panther can't lead the franchise because he's way too stoic. His mood can't carry it like Cap and Tony did.

Strange is viable.

I think it's time to bring in Nova lads

Attached: xledbuok90a21.jpg (650x894, 50K)

The Beyonder Saga?

To beat Disney, you will always need just a mention of him
>fucked the hype for Toy Story 4
>fucked the hype for Frozen 2
>will probably fuck Endgame at his own game

Attached: images (9).jpg (480x270, 20K)

>Secret Wars
Needs a bigger roster and set up than they currently have even with the X-Men and FF4. Maybe after another Saga, they could potentially do it.

>The Kang Dynasty

Why is Cap so sad? Also where is Ant-Man?

>Surely a name alone doesn't carry that much clout does it?
>MarvelStudios.jpg

ANTS is shrunk.

I wish, but at the same time I know they will fuck it up.

>Annihilation 2: Annihilation Boogaloo
How long before we an Annihilation rehash in the comics? We gotten a Civil War rehash and Infinity storyline rehash, currently War of the Realms rehash.

Somewhat of a fair point but Marvel movies
>Are as inoffensive as possible and try to appeal at least a little to as many people as possible
>Use previously made characters that have been beloved for years (though I must concede that the MCU has boosted their popularity in a lot of cases)
>Have been building an interwoven universe for a decade now that is accessible and people want to keep up with, pretty much a glorified high budget TV show
So honestly, though I do tend to resent the MCU at times, I don't think they're getting by totally on name alone

>**Maybe Britain Corps as well**
if we did get Captain Britain in the MCU, imagine if they had Mad Jim Jaspers and The Fury as the main threats for a future Avengers movie

actually come to think of it, that might be a good way to explain Mutant Hate in the MCU if the first major exposure to them were someone like Jim Jaspers(kinda like how X-Men Grand Design explained Mutant Hatred having it's roots in Namor's attacks on NYC in the 40's)

SKRULLS

both sound likely actually. Black Widow and Shang-Chi will set up the espionage/underworld elements of the MCU, and Eternals and GotG 3 will push forward the Skrulls and other worldbuilding stuff.

3d and the best special effects at the time. Everyone wanted to live on Pandora after watching it.

>we live in a society where a single movie could very possibly make 3 BILLION dollars

Attached: Waynes_Society.png (599x462, 427K)

Cameron is more known for revolutionizing special effects. His films range from good to mediocre.

How are they going to deal with his name being Dick Rider?

The Fury saga.

with quips

I like how now nobody gives a shit about nuStar Wars with the MCU reigning. Especially when 2 out of 3 movies later none of the new characters are likable.

Attached: oh snap.jpg (480x360, 10K)

He'll introduce himself as Richard Rider, very seriously and Quill will immediately attempt to undermine him by going

>"Wait... So your name ...."
>"Peter, no..."
>"Your name is DICK. RIDER. AHAHAHAHA. GUYS HIS NAME IS DICK. FUCKING. RIDER. Holy shit was Dick Sucker taken?"
>Then nu-Gamora starts swooning for Nova anyways and gets more booty blasted at Peter than Richard does, who takes it in stride

I'd fuck Nova

>Since Phase 1-3 is now the Infinity Saga, what should the next saga be?
The Xfinity saga. But it's about Thor trying to get the cable fixed and has nothing to do with muties

Haha yeah, nobody here is on their 30s already haha.

Probably something close to this,

New Avengers Saga, Heroes Reborn Saga, The Legacy Saga, etc. It's gonna be something that embodies the spirit of a new chapter for the MCU. Gotta keep people invested in the characters even if some big names are leaving.

That will be the woke saga. Enjoy your Iron Heart, female Thor, and America Chavez, you dumb fuckers.

Attached: 1552212158060.jpg (867x873, 311K)

Honestly I wouldn't mind iron heart

Either way you would only be 40something when saga 3 started. That's really not bad.

Mutants can be made to gel well. Comics accuracy is completely secondary to streamlining integration for the MCU. If something doesn't work, they'll change it.

Can't make it too homophobic, user.

>when this becomes real
MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK

I'd love some High Evolutionary stuff.

They can do disparate stories around the globe and tie it all together into Avengers World

They pull a Nightwing.

Rick Rider.

And yet it’ll still both be better and do better than anything in the DCEU

Third time in a couple hours.

Bring fucking doctor doom
Fuck the fantastic 4 I just want the mad genius

Attached: skd3w183nbmx.png (438x397, 400K)

I hate that character it seems totally unnecessary.

I want a Darkhawk movie.

name 1 (ONE) Darkhawk villain that isn't shared with other heroes

You know they only settled for the MCU crew because they had given away all their good character, right? Iron man and Captain america were a literal fucking joke 15 years ago.

They can finally start with characters that people actually like.

I dunno he had a pretty good streak in the 80s/90s

>Terminator
>Aliens
>Abyss
>Terminator 2
>True Lies (fuck it I still like it)

First of all I think we need a film to tie the two phases together: Guardians 3000 after that

Uni-force & the Abstracts
Skrulls from Eternals
Eternals as pretty-boy villians, the next nazis, pretty much. Into X-men. Fantastic Family as the over arching heroes cartographers of imaginations.
Divide Phase Four into four parts. Part ones the Eternals. An origin story for Thanks who peaces in the first movie. Black Widow film female Indiana Jones revealing Skrull Hydra connection ( Chitari from Ultimates ) Dr Strange 2 intros Negative Zone Fantastic Four. can you guess Fourth phase four film ? No? Maybe argue hatefully about it.

Fifth Case Four Film being Spider-man Fantastic Four cute little cross over like Civil War but happier. Sixth Phase Four Film Captain Marvel and Black Panther in a sort of Ultimates film. Introduce the idea of The Uni-force and the abstracts. Skrulls & The Beyonder. 7th Phase Four Film Secret War. 8th film a Spider-man tentpole film. Symbiotes. 9th phase four film Mephisto as antagonist. 10th phase four film should just be a two hour long introduction to the end of life as we know it because it will be 2030 and I don't know how the illusion of society is going to hold up to 30 straight years of toddlers getting sex changes.

He's a total badass too. Nobody wanted to film the helicopter scene in T2 after Vic Moragna got bisected on the set of the twilight zone movie, so Cameron called them pussies and personally got in the chopper and filmed it himself.

Literally ALL of those movies are shitty boomer flicks that nobody born after 96 even likes.

i hope they will do something like the briefcase for phase one for the actual box

EVIL HAWK! He's like our hero, but EVIL. AGAIN.

Is it call the infinity saga because it was infinitely shit?

Secret Wars saga. Universe was wrecked during infinity saga, another sudden shift in balance due to most people coming back would cause tons of conflict and people groveling for power/a place in this universe. Would create the perfect saga to introduce the Xmen/F4 in.

Damn, how does Marvel make so many great villains!?

This is the only correct answer.

TIH is perfectly alright as a solo movie

Sucking dick ain't gay son, it's 2019 get with the times

Marvel was too busy for twenty years to visit earth, why would she stick around after thanos is dealt with?