But honestly, why couldn't Ant-Man fly up his butt?

But honestly, why couldn't Ant-Man fly up his butt?

Attached: avengers_infinitywar_movie_screencaps.com_15563.jpg (1400x1400, 121K)

he can't fly

In that case what does he even do
Why couldn't Wasp that would have at least been hot

Thanos wears a buttplug as per Titan tradition

I mean, I know if I had the infinity gauntlet, first thing I'd do is seal my butthole and then just magically teleport my poop from my innards directly onto the lawns of people I dislike.

Thanos doesn't poop.

Anyone who suggests this is a retard, that shit wouldn't work on a normal human and it specially wouldn't work on a Deviant God Titan like Thanos.

Ant-Man would be the one to die.

>that shit wouldn't work on a normal human
care to explain why?

He knows it doesn't work because he's tried it.

Thanos is too strong. Ant-Man would have been crushed in his rectum and Thanos would have shat out a blood slurry of Ant-Man's gibs and no one wants to see any of this.

Attached: image0-22-1.jpg (578x574, 35K)

"You should have gone for the ass."

The force that Ant-Man exerts when growing isn't actually that much.

I don't know, Ant-Man breaks stone and metal like paper when growing but Thanos is stronger than that. There are tons of better ways to assassinate someone using shrinking powers than going up there butt though.

You are now picturing a moment where Ant-Man did fly up his butt, tried to grow, but Thanos's anal cavity was too strong and began crushing Ant-Man amid the already dire situation of Thor, Iron man, and Captain America on the verge of dying while trying to stop Thanos attaining the stones.

how are you all so sure Thanos' rectal tissue is so strong?

Attached: 1502323535921.webm (840x475, 455K)

Because his skin is so strong it even takes a lot of effort to hurt him with a magic axe made in a neutron star forge. Now imagine the strengthen of his sphincter against a mere weak human.

GotG 2 established nigh impenetrable skin is impenetrable on the inside too.

>Now imagine the strengthen of his sphincter against a mere weak human.

Attached: lB7O7M1.png (691x597, 4K)

But he breaks through several hundred tons of rock when he rescues Hulk and Rocket via growing.

Remember in Guardians 2, how Drax goes into the mouth of the tentacle monster and attempts to kill it from the inside?
Peter quill and Gamora scoff because the resilience of the skin is the same on the inside as the outside.

Why would Thanos be any different?

Scott would be crushed.

Didn't He actually cuts the fag from the inside tho?

Why are we so fixated on the anus anyway? We need to think a bit more outside of the box fellas. Think about this alternative, Ant-Man goes up Thanos's urethra. I'm sure exploding his pelvic region would be just as debilitating as going the anal route.

They watched the film theory video on it

It took hulk all his strength to keep the avengers base from falling on his friends yet ant man easily just grew through it, thanks ass would be the same

Nuh uh Ant-Man broke through the falling avengers base while growing, Thanos ass is no problemo

>Implying

I'm waiting for some fucked up anal vore image of this. I could draw a pretty decent one, but I'm afraid of the name that would be given to me

Thanos doesn't have an anus, he excretes waste by ridges on his chin.

You really want to fly up the anus of a guy who can knock the Hulk out with his bare hands?

No. No he did not.

Thanos was wearing pants

why didn't thanose just use the gauntlet to shrink himself and crawl up ant-man's butt?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Why would it kill him.
He can snap another anus right back in.
The only way to win is to inside his head and eat his brains, like HUGE quest.

so if ant-man struggles to fight against thanos’ sphincter wouldn’t that mean he would be putting a lot of pressure against his prostate?

just asking haha

>In that case what does he even do

Get smol
Talk to aunts

>But honestly, why couldn't Ant-Man fly up his butt?

Because as soon as Thanos got the reality stone, he made it so that he no longer has butthole.

because there a much more qualified person to do the job or should i say raccoon

Attached: thanus .jpg (497x1083, 122K)

They're really inconsistent about that. In Ant Man and Wasp, he gets stuck in a room when he accidentally grows too much.

That suit was broken, maybe it arbitrary stopped growing at that certain height. It happened the same when he shrunk into the size of a kid.

He didn’t need to expand inside of him, I don’t see why he couldn’t have just travelled to his heart or brain and blown it up from the inside.

Because Thanos intestinal track might be as strong as everything else about him.

Also he did'nt want to crawl through a tunnel of shit.

Your intestines aren't open like a tunnel, they are flatened and continuously contracting to push things out your anus. Mucus and bile line it so nothing to to get caught.

You go in and you get pushed out.

Why didn't Wasp grow and kill Thanos by sitting on him?

Attached: AHHHHH.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Thanos is stronger than the Hulk. Do you think Giant-Man is stronger than the Hulk? He isn't.

Anyone who isn't a complete retard would assume that the god-like alien has strong rectal tissue.

>Captain America, literally just a human who is stronger than average, fights toe to toe with him and survives getting hit and thrown around several times

Thanos can't be that strong compared to a guy plowing through several tons of concrete and water while he grows

that shot always looked funny to me its like thor is trying to stretch his eye

Cap had Mjolnir and therefore the power of Thor.

Attached: file.png (780x439, 991K)

Before he picks up the hammer he survives getting battered by him

Because Thanos is dummy thicc and the clap from his ass cheeks would prevent Antman from being able to enter his rectum.

>just stronger than the average human
Kek.

Okay

Why didn't Ant-Man grow huge and suffocate Thanos by shoving him up his own ass?

Attached: 1549432499520.gif (256x256, 352K)

Because Thanos could just rip himself a new exit?

Like, what part of "is stronger than the Hulk" do you guys not get?

Why didn't Ant-Man shrink Thanos into a protein substance?

Attached: bp4c2dpzu9521.gif (480x258, 3.22M)

> Thanos foresees that coming
> lets Ant-Man try to enter
> then crushes him with the sheer force of his anus

He'll be fine

Attached: 3059195 - Ant-Man Avengers _Infinity_War Marvel Scott_Lang Thanos__01.jpg (355x700, 65K)

How do we even know Thanos has an anus, at least as we understand them?

that's not at all how it would fucking happen

Don't sign it, dummy.

here

Attached: gaia.jpg (613x1920, 618K)

>literally just a human who is stronger than average

cap is far, far above the average humie

in terms of the mcu at this point, he's really down there in.

Did he even have that weapon

Because Thanos is tougher than Ant Man? It would end up in the guy being crushed as he tried to grow in a space too small for him

Just fly up his nose and start detaching his brain cells.

Titans have no ass holes.

Why didn't Ant-Man just use Pym particles to shrink Thanos down?

Attached: ka.jpg (500x270, 21K)

Is there any actual reason why this wouldn't work?
The goop gun is basically an unblockable instakill, is it not?

>I have decided to give up on the infeenity stones and leave Earth for no raisin!

Me am the greetest

Haha le funny xD
Have an upboat

he didn't wear his ceremonial armor in infinity war

they're saving it for galactus
yes it's the ultimate nullifier

>A fully grown raccoon can go inside your asshole and eat you inside-out.
Horrifying.

Skin has the same durability inside and outside.