Why doesn't Amethyst have her own show yet

Attached: IMG_3224.jpg (1443x1027, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZTMv_zBNzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI
comicsalliance.com/renae-de-liz-amethyst-pitch/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-1985
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-1987
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-Princess-of-Gemworld
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-Princess-of-Gemworld/Issue-1?id=81123
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107358648/#107389743
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beats me, post Amy.

Attached: Amy1.png (1238x805, 1.02M)

The good die young and CN doesn't know what the fuck they are doing.

She's wearing clothes, take them off.

My fave DC shorts were SBFF, New TT and Amethyst

Two of those are shows already. Now Amy needs to happen

There's a drawing of Amethyst and Carnelian someone posted a while ago that I really liked

Because the franchise has always been a highly political story. Literally a fantasy political thriller with strong feminist undertones. Whiny cunts like you would shout it down en masse.

Because Amethyst herself hasn't done much lately.

I thought she had big boobs from the thumbnail and this was an edit thread

She's in Young Justice

Those that haven't seen it can watch the shorts on the DC YouTube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=BZTMv_zBNzQ

How is she there?

Literally sabotage on CN's part. They had a good thing going but they weren't making as much money and didn't have complete rights so they tanked the entire thing. All they have is TTGo and that's all they need since it's so cheap and can fill an entire day of scheduling for them.

Hopefully now that WB took over we get more DC stuff

Pretty sure the creator said she doesn't want to do anything with it now that Steven Universe exists and people will just call it a rip-off all the time. I think she moved onto to that idea of the green-haired elf.

Bendis

No one wants to watch some cheap Steven Universe ripoff.

Why would a Steven Universe character get their own spin-off other than Steven or Connie?

Pretty sure that's not true

That's exactly what's happening since we're getting more animated shows on their streaming service. I know that CWSeed also had that Vixen series.

WB took over what? They always had DC

They took over CN

user. . .

I would love to see Amethyst in a bathing suit

user she’s in Bendis Young Justice... that’s a fate worse than death

It's not bad

This?

Attached: 1511805657766.jpg (630x1024, 164K)

one where he's hugging her

Is not bad, but is not good either, the story isn't even bad its just that the way is told is confusing and hard to read.
Their first adventure should be straight forward so we get a feel of the characters and get interested in where the comic is going, instead we have unnecessary flashbacks and uninteresting dialog.

I hate legacy characters. They make no sense

Attached: 1380178045565.jpg (1023x1343, 142K)

Did he destroy her cannon yet? Why did he choose young justice, I was sure he would've moved to Batman after he was done wrecking Superman's mythos.

This one?

Attached: 1511727211513.jpg (600x878, 76K)

Yes, I love this one. I expect the show was going to have some love triangle with Amy, Topaz and Carnelian

I haven't actually read it but I've heard Bendis' version of Amethyst and Gemworld is absolutely nothing like the old comics or the DC Nation shorts.

Who's the girl bully?

I've read it. It's pretty close to the shorts.

Is weird because, Bendis is mixing the old 80s canon with the cartoon designs, canon wise is all over the place, they have shown very little of gemworld, but so far he has changed:

>Amethyst is a rash action girl who is kind of an outsider and wants to just walk into Dark Opal's castle and kick his ass
>Turquoise is now a generic noble lady, they introduce her when Amethyst saves her from a forced marriage.
>Carnelian used to be a guy who uses his brain, but now he is a big muscular brute
>They haven't shown much of Sardonix or Topaz but they look nothing like their originals
>Dark Opal looks fine, but he hasn't done much.

Attached: Dark_Opal_Prime_Earth_0001.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

This fate really is worse than death

I think is suppose to be Rita, Amy's friend before her adventures started, after Amy shuns her away because her magical adventures could be dangerous she starts to hate her and hang out with Carnelian in his civilian identity.
Sadly the comics changed writer after Crisis in Infinite worlds and she got wrote out of the story.

Attached: 1706843-rita_2[1].jpg (334x315, 51K)

Speaking of the old comic, I really wish to hear the opinion in this specific issue of the comic if anyone has read it.
So volume 1 and up to chapter 11 of the second volume the book was written by two guys Dan Mishkin and Gary Cohn (they also came up with the original idea). The comic up to that point the story was quite divorced with the rest of the DC universe.
Then Crisis in Infinite Earths happened and by editorial mandate all the books where to follow an unified continuity.
After issue 11 or so of the story, both of the creators left the book and the story began introducing the Lords of Order and Chaos from the Dr Fate book, retconing lots of backstory and characters to better fit the rest of the DC universe. Even worse the previous storyline was basically shelve in favor of introducing two new villains disregarding everything that came before.
If anyone has read the books whats your opinion of this changes? I personally hated them, I feel the new villains where the Donut Steel of the new writers. but I'm curious of what other people think.

Attached: 646501-amethystann01sm.jpg (500x768, 87K)

I think her first run is the best. I didn't really like adding stuff from other DC magic since her magic is supposed to be more uplifting and non-depressing.

Does she at least still age up when entering gemworld?

That sucks.

Getting railed in and out of dreams.

We haven't seen her outside of Gemworld yet.

She still does the occasional Amethyst fanart (is it fanart when it's based off your own shorts?) and Harpy got a pitch short for Nick that was also passed up. Otherwise she still works in the industry like Kelly Turnbull

Probably not, her design seem to be based in the cartoon shorts, there she didn't age up, she just had a magical girl styled transformation.

Attached: amy2.png (1248x820, 1.09M)

>in favor of introducing two new villains
Was these Villains by any chance called Child and Flaw? They’re Lords of Chaos that popped in JSA a few years ago.
If it makes you feel any better Child was knocked out and Flaw was shattered by Fury or Hawkgirl.

They can't keep playing with her like this. I always wonder what makes the execs get cold feet with her ideas.
They seem good enough.

Is the Harpy stuff good?

You're talking about the same execs that created Emoji movie

Those two are the ones, Is fucking frustrating how the showed up in their introduction.
To make the story short, after many many issues hyping up Carnelian planing something big using and artifact left by Dark Opal after his dead they show how the artifact becomes alive and hijack the spell causing Carnelian "die" and revealing Dark Opal reborn and ready to take his spot as the big bad.
He doesn't take 4 steps before the Child and Flaw show up from nowhere apparently being the guys who gave Dark Opal his powers and deciding is time to take matters into their own hands.
They kill Dark Opal unceremoniously, then they easily dispatch the rest of the secondary characters while saying how strong they are compared to everyone else, the rest of the issues are basically those two having the upper hand until Amethyst pulls the victory out of her ass.
And that happens after the retcon where Dark Opal became the bitch of the lords of Chaos and how Amethyst is a lord of Order because her birth dad was similar to Dr Fate and the spirit of his magic belt basically cucked him in his own body with Amy's mom.
or how they retconed Citrine from Amethyst's mentor to a manipulative witch who lied to Amethyst about pretty much everything (she didn't lie, they retconed everything so they made her a liar retroactively)

Is fine as a episodic fantasy slice of life, the characters are fun but don't expect them to go to Mordor anytime soon.
Here is the link of the pilot Nick rejected youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI
there was another one that was only in animatic form but I can't find it.

It's fun fantasy stuff and the pitch short had a very appealing look. I haven't looked at the webcomic in a while, but what I read was nice.
What are the meetings with these people like? Do they think only in numbers when discussing what to green-light?

Ouch! I think they also worked with Mordu to bamboozle Dr.Fate in JSA as well.
And did you know that Gemworld is gonna be destroyed in the new JLD series? Dr.Fate and the Lords of order wants to destroy that place and other realms of Magic to starve the otherkind.

I saw the short. Her art style is very good, but the story just wasn't interesting

>What are the meetings with these people like? Do they think only in numbers when discussing what to green-light?
Money is more important than artistic creativity

Obviously. I just wish that it those two weren't always so exclusive.

They go over statistics on what is more likely to get money. Stuff like Emoji movie was guaranteed to not be a flop, so they went for that. Bendis makes money, so they use him as a writer. Most of the time they have more insane reasoning

Hum... like a Buffy/Angel/ Spike thing

Interesting, the writers probably don't know Gemworld was created/protected by some Lovecraftians beings who create worlds to later eat absorbing the magic they produce .
Amy convinced them to consume just a little magic over a long period of time in a Landlord/tenant kind of deal. So it would have been interesting to see the lords of order fights creatures who are basically magic Galactus, they even have their own herald showing up before they eat the magical worlds.

Attached: 268x0w[1].jpg (268x410, 68K)

I liked the animations of that short.

Attached: amethyst_by_otakuangelx-d97y5aj-min.gif (600x337, 2.72M)

tell me how the magic of gemworld works

she probably isn't degenerate enough and isn't willing to fuck them and suck their dicks to get her shows made like Nefcy and Sugar were.

Gemworld is the birthplace for all Homo Magi (Basically most magic user) Lords of Order and Chaos used to live there but they fucked off (for the most part). Magic seeps into the soil so everything is magical there now.
But I’m not an expert in it, I’m just regurgitating a bunch of statements some of my friends told me about the place.

Nefcy and Sugar are both ugly hicks though

How can Amethyst travel between Earth and Gemworld

Her own comments on suggest it was sort of done for fun with the urging/help of her fellow industry people. She said it was neat to see Harpy voiced and animated and wasn't too broken up over being passed on, likely because she'd lose some amount of creative control and the comic itself would likely have to end. I imagine she'd want a unique pitch for a show. She also will occasionally comment on Amethyst when someone invariably asks why it wasn't picked up, basically saying "lol go yell at DC"

>Gemworld was created/protected by some Lovecraftians beings who create worlds to later eat absorbing the magic they produce .
Uh, did Tynion ripoff this concept?
This is literally what the Otherkind does. They come into a Multiverse, eats all of the magic in the realms within it and fuck off. Seriously, how am I just hearing this just now?

>This is literally what the Otherkind does. They come into a Multiverse, eats all of the magic in the realms within it and fuck off. Seriously, how am I just hearing this just now?

That's also what the Tyranids do in 40k. And what locusts do in real life. It's not the most original concept in the world.

Just saying that having 2 magic eating, Lovecraftian horrors from another world that does basically the same thing seems kinda redundant (They could’ve just brought these guys back).
Also, what did these monsters that made Gemworld look like? Maybe there’s a difference I don’t know yet that may set them apart.

The difference is the one who created Gemworld work by creating the magical realms, letting them grown and then eating them like a farmer harvesting its crops.
They got pissed because Citrine was the one who ask them for the magic to create Gemworld with the condition that they would come to consume the world once she died. But then she cheated the contract by making herself semi immortal, so later they send their minions to kill her. Amethyst managed to get a deal with them where gemworld will give them magic like a tenant paying their landlord. Convincing them than that way they would get more magic in the long run.

So before the retcon with the lords of magic it was like this:
>So during a time long ago when the magicians noticed the earth was losing its magic they decided to emigrate to anther world where magic was plentiful.
>This world was created by a witch called Citrine who used the magic the lovecraftian beings gave her to created gemworld as new home for all magic creatures.
>Gemworld is filled with magic, every person and animal can use magic in some form, and it doesn't follow the rules of earth (the sun is a literal ball of fire that rises from one side of the planet and sinks in the other side by the end of the day)
>Gemworld is divided in many kingdoms, each of the royal families control this special giant gems that gives them great powers

In the first volume it was through portals that she could create with magic, in the annual the path through gemworld was "cut" so later she could travel there by astro projecting her consciousness while sleeping, she still could get hurt in this state.

Attached: DwkJ9scWsAA2Zue[1].jpg (639x854, 174K)

The fact that it's shaped like a skull is so silly and so cool

>what did these monsters that made Gemworld look like?
They didn't show it, they where more of a nebulous force, they did have servants that speak for them, their realm was a void with a weird structure floating in the middle of nowhere.

Damn Gemworld seems like a cool place to visit.

I wonder how long has this version of Amethyst been in Gemworld, the way she mentions it makes it sound it like she hasn't left in a long while.

Wasn’t the New 52 version of Amethyst a warrior princess?

Attached: 1552572862051.png (646x1026, 345K)

Yeah but that version and the Bendis version are clearly different.

Attached: s-l1000[1].jpg (329x500, 50K)

for comparison.

Attached: DtvoDDQWsAATjXB[1].jpg (960x1200, 222K)

Was it a good run?
I heard a few anons praising it a few years ago.

Didn't notice that. I was just thinking about Westeros when I read it

It was just ok, it got cancelled before it could go anywhere really interesting, the backup story that re imagines Beowulf in a post apocalyptic world was pretty good though.

A crystal skull if you will.

Attached: crystal-skull-at-the-british-museum[1].jpg (1200x1600, 261K)

Got anymore of this?
I want more, where can I get more?

Dr.Fate (Hector Hall) removed a denizen of Gemworlds skull to identify where his missing wife was.

was that the version where a bunch of football jocks try to rape her for some reason

Why is the bully/love interest so popular?

Attached: 1511841601179.gif (425x312, 197K)

Remember when she got a cameo in a TTG comic just to be defeated off-screen by Starfire?

Yes, and the reason was to show Amy knew how to fight even before becoming a warrior princess.

Attached: 1511810996035.jpg (833x1024, 86K)

Attached: 1511829208381.jpg (542x750, 70K)

The Hatesex and fanart would have been extraordinary

No love for Topaz? His hair looks a little silly, but he's also hot

What would the fan artists focus on

Bad timing, DC doesn't know what the fuck it's doing,*CN not knowing what they were doing-- that sort of thing.

Prior to the fun animated short romp, DC turned down the great artist from the Last Unicorn comic adaptation --who made a pitch herself for a book that seemed much more in keeping with the 80s comics in spirit and looked promising and appealing as all hell-- to do that awful comic that was supposed to tie into whatever 'magic user team books' the New 52 was trying to get off the ground that Tryhard'd up Amethyst into super seriousness mode which robs it of the charm and appeal the idea had in the first fucking place.

CN did what it's been doing to Justice League Action, Megaman, and anything else that's not TTGO-- they buried and ignored it.

...You got any proof of that? I'm kinda curious, but honestly, I think it's gonna be a long-ass while if at all before we get any adaptation of Amethyst again that's actually good.

But at the moment, it does kinda bring up a point about how bad timing is right now. Even if CN went back to Brianne Drouhard with a dumptruck full of money, a sincere apology and a promise not to fuck her work up--or if they went to anybody else for that matter-- it would seem a bit iffy what with nu She-Ra being around as a comparison. I feel like SU only has names associations. She-Ra and Amethyst: PoGW are very parallel to each other in terms of content.

Sort of like how we never got that Space Usagi cartoon because Bucky O'Hare bombed.

I Thank you, my lord.
>Hatesex fanart
God this would have been a fun fandom to be a part of, such missed opportunity.

There is a lot of Topaz art is just that he is canon first love interes who later ends up with Tuquose

>the great artist from the Last Unicorn comic adaptation --who made a pitch herself for a book that seemed much more in keeping with the 80s comics in spirit and looked promising and appealing as all hell-
I didnt know that, how was her pitch like?

comicsalliance.com/renae-de-liz-amethyst-pitch/

I believe this is it. From what I can see it's mostly a high end Isekai/Missing Magical heir set up but with amazing art and probably a better understanding of Amethyst's character.

Amy lives in Gotham (!!!) so there would at least be easy grounds for crossover set ups (and also, sadly, I can totally buy interest in someone who lives in such a shit hole wanting to bail and go have Not- Narnia adventures. Would have also loved to see her meet Wonder Woman, going by the character description.)

Cool

wait wasn't there already fan-art with her in one?

Carnelian is an interesting foil for Amethyst, both where from earth and both are outsiders Amy is new to the place and Carnelian is the only person in gemworld who can't do magic. And while Amethyst has great magical powers but little experience using them, Carnelian has to use everything from technology to scheming to be at the same level as everyone else.

Attached: 1511756206742.jpg (400x616, 76K)

Yes there was. Is a crime this didn't became a thing.

Attached: 1511723008950.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Interesting pitch, it would have interesting to see where they would have gone with it.
But I'm not fan of making her live in gotham, Batman is already over used as it is.
The Wonder Woman thing is part of the original comic, she had a wonder woman poster and made comments about feeling like WonderWoman when she fought enemies.

Attached: poster.jpg (207x243, 17K)

Dude, it's the other way around...

>Dude, it's the other way around...
What did he mean by this?

Agreed, every cartoon girl needs to be naked.

She's the OG WW fangirl

What are the essential Amethyst stories I need to read, and which are the best?

Depends. Is it "Women should have the same rights as men" feminism or is it "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE"

I... *think* the original run by the creators are all you have/need? Someone back me up here; I'm really not sure if anything else was worth it, let alone if anything else was run before the modern/Nu-52 revival attempts.

sword and sorcery exists, I don't think that was Nu52

I only read the first series and Watched the shorts. Now, I'm exited for the comic that will spin off Young Justice

And would that be
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-1985
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-1987
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-Princess-of-Gemworld (83-84?)

Who is writing the spinoff

The first one, and I don't think it was even preachy about that.

Nobody named yet, but Bendis already has selected some female writer. Either way, I'm excited for an Amethyst ongoing.

>bendis selected female writer
>bendis
I'm wary of this.

No self-respecting executive would want to get his dick sucked by Daron "Horseface" Nefcy or Rebbeca "La Creatura" Sugar.

Bendis may be a bad writer, but he's good at recruiting writers.

Who has he recruited before?

DC's original Beowulf was pretty crazy too. It had Beowulf encountering Dracula, Ulysses, Atlantis, Aliens and Jews.

Hickman.

>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Amethyst-Princess-of-Gemworld/Issue-1?id=81123
I'm pretty sure this is the right one.

Why isn't Amethyst well liked?

Attached: 2018-05-21 16.40.50.jpg (1366x2099, 2.31M)

I hope it's Simone or Amy Wolfram. Also, hope Brianne is involved in some way. Maybe doing covers or something

Does Bendis recruit good artists?

KSD is a terrible writer so no.

Amethyst was created in the 80s while SU came about the 10s.

What do they have in common besides "gem"

>Amethyst Princess of Gemworld Vol 1 and 2, (Don't read anything after issue 12, that's when the book goes downhill like
said)
>DC Comics presents #63 and Legion of Superheroes 298 (1980) for some other stories with Amethyst.
Amethyst showed up in one issue of Legion of Superheroes but she didn't do much, is not worth reading.

Attached: latest[2].jpg (400x598, 55K)

The only thing similar is that all the characters are named after gemstones (Carnelian, Sardonix, Lady and Prince Opal, Emerald, Garnet, etc) Frankly
If I have one grippe with the book is that the characters need real names, calling someone Princess Emerald is fine up until you realized she has three sisters with the same name and then you have flashbacks when her mom was called Princess Emerald too.

Attached: 1511812028837.jpg (745x1178, 789K)

I think is less that she is not liked and more that she isn't known. But that is hardly surprising, when was the last time DC made anything that wasn't either super heroes or marketed as super heroes?

How is Amethyst not a super hero?

Reminds me of Goblin Slayer

Lets storytime a little oddity, before the miniseries was printed they released a sort of "pilot episode" to see if there was interest in the comic. Lets storytime that story, first released in Legion of Superheroes #298 because when I think in fantasy I think in superheroes from the future.

Attached: RCO001_1466216911.jpg (966x1498, 212K)

Attached: RCO015_1466216911.jpg (979x1502, 240K)

Attached: RCO016_1466216911.jpg (976x1500, 258K)

>How is Amethyst not a super hero?
Is more a fantasy story, lets put it this way, the kids in Chronicles of Narnia do get to become heroes in that magical world, but you wouldn't compare them to super heroes like Superman.

Attached: RCO017_1466216911.jpg (982x1504, 284K)

Attached: RCO018_1466216911.jpg (976x1500, 306K)

Attached: RCO019_1466216911.jpg (1003x1517, 286K)

Attached: RCO020_1466216911.jpg (982x1504, 270K)

Attached: RCO021_1466216911.jpg (1001x1516, 279K)

Attached: RCO022_1466216911.jpg (976x1500, 310K)

Attached: RCO023_1466216911.jpg (988x1600, 393K)

Attached: RCO024_1466216911.jpg (998x1514, 275K)

Attached: RCO025_1466216911.jpg (1003x1517, 267K)

Attached: RCO026_1466216911.jpg (988x1508, 296K)

Attached: RCO027_1466216911.jpg (999x1600, 420K)

It was 80s feminism, so what do you think?

Attached: RCO028_1466216911.jpg (992x1600, 362K)

what is 80s feminism like?

Attached: RCO029_1466216911.jpg (1012x1523, 278K)

And thats it, interesting preview of thinks to come. The story might be short but had all the things that made the original book so endearing.

Attached: RCO030_1466216911.jpg (1030x1536, 281K)

DC are run by idiots. Next question?

Attached: jemworld amethyst 06.jpg (611x825, 51K)

Attached: jemworld giving her the bone.jpg (500x703, 173K)

Attached: jemworld one man two girls and a horse is one hell of an orgy.jpg (600x466, 94K)

Attached: jemworld pillo biter.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Attached: jemworld post coitus.jpg (1000x1000, 652K)

Attached: jemworld sexual tension 02.jpg (379x400, 54K)

Attached: jemworld sexual tension 04.jpg (434x437, 32K)

Attached: jemworld sexual tension.jpg (1280x1279, 359K)

Attached: jemworld tonight you.png (966x1200, 358K)

Imagine this coming out and the tumblr normies screeching on how it ripped off steven universe

God I love this image.

Steven universe is yesterday news, now they would complain this looks too much like She Ra

Attached: amy5.png (1238x806, 1.04M)

No way .Amethyst actually looks girly

>........
>............
>..........

The fuck is this gay shit?

Carnelian is a tsundere

Love Topaz

Because she isn't a Batman character

Because she's not particularly good.

I'm still predicting she'll be a transgirl in the real world.

Weird inclusion doesn't sell comics anymore. It only works in the movies

Was this a from the comics?

In the media it was mostly "women can run the register/ stock shelves/ skateboard/ play baseball just as well as boys".
In Amethyst, it was "write a Conan story, then redo it with the hero as a woman." I read a bunch of it when the Amethyst cartoon happened. The comic turned out pretty well, but damn was it brutal. I recommend it to all the "Batman is my safespace" babies on co.

Amethyst was originally written as Conan stories? No wonder I liked it.

Yeah, shit's fantastic. My brother just got into it, so I've been borrowing his issues. 80s DC was a fucking magical time.

It really was. I'm sort of convinced CoiE did more harm than good

Make her sympathetic, make it just as much an escapism thing as an identity thing, don't promote it too heavily at first, and it could work. It would be both hilarious and awesome to have a popular trans-character that the average fan likes but the 'woke' crowd hates.

Not gonna lie, we got some really excellent stuff post-Crisis, much of which defines DC to this day.

In the other hand, that probably had more to do with the talent at the time than any continuity changes. The fact that we've had about a billion Crisis-es since then shows that there was a better way.

It's time for a new non Batman show

Anything non-batman doesn't sell

Not with that attitude.

We're one step away from a "Justice League wearing Batman outfits all issue". If not DC Superheroes Girls, same.

>implying I wouldn't buy this

That's kind of the point he's trying to make.

Where is the imurgr page devoted to the concept art for this show?

I just wanted to thank you OP for exposing this show. Didn't knew about it's existence before and now I'm in love with Topaz.
Gonna draw skeleton husband when I get home.

Attached: 1511743712606.jpg (960x844, 144K)

She's just painfully bland. Hardly any different from every other DC writer.

Unironically because DC decided to pitch it to Cartoon Network at the same time as Steven Universe and Cartoon Network gets a bigger cut of the profit from Steven Universe.
They figured kids would get confused with multiple gem shows airing at the same time so they decided to go with the one which would make them the most money.

I like to think her current surprise return to comics is them testing the waters for interest. It doesn't make sense otherwise.

They were both under the same umbrella but acted like two heads vying for mommy's tears. They'd actually have exclusivity deals over the other, for airing certain cartoons first before the other network could get it. The corporate umbrella is constantly fighting itself.

>sugar the dyke ever sucking corporate peen for favors
Only BBC.

The kids love TTG and women love YJ. People in general are getting bored of tv and movie Batman.

Why were all these posts deleted?
I looked in the archive and they seemed perfectly fine.

Attached: taric_banner_top_insights.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

clearly these guys upset a mods delicate feelings, somehow

What was deleted?

Just regular posts.
One of them just says that Amethyst isn't disliked but just an unknown character.
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107358648/#107389743

Sounds like Bendis didn't like how people knew the character before he got his mits on it.

i'll just leave this here,

Attached: tumblr_mo9btmYoNM1qj2b8mo1_500.jpg (500x549, 72K)

hottt

Now this show would have had lots of porn

Attached: 1556987187169.jpg (640x640, 85K)

It would be better than Steven Universe where all the porn makes me want to vomit. Probably because the artist could maintain consistent character designs.

guy must've got banned